Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 570
  1. #1
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?



    Time and again we come across narrations that may amaze us and we rush to spread them around without sparing a minute to think: "Is this an authentic hadeeth?"

    Many a time the narrations people send around in emails etc tend to be fabrications, and people spread these things unknowingly, but that will not be sufficient as an excuse for you, because you will be asked: "Why did you not ask if you did not know?"

    So with that in mind I am making this thread, if you want to know the authenticity of a narration then post it here, and In-Shaa Allaah we will endeavour to help you.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  2. #41
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by arachnide View Post
    Wow. I'd like to add more....

    1) 'Let people rejoice in being Muslims and not run away from it'

    2) 'Do not overburden yourselves, lest you perish. People [before you] overburdened themselves and perished. Their remains are found in hermitages and monasteries' (Musnad of Abu Ya'la).

    3) This, a reaaallllllly good one :

    Rasulullah gave advice to Abu Dzar (r.a) :

    "Let your own faults prevent you from criticizing others and do not try to find fault with others, because [it could be that] you commit those faults yourself. It is enough to prove you guilty that you should find in others such faults as you yourself possess, though you may not be aware of them, and that you should find in others such misdeeds as you yourself commit.

    After this Rasulullah saw patted the chest of Abu Dzar ra with his loving hand and said : "O, Abu Dzar, there is no wisdom better than prudence, nor any piety better than refraining from the unlawful, nor any nobility better than polite manners"

    [Narrated by Ibn Hibban]


    4) Dunno the exact wording but more or less like this : when Allah's servant experienced a trial or tribulation, its metaphor was like a gold being plunged to the fire, so the fire would devour its impurities, and as a result a pure gold is produced.

    5) It is from HAdith Baihaqi. A woman came to Aisha's house and Rasulullah opened the door, then asked Aisha who is that. And Aisha said she's a professional singer from the tribe so-and-so. And tell if Rasulullah wants to listen to her or not. Rasulullah neither approved or forbid.
    1: That one is part of a longer hadeeth from bukhaari etc: "Make things easy and do not make things difficult, and give people glad tidings and do not make them run away (out of detestation)."

    2: That one is from Abu daawood: "Do not make things difficult upon yourselves so that Allaah enforces that difficulty upon you, because there was a nation (before you) that made things difficult upon themselves so Allaah enforced that difficulty upon them, and those are their remnants in the hermitages and monasteries."

    Long story short with this narration, it is hasan (authentic). i remember this was a nice exercise when I was doing this hadeeth, i came across laypeople who wanted to dabble in hadeeth, so they came out and claimed "this narration is weak, it was weakened by shaykh albani!", little did they know that albaani later commented in another book of his and said that he had said some time back that it was weak, but with the supporting proofs it is raised to the level of hasan.

    3: That is from a massive hadeeth, and when i say massive i mean massive, it's 4 pages long. It is reported by imaam ibn hibbaan rahimahullaah, this narration has a weak chain, however it contains a lot of wisdom, that is why you will find many `ulamaa using portions of it, though not attributing it as a hadeeth.

    4: That's from abu daawood and it's authentic: "Umm Al-`Alaa Radhiallaahu `anhaa said: Rasoolullaah Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam visited me while i was sick and said: "Glad tidings O Umm Al-`Alaa, for indeed the sickness of a muslim is a means of Allaah removing his sins, like how fire removes the dirt of gold and silver."

    5: That's reported by imaam an-nasaa'ee rahimahullaah, and it's authentic: "A woman came to Rasoolullaah Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam and He (Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam said: "O `Aa'ishah do you know who this is?" She replied: "No, O Nabi of Allaah." He (Sallallaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) replied: "She is the (slave) singer of such and such a tribe, would you like her to sing for you?" So she sang for her."

    Note: People should not misunderstand this hadeeth and think it's permissible for men to listen to women sing, far from it actually. This woman was a slave, and the laws governing slaves is not the same as that of free women.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  3. #42
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder94 View Post
    : Abu Mus'ab


    Is this Hadith authentic? And when it says every morning it evening , is reciting it after fajr okay? Here's the Hadith :
    "I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion and with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) as my Prophet."
    Radheetu billaahi Rabban, wa bil-'Islaami deenan, wa bi-Muhammadin (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallama) Nabiyyan.
    "Allah has promised that anyone who says this 3 times every morning or evening will be pleased on the Day of Resurrection." [Ahmad & At-Tirmithi]



    - also, is the Hadith about saying allahuna ajirni minaa naar 7 times after Maghreb and fajr sahih?

    - lastly, there's a dua to make once you wake up, what is it?




    1: That hadeeth is found in those sources and others, and it is authentic.

    2: There's a bit of difference on that narration, but most seem to regard it as weak, however you are free to act upon it without a problem.

    3: The du`aa is: "Alhamdulillaahilladhee ahyaanaa ba`da maa amaatanaa wa ilayhin nushoor." - Reported in bukhaari.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  4. #43
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post

    What a great topic - I'm glad something like this exists.

    Could you post the source of this hadith and who narrated it?

    "There is not a nation of people except that some of them are in the Fire and some of them are in Paradise except for my Ummah, as all of it will be in Paradise.”


    It is authentic, imaam at-tabaraanee rahimahullaah reports it in al-mu`jamul awsat from Hadhrat `Abdullaah ibn `umar radhiallaahu `anhu.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  5. #44
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldog View Post
    I heard a hadith about going to bed hungry.I wud like the complete hadith and if it is authentic or not


    You yourself going to bed hungry or your neighbor going to bed hungry?



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  6. #45
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Illest View Post
    Assalamu'alaikum, there is a hadeeth referenced to baihaqi with regards to a tree in jannah from which 2 springs eminate...if a person drinks from the first spring then every type of harm/filth exits and if he bathes in the other, he's hair will not be unkempt...

    What is the authenticity of that hadeeth, please?



    It's reported in Sifatul jannah of imaam ibn abid dunyaa rahimahullaah, and it is weak.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  7. #46
    Odan cooldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,622
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    265

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    You yourself going to bed hungry or your neighbor going to bed hungry?
    Yourself

  8. #47
    -Traveling by myself- TheNamesMalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,782
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    -Asalamualaikum, what about this?

    -Prophet Musa and Satan
    Once, Satan approached Prophet Musa (a.s) and said to him: “You are the Prophet of Allah while I am one of His sinning and disobedient creations. It is my desire that I repent before Him, so request Him to accept my repentance.”
    Musa (a.s) agreed and prayed for him, whereupon Allah said: “O' Musa! I shall accept your intercession for him. Tell him to prostrate upon Adam's grave in order that I accept his repentance.”
    Musa (a.s) met Satan and said: “Prostrating upon Adam's grave shall cause your repentance to be accepted.”
    Hearing this, Satan said: “I did not prostrate before Adam when he was alive, how can I prostrate upon his grave now that he is dead? I shall never do such a thing!” Then continuing, he said: “O' Musa! Since you interceded for me before Allah you have obliged me. I shall advise you to be wary of me in three places in order that you do not face damnation and ruin. First: During anger; for in that state my soul is in your heart and my eyes into yours. Second: During a battle (jihad); for in that state I cause the soldiers to bring their wives, children and relatives to mind in order that they turn back from the battle and flee away. Third: Never sit with a non-mahram woman in one place for I shall whisper temptations into both of you.”[91]

  9. #48
    Str!v3r Illest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,356
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Are the narrations regarding the hoor al=-'ayn being made from saffron authentic?
    Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

  10. #49
    alfi salella alel madani ahmed_abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,866
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    Sufi stories for the most part have no chains to check their authenticity and are merely mentioned in books of sufi stories, and many of them are outright fabrications.

    This one too is one of those chainless ones.


    Shaykh Abdul Hamid kishk is not a sufi, he has completed his education of Islam from Al-Azhar university.He has no relations to As-sufi Tareeqat.

    There are ahadith and there are parables.Many of Sufi books are not meant to be read as if some ahadith with authenticity.But they are read to understand the meaning of many things.Which indirectly can be found in Qur'an or Ahadith.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

  11. #50
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed_abdullah View Post


    Shaykh Abdul Hamid kishk is not a sufi, he has completed his education of Islam from Al-Azhar university.He has no relations to As-sufi Tareeqat.

    There are ahadith and there are parables.Many of Sufi books are not meant to be read as if some ahadith with authenticity.But they are read to understand the meaning of many things.Which indirectly can be found in Qur'an or Ahadith.


    I know shaykh kishk.

    Sufi stories are parables always quoted for its morals, but my point is that it is made up stories, it's not factual stories.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  12. #51
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldog View Post
    Yourself
    Unfortunately i don't know of a hadeeth which speaks about you going to bed hungry. Do you have any more details about this narration?



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  13. #52
    .
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?



    MashaAllah, good thread!

    Can you clarify if the following hadith is an authentic sahih muslim narration: "Indeed, I know the last person to leave the Hellfire and the last person to enter Paradise. A man will be brought and it will be said: ‘Set aside his major sins and ask him only about his minor ones.’ It will be said to him: ‘On a certain day did you do such deeds and on a certain day did you do such a deed?’ He will say: ‘Yes’, unable to deny anything of it. Then it shall be said to him: ‘For you is a good deed for each of those evil deeds.’ Then he will say: ‘O My Lord! I did other things that I do not see (recorded) here!’"? If it is authentic, can you explain it in context please?

    Thank you &
    Last edited by faithheals; 20-01-13 at 01:09 PM.

  14. #53
    .
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Oh also...I have been wondering like for 2 years if the following hadith is authentic because it literally seems too good to be true, especially the bolded parts (but may Allah swt forgive me if my doubts are wrong, Ameen):

    The Messenger of Allah [sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam] said:

    "Some people will come on the Day of Judgement and their Imaan will be outstanding, it's light will shine from their chests and from their right hands.
    So it will be said to them,

    'Glad tidings for you today, Assalamu 'alaikum and Goodness for you, Enter into it (Jannah) forever!'
    So the Angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the Love of Allah for them."
    So the Sahabah asked,

    "Who are they, Ya Rasoolullah?"
    He [sallahu 'alayhi wasalam] replied,

    "They are not from us and they are not from you. You are my companions but they are my beloved. They will come after you and will find the Book (the Qur'an) made redundant by the people, and a Sunnah which has been killed by them. So they will grab hold of the Book and the Sunnah and revive them.

    So they read them and teach them (the Qur'an and the Sunnah) to the people and they will experience in that path a punishment more severe and more ugly than what you (O Sahabah) have experienced.

    Indeed the Imaan of one of them is equivalent to the Imaan of forty of you.

    The Shaheed of one of them is equivalent to forty of your Shuhadaa'. Because you found a helper towards the truth (the Prophet) and they will find no helper towards the truth.

    So they will be surrounded by tyrant rulers in every place, and they will be in the surroundings of Bait-ul-Maqdis (Al-Quds, Masjid al-Aqsa). The Nussrah (Help and Victory) of Allah will come to them, and they will have the honour of it on their hands.
    "

    Then he [sallahu 'alayhi wasalam] said,

    "O Allah, give them the Nussrah and make them my close friends in Jannah."

    [Musnad al-Imaam Ahmad, chain no. 77, Hadeeth no. 17561.]


  15. #54
    -Traveling by myself- TheNamesMalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,782
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    Unfortunately i don't know of a hadeeth which speaks about you going to bed hungry. Do you have any more details about this narration?
    -what about the one a posted? #47

  16. #55
    Odan cooldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,622
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    265

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    Unfortunately i don't know of a hadeeth which speaks about you going to bed hungry. Do you have any more details about this narration?
    Something like "Going to bed hungry reduces your life span"

  17. #56
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Illest View Post
    Are the narrations regarding the hoor al=-'ayn being made from saffron authentic?

    The narrations are weak, however the `ulamaa such as imaam ibn qayyim rahimahullaah mentions it in haadi al-arwaah ilaa bilaadil afraah, so they use it as something to think about, but they do not use it as proof (because of its weakness).



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  18. #57
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
    -Asalamualaikum, what about this?

    -Prophet Musa and Satan
    Once, Satan approached Prophet Musa (a.s) and said to him: “You are the Prophet of Allah while I am one of His sinning and disobedient creations. It is my desire that I repent before Him, so request Him to accept my repentance.”
    Musa (a.s) agreed and prayed for him, whereupon Allah said: “O' Musa! I shall accept your intercession for him. Tell him to prostrate upon Adam's grave in order that I accept his repentance.”
    Musa (a.s) met Satan and said: “Prostrating upon Adam's grave shall cause your repentance to be accepted.”
    Hearing this, Satan said: “I did not prostrate before Adam when he was alive, how can I prostrate upon his grave now that he is dead? I shall never do such a thing!” Then continuing, he said: “O' Musa! Since you interceded for me before Allah you have obliged me. I shall advise you to be wary of me in three places in order that you do not face damnation and ruin. First: During anger; for in that state my soul is in your heart and my eyes into yours. Second: During a battle (jihad); for in that state I cause the soldiers to bring their wives, children and relatives to mind in order that they turn back from the battle and flee away. Third: Never sit with a non-mahram woman in one place for I shall whisper temptations into both of you.”[91]


    That is not a hadeeth, it's from the israa'eeliyyaat.

    It's mentioned in aakaamul marjaan fee ahkaamil jaan.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  19. #58
    -Traveling by myself- TheNamesMalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,782
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post


    That is not a hadeeth, it's from the israa'eeliyyaat.

    It's mentioned in aakaamul marjaan fee ahkaamil jaan.
    -JazakAllah Khair, I'm not really familiar with that, does that mean it isn't true?

  20. #59
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by faithheals View Post


    MashaAllah, good thread!

    Can you clarify if the following hadith is an authentic sahih muslim narration: "Indeed, I know the last person to leave the Hellfire and the last person to enter Paradise. A man will be brought and it will be said: ‘Set aside his major sins and ask him only about his minor ones.’ It will be said to him: ‘On a certain day did you do such deeds and on a certain day did you do such a deed?’ He will say: ‘Yes’, unable to deny anything of it. Then it shall be said to him: ‘For you is a good deed for each of those evil deeds.’ Then he will say: ‘O My Lord! I did other things that I do not see (recorded) here!’"? If it is authentic, can you explain it in context please?

    Thank you &



    Yes it's from muslim.

    What it means is that this person committed sins, then he made tawbah, then he committed more sins but did not make tawbah, so he will go to jahannam for these sins that he has not repented from, and the sins that will be shown to him will be those sins that he had repented from, as Allaah says in the Qur'aan: "Fa'ulaa'ikah yubaddilullaahu sayyiaatihim hasanaat" - "So they are the ones whom Allaah will change their sins into good deeds."

    He is unaware that these are the sins he repented from or that his repentance was accepted, he will only be aware that indeed he had committed those sins, but Allaah had accepted his repentance and this is just a way for Allaah to show him the Mercy and Generosity of Allaah.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  21. #60
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
    -JazakAllah Khair, I'm not really familiar with that, does that mean it isn't true?
    Israa'eeliyyaat are narration which are taken from the jews, as long as it doesn't contradict our sharee`ah then they're okay to use, but if they contradict it then we reject them.

    Regarding this particular story, Shaykh Ayman said both its text and chain has problems.
    Last edited by Abu Mus'ab; 20-01-13 at 08:39 PM.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  22. #61
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by faithheals View Post
    Oh also...I have been wondering like for 2 years if the following hadith is authentic because it literally seems too good to be true, especially the bolded parts (but may Allah swt forgive me if my doubts are wrong, Ameen):

    The Messenger of Allah [sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam] said:

    "Some people will come on the Day of Judgement and their Imaan will be outstanding, it's light will shine from their chests and from their right hands.
    So it will be said to them,

    'Glad tidings for you today, Assalamu 'alaikum and Goodness for you, Enter into it (Jannah) forever!'
    So the Angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the Love of Allah for them."
    So the Sahabah asked,

    "Who are they, Ya Rasoolullah?"
    He [sallahu 'alayhi wasalam] replied,

    "They are not from us and they are not from you. You are my companions but they are my beloved. They will come after you and will find the Book (the Qur'an) made redundant by the people, and a Sunnah which has been killed by them. So they will grab hold of the Book and the Sunnah and revive them.

    So they read them and teach them (the Qur'an and the Sunnah) to the people and they will experience in that path a punishment more severe and more ugly than what you (O Sahabah) have experienced.

    Indeed the Imaan of one of them is equivalent to the Imaan of forty of you.

    The Shaheed of one of them is equivalent to forty of your Shuhadaa'. Because you found a helper towards the truth (the Prophet) and they will find no helper towards the truth.

    So they will be surrounded by tyrant rulers in every place, and they will be in the surroundings of Bait-ul-Maqdis (Al-Quds, Masjid al-Aqsa). The Nussrah (Help and Victory) of Allah will come to them, and they will have the honour of it on their hands.
    "

    Then he [sallahu 'alayhi wasalam] said,

    "O Allah, give them the Nussrah and make them my close friends in Jannah."

    [Musnad al-Imaam Ahmad, chain no. 77, Hadeeth no. 17561.]

    It is a fabrication, it does not exist in the musnad of imaam ahmad rahimahullaah nor in any other book of hadeeth that i know of.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  23. #62
    .
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    2,171
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post


    Yes it's from muslim.

    What it means is that this person committed sins, then he made tawbah, then he committed more sins but did not make tawbah, so he will go to jahannam for these sins that he has not repented from, and the sins that will be shown to him will be those sins that he had repented from, as Allaah says in the Qur'aan: "Fa'ulaa'ikah yubaddilullaahu sayyiaatihim hasanaat" - "So they are the ones whom Allaah will change their sins into good deeds."

    He is unaware that these are the sins he repented from or that his repentance was accepted, he will only be aware that indeed he had committed those sins, but Allaah had accepted his repentance and this is just a way for Allaah to show him the Mercy and Generosity of Allaah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    It is a fabrication, it does not exist in the musnad of imaam ahmad rahimahullaah nor in any other book of hadeeth that i know of.
    Okie dokie brother! Thank you very much! Sorry if searching those took a lot of your time! But May Allah swt reward you with janatul firdos for all your good work for His sake, Ameen!


  24. #63
    yo Thunder94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,545
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    875 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    : again brother Abu Mus'ab.

    1) the dua to say when you wake up; i have a question about it. do you say that dua whenever you wake up from sleep (for example waking up for fajr, waking up after a short nap, etc) , or do you only say it after you wake up in the morning(after fajr) ?

    2) what are the limits of joking in Islam. when is joking considered sinful? because most jokes involve lies, but they are sarcastic lies if that makes any sense. I know theres a hadith where the Prophet says woe to the one who lies to make others laugh- what does that mean? What if its a sarcastic joke- meaning everyone knows you're just kidding?

    3) In Saheeh Muslim it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “Some of the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to him and said, ‘We find in our hearts things that none of us dares utter.’ He said, ‘Do you really find that?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He (Muhammad peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘That is clear faith.’” (2/153).


    ^

    i'm confused about the meaning of that hadith. is it self explanatory?

    ***Reminder- It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that RasulAllah said: Whoever reads Tabaarak allaathi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave.
    And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

  25. #64
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    3,947
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?



    Brother Abu Mus'ab

    Can you please tell me the authenticity of this Hadith

    قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : لعن الله أمةٌ كثرت أعيادها.

    Brother

  26. #65
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by innocent_girl View Post


    Brother Abu Mus'ab

    Can you please tell me the authenticity of this Hadith

    قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : لعن الله أمةٌ كثرت أعيادها.

    Brother


    This narration is not found in any of the books of hadeeth, so it appears to me to be fabricated.

    And Allaah Knows Best.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  27. #66
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder94 View Post
    : again brother Abu Mus'ab.

    1) the dua to say when you wake up; i have a question about it. do you say that dua whenever you wake up from sleep (for example waking up for fajr, waking up after a short nap, etc) , or do you only say it after you wake up in the morning(after fajr) ?

    2) what are the limits of joking in Islam. when is joking considered sinful? because most jokes involve lies, but they are sarcastic lies if that makes any sense. I know theres a hadith where the Prophet says woe to the one who lies to make others laugh- what does that mean? What if its a sarcastic joke- meaning everyone knows you're just kidding?

    3) In Saheeh Muslim it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “Some of the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to him and said, ‘We find in our hearts things that none of us dares utter.’ He said, ‘Do you really find that?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He (Muhammad peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘That is clear faith.’” (2/153).


    ^

    i'm confused about the meaning of that hadith. is it self explanatory?



    1: You say it anytime you wake up, be it morning or night.

    2: This is a very good article on joking: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/22170

    3: That hadeeth says that it is a sign of eemaan that a person gets the whispers of shaytaan and they suppress it as merely being the whispers of shaytaan, because shaytaan only whispers to muslims, he doesn't bother with kuffaar.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  28. #67
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,740
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Asalamu Alaikum,

    Commentary on this part of this hadith? I know it is authentic but just want to fully understand this last part. To me it seems like it the individual is just performing the acts but his intention isnt pure? Is this accurate?

    "....I swear by Allah - there is no God but He - one of you may perform the deeds of the people of Paradise till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will outstrip him so that he performs the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire; one of you may perform the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire, till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will overtake him so that he performs the deeds of the people of Paradise and enters therein."
    JazakAllah Khair

  29. #68
    disilussioned Ariadne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    5,379
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    204

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    brother, these hadiths on motherhood looks subhanallah

    1 -- “Will one of you not be pleased when she (a wife) is pregnant from her husband and he is pleased with her then she has a reward like the one who fasts and prays in the way of Allah?
    Then when she is in labor, none of the people of heavens or earth know what is hidden for her [of pleasures and rewards] soothing to her eyes.
    And when she delivers, no mouthful of milk flows from her nor the [baby’s] suckling except that she gains a [Divine] reward with every mouthful and every suckling.
    And if [her child] keeps her awake during the night, she has a reward similar to the reward of freeing 70 slaves for the sake of Allah” (Tabarani)


    2 -- a pregnant woman who do salaah, her reward is 80 times bigger than other women who's not pregnant

    3 -- a woman who cooked bread for her husband and her face/hand exposed to the heat of fire, will not be touched by the fire of jahannam

    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

  30. #69
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excuse_me View Post
    Asalamu Alaikum,

    Commentary on this part of this hadith? I know it is authentic but just want to fully understand this last part. To me it seems like it the individual is just performing the acts but his intention isnt pure? Is this accurate?


    JazakAllah Khair


    This is one topic we have been advised not to enter. This hadeeth is speaking about fate and predestination.

    That whoever is going to jannah and whoever is going to jahannam is already known to Allaah. Those who will do good and then end up with evil, and those who start out with evil and end up with good.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  31. #70
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by arachnide View Post
    brother, these hadiths on motherhood looks subhanallah

    1 -- “Will one of you not be pleased when she (a wife) is pregnant from her husband and he is pleased with her then she has a reward like the one who fasts and prays in the way of Allah?
    Then when she is in labor, none of the people of heavens or earth know what is hidden for her [of pleasures and rewards] soothing to her eyes.
    And when she delivers, no mouthful of milk flows from her nor the [baby’s] suckling except that she gains a [Divine] reward with every mouthful and every suckling.
    And if [her child] keeps her awake during the night, she has a reward similar to the reward of freeing 70 slaves for the sake of Allah” (Tabarani)


    2 -- a pregnant woman who do salaah, her reward is 80 times bigger than other women who's not pregnant

    3 -- a woman who cooked bread for her husband and her face/hand exposed to the heat of fire, will not be touched by the fire of jahannam


    1: At best that narration is weak, some muhadditheen however have classed it as fabricated.

    The other two I cannot find in any of the books of hadeeth, so it may be that they are fabricated.

    Wallaahu A`lam.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  32. #71
    Eid Mubarak! Musaaafir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,631
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    JazakAllahu Khayr akhi Abu Musab for your thread.

    3ajala min ashshaytan (rushing/hurrying is from shaytan). is this a hadeeth? if it is, is it saheeh or daeef?
    “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

  33. #72
    -Traveling by myself- TheNamesMalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,782
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    -What about these?

    -It is narrated by the hadith that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: 'Use the black seed because it has a relief of all diseases, but death.'

    -Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673)"

  34. #73
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,402
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    694

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    I'm looking for a hadith which speaks about 1 of the signs of the hour - which is that there will be an earthquake and Madinah will expel the munafiqeen from it leaving only the believers?

    I've got 2 books, but i can't seem to find it...though i may have missed them sum how.

  35. #74
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Musaaafir View Post
    JazakAllahu Khayr akhi Abu Musab for your thread.

    3ajala min ashshaytan (rushing/hurrying is from shaytan). is this a hadeeth? if it is, is it saheeh or daeef?
    The hadeeth is: "Deliberation is from Allaah and haste is from shaytaan."

    It's reported by imaam al bayhaqi rahimahullaah in sunan al-kubraa, and it is hasan (authentic).



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  36. #75
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
    -What about these?

    -It is narrated by the hadith that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: 'Use the black seed because it has a relief of all diseases, but death.'

    -Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673)"
    1: "Verily in this black seed is a cure for all illnesses except death." - Authentic from bukhaari.

    2: That is authentic, found in bukhaari and others.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  37. #76
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    I'm looking for a hadith which speaks about 1 of the signs of the hour - which is that there will be an earthquake and Madinah will expel the munafiqeen from it leaving only the believers?

    I've got 2 books, but i can't seem to find it...though i may have missed them sum how.
    "There is not a town but that dajjaal will enter it, except makkah and madeenah, because there will not be an entrance but that the angels will be in rows guarding it, then madeenah will shake its inhabitants thrice, and Allaah will expel from it every kaafir and munaafiq."

    It's authentic, from bukhaari.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  38. #77
    Odan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    34,402
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    694

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Another one.
    I recall in the hereafter series by Imam Anwar that he mentioned that the sun & moon will be thrown into the hell fire because they were worshiped other than Allah

    Is this authentic and what is the source for it?


  39. #78
    Kasim Kas1m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    33,792
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    244 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    206

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Asslamu Alaikum Abu Musab. Nice work Mashallah... Can you tell me the authentication of this one?

    كنت كنزا مخفياً فأحببت أن أعرف فخلقت الخلق
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

  40. #79
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    Another one.
    I recall in the hereafter series by Imam Anwar that he mentioned that the sun & moon will be thrown into the hell fire because they were worshiped other than Allah

    Is this authentic and what is the source for it?

    That is slightly incorrect, the sun and moon will be put in jahannam but not to punish it, rather it will serve as a punishment to those who worshiped it.


    The hadeeth actually says (interpretation of the meaning): "Indeed the sun and moon will be like deformed bulls wrapped up and cast in the fire on the day of resurrection."

    The hadeeth is authentic and is reported by imaam al-bazzaar rahimahullaah, part of it (indeed the sun and moon will be wrapped up (and cast into the fire) on the day of resurrection) is reported in bukhaari.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



  41. #80
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    41,057
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    351

    Re: Have a Hadeeth and want to know its authenticity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas1m View Post
    Asslamu Alaikum Abu Musab. Nice work Mashallah... Can you tell me the authentication of this one?

    كنت كنزا مخفياً فأحببت أن أعرف فخلقت الخلق
    That one is fabricated.



    "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


    Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.



 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone know authenticity?
    By Hamnah in forum General Islamic Topics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-10-11, 11:34 AM
  2. Authenticity
    By guest022 in forum Anonymous Posting/Counselling Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-11, 02:25 PM
  3. Authenticity
    By guest022 in forum Anonymous Posting/Counselling Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-06-11, 02:13 PM
  4. Hadeeth of Intention & Hadeeth of Jibreel - Brief Explanation
    By Abu M in forum Islamic Lectures & Reminders
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-10, 02:12 AM
  5. Explaination Of An Important Hadeeth, The Hadeeth Of Najd
    By PASHTUN WARRIOR in forum General Islamic Topics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 21-05-06, 10:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop