Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

What do Jinn look like??

Salam Aleykum
    There was a question going through my mind. Do Jinn look like humans that are invisible...or what do they look like in their natural form.
    I know Jinn can take forms of cats, and snakes, but if they do how do we know that hat cat or snake is a Jinn. When I go to Egypt, there is always this very dark cat that is following me, or my family. It has a meesed up eye and they are both different colors I think (was to scared to look). It always follow me and my older sister one time stared to read Quran and the cat was like screaming and backing up everytime my sis got near it to walk by. Its soo scary because in egypt in the summer when I go the lights always turn off suddenly and the cat is like there waiting in the building for us. Its very sccary the way it looks at you and is sitting in front of your door as you open. Ugghhh I started to cry once because azoobila I read many things on the internet that scared me. I just want to know. Any thoughts??? Also the building is 12 floors high and its always in front of my home or my grandparents home waiting for us.
    Wassalam

Account Disabled

Re: What do Jinn look like??

No lie but in Saudi Arabia a jinn bumped into. I guess he forgot I was blind. And we don't know how jinns look like and I probably wouldn't want to know. I'm afraid of the unseen.

Becareful lol.
    Once this lady found a cat in her bedroom and she started hitting the cat with her night dress so the black cat under the bed and she couldn't find her anymore and when she put on her night dress on the jinn possessed her.

Quote Originally Posted by ani`Adam View Post
    No lie but in Saudi Arabia a jinn bumped into. I guess he forgot I was blind. And we don't know how jinns look like and I probably wouldn't want to know. I'm afraid of the unseen.

Becareful lol.
    Once this lady found a cat in her bedroom and she started hitting the cat with her night dress so the black cat under the bed and she couldn't find her anymore and when she put on her night dress on the jinn possessed her.
    I am just mad curious. Anyways omg i am scared now....i dunt wanna go to egypt no more hahaha jk ill just stay at a hotel The cat got in when my aunt was with her fionce and it went under the couch and me and my sis saw it so we like screamed and my aunts fionce ran after the cat until it an out. It ran out when it saw we saw it and like we turned on Quran and my mom was with them so everyone was like screaming. Omg i hate cats now......haha

my uncle had his wife go to lebanon and he heard footsteps coming up his stairs thinking it was someone who broke in, so he went scared as hell and he saw a ugly woman looking at him and he felt a great force push him down so he cant move.

I guess he started saying suras from the Quuran and he got rid of it. but the way he described it was hideous.

Interview With A Muslim Jinn Part 1 of 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk51O...vIkAM&index=23

This is a good series that explains the world of jinns and how they live.
    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by ukhan0888 View Post
    Interview With A Muslim Jinn Part 1 of 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk51O...vIkAM&index=23

This is a good series that explains the world of jinns and how they live.
    Is it true though....

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    my uncle had his wife go to lebanon and he heard footsteps coming up his stairs thinking it was someone who broke in, so he went scared as hell and he saw a ugly woman looking at him and he felt a great force push him down so he cant move.

I guess he started saying suras from the Quuran and he got rid of it. but the way he described it was hideous.
    ohh mmy goddd!!! I don wanna be home alone again.

Quote Originally Posted by Emanh View Post
    Is it true though....
    Yup its reliable

The description of jinns is that they are similar to humans that they also have a head, body, eyes heart etc.. except that their heads are bigger in proportion to their body. And that the female jinns have about 8 babies per pregnancy. The evil jinns are the shayteen who look ugly.
    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by ukhan0888 View Post
    Yup its reliable

The description of jinns is that they are similar to humans that they also have a head, body, eyes heart etc.. except that their heads are bigger in proportion to their body. And that the female jinns have about 8 babies per pregnancy. The evil jinns are the shayteen who look ugly.
    Wow! I will watch it then. Thank you.

@emanh i was told these type of jinns come when the wife or husband are away from the wife. But don't take my word on it I don't really study into jinns because I'm just scared to think about it. .-.

@emanh i was told these type of jinns come when the wife or husband are away from the wife. But don't take my word on it I don't really study into jinns because I'm just scared to think about it. .-.
    yeah i got u. I am scared to lol. But can they see us all the time! thats the thought that freaks me out. When im alone, is there a jin like staring at me or with me?

I don't know looolzzz and inshAllah i never find out

Today i closed my bedroom twice 0o and the door kept opening
    so i recited al nas and left...ya waily :/ it was creepy

yeah i got u. I am scared to lol. But can they see us all the time! thats the thought that freaks me out. When im alone, is there a jin like staring at me or with me?
    You will never know! That's really freaky -_- but jinns are not only bad they have a free mind like us so they can be nice.

By the way, bintafriq26. Did you hear door knob keep moving? You shouldn't let these kind of stuff scare you guys

Quote Originally Posted by BintAfriq26 View Post
    I don't know looolzzz and inshAllah i never find out

Today i closed my bedroom twice 0o and the door kept opening
    so i recited al nas and left...ya waily :/ it was creepy
    walahy that is creepy. I was once on my laptop in my bedroom and i swear i saw my dad come in but then like something weird happened to him and like it seemed as if something ran at me and was like screaming. Nobody get scared from this but this is one of the things that made me ask this. I dont know but like he was sound asleep in his room and it wasnt him. I think it was my imagination. Idk but I started to cry and I called out for my bro to come. My mom made me stop learning about jinn cuz i was a freak about them.

No the door knob didn't make a sound..the door just opened
    so i went and closed it again 2-5 min later the door opened

I even closed it again cause i thought my mind was playing with me

You guys i thought humans couldn't see jinns???

Because once i swear in my old house a jinn tried to attack me or something
    but i think i was my fault because i was brushing my hair in a dim room
    hmm it was like a maroonish smoke coming near me...I ran for my life wllhi

You will never know! That's really freaky -_- but jinns are not only bad they have a free mind like us so they can be nice.

By the way, bintafriq26. Did you hear door knob keep moving? You shouldn't let these kind of stuff scare you guys
    Yeah i heard some jinn are muslim. And it might be like a bro or sis playing a prank, i dunno, allah a3lm

I am not sure....but they come in forms so maybe we can.
    Wow be careful sister, but dont be too cautious about jinn because I dunno i think its better not to have em on ur mind, ur mind might play tricks.

Account Disabled

lol there's probably a jinn standing behind you reading what you're writing and laughing at us

Quote Originally Posted by ani`adam View Post
    lol there's probably a jinn standing behind you reading what you're writing and laughing at us
    lol.

0.0 there might be.......im scared. hahaha anyways i was just soo curious, Can Jinn actually laugh??? hahaha well even if they didnt after reading this they will....ummm but can they read english....:/ soo many questions

0.0 there might be.......im scared. hahaha anyways i was just soo curious, Can Jinn actually laugh??? hahaha well even if they didnt after reading this they will....ummm but can they read english....:/ soo many questions
    They can do what we are capable of doing. So learning other stuff can be possible.

Account Disabled

I'll call my jinn friend tonight and ask him.. but I think They laugh though lol Haven't you seen people getting jinn possession? They laugh heheheheheehh than cry
    lol why woulndt they read English? They all speak different languages since I'm in America I think most speak English

They can do what we are capable of doing. So learning other stuff can be possible.
    Ohhh....but how come they can see us....also how come are some sheikh able to talk to them to see why they posses this person?

I'll call my jinn friend tonight and ask him.. but I think They laugh though lol Haven't you seen people getting jinn possession? They laugh heheheheheehh than cry
    lol why woulndt they read English? They all speak different languages since I'm in America I think most speak English
    My sister last year used to always laugh and cry at the same time.....what are ways you know when someone is possesed?

Account Disabled

This website will help you. And you'll learn a few things about Jinns and which crafts and how to protect yourself.
    - http://www.jinndemons.com

Ohhh....but how come they can see us....also how come are some sheikh able to talk to them to see why they posses this person?
    Wish I knew about these stuff :/ try watching videos about if you are interested about these stuff

Wish I knew about these stuff :/ try watching videos about if you are interested about these stuff
    haha nah i dont wanna be more freaked out, hahaha

Humans are able to see jinns and yes there are good and bad ones - i know this because my great grandfather used to see them and used to help people who were possessed. I remember he was once talking in his sleep and i thought he was talking to a jinn and it freaked me out!! To be able to see jinns you have strong will power and alot of bravery, he used to say that theres this 40 day or 70 day thing you do where you have to pray and if you get scared then its over and you cant do it anymore and whilst praying you have to be alone.

He also used to say that when you first start to see jinns you have to get the youngest one under your control. My friend also has a jinn who lives on the top building of her home in pakistan and if he catches you listening to music he slaps you real hard on the face at night. You cant see him so you would think your dreaming at night when he comes to slap you lol hes there to look after the house and keep bad things away. My great grandfather did describe the way jinns look like but i forgot sorry!

Once he was curing a young lady who was possessed with a stubborn jinn who wouldnt leave her alone and when he took it out of her the jinn was annoyed and left by banging the door so hard on the way out because it was angry. God forbid such stuff. Btw i dont mean to scare you guyss its just interesting to be and it seems like you guys are interested too so i thought i should add some stuff from my knowlege.

Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The jinn are of three types: a types that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.” (Reported by al-Tahhaawi in*Mushkil al-Athaar, 4/95, and by al-Tabaraani inal-Kabeer, 22/214. Shaykh al-Albaani said in*al-Mishkaat*(2/1206, no. 4148): al-Tahhaawi and Abu’l-Shaykh reported it with a saheeh isnaad).

Salam Aleykum
    There was a question going through my mind. Do Jinn look like humans that are invisible...or what do they look like in their natural form
    Waalaykum Asalam. I don't know I haven't seen them and I doubt anyone here has seen them in their original form. Maybe if you have illusions you'll think you've seen them. Or if you had a sleeping paralysis, and people that claim they communicate with jinn are usually schizophrenic or sinners. Even the sahaba couldn't even see jinn in their original form. Soothsayers and prophets speak with them but it's not halal to marry jinns or talk with them. There is a curtain between us and them. The only time you may be allowed to tall woth them is doing ruqya to help the patient and Allah knows best.

But read this
    http://islamqa.info/en/2340
    Last edited by Abu-Yahya; 06-04-14 at 10:08 PM.

It is not a sin to talk to jinns because there are some good ones who are here for the welfare of us humans.

Dont be fooled. Jins have no human form, infact they sometimes disguise themselves in order to decieve us. According to the quran ( should be )
    Jins are made of smokeless fire. You shouldnt fear them because u should only fear god. That priority number 1!

However no jin that has contact to humans is good. The quran forbids the terepassing for jinns to enter our world and vice versa.

Do not ever seek contact to jinns. They do not want any good for you. Stick with what allah has said@!

To the lady above Do not say claim anything if you dont know. People rely on these post and by doing so they'll fall into falsehood
    Last edited by Bleached; 07-04-14 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleached View Post
    Dont be fooled. Jins have no human form, infact they sometimes disguise themselves in order to decieve us. According to the quran ( should be )
    Jins are made of smokeless fire. You shouldnt fear them because u should only fear god. That priority number 1!

However no jin that has contact to humans is good. The quran forbids the terepassing for jinns to enter our world and vice versa.

Do not ever seek contact to jinns. They do not want any good for you. Stick with what allah has said@!

To the lady above Do not say claim anything if you dont know. People rely on these post and by doing so they'll fall into falsehood
    Not all jinn are bad... some are amongst the Mumineen... their Iman is strong, they pray to no one but Allah... i know a true story where a jinn actually knows the Quran by heart, Subhanallah

Essentially my post is making the point that any jinn whho terepasses into our world is bad. Its haram for us to terepass to their world and vice versa.