Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Signs of black magic/demonic possessions Part 2

Part one can be found here: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ic-done-on-you

Part 2 will continue where part one left off. By presenting a jinn possession/black magic problem and if possible a solution to it inshallah.

For the Intro:

Black Magic is a disease that is on the rise and many people dont know that they have it because it comes in many different forms such as diseases. The following are some of the things that can be done with black magic. (note, for the medical illness, it could be black magic or just a disease, so do both, go to doctor and do ruqya as well)

1. seperation between husband and wife. with this he can break a home and destroy somebody's married happy life.
    2. Wife hating her husband upon seeing his face. in this type of magic, when a wife looks at her husband she feels angry and thus they both live a miserable life.
    3. having a headache all the time. this too is a sign of magic and the victim feels pain in the head all the time.
    4. having throat infection all the time. one feels pain and cant speak, the voice seems to have stopped in the throat.
    5. difficulty in breathing. it is a type of sifly magic. one cant breath easily. he feels suffocation.
    6. making someone deaf. he cant hear things. and he feels pain in his ears.
    7. women get periods before the proper time and she cant get close to her husband. this too is done through magic.
    8. pain in the entire body. there is pain in the whole body and sometimes its too much in both the legs or in the backbone. one feels its weakness but its magic.
    9. making someone blind. a magician can make one blind with magic and his sight is lost.
    10. pain in the teeth and decay in the teeth and blood from the teeth. this too is done with magic.
    11. making the heart beat faster than it should be. the heart beat is made faster with magic. one feels its some disease but its not.
    12. one remains sick all the time. having fever. and remains weak.
    13. head spinning. it too is done through magic. one is made dizzy.
    14. one loses his memory. he cant remember anything for long.
    15. the brain does not work properly. one wants to do one thing and something else is done. his brain does not work properly.
    16. one does not feel like doing anything. his heart wants to run away from things. he does not take interest in his work.
    17. making astray. someone is made astray and derailed.
    18. making one habitual of smoking cigerette and hash.
    19. making one habitual of drinking.
    20. making one long for having sex. or making one enter into prostitution.
    21. making one hate religion, and the holy book and the creator.
    22. making one dreamless.
    23. making a woman a prostitute.
    24. giving stomach aches.
    25. giving acidity and pain in the chest.
    26. creating problem in the liver. Liver is an important organ in the human body, so some people when they want to destroy someone will cast spells on that victim to harm his liver.
    27. The wife sees the husband’s face as swine or a dog, he appears to her as a swine or a dog. This too is done with the help of magic to create problems in someone’s life.
    28. Making a man gay. A man cannot get physically involved with anyone when this spell is cast upon him because he becomes useless.
    29. Magic using voodoo dolls. This too is a very harmful form of magic. And the victims doll is made and pins are stick into it and the spell is cast upon it.
    30. Children weaken and die. In this type of magic, the child becomes severly weak and then his condition deteriorates day by day and then eventually dies.
    31. A woman loses her child during pregnancy. The child is killed inside the womb befor he is born. This too can be done using black magic.
    32. Making the cattle sick using magic. Magic on animals.
    33. The animals don’t give milk and remain sick. This too is done using black magic.
    34. Men start hating women. A husband is made to hate his wife.
    35. Girls don’t get proposals anymore. In this type of magic, the girl that this magic is cast upon, does not get any proposals for marriage.
    36. Pain in the bones and joints. Arthritis.
    37. a woman is made to hate men and she does not feel like getting close to them, as in sex with her husband, she does not like it.
    38. Making the face look ugly. A woman is made to look ugly and people think she looks like a whitch.
    39. Making a woman infertile. In this magic a woman is made infertile and she cant have any children.
    40. Making the rizq/earnings less. A person is financially made weak.
    41. Destroying someone’s home. Disturbing the peace of somebody’s home and leaving it all destroyed and messed up.
    42. making someone suffer from an incurable disease.
    43. disgracing a woman in her husband’s eyes.
    44. Making a husband suspect his wife. This creates problems in their life.
    45. Snatching someone’s job or disgracing him and lowering his position.
    46. Getting a woman divorced.
    47. Making the rich into poor. A rich person’s riches are taken away with black magic.
    48. making someone live in exile.
    49. Making someone full of anger. With this magic a person remains angry all the time.
    50. women feel pain in ribs and chest.
    51. OKDAM zikar, it is that type of magic which when going to someone’s home for a proposal, it is cast upon them and the girl’s family then keep talking about the boy’s family for months.
    52. making someone fall in love.
    53. putting fear of the unknown in someone’s heart.
    54.Khamol magic. Making someone weak and lazy. That he doesn’t feel like doing anything.
    55. MIRGI fits. Epilepsy. A person is made to suffer Epilepsy.
    56. magic with which a person is made to suffer LAQWA. Bell’s palsy.
    57. Seher AL MAFLOJ, paralysis. A person is made paralyzed, either in some parts of the body or all over.
    58. Seher Kabos. One feels sleepy all the time.
    59. head spinning and feeling dizzy and blackout in front of the eyes.
    60. Stopping nikkah for someone. Bandish of nikkah. It is cast right at the time of nikkah.
    61. Surat anzal. A man is faced with this problem and he does not get cured.
    62. Periods are stopped, menopause even before its time.
    63. Magic of insanity. A person is made completely insane. He does not remain in his senses.
    64. masan is that type of magic which is cast upon kids. In this type of magic, the ash left from the burnt hindu dead bodies is put in some food for kids to eat.

If you need help aganist Black Magic then visit

1) http://www.ruqyashariyah.org (register for free then check out the forum section on the site inshallah)

2)http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/
    register and follow the Quran amal for the specific type of magic Inshallah.

3) after registering on the free forum, go here
    http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/ruqya-mp3?tid=15&tid_1=All
    For list of Quran ruqya recitation to cure black magic and possessing inshallah
    There are Millions of Satanist Magicians/witches around the world, as part of a Global CIA satanic network, spreading fitna on a mass level in society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2...ure=plpp_video
    Its a Must to learn ruqya in this Times we live in

The world of Jinns from Islamic point of view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk51O...vIkAM&index=23

Also Ben Halima Sheikh has ruqya center around the world
    his site is here: http://benhalimaabderraouf.fr/index.php/en/the-ruqyah

Here is his demonistration of his form of exorcism in which he uses a technique called "Jinn catching" which removes black magic at a much faster and the technique only involves Quran recitation.

a demonstration:

Interview with Christian Jinns (Islamic Exorcism)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeHxE...vIkAM&index=83
    Last edited by ukhan0888; 20-04-13 at 03:09 AM.
    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Re: Signs of black magic/demonic possessions Part 2

Infertility due to evil eye / sihir ?

Assalamu alaykum

SubhanAllah, for 2.5 years my husband and I tried for a child but we were afflicted with severe problems such as sihr ar rabt. Shortly after Ramadan this year, with the mercy of Allah subhanahu wa ta aala, I conceived alhumdulillah. All seemed to be going well, until I had a scan which showed that I had miscarried although I was still having the symptoms of pregnancy.

Could this be due to evil eye/sihr? The doctors traced when the baby died and wallah I looked at my phone and around the same time I had very weird texts from someone close to me (who is naturally a very jealous person) and I remember at the time thinking why is she texting me all of this? The thing is, every day of pregnancy I did Ruqya and blew on my stomach and myself so surely this was protection?

Any advice would be much appreciated

To prevent evil jinns entering our body and nesting inside our body and bothering our insides, our pregancy, our stomach and our head, recite the 4th Kalima 100x every morning and 100x every evening.

لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ

But if the jinn has already stayed inside and making our womb lining dry (making the lady infertile), please recite extra 300x or more during our convenient time

For some reference on the 4th Kalimah
    viewtopic.php?f=65&t=11753&p=31581

In addition, I am sure your imam/ustaz have taught you to do the following daily amal, for righteous Muslims:

Istiqfar 100x - shortest is "Astaqfirullah 'al 'azeem"
    Salawat/Darood 100x - shortest is "ALLAH humma sali 'ala Muhammad"
    Tasbih Fatimah 100x - this is subhanALLAH, alhamduLILLAH, ALLAH hu Akbar

We can recite them a few at a time, but should finish a total of 100x for the day.

And if we feel somebody is giving us evil eye, please recite Sura (112) Falaq 33x and Sura (114) AnNas 33x each day. We can recite say 7x after every mandatory prayer.

wassalaam

Taken from here: http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/
    Last edited by ukhan0888; 23-12-12 at 08:34 PM.

Account Disabled

Account Disabled

Paranoid schizophrenia

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...hrenia/DS00862
    Paranoid schizophrenia is one of several types of schizophrenia, a chronic mental illness in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis). The classic features of paranoid schizophrenia are having delusions and hearing things that aren't real.

With paranoid schizophrenia, your ability to think and function in daily life may be better than with other types of schizophrenia. You may not have as many problems with memory, concentration or dulled emotions. Still, paranoid schizophrenia is a serious, lifelong condition that can lead to many complications, including suicidal behavior.
    With effective treatment, you can manage the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia and work toward leading a happier, healthier life.
    Last edited by Mich; 01-12-12 at 04:26 AM.

Account Disabled

Conspiracy Theories Explained

http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...ries-explained
    Conspiracy Theories Explained

Paranoid schizophrenics are prone to delusions, tales in which random events become deeply meaningful. Some believe in complex conspiracies; others think they are Jesus Christ.

These stories sound crazy, but they may be the brain's efforts to make sense of its own internal messages, suggests ****ij Kapur, professor of psychiatry at the University of Toronto and vice president of research at the Canadian Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. In addition to other brain abnormalities, schizophrenics have too much dopamine. Just as addicts' desensitized dopamine systems make them feel that nothing matters, high levels of the neurotransmitter make schizophrenics believe that everything is significant.

Because the addict's dopamine-driven salience system keeps telling her that something very important is happening, ordinary events appear intensely meaningful. That police car? That song on the radio? That man with a cigarette walking by? They must be part of a massive international conspiracy.

Kapur calls it "biased inductive logic"—a top-down effort to explain the feeling that everything seems important. The cognitive parts of a schizophrenic's brain create the paranoid tale in an effort to explain the constant red alert blaring from the dopamine circuits, using any stimuli available. This is why delusions are culturally appropriate. African schizophrenics may fear they've fallen under the spell of a shaman, while Kapur's patients in Toronto think that the Mounties are after them.

Kapur cautions that this theory is still speculative, but it could support a radical idea: treating schizophrenia with cognitive therapy. If drugs control the overactive dopamine system, patients may then gradually unlearn their delusions.

For the readers, ignore Mich

He is

1. A kaafir
    2. Most likely a Satanist
    3. A disinformation agent who gets paid to influence this forum

I hope he has done his job, so we can move on.
    Last edited by ukhan0888; 20-03-13 at 12:29 AM.

Account Disabled

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by ukhan0888 View Post
    Just for the readers, ignore Mich

He is

1. A kaafir

Yes, you have said so much in other names that you have been banned with. Did this information come from a dream, a fortune cookie, or the force? You know, be one with Yoda.. "Believe in conspiracies, you must, the more insane the better. Yeesssssss." Then have a mad desire to hit your fridge with a stick and say the little light inside is yours?
    Last edited by Mich; 01-12-12 at 04:55 AM.

This is a very interesting post, but to truly understand all this one must understand the Quran. Both Elders and the children should read, learn and understand the Quran to better know what their religion is teaching them and how to use it to better themselves in their daily lives.

http://www.readquranonline.net/
    Learning Quran is never to late.

Quote Originally Posted by ukhan0888:4948200

He is

1. A kaafir

Salam alaikum mich maybe a kaffir but his right about paranoid schisophrenia its very real and very true any one can be affected. Now as for magic thats very real to so determine against the two must be dne first. Many of the things listed above could also be an indication of very serious health problems. Also as for a women being baran the Quran states that Allah makes any women baran who he pleases. For all of thee above first and foremost cry to Allah for help and good health nothing can harm you except by Allahs will. Blaming every thing on hocus pocus could overlook real health problems. Secondly one should visit a doctor to rule out health problems. Lastly many of the conpanions of the prophet saw were past kaffirs thus dnt be so disrespectful. We must treat others with kindness and show the noor of islam dear brother. Wasalam

Quote Originally Posted by ukhan0888 View Post

He is

1. A kaafir

Mich is a non-muslim indeed, but we're here should care for the opinion, not the person. Also, this childish snide remarks are not a good thing to show from a muslim -- whether addressed to a non-muslim or muslims alike.

"Allah does not love the loud utterance of harsh/hurtful words, except by one who has been wronged. And Allah is Seeing, Hearing.’ [Qur’an, 4:148]

And btw, I have checked your past thread (and this thread) too. As sis sweetstar pointed out, don't be paranoid "oohh I must be getting sihr" while overlooking the main health problem. And sorry but more than half of your magic "symptoms" are more of health or psychological disturbance rather than sihr. Paranoid schizophrenia too can be easily mistaken as black magick

"Place the light in my soul and make light abundant for me.
    Make me light and grant me light.” (Sahih Muslim)

Sihr to cause arguments and seperation

As-salaam alaikum,

I am new here and would like advice on how to deal with the evil of black magic/evil jinn. My sister-in-law is doing black magic to make my parents hate their children and seperate them all, she has created a lot of arguments. The result is that they hate their children so much they tell them to not visit them, they are always suspicious of their children thinking they are plotting against them and lots more. My parents worship the ground my sister-in-law walks on and do everything she says. I can go into a lot more detail but I want to keep this brief. I want to know:
    a) how to stop my sister-in-law and her family from doing black magic/jinn possession on my parents and us. How do we render their evil useless?
    b) How do convince our parents what their daughter-in-law has been doing to them, she steals money from them but when we tell them they don't believe us even though they too have noticed money going missing. I told them that she does sihr as some evil taweez were found in her sisters possession but they still don't believe us. They think she can do no wrong and if she says jump they say how high etc. Once I heard my sister-in-law asking for some relatives parents names as she wanted them to accept a marriage proposal for her brother. She was saying on the phone 'just let me find out their names then I'll give them to this man who'll do something - then we'll see how they accept this proposal'. Again I told my parents this but they refuse to believe she can do this - how do we open their eyes to the truth.
    c) Once we break the magic how do we stop it being done again

Please can you tell me what to do - we are all despairing, we don't want to lose our parents and seeing them being used and taken advantage of is breaking our hearts.

Recite the following for that person under influence of sihir, until he/she becomes normal,

Sura al-Baqarah 163 100x (or more) every day
    Yasin verse 10 100x (or more) every day

Please note, the evil jinns will not like those bothering their mind control work. So before reciting the above daily, make sure daily you have recited the following (a) to (e). This is to prevent you getting attacks, nauzubillah:

a) 4th Kalima 100x (or more) - refer this: http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/view ... it=#p40507
    b) Istiqfar 100x
    c) Salawat 100x - shortest is "ALLAH humma sali 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aa-li Muhammad"
    d) Subhanallah, alhamdulillah, ALLAH hu Akbar 33x each (or more)
    e) the whole of Sura Yasin 1x

wassalaam
    Last edited by ukhan0888; 08-12-12 at 03:02 AM.

Account Disabled

Please Help - 8 year old son waking up nearly every night

My son is 8 year old and since around 4 months he wakes up nearly every night and start shouting and crying saying words and phrases that does not make any sense. He wakes up almost every time between 22:00 and 23:00 and very often he will wake up around 22:30 for several days in a row. There are some nights that he does not wake up at all but this very rare (less than 10 nights in the last 4 months). His shouting and crying last for around 5 mins then he goes back to sleep and in the morning he does not remember anything. Each night we are reading Manzil and other supplications together. When he wakes up at night we usually recite Ayatul Kursi and blow on him but sometimes he becomes very angry and and starts shaking his hands etc.On a few occasions we have been able to understand what he is saying when he wakes up and almost every time he was asking us to forgive him. We are trying to stop him waking up with whatever knowledge we have but grateful if any help /advice could be provided to us.

If my understanding is not wrong, you have been reciting Manzil for past 4 months, but the problem remains ?

If that is true, this mean you need to get a more pious relative or neighbor to recite Manzil for the boy. Get a relative who does tahajud and does frequent zikir as usually such person, their Quran recitations is "stronger" bi-iznillah

I think this is quite common nowadays where sometimes we recite Quran or Manzil etc for months or years but not much effect to be observed. For such situation, it is easier to get someone else to come to recite.

It would be excellent if you can do tahajud for 7 days in a row

Account Disabled

sihr or regular sickness ?

I have been reading posts from this site since March just. My family and I have visited a raqi in the past but arent sure if we are suffering from sihr or just paranoia. Raqi said we had severe black magic cast on us, me in particular since a baby and from what he could see diagnosing dreams and reactions to recitiations general health issues recent history he said there were at least 36 sahirs involved and many thousands of jinns only Allah knows if thats the case. To be honest Ive never been to anyone for any advice healing etc on these matters so im not all that clued up on these issues. However when i look back at my childhood i remember my sister suffering severe nightmares sleep paralysis sleep walking out into the street youngest brother having halucinations of snakes people with heads missing and all sorts of stuff only found in horror movies going on around us and waking up one morning and finding blood sparyed all over the lounge walls.

My mum was a young mum my father was very abusive and physical towards her he died at any early age, he was murdered. She did treat my brother he was given some 7 amulets to hang round his neck. That got rid of the nightmares but his life is totally messed up as his head with drugs etc. My siblings are another story altogether. My marriage has always been difficult but allhamdulilla we have three children eldest bieng 13. Our lives got worse a couple of years ago after my husband went to visit his parents after 12 years. During the visit he got very ill he felt constant pressure on his chest was finding it difficult to breath his heart beat was very fast. He says he just wanted to run out of the house he couldnt bear bieng there he felt sick and as if something was stuck in his upper torso. He didnt sleep eat or drink anything for three weeks and came home having lost 3 stones in weight. Cutting a long story short i need some advice or rather a diagnosis after his visit i became pregnant the pregnancy was a nightmare. I had a lot of pain my womb collapsed at 4 months and finally had the baby at 6 1/2 months. I spent most of the time in hospital having the most horrid nightmares of my dead again murdered sister and some others with her coming to take me and getting angry with me because i wouldnt go with them. I wasnt comfortable with the fact that they were all dressed in black and thier features weren't quiet normal. During my pregnancy i dream't the baby was born healthy but then got very ill she looked very bruised all over and was finding it difficult to breath. i asked for a antenatal diagnosis which confirmed that the baby was suffering from a genetic disorder. After she was born baby was healthy for 6 months and the docs thought maybe the antenatal diagnosis were wrong, but after 6 months they started her on regular blood transfusions every four weeks. Its when they said she will be needing bloods every 2 weeks that i found a ruqya team. I started playing ruqya mp3s on her when after she was born there was a very foul smell undescriable coming from behind her ears and around her head. It would make me vomit smelt like a stink bomb her face was very dark and she used to make odd sounds and her eyes would flicker as though she was having some sort of siezure. I got really worried and started playing the ruqya mp3 by her bed suffice to say she started crying non stop day and night i was in over my head and took her to see a raqi. After every visit she got better and better her stare that used to freak people out disappeared and we got some strange dream indications. in one my husband dreamt some creature was breast feeding her in another he pulled hair in knots out of her mouth but to mention a few. since i havent taken her for ruqya anymore her health is getting worse and she is back to 4 week transfusions from 6 weeks and has developed a severe rash around her neck and inner things around her private area inner elbows and itches so much in her sleep she bleeds. she itches alot around her head too. for some reason shes up every night 12 till 3 am itching and having tummy pains. She is 15 months old and wakes up in the night looking around the room stares at me as if she doesnt recognise me and often runs off in a trance screaming 'no' the only word she knows until i read on her and calm her down. Im very distressed with this situation she is constantly crying clinging and is wearing me out i cant cope anymore. The whole family is suffering we are constantly moving houses jobs etc im not sure whats going on. What i need to know is are we suffering from sihr if so can the influence of long term sihr cause genetic disorders etc? so much illness I myself am also suffering long term acid reflux leg numbness pains at night and after starting ruqya my toes on the left feet seem to dance to the tune so to say of the ruqya mps rather like a side to side snake movement thats driving me mad too. I have done most of the amal on this website as self diagnosis and im reading the amals in the hundereds and the best time i read is almost always at thajjud time since ive always been keen on reading my thajjud prayers.

Can someone please let me know in particular a raqi from what ive wrote and i know its a long post which i apologise for since i dont get much time to spend on the net having a critically ill child a full time job i work from home and other obligations ' are we as a family suffering from sihr? and can the babies illness be caused by sihr?' She has been diagnosed as having beta thal major. Eagerly looking forward to any replies.

alhamdulillah you are able to do tahajud. Usually if we are doing tahajud, and making serious doa for our cure, health, prosperity, security, whatever request we have will be easily granted ...

And since one of your raaqi treating you mentioned about too many jinns, you may want to try the same amal which Sister Tazzy has done to successfully overcome too many attacking jinns, bi-iznillah:

i spray he house with ruqya water that has 100 qursi's, 100x 3 quls. 100x yunus 81-82 plus the following amal
    3RD AMAL FOR TOO MANY SNAKES (or MORE THAN 1 JINN)
    Istiqfar 3x
    Fatihah 1x, Qursi 1x
    Salawat/Darood 3x
    niyat - YA HAYYU QAYYUM, YA MALIKul QUDUS, please protect me from all danger, all sihir and all jinn (repeat 3x)
    Salawat/Darood 21x
    Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim 21x
    ALLAH HU AKBAR 33x
    Qursi 1x
    Sura (17) Al-Isra verse 80-81 21x
    Sura (13) Ar-Ra'du verse 1 21x
    Sura (2) Al-Baqarah 125 21x
    Sura (2) Al-Baqarah verse 163 21x
    Qursi 21x
    Sura (36) Ya-seen verse 17 21x
    Sura (36) Ya-Seen verse 1-5 11x
    Salawat/Darood 21x
    Aa-meen

Upon finishing, immediately take deep breathe and blow into bottle(s) of water. Do this inhale blow 3x. Then spray all corners of your rooms, except bathroom. insyALLAH, this will solve your situation.

For families with history of using amulets, taweez, these tendency tend to be inherited by their subsuquent generations. If there is taweez in your house or worn on bodies, please remove them, This is because taweez are doors to shirk (polytheism). And shirk is biggest sin in Islam.

And few members of this forum who forgotten that they are keeping taweez in the house have realised that their tahajud of 1-2 years did not produce much results. So be sure to have our house fully Islamic, no taweez, no statues, no pictures of animals humans figures in house

On the reflux, it can be illness caused by stress due to work pressure, or illness caused by jinns staying in the stomach. To overcome both, I suggest reciting the Tasbeeh Yunos, at least 200x a day, More is better, say 500x or 1,000x

This is in Surah Al-Anbiya verse 87. The tasbeeh starts from "LA ILAA HA ILLA ANTA..." to end of verse
    http://quran.com/21/87

Account Disabled

A "Raqi" who assess patients using their names ?

everyone

My wife and I are married for over 6 years but no children yet. We have been to specialists and there is nothing wrong with us, according to the doctors after all kinds of tests.

Recently, we have some indications that it could be jinn, ayn (evil eye) or something like that. This is mainly coming for the following symptoms from my wife:

- Unable to get proper sleep and sometimes can't sleep
    - Initial years of our marriage we used to argue over small things
    - She is constantly having dreams of babies, recently breast-feeding a baby who looks like her and given to her by someone in the dream
    - We visited Darussyifa in Bangi and after second trip the Ustaz gave some water to bath, soon after this trip she suddenly fell down and hurt her knees i.e. she can easily walk etc .. but when she prays she can't do so in a standing position
    - At present she is reciting Surah Al Baqarah each day (starting today)

Now my question, there is a raqi recommended by two of her friends who got pregnant after treatment with this raqi. The thing that put me in doubt is that the process was for us to sms the raqi (if we can't visit him immediately) by providing our names and he will reply and tell whether there is something wrong or not. So, my wife smsed' him and his reply was that nothing wrong with me but my wife has 'something' ...

Based on what I have read and understood, this is not possible but on other side her two friends have gotten pregnant after his treatment (his treatment according to her friends is Quran based and he doesn't even touch any part of the patient) ..

I have thought of doing Istikhaara on this but really happy to hear other views on this forum.

JazakAllah

Try to avoid "raaqis" who can assess a patient's conditions just using their names. This is because we cannot be sure who is providing these "raaqis" with the patient's information. And how exactly does these informers get paid for sharing these information with the "raaqis"

Nevertheless, it is common human trait that when we are desperate for solution, we may begin to consider trying things which deep inside our heart we know is not permissible in Islam, risky or dangerous.

One solution from Quran for those having problems getting children is to recite the Istighfar as much as possible. Perhaps 1,000x or 2,000x daily. The evidence for Istighfar for getting children is explained in Surah Nuh verse 10-13

wassalaam

Taken from: http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/

Account Disabled

hmm

The black magic and Dajjal threads are hyped and over-rated on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich View Post
    Paranoid schizophrenia

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...hrenia/DS00862
    Paranoid schizophrenia is one of several types of schizophrenia, a chronic mental illness in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis). The classic features of paranoid schizophrenia are having delusions and hearing things that aren't real.

With paranoid schizophrenia, your ability to think and function in daily life may be better than with other types of schizophrenia. You may not have as many problems with memory, concentration or dulled emotions. Still, paranoid schizophrenia is a serious, lifelong condition that can lead to many complications, including suicidal behavior.
    With effective treatment, you can manage the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia and work toward leading a happier, healthier life.

*****education is important but big biceps are importanter*****

*****KAFFIR

I can't locate the post, but I'm positive I read only today a criticism of Americans for the witch trials in Massachusetts during the 1690.

The criticism was warranted, Only silly European Americans ever believed in witchcraft and black magic.

Sihr done to block marriage proposals

A sister I know has requested me to get ruqya for her as she can't access the internet.

She didn't want to marry her cousin brother and now she can't get married. All the proposals were turned down and now any proposal doesn't even come for her but plenty of proposals come for her younger sisters.

She sees dreams where she is being intimate with various unknown men, every time the man she sees is different from the previous one. She gets extremely exhausted after waking up sometime as she saw those dreams. Her father went to many raqi but they couldn't break the sihr but confirmed that he (the cousin brother) did that by sending jinn, probably left the taweez in the tolilet by the jinn etc. Those raqi gave her many taweez to wear and put in her house but all the writing in those taweez get wiped after few days or a week or so!!! Her whole family is so frustrated now subhanAllah! She is 26 years old.

Can anyone suggest her what amal she need to do to get rid of the sihr/jinn?

This is a common symptom of المس العاشق the 'aashiq jinn.

It is noteworthy that this form of mass (possession) can and does successfully prevent a woman from being able to get married.

-Ask her to recite surah An-Noor aloud between one and three times a day.

- To stop those dreams, (which are essentially the jinn violating the sisters body and committing haraam with her), she needs to cup her hands together and recite the following aloud before going to bed every night:

* Ayatul Kursi

* The last three verses of surah Albaqarah.

* The Quls (Al falaq, An-Nas, and Al-Ikhlaas) .. She needs to recite each one three times.

*Then to conclude by saying "أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق " 3 times.

* Then she needs to do nafth (light spit) into her hands and wipe her entire body.

Account Disabled

what kind of shir is this.please help

assalam-o-alakium, I am married.due to sihr me & my husband fight alot.once on the phone we had a fight & he gave me one divorce.from that time we dont love & trust each other.I feel having sex with some in real or dream but when i ask my husband he says no.I feel headaches, nightmare,pain in the lower abdomen & limbs,low energy, lazy cant physically work or think,cant turn or move at once.I FAINT ALL MOST EVERY DAY.I feel like i dont have any control over my heart & brain at all.I see black shadows in the home,someone whispering to me in different voices.Someone following my footsteps.I become angry all of sudden.I also have problem with ears (cant hear properlly)but the reports are normal.when husband is out i miss him alot but when he is at home it is opposite

Assalam-Alaikum:

Dear Sister, Salatul Hajaat comprises of two rakats and can be prayed at any time (i.e. your convenience). However, it is my personal advice to read Salatul Hajaat at the time of Tahajjud as it is a time where Allah Azwajjal is most likely to accept our prayers. And also, if you can pray Salatul Hajaat after observing Tahajjud prayer (comprises of two rakats), you are even more likely to have your prayers accepted.

In my humble opinion, however, you should first and foremost neutralize the taweez because it is a form or shirk (i.e. associating partners with Allah). If you do not have the taweez in your possession, then still read the dua found on the Forum http://www.rawatansihir.com/forum/forum ... p?TID=2333 and Insha-Allah Allah knows your intention and it will be neutralized.

Sister, I would then advise you to do as follows: Click on the Ruqya audios and play the ones by Fares Abbad as much as you can at a low volume (or however you prefer). You can find the audios at http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/home/?q=au ... ares_abbad and play them.

Thirdly, look over the "List of Amals" provided by the site on this viewtopic.php?f=65&t=10304&hilit=list+of+amals and see what fits your particular situation and then do the amal as instructed. Please recite Four Quls and Ayatul Qursee (3 times) and rub over body each time before sleeping. Whatever amal you choose for the sihr, I would definitely advise you to do both the body protection amal and the house protection amal (listed within the 'List of Amals') as it seems it will help your situation. I am not a raqi, sister; but my advice is based on what I have found or learned from this site. Also, after doing all of this, if you can try to find help from a trustworthy local pious Imam to counsel both you and your husband on your marriage, it might help your situation; but this particular advice of approaching a local Imam is after you've done all the amals and can see the effects of the sihr eroding substantially or eradicated completely.

Sister, do not be concerned about who did the sihr because you might never find out (and speculation never affords anything but distress and distrust of those close to us). However, when you're observing the amals, please do try to keep the observance of the amals a secret from people as much as you can so that unintentionally you don't reveal the information to the person who might be responsible for doing this sihr on you because the person then might try to do a stronger sihr. Put your trust in Allah; and leave the outcome of your affairs to Allah and Insha-Allah Allah Azwajjal will help you.

May Allah protect us from calamities, afflictions, and sorrows Insha-Allah. Alhamdulillah.

Account Disabled

Assalamualaikum!!!Me and my wife have been apart from each other for 14 months now asI am facing visa problems and prior to that I had passport problems.I mean the things happens with us is that anything that can go wronggoes worng and that too horribly. A bit of backgroud information, wegot married despite parents on both side advising not too. Thisdecision was taken after Istikhara. Now since our marriage, we havebeen to hell and back with the relationship. We have faced hardshipafter hardship, were broke once that even a pound wasnt to be foundon us and sometimes when we both made in excess of 1000 pounds each,it just went without a trace. We are being patient but its soonreaching breaking point for both.Now the way I see this is either someone has done something likeSihr or Ayn or it is a severe test from Allah???What I want to know is that can I find out what is being done on meor my wife like Sihr or Ayn?Jazak Allah

wa'alaikumussalam,

You are asking a question most patients want to know and confirm:

1) Am I being affected by sihir ?

2) What actually is the type of sihir ?

Patients at the forum www.rawatansihir.com had dreams granted to them on "explaining" their situation when they recite Surah al-Kauthar 10x before going off to sleep. However patients who are being sihir will usually forgot what they dreamt about. In that situation, they have tried reciting Surah Yasin, Surah al-Jin and Surah al-Kauthar 10x. alhamduLILLAH they have dreamts which they can remember.

So my recommendations over here is made on best practise (from successful trials by patients in Malaysia), insyALLAH

For those who insist they need to get complete hadeeth and sources before reciting
    anything out of the al-Quran, please refer to Isra verse 82. The tafseer is that ALL ayah in the Quran will provide Cure (Shifa) and Blessings (Rahmat) to Muslims who believe. And all ayah in the Quran will cause loss to the zalimm ( people who does not believe, bad people, infidel etc)

Have a nice weekend

wassalam

Account Disabled

Reactions after self-ruqya

7 years ago, while being present at the recitation of roqya for someone else, the jinn who converted to islam, before leaving the body of that person, told me that I have problems with the sihr of separation - that it wasn’t strong and it had been made from fire and water, as I can remember. Allah knows best.

Unfortunately I started paying attention to this problem a few months ago and this is what I do:

- recite over water, honey and olive oil the amal against the sihr of separation and the amal against arrogant jinns and use that 3 times a day,
    - recite Fatiha,al-Baqarah verses (verse 1-5, 255-257, 284-286), 3x ikhlas, falaq and naas, and 4th Kalimah - 100x every morning (after fajar prayer) and every evening (after asar prayer),
    - istiqfar 1000x during day,
    - pray tahajjud prayer,
    - try to read a portion of Qur’an daily (most often surah mulk in the evening) and blow over the water,
    - I, also, use a body massager (I’ve heard it bothers jinns).

There were some dreams which make me believe that this is stone shield (for example a dream of a mouse hole in a concrete wall).

There were some dreams which make me believe that this is stone shield (for example a dream of a mouse hole in a concrete wall).

When speaking about dreams, let me tell you that a year/2 ago in a dream I was reciting the Throne verse, and in another one surahs ikhlas, falaq and naas, but it was hard to finish surah naas, and I am not sure if I finished it.

Before this treatment my left arm and leg would often turn numb while listening to Qur’an (that happens now, too, but less than before), I often cried from left eye, would spend a sleepless night because of a small misunderstanding with people, still have some moles on chest, waist and stomach, while sleeping one of my hands would be around my neck/over my shoulder – hugging me, but I didn’t have any ‘disturbing’ dreams…only one about a month ago (while sleeping ruqya recitation was on and it is interesting that I could have this kind of dream during ruqya recitation).

The reactions after this two-months treatment are: I am less forgetful, do less sahwa sujud, got some bruises on both legs, and what is most important for the first time in my life I have menstruation problem – my menstrual cycle is late for 24 days. Yesterday while reciting 4th kalimah 100x I felt a pleasant coolnes on my chest and neck, and a few days before that I was sweating while praying…

Can anyone explain these reactions to self-ruqya treatment and is there any additional advice?

From what you reported, you only recite the 4th Kalima 100x every morning and 100x every evening. For those who are un-affected by jinn/sihir that should be sufficient. But for those who are affected, they should recite more. Perhaps 1,000x a day.

As analogy, we wash our car every week. But if parts of car is rusty and we have just gone through salty sand and mud, we have to put more efforts in the washing. Not the regular wash.

In addition, recite Sura As-Sajdah besides Sura Al-Mulk. Simply because Sura as-Sajdah contains a sajda verse, verse 15:

http://quran.com/32/15
    Where if we do the sujud nawfil, the syaithan will cry and leave us.

Of course, as righteous Muslim who respect the Prophet ( ), do not forget to recite Salawat 100x each day. For more info on the high position of the Prophet (SAW), please refer here:
    viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12916&p=38214

wassalaam

Account Disabled

jazakallah khair

Muslim

Great thread brother, good to know these things.

married life is ruinned for unknown reasons

I got married in april 2011. Since first day problems started. My husband loved me but he always fought with me. With time our circumstances got worse. Now we are separate. Whenever there is a positive try from me or from him, again issues arise and again we get separate. I have a daughter of one year old. I weep n worried a lot for her future as my life in young age is destroyed and there is no fault of my my baby. What to do i really do not understand. Please guide me.

Thanks

Dear Sister,

May Allah giv u sabr and guide you rightly. The fact that u hav reached this website is a blessing itself frm Allah swt. Do not lose hope.Whatever has happened with u is by Allah's will and In shaa Allah u will find ur solutions thru dua and sabr. We are all here bcoz we r suffering in one way or the other. Its a period of trial for us. So dont despair, rather take this opportunity to get closer to Allah and soon u will receive His help, in shaa Allah.
    The Raaqis on this website will guide you wit the right course of action. Till then I suggest you read this website thoroughly to understand these issues. Your case appears to b a case of seperation sihr, but let the Raaqi brothers advise on that. In India and Pakistan, magic is very very common. And goin to babas, peers, aamils is very normal. If you have any taweez on you, pls find them and get rid of them by understanding how to neutralize its effects first. Allah be praised, I ws guided to this website and learned the right from the wrong. Till then, we too went to religious people and aamils and thought that whatever they told us to do was the right approach and the islamic way to find solutions. These people giv us taweez saying these are ayaats frm the Quran,but unfortunately they make us do shirk in many ways. That only makes our problem larger and multiplies it manifold. I wish we could teach the masses abt the right methods of treatment frm the wrong. Pls start wit the below mentioned amal to find out wat is the cause of your problems.

Firasat Amal:
    To be given inspirations on certain matters/cause of our problems, please recite the following before sleeping:
    Recite:
    (1) Istighfar 3x
    (2) Fatihah 1x
    (3) Ayat Qursi 1x
    (4) Al-Imran: 26-27 1x
    (5) A-Baqarah: 285-286 1x
    (6) Salawat 21x
    (7) Al-Jinn: 1-5 21x
    (8) Al-Kauthar 11x
    (9) Salawat 21x
    (10) Ameen

You must recite them everyday constantly for at least 5 consecutive days. According to brother Polan(Br Rawatansihir), normally on the 3rd or 4th day of amal, you will receive guidance from Allah to see what is the source of your problem.

Also Given below is a checklist of blockages which block out our duaas.So even if u are doin many amals , u will not get any help or solutions to ur problems if these blockages are there.. So pls go through d checklist and see if U have any of these :

1. hobby of consulting fortunetellers . A muslim who approaches a fortuneteller (by coming to house, by phone, by email) will find out that all his/her doa/amal for the next 40 days or nights, ignored by ALLAH ! If he/she believes what a fortune-teller says, they are out of Islam !!!

2. keeping taweez, talisman, amulet, wafaq in our house and on our body. Please note there is big difference keeping "reminders" to recite Quran versus keeping "objects" which will "protect" us from syaithan/devils.
    Do u have special nails in each corner of house,special wafaq,naksh/map on top of door and windows,taweez amulets in car, purse; colored strings on wrist.etc

3.Keeping statues (idols), dolls as ornaments in house (it is ok for children to play dolls, but it is not ok for mum to keep dolls as decorations)

4.Keeping dogs in the house. Or Keeping photographs of living beings(humans, animals, birds,etc) in the house. The Angels do not enter such a house.

5.Keeping a bell (like the ones used by Hindus to pray in front of their idols) or a cross(of christians) in the house, or horse shoe to fight evil eye.

6.Cigarette smoking in the house.
    Please note smoke (is food for jinns) is being absorbed into mattress, sofas. So we are making our house to something like a free welfare center for evil jinns. Of course the evil jinns inside the patient body would consume the nearest food supply - smoke in lung, in addition to food (not recited Bismillah) in our stomach
    etc

7.Watching un-islamic programs on TV/computer, where semi nude women are shown, programs having music and dancing(these are common in Indian television).

If there are such things, remove those things, or stop doing those things.

Wassalam

taken from here: http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/

Al-baqara (2)

102 They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaiman (Solomon). Sulaiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew.

Account Disabled

Interview with an Exorcist (raqi)

These are taken from the Appendix of a highly informative book “The Exorcist Tradition in Islaam” © 1997 Dar Al Fatah, written By Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. If you wish to read more, you will have to buy the book.

Date: 2/4/88
    Name: ‘Abdullaah Mushrif al-‘Amree
    Date of Birth: 1964 CE
    Place of Birth: Riyaadh
    Education: BA from Imaam Ibn Sa‘ood Islâmic University in the field of Hadeeth.

Q. Exactly when did you begin to treat possessed people?
    A. I began reciting the Qur’aan over the sick approximately two years ago.

Q. What made you begin to do this?
    A. I am not of those who haphazardly began to treat people. I first noticed that this sickness is common. I was working as a member of the Morals Commission (Hay’at al-Amir bil-Ma‘roof wan-Nahyi ‘an al-Munkar), following the statement of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh),

“Whoever sees evil should change it with his hand. If he is unable, he should change it with his tongue. And if he is unable to do [even that], he should hate it in his heart, and that is the lowest [level] of faith.”[1]

As a member of the Morals Commission, we arrested a number of people involved in magic and trickery who were treating people from a variety of backgrounds. These individuals admitted exploiting the ignorant masses in the most repulsive and gross ways. They were using a variety of amulets and charms which all involved shirk. I was assigned as the imaam of a masjid. A lot of people came to me with different ailments so I recited over them regularly. This was not connected with any special treatment. Any imaam of a masjid can read for people, however, there are some conditions for recitation. One should have strong faith and full trust in Allaah. The Prophet (pbuh) said, “If you trust in Allaah as He deserves to trusted, the angels will shake your hands.”[2] I found that people were greatly benefiting from these readings. Among the problems they faced was the effect of the evil eye. The Prophet (pbuh),

“The evil eye is real. It may put a man in the grave and a camel in a pot.”[3]

Asmaa’, the daughter of Aboo Bakr, said to the Prophet (pbuh), “O Messenger of Allaah, the Ja‘far clan is affected by the evil eye. Should we do incantations for them?” He said, “Yes, for if there was anything which could overcome destiny, it would be the evil eye.”[4] And Ibn Baaz mentioned that whoever denies the entrance of jinn into humans has told a lie against divine law (sharee‘ah). There are very clear proofs of this taking place. After being appointed the governor of Taa’if, ‘Uthmaan ibn Abee al-‘Aas came to the Prophet (pbuh) and informed him that he was getting confused in his prayers. He explained that something was interfering with his ability to recite the Qur’aan. The Prophet (pbuh) said, “Come here. That is a devil.” When he came close, the Prophet (pbuh) blew in his mouth and said, “Get out, enemy of Allaah, I am the Messenger of Allaah.” So what was he telling to leave, sickness? And he also said, “Get out, enemy of Allaah,” and we are prohibited from cursing sicknesses. After that, ‘Uthmaan ibn Abee al-‘Aas said that for the rest of his life he was never confused in his prayer. That was a devil called Khanzab.[5] Also, when the Prophet (pbuh) was on a journey with a companion named Aboo Ya‘laa Shaddaad ibn Aws,[6] a woman came to them with her son, read over him, blew in his mouth and said, “Get out, enemy of Allaah.” The woman offered the Prophet (S) two goats and some fat. He told Aboo Ya‘laa to take the fat and one of the goats and return the other. Allaah has also said in the Qur’aan: “Those who eat interest get up like one stumbling from Satan’s touch.”

Q. How long have you been imaam of the masjid?
    A. I have been the imaam of the masjid for three years. After the first year of experience with people coming for readings and consequently getting better, I began to research the subject of possession thoroughly. I gathered the classical reference works containing information on this. I studied causes of these sicknesses, methods of treating them and specific verses which should be recited during the treatment. Praise be to Allaah, I was able to master this subject and began to treat a few people at a time. Eventually, my high success rate became known and people came in droves. If people had not found any improvement after my treatment, no one else would have come.

Q. Could you describe your methodology in curing the possessed?
    A. The first thing to understand is that seizures (sara‘) are of two kinds. The first type are seizures of the brain which can only be treated in the hospital. The Qur’aan cannot cure it. A example of this is a case of the woman who came to the Prophet (pbuh) and informed him that she was overcome by seizures during which she would tear off her clothes. He told her, “If you wish, I pray to Allaah on your behalf, or, if you wish you may be patient and Paradise will be yours.” She asked him to pray on her behalf in order for her to stop exposing herself, which he did. The second type are seizures caused by the jinn-possession of humans. Sometimes it is due to the jinn’s love obsession with humans, desire to punish or merely scare them, and at other times due to magic or the evil eye. The recitation of the Qur’aan over them once, twice, three times or more cures them.

Q. Do you use any particular verses?
    A. There are no special verses besides Aayah al-Kursee, al-Faatihah and the mu‘awwidhataan, which were all mentioned in very strong prophetic traditions. Otherwise, all of the Qur’aan is blessed. After recitation, I communicate with the jinn, which will say, for example, “I am in love with her.”

Q. Do you use any other supportive techniques along with your recitation?
    A. Yes. Some jinn will only leave if they are beaten. Continuous recitation is sufficient to make some of them communicate, yet others will only communicate if I grasp the neck here (i.e., on the jugular veins). Then they reveal the reason for their possession of the human, which is either out of love or caused by magic or the evil eye. The Prophet (pbuh) said that the evil eye is real and attended by the devil.[7] I then order the possessing spirit to leave after telling it what it has done is oppression, which is forbidden in the Qur’aan and Sunnah. I may quote the hadeeth qudsee in which Allaah said:
    “O my servants, I have made oppression forbidden to Myself and prohibited it among you, so do not oppress each other.”[8]
    And also the Prophet’s statement:

“Oppression is darkness on the Day of Judgment.”[9]

If a man is possessed by a female jinn out of love for him, I tell her that her possession is oppressing him.

Q. Do female, Muslim jinn sometimes possess people?
    A. Yes. Female jinn will possess Muslims and cause seizures. I tell the jinn that her possession is not an expression of love but one of harm, and I ask her to depart and not return. I have her swear by Allaah not to possess male of female Muslims in the future. If she is a disbelieving jinn, I invite her to Islaam. In fact, a number of them have accepted Islaam from me – all praise is due to Allaah – around thirteen or fourteen Buddhists, Christians, etc.

Q. Do female jinn always enter men and male jinn enter women?
    A. Yes. That is the most common occurrence. Although it is very rare, a male jinn may also possess a man, perhaps only in 10 percent of the cases.

Q. If the female jinn speaks, does it speak with the man’s voice?
    A. Sometimes it speaks with the man’s voice and sometimes with a female’s voice. About 60 percent of the time, the jinn communicates with the possessed person’s voice.

Q. I notice that you have with you bottles of water and olive oil. What is their purpose?
    A. I will explain this to you. The Prophet (pbuh) said:

“Eat olive and anoint yourselves with it; for verily, it is a blessed tree.”[10]

The olive tree is a blessed tree by which Allaah swears in the Qur’aan.[11] I recite some verses from the Qur’aan over the oil and the person rubs some of the oil on the part of their body which gives him pain. In any case, everything is by experimentation, even medical knowledge. As to the water, I also recite over it and they drink it. If the person experiences gradual improvement – by the grace of Allaah – fine, because the jinn cannot withstand contact with the Qur’aan. If the person drinks the water and rubs the oil and finds himself becoming uneasy and irritated, it means that he is possessed by a jinn. So, it is used to determine the nature of the illness, like a medical examination. This method has proven itself effective in the vast majority of cases There are other methods being used, but the best is by using only the Qur’aan.

Q. Do others assist you by holding down patients?
    A. Yes. If the man is possessed by a female jinn – and the female jinn is stronger than ten men – it will require at least ten men to hold him down. It happened in my home recently that I recited over one man who suddenly became powerful. He leaped up and it took about ten men to hold him. I am usually assisted by the patient’s relatives or friends. If I find that there is something in him, I ask them to hold him steady so that he will not punch or kick me. Sometimes the jinn will speak immediately, so I recite a few verses and it leaves right away. The jinn have different strengths, for some are very strong and yet others are very weak.

Q. What is the purpose of depressing the jugular vein?
    A. Sometimes it is only when the human mind is unconscious that the jinn appear, I hold them lightly and not in a way which could lead to strangulation. This has happened at the hands of some inexperienced exorcists. The comparison is like the difference between the treatment by a qualified doctor and someone just beginning their studies.

Q. Do you tie strings around the fingers and toes during treatment?
    A. Sometimes there are cases when a man comes with his wife, informing me that she is possessed by a jinn. When she is in my presence the jinn leaves immediately, but by the time he takes her back to his car, the jinn returns. This type of jinn is maarij, and the only way to hold him is by tying the strings. Therefore, I tell the husband that if the jinn returns, he should tie string around her fingers and toes and bring her back to me. In this manner it is caught and cannot escape.

Q. How are the fingers and toes tied?
    A. A string is tied around each finger and each toe separately. The string should not be very tight. On one occasion a possessed woman was brought to me with her fingers and toes tied. I began reciting over her until the jinn screamed and said, “I swear by Allaah that I will leave.” I said, “No. I will burn you with the Qur’aan, the words of Almighty Allaah. I will not let you go. You have become imprisoned by Allaah and then by me.” It promised over and over again to leave and never to return again. At that point, I untied her fingers and it left through her fingers.

Q. Do they always leave by the fingers or could it also be through the toes?
    A. It could be either. Occasionally the jinn will seek permission to leave through the eyes or the head. I tell them no, leave from here, and they depart from where they are commanded.

Q. Are there any signs which let you know which part of the body they are leaving from?
    A. Yes. The arm or the leg will begin to shake, sometimes moderately, and sometimes, violently, until the movement gradually subsides, indicating that the jinn has left.

Q. When you use beating in your treatment, on what part of the body do you apply it?
    A. The patient should only be beaten when he was become unconscious and the jinn has appeared. And even in such cases, it should not be severe. It is preferable to hit the back or the shoulders, the point of the body where the jinn seems to be residing or different parts as it moves. At times the patient may be conscious, and he can identify the movement of the jinn about his body.

Q. What percentage of your patients are men and women?
    A. I would first like to point out that people’s abandonment of the Qur’aan and the Sunnah is what has caused them to be afflicted by possession. For example, when I encounter a person who says that he feels depressed or bored with life and I subsequently recite the Qur’aan over him, I find a female jinn present. When I ask why she possessed him, she replies, “He does not pray.” Allaah spoke the truth when He said:

“And whoever turns away from remembrance of the Most Merciful (i.e., Allaah), We appoint from him a devil as a companion.”[12]

And the Almighty said:

“And whoever turns away from My remembrance will have a wretched life, and We will gather him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.”[13]

So after the jinn leaves, I advise the patient to fear Allaah, establish his prayers at their proper times, and read the Qur’aan regularly. By the will of Allaah, it will never return. I tell him that if he does not do these things or only does them for a while then stops, it may return. Regarding the percentage of patients, it is about the same. However, I have about 5 percent more women patients than men due to the general weakness of women in comparison to men.

Q. What benefit does a jinn get from possessing a human?
    A. In the case of a female jinn possessing a man out of love, it has intercourse with him while he is sleeping. Most often this occurs during dreams. Otherwise, the jinn just disturbs him based upon the fact that it was sent by a magical spell or in revenge for some harm done to it by the person.

Q. Is there a particular part of the body that the jinn occupies?
    A. In the case of women it usually occupies their womb, and in the case of men it usually settles in their chests.

Q. Are there degrees of possession?
    A. Yes, there is a complete and final possession. When a jinn first enters the human body, it only has a partial hold. It takes time for it to completely possess the individual.

Q. From what parts of the body do they enter?
    A. They enter mainly from the feet.

Q. Have you encountered cases of more than one jinn possessing a single person?
    A. On many occasion during exorcisms it becomes evident that the person has within him more than one jinn. After expelling one, the person exhibits signs of possession. When I recite over them, another entity emerges and speaks in a different voice, using a different name.

Q. Does the qareen (the companion jinn) assigned to every man from birth possess, or is it another jinn?
    A. No. It is another jinn. It is the qareen which the Prophet (pbuh) said flows in the bloodstream, but it is another jinn which actually possesses.

Q. Does the qareen harm its human companion?
    A. Sometimes its strong whispers swerve the human away from performing prayer, remembering Allaah and helping the needy.

Q. During an exorcism have you ever experienced the jinn trying to possess you?
    A. No. Never.

Q. Are all of the patients brought to you cases of true possession?
    A. No, but I recite over everyone. Illness due to biological causes may be cured by recitation, depending upon the level of the person’s faith. The companions of the Prophet (pbuh) used to recite al-Faatihah over those stung by scorpions, and they were cured. What about a few microbes which enter a person? He should seek help from Allaah believing that Allaah has revealed within the Qur’aan a cure. He should rely upon it with sure faith and sincerity as Ibn al-Qayyim said, “If every sick person recited the Qur’aan over himself with certainty of faith and sincerity, no sick person would remain. Almighty Allaah informs us:
    “If We revealed this Qur’aan on a mountain, you would see it humbly crumbling out of fear of Allaah.”[14]
    And He said:

“And We reveal within the Qur’aan healing and mercy for the believers.”[15]

And elsewhere:

“O mankind, there has come to you from your Lord a good advice and healing for what is in your chests…”[16]

Some of them have ailments which cannot be diagnosed in hospitals. For example, when one afflicted by the evil eye is checked in the hospital, they will not find anything wrong with him. Others have sicknesses which can be treated medically. Not everyone over whom I have read has recovered. I recommended that those with physical ailments be treated in a hospital.

Q. Have truly insane people been brought to you for treatment?
    A. Yes, such people have been brought to me. I usually tell them that if the hospital has diagnosed their ailment and identified its cause, there is no need to bring them to me. However, if the hospital is unable to identify the cause, I will try to treat them. Sometimes the jinn will cause a human to act in an insane manner. So it is better to recite over such a patient to see if he is really possessed. There was a young man who was admitted to Taa’if Psychiatric Hospital whom I treated, and he was cured. His condition was caused by jinn-possession. The jinn used to speak through his voice and cause him to make strange movements.

Q. What are the signs and symptoms of possession?
    A. I first ask the patients some questions. I ask if they experience states of depression, headaches, continual movements in the bodies or disturbing dreams. If that is the case, they spend the night at my house, and I ask them to inform me when the condition comes. I then recite over them. If I find them shaking or breathing strangely when I recite, I continue reciting until they scream and the jinn starts communicating. I ask it why it came, and it reveals the reason, for example, magic, the evil eye, etc. I take from it a solemn oath to leave and not to return. The patients then find out all of their ailments are gone.

Q. Have you noticed any other symptoms like a strange way of smiling or a foul odor?
    A. Yes, particularly those afflicted by a magic spell give off a very bad odor. Other signs are continuous movements and pains which seem to travel around the body. When I recite, they scream, faint or tremble. Some patients do not do these things and are cured with just recitation of the Qur’aan.

Q. What about that little boy who was just brought to you?
    A. That little boy has a problem with his leg. On Thursdays and Fridays he is able to walk quite normally, but during the rest of the week he is unable to walk. He has pains here and here (i.e., his thighs and lower legs).

Q. Could the cause be due to his dislike for school?
    A. No, he is not going to school at all. I think – and Allaah knows best – that he may be afflicted by the evil eye.

Q. Could you describe a few recent cases of possession which you have successfully treated?
    A. There are many.

Case No. 1
    There was a woman about 28 years old who used to be overcome by seizures from time to time over a period of two years. Sometimes she would lose consciousness. Whenever she had fits, they took her to the hospital, where she received injections, putting her in a drugged state. About a year ago, she had a very intense seizure and her family brought her to me at 10 o’clock at night. They told me that the hospital only informed them that she had psychological problems. When I recited over her it became obvious that she was possessed, and the cause was from magic. The jinn in her was a Buddhist. She did not respond immediately after recitation, but after pressing her jugular veins, the jinn presented himself and informed us about the magician who put the spell on her and the charm’s location.

Q. Do you believe everything that the jinn say?
    A. Not everything they say is to be believed unless it is confirmed. In this case we found the charm where the jinn said it was located and we burned it. Since then she has not had any more seizures.

Case No. 2
    About six months ago, a man brought his wife and told me that she refused to speak to him. She became agitated and depressed whenever he came near her. After reciting over her, the jinn appeared and informed us that her state was due to bewitchment and that the charm was buried in her father’s grave. We went to the grave, dug it up and removed the charm, which was made with her hair and fingernail clippings, and then we burned it. After that she was cured – by the will of Allaah.

Reference:
    [1] Collected by Imaam Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 1, p. 33, no. 79).
    [2] The well-known, authentic hadeeth of similar wording is,
    “If only you trusted Allaah as He should be trusted, He would provide for you as He provides for the birds, who leave their nests in the morning hungry, and return in the evening full.” Collected by Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah and Ahmad, and authenticated by Al-Arnaa’oot in Jaami‘ al-Usool, vol. 10, p. 140, no. 7620.
    [3] The first sentence is a hadeeth narrated by Aboo Hurayrah and collected by al-Bukhaaree (Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol. 7, p. 427, no. 636), Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 3, p. 1192, no. 5426) and others. The second sentence was narrated by Jaabir, collected by Ibn ‘Adee in al-Kaamil and Abu Nu‘aym in al-Hilyah, and authenticated in Saheeh al-Jaami‘ as-Sagheer, vol. 2, p. 761, no. 4144.
    [4] Collected by at-Tirmidhee and authenticated in Saheeh Sunan at-Tirmidhee, vol. 2, p. 206. no. 1692. Also collected by Ahmad, Ibn Maajah and ad-Daarimee. A similar narration by Ibn ‘Abbaas was collected by Muslim.
    [5] The hadeeth was collected by Ibn Maajah and authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah, vol. 2, p. 273, no. 2858. The two narrations of ‘Uthmaan ibn Abee al¬‘Aas on this matter collected by Imaam Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 1, p. 252, no. 946 and vol. 3, p. 1198, no. 5462) do not include the Prophet (pbuh) blowing in his mouth or saying, “Get out, enemy of Allaah. I am the Messenger of Allaah,” but they do mention Khanzab as the name of that devil.
    [6] The name of the companion who accompanied him on the journey was Ya‘laa ibn Murrah ibn Wahb ibn Jaabir ath-Thaqafee and not [Aboo] Ya‘laa ibn Shidaad ibn Aws al-Ansaaree, who was from the third level of hadeeth narrators and not a companion of the Prophet (pbuh). See Ibn Hajar’s Taqreeb at-Tahdheeb, vol. 2, p. 378.
    [7] Reported by Aboo Hurayrah and collected by al-Kaajee in his Sunan, but it is rated inauthentic (da‘eef) by al-Albaanee in Da‘eef al-Jaami‘ as-Sagheer, vol. 4, p. 76. no. 3906.
    [8] Reported by Aboo Dharr and collected by Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1365, no. 6246).
    [9] Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol. 3, p. 376, ho. 627) and Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1366, no. 6249).
    [10] This is in reference to the following verse: “Allaah is the light of the heavens and the earth. His light is like a niche with a lamp, the lamp encased in glass, the glass like a brilliant star lit from a blessed olive tree…” Qur’aan 24:35. The hadeeth was reported by ‘Umar and Aboo Usayd, collected by at-Tirmidhee, and authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheeh al-Jaami‘ as-Sagheer, vol. 4, p. 167, no. 4374,
    [11] See Qur’aan, Chapter 95.
    [12] Qur’aan, 43:36.
    [13] Qur’aan, 20:124.
    [14] Qur’aan, 59:21.
    [15] Qur’aan, 17:82.
    [16] Qur’aan, 10:57.

Account Disabled

Interview with Christian Jinns (Islamic Exorcism)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeHxEKDokcM

(an example of an Islamic exorcism)

This sheikh uses a method called jinn catching, which allows for faster relief from black magic, and this method uses only Quran recitation.

His website is here: http://benhalimaabderraouf.fr/index.php/en/the-ruqyah

Account Disabled

How Does a Witch bring about a Demon?

Posted by Muhammad Ali on Sep 5, 2010 in Black Magic & Witchcraft, Methods Calling Demons

As mentioned before, bringing about a Demon [evil-jinn] would require practicing things that are pleasing to them. These Methods involve incantation of polytheism and disbelief. Multiple methods are known to have been practiced by most of the Witches to call upon Demons, among which I will mention Seven. I will describe them in brief, each method in a different article following this one.

It is important to know all of the methods I explain here, for most of our Muslim brothers are confused to distinguish between a Witch and a Believer. A Witch might recite a few verse of the Qur’an mere to take on the trust of the Patient, afterward he [Witch] can do whatever he wishes. He may fool anyone by temporarily healing the Patient with the help of a jinni, but later on ask for more goods and money. The difference is that one heals with the help of his Demon servants, while the other heals with the Word of Allah only. I hope the methods suffice you to distinguish between the slave and the enemy of Allah.

1st Method – Al-Iqsaam – Swearing by and Seeking Refuge in the Master of Devils.
    2nd Method – Slaughtering animals in the name of the chief of the demons.
    3rd Method – As-Sufliyya – Extreme Sense of Disbelief and Paganism.
    4th Method – An-Najaas – Writing Chapters of Qur’an with Filth.
    5th Method – At-Tankees – Anagrammatizing Words of the Qur’an.
    6th Method – At-Tanjeem – Communicating with a Certain Star.
    7th Method – Al-Kaffu – Drawing a Square around the left hand of a young Child.

For more info: http://www.jinndemons.com/how-does-a...about-a-demon/
    Last edited by ukhan0888; 24-03-13 at 04:11 AM.

Account Disabled

1st Method to bring about a Demon: Al-Iqsaam

Swearing by and Seeking Refuge in the Master of Devils

Before a Witch may act upon this method, he stays dirty and away from water for more than 40 days. After that, the Witch may enter a dark room, light a fire and smoke incense of good or bad odor, according to the subject of the request. If, for instance, the Witch intends to separate or stir up hatred and enmity between people, he would put bad-smelling incense onto the fire. But if he wants to bring love between people or neutralize the Witchcraft of an impotent person or Witchcraft in general, he would put a nice-smelling incense onto the fire. Afterwards, he may start reading his spells using specific incantations. These would contain the Witch’s oath to the Demon Chief and seeking refuge in him.

After the incantations, a phantom appears before him in the form of a dog, a snake, etc. Then the Witch would command it to do whatever he wishes. Sometimes nothing appears before the Witch, at others the Witch may hear a voice or nothing at all. In this Case, he may put a knot around the trace of the targeted person such as a lock of his hair, a sweaty piece of his garment etc., and then he would instruct the Demon to obey whatever he should command.

Key:
    •The apparent and explicit act of polytheism in this method lies in swearing by and seeking refuge in the Evil-Jinn.
    •The Evil-Jinn prefer dark rooms
    •The Evil-Jinn are fed on incense, upon which the Name of Allah is not pronounced.
    •The Evil-Jinn prefer filth, thus Demons approach impure things.

http://www.jinndemons.com/1st-method...mon-al-iqsaam/
    Last edited by ukhan0888; 20-03-13 at 12:23 AM.

Account Disabled

2nd Method to bring about a Demon: Slaughtering

Slaughtering in the name of the chief of the demons

These methods are only to help you distinguish between a Witch and a true Healer.
    It is NOT to be practiced what so ever.

Sacrificing something for someone is an act of showing full respect, and an act of submission to an oath. We only sacrifice in the name of Allah and only for Allah, as to show our belief and determination towards our faith in Him. If such a major act is to be done for a Demon, he will be willing to offer any service to the witch. But that is forbidden. It is nothing more than the worse act of polytheism.

It is reported in Sahih Muslim – Ali (ra) said, that The Prophet (saw) said,

‘Allah curses he who slaughters a sacrifice to other than Allah.’

The Witch brings a bird (chicken or a pigeon) or an animal (a sheep or a goat) with certain specifications, according to the Demon’s request. Usually, the animal is black as the Demons prefer black things. Afterwards, he slaughters the animal without initiating the slaughter with the Name of Allah. Sometimes, he may stain the sufferer with its blood and sometimes he does not. Then he may throw the carcass in a ruined site, into a well, or in a deserted place, which are usually the homes of Demons, that too without mentioning the Name of Allah. He then returns home, recites his incantation and commands the Demon to do what he wishes.

The incantation used in order to bring about the Demon contains a language of explicit polytheism. Generally, all of these methods involve incantations of praising the Demon Chiefs. Hence it is best to understand what the so-called healer is reciting. Might be an act of polytheism which starts with a few Arabic words, he may then whisper to the chief of the demons, asking for his help with great kindness.

Key:
    •A fake-healer will ask you to slaughter an animal, most probably at a deserted place. If it is a small animal like a bird/chicken, he may slaughter it on the spot.
    •Zar-circles, a ritual performed to free the possessed person from his suffering via slaughtering an animal and staining the person’s body with its blood. It is nothing more than to please the Jinn with Music and Sacrifice. We should always avoid them.

Account Disabled

3rd Method to bring about a Demon: As-Sufliyya

Extreme Acts of Disbelief and Paganism

These methods are only to help you distinguish between a Witch and a true Healer. It is NOT to be practiced what so ever.

This is a well-known method among the sorcerers who adopt it. Its practitioner has a large group of demons working for him; obeying his commands because, compared to other sorcerers and witches, his disbelief and paganism are most extreme. May Allah’s curse be upon them.

The witch wears the Quran on his feet like a pair of shoes and goes into toilet to recite his incantations. He then leaves the toilet and goes into a dark room to order the jinn to do whatever he dictates. In response, the Jinn rush to execute his orders to his strong disbelief in Allah and his becoming satanic.

In order to be classed as a Sufli, a witch is required to have committed serious sins, other than what is mentioned above, such as incest, homosexuality, committing illegal sexual intercourse with a stranger, or ridiculing religion, all in order to please Satan.

Key
    •We often see extremist insulting the word of Allah. They do things a lot worse to the Quran, which is nothing more than pleasing Satan and his workers, in return for their favors.

Account Disabled

The Fourth and Fifth Method: An-Najas & At-Tankees

An-Najaas

Writing Chapters of the Qur’an with Filth
    These methods are only to help you distinguish between a Witch and a true Healer. It is NOT to be practiced what so ever.
    This method is almost the same as the previous one – Extreme acts of disbelief in paganism.

The sahir writes a verse of the Qur’an with menses discharge or other filthy fluids, then recites his polytheistic incantations As a result, a Jinn appears, then the sahir orders him to obey his orders.

There is no gainsaying the explicit disbelief in this method because, ridiculing a chapter or even a verse of the Qur’an is a form of disbelief, let alone, writing it with filth.

At-Tankees
    Anagrammatizing Words of the Qur’an

The sahir, may Allah’s curse be upon him, rewrites the words of one of the chapters of the Qur’an backwards, while reciting his incantations. Then, the Jinn appears and the sahir orders him to do what he wants.

This is obviously a forbidden method, as it contains acts of polytheism and disbelief.

Key
    •We often see extremist insulting the word of Allah. They do things a lot worse to the Quran, which is nothing more than pleasing Satan and his workers, in return for their favors.

Account Disabled

Please read the arabic text on these pages and blow on the patient's whole body. Inshaallah all severe black magic will be gone. https://sites.google.com/site/goodinfo2000/
    Dr M Khalid

6th Method to bring about a Demon: At-Tanjeem

Communicating with a Certain Star

This method is also known as Ar-rasd (from tarassada in Arabic – meaning: to observe) The sahir(Witch) waits and observes the sky until a specific star emerges, then talks to it using enchanting language and another incantation that contains words of polytheism and disbelief, which only Allah knows of He then performs some movements which he claims make the spirit of that star descend, But this is in fact an act of worshiping that star instead of worshiping Allah, The sahir may not be aware of his action, but this is an act of worshiping and extolling other than Allah. As a result of this worship, the demons execute the sahir’s orders, However, the sahir believes it is the star which helps him, yet the star, which is falsely accused, is not even aware of what is happening, The sorcerers claim that this type of sihr cannot be resolved unless the star reappears, There are stars which appear only once a year, so they wait and observe until it reappears, recite an incantation, in which they seek refuge in that star to resolve their sihr(Witchcraft).

Key
    •The act of disbelief lies in praising and seeking refuge in other than Allah, not to mention the incantation which contains words of disbelief.

taken from here:http://www.jinndemons.com/the-6th-me...on-at-tanjeem/

Account Disabled

7th Method to bring about a Demon: Al-Kaffu

Drawing a square around the left hand of a young child.

The sahir (Witch) brings a young child, who has not yet reached puberty; provided that the boy is not in a state of wudu (cleaning oneself for prayers) then takes his left hand and draws a square around it. The sahir writes incantations, containing words of polytheism, around the four corners of the square. Afterwards, he puts oil and a blue rose, or oil and blue ink, in the hand of the child which is in the square. He then writes other incantations in single words on a rectangular piece of paper. Then, he puts the piece of paper over the face of the child as a shade or cover, putting a cap on so that it remains firm. He then covers the child completely with a thick garment. At this time, the child looks at his hand, but, obviously, cannot see the sahir, as he is in darkness. The sahir begins reciting an incantation which contains words of extreme disbelief. As a result, the child feels as if the darkness has turned into light, and sees the moving image in his hand.

“What do you see?” the sahir asks the child,
    The child answers, “I see the picture of a man”
    The sahir says, “Tell him the sahir says so and so…”
    Then the image starts moving according to his orders.

Key
    •This method is mostly used in looking for lost things,
    •Again, there is no gainsaying the acts of polytheism and disbelief, and ail the strange incantations involved in this method.

Account Disabled

Hello,

I am only 22 and im losing all my hair - i really dont understand why!! my parents have always had such thick hair but for some reason im losing my hair. i feel like i will go bald - this has been going on for about a year now and its really upsetting me - losing this much hair doesnt seem normal!

anything i could do?

Quote Originally Posted by xaxa View Post
    Hello,

I am only 22 and im losing all my hair - i really dont understand why!! my parents have always had such thick hair but for some reason im losing my hair. i feel like i will go bald - this has been going on for about a year now and its really upsetting me - losing this much hair doesnt seem normal!

anything i could do?
    Losing hair can be one of the signs of black magic, you have to search this site www.ruqyashariyah.org
    See if anyone posted a similar problem, and see what the raqi advised. In-Sha-Allah

Account Disabled

Story: Brother Abdul Rehman from UK

Assalamu alaikum brothers, sisters & friends

I’m Abdul Rehman a 33 year old Pakistani male from UK, What I will share with u is both disturbing and informing so please make note as u may be a similar victim as I was and am. My story will cover sections of my life where I have had experiences with the Jinn and magic, I hope it helps u.

I come from a Kashmiri family from Pakistan but reside in the UK. My problems started when I was 21 years old, I was to wed my father’s sister’s daughter who I did not want to marry, and I left home through family pressure and started living alone. At this time my father and mother went to Magician and did a type of magic on me to bring me back home and agree to marry this girl from my family. I know this as a family member close to me informed me after.

Within weeks a terrible fear took over my body, I felt scared of everything, I had thoughts that I will die soon and I must get back home to be in the comfort of my own home, I physically cried allot and felt weird lack of energy and aching limbs all over. I even started fighting with my flat mates with who I shared a home with; the mission was to get me back home to them one way or another. I had no idea of Jinn and magic and was thinking it’s me, and my health but through experience I came to realize now that it was a Jinn deployed to make me feel all that so I get back to my parents. I did, the pain in my body, intense fear, and thoughts of death, and extreme love towards my parents within weeks, plus the fact that I was fighting with my flat mates who now hated me drove me back home.

Within weeks we flew to Pakistan my symptoms all subsided and I was being married off to someone I did not want to marry. Through family pressure and the energy of the situation I agreed and married my auntie’s daughter. This was the start of a more disturbing situation.

On the third week of being married in Pakistan I woke one morning with a terrible headache and physically no power in my legs. I started freaking out calling for my mom and dad who ran into my bedroom, they started saying what’s wrong what’s wrong I started convulsing and foaming from my mouth. They carried me off to Al Jinnah Hospital in Kashmir and explained I’m a British born Pakistani and was discovered this morning which such and such symptoms. Drs could not conclude why the right side of my body was extremely hot whilst the left side was extremely cold. I was feeling extreme fear; again the weird feeling of something’s terribly wrong. A kind of butterfly in stomach feeling mixed with extreme fear. I was shaking uncontrollably and even heard Doctors asking my parents if I took drugs. I never did and I was just shocked at what was happening to me.

I was taken home after Doctors refused to understand what was wrong with me. I was bed bound 3rd week into my marriage and shaking from fear and extreme hate towards all my friends and family around me. I remember now my best friends coming to me and me turning my face away from them, I broke friends with all my close friends and I did not know why. I was getting more and more sick, and crying for no apparent reason, extreme fear and doubt about my life. My wife was constantly around me and upset from worry. Into the 7th week of my marriage one morning whilst I was in a state of extreme fear my wife closed the bedroom door and said she wanted to talk to me alone. I asked her to please leave me alone as I was feeling weird pains in my shoulders and ears and I was afraid I might die soon, she said these words which I would never forget, “maybe you’re sick because of what I have done”.

I sat her down next to me desperate for a release from this weird sickness I was experiencing which all my family had worried. She sat next to me and explained. She broke down started crying “ohh maybe your ill because of me” I asked her to explain, she said “your father and my mother and me went to a Christian magician who gave me a taweez to give u to drink so u would not go out with your friends as much and would stay home and love me”. I then remembered all the times she would wake me in the morning and give me warm milk, I asked her why, she started crying and saying that what I was feeling is all because of what she had fed me.

I confronted my dad and his sister who went into denial and then surprisingly so did my wife as she apparently was scared of her mother. So I was left in the middle the only person who was at this point on my side was my mother. She took me to a local priest in a village he read some ayats on me and I became frantic and nervous. He also was a magician and had his own jinn through which he found out that some magic has been performed on me but it went wrong and now a Jinn was tormenting me.

This was the first time I was exposed to this information about Jinn and Magic and I was reluctant to believe but went ahead with the treatment of saffron written paper with quranic texts and some water to drink and mix. My relationship went sour with my Wife as I could not trust her again; in fact I started to hate her. With the treatment I got 40% better to the point where I could walk and communicate. We came back to the UK, me my mom and my father my wife was to follow when she got her visa.

For the first time I started praying Salah in my life, it was not regular but was a start, I started feeling a little better but the nervousness, scary feeling, and weird shoulder pains were always there. I accepted that it was part of me; I blamed it mostly on sickness and refused to believe its 100% magic. The Jinn inside me was reluctant to make me believe it was magic and the jinn assigned to me with the magic making me feel these weird symptoms.

6 months passed my wife got her visa and now was living with us in the UK.

My behavior changed, I used to disgusting acts on myself and was always watching pornography daily 24 hours, and I was extremely sexualized and would call Sex Chat lines and waste all my money on Dirty Sauna Houses and Such things. I was a different person constantly looking for filth. I was also constantly living in a blur, my head felt like I was in a bubble, scary feeling switching to nervousness, to doubt about Islam and religion, and weird pains around body, I also used to get angry real quick towards people and snap, 1 year passed in the UK and my symptoms started to get even more sinister. I finally went to the Dr and explained all what I was feeling.

The doctor was a Hindu and from a priest family, he told me straight, young man I am a doctor general practitioner but what u have with u is magic u must go and get yourself released from its grip, I can feel it from u and see something but I cannot cure u , u must go and find the cure from someone who knows how to cure this things, I was shocked that my GP Dr was telling me this.

The next day I phoned a friend and he took me to Bhai (brother) Idrees a holy man in Birmingham UK. Bhai Idrees gave me a paper which he drew a circle in and told me to look at the picture. I did and all of a sudden a face appeared of an old man. Bhai idrees explained that I was Bewitched and a Jinn was with me. I was given holy water and certain things to which I was to do. I did and during those first few weeks of treatments things got really bad. I started fighting at home with everyone, and at times I felt my head would explode. I did the treatment and was still praying on and off, I felt around 60% better. I then was introduced to another and another and another holy man; I took treatments from all and managed to get some sort of life back. But I would always feel the ‘Thing linger in the background”. My relationship with my wife became more and more strained, I hated her for several reasons, one being the fact that she admitted feeding me the stuff which made me feel like I was feeling. We used to fight always; she got pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful girl. 3 years into the marriage and constant fighting I decided to divorce, now looking back I do feel that the arguments and the constant feeling to divorce was fuelled by this evil entity inside me. She went to London with my daughter to stay with her father who immigrated to UK.

I was 24 Divorced and now a believer that magic and Jinn exist. I was on a mission to get better and was introduced to an amal through a friend and he performed a ritual on me which cost allot of money. I was desperate to get better and was not so informed about Islam. He did a ritual on me and within days all of what I felt for last 3 years was lifted. I finally felt myself, the sexualized behavior, scary feelings, pains all subsided.

This time I realized what was happening to me all this time, and made me suspicious of my family and its involvement with magicians and magic, I realized how involved my parents were with these people and any problem in the family or refusal to listen to their commands resulted them in going to these men to perform magic to grant them their desire. My eyes opened up to conversations, and after I started seeing my sisters and brother being affected by magic and the circle of going back to the magician to either grant a wish or cure, I finally decided to move out from my family home and settle abroad alone.

I was 25 and now living in a foreign country so I can make my own life and get away from all of that magic, and jinn and problems. I knew I would miss my family but also realized their habits and lack of knowledge about Islam and the subject of magic. I confronted them several times to stop going to these people as many times they performed spells on me to come back home.

I’m now 33 and several attempts have been done on me to return home back to them that are the reason I don’t want to go home. When they perform a spell I get the obvious symptoms which I have become used to, the fear, nervousness, no sleep, weird pains, constant worry etc… And the urge to go back to the UK which is the biggest clue. Another clue is the constant calls from my parents from the time the spell was performed asking ‘how do u feel” I usually respond I’m fine, but in reality I do feel quite sick. They obviously want me back home, and are relying on magic to get me back through jinn which come and cause me distress here.

Now I have become more and more knowledgeable of the situation Alhamdulillah (Praise be to God). Pakistan and the south Asia in general is full of the stuff magicians and magic running in families. Acts and behaviors manipulated by Jinn assigned to the certain magic in place. How many of us are infected and we do not know. The biggest Defense is Sallah (Prayer) and remembrance of Allah and the Ruqya. I guess it’s tough but things usually will get worse before they get any better, One should be on a mission to cure themselves, and through Quran and recitation, and pray Insha’Allah u will. Also finding a raqi is a good option but one must be praying himself 5 times in order to let in the light, stay away from drinking alcohol, and such stuff and let the light in so u can cure yourself. Have faith in Allah, in some ways if I was not inflicted by what happened to me then maybe I would not be praying as I do now. So all things happen for a reason and one should Thank Allah for all he does as he knows best.

Salam Brother Abdul Rehman

Account Disabled

Story: Being a Victim of Magic for Love

I’m grateful to brother **** for sharing his personal experience with us. A great lesson to always keep remembrance of Allah. here it is:

I believe I have been the victim of sihr of love and also a sihr which destroys a person physically, mentally and spiritually (imaan). Here is my story,

A new female worker started work at my place who was the same age as me. She was the ‘friendly’ type that talks to everyone including ghair mahram men. I, at first did not like her behavior due to the fact that she did not adhere to Islamic principles despite wearing a headscarf. anyway i eventually had a conversation with her for like 10mins, just general stuff, in this talk i notice she asked me my mums name but at that time this was just considered to be general questions by me and i though nothing of it. So I went home. The next time I see her at work i suddenly feel a strong sense of attraction to her even though only a few days ago i had no such feelings. I would try to not think of her but the feelings just got stronger to such an extent i gave her my number which she took despite her knowing I was Married, I could not stop thinking bout her and it was ruining my life.

I would have dreams about her, wake up suddenly at 7am with her in my mind, we would talk for hours and text everyday. I was getting desperate for her to such an extent that i asked her to marry me, even though i was already married. Within 2 weeks of our first conversation i already wanted to marry her, I had no idea why i was so attracted to her. However despite my intense love (the worker) for her my wife did not give me permission to marry her and threatened suicide, so eventually she married someone else but i was still obsessed with her and we stayed in contact via phone. By this time 5 months had passed since our first meeting and also i had now started praying regularly and exercising taqwa in my life as i new this would help me in my grief of losing her. After 2 months of her marriage, i started to feel uneasy when intending to pray salah or quran, to such an extent i couldn’t even say ‘Allah’ without feeling sick. my condition went extremely worse in a matter of 3 weeks, by this time i was getting constant nightmares, Hallucinations in night, unable to eat, vomiting, feeling very scared and worried constantly, high body temperature, could not pray salah without feeling sick or with high body temp, i would feel scared when listening to quran to the extent i would fee like running away from the mosque. the worst thing was the constant thoughts of KUFR and SHIRK in my mind. I would try to fight these thoughts but i struggled.

After all these things were happening to me my family took me to a magician who told me it was a jinn through black magic, he didnt actually say it was somone i worked with, he asked me where I worked and if I had an argument with someone at work, i replied no. From this I concluded that it can only be the woman from work. He asked me my mums name and then told me it was a jinn through black magic by someone i worked with. he gave me taweez to mix with water and drink. At tis time i was unaware of ruqya nor did i know that it was haram to go to such people. a few months later most of the physical symptoms had gone but the kufr thoughts and the dislike of salah and quarn remained. After doing some research i learnt about this issue and found out about ruqyah and the fact that the only cure is through Quran and salah and dua and obeying Allah. So then i started prayin 5 times salah punctually and moring and evning adkars. For the first 6 months practicing Islam properly i did feel some of the symptoms but alhmdulilah after 1 year of regular salh, dhikr, quran, 99.9% all the problems have been cured, i no longer have any problem with reciting the quran or salah, nor do i get hallucinations or many nightmares.

ONE FINAL THING I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IS THAT GETTING RUQYA DONE ON YOU IS USELESS IF YOU YOURSELF DO NOT PERFORM THE 5 FARDH SALAH WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

JAZAKALLAH

from here: http://www.jinndemons.com/story-bein...agic-for-love/

Account Disabled

Black Magic and White Magic

Magic (Sihr in Arabic), no matter Black or White, mean: An agreement set up between a Witch (Sahir in Arabic) and a Demon (jinn), which stipulates that the Witch commit certain illegal or polytheistic acts, in return for the Demon (jinn)’s assistance and obedience in fulfilling the Witch’s request.

Many people believe that White Magic is permissible in Islam when it is Not. Ruqya (words of seeking refuge in Allah from evil) was first allowed in Islam on the condition that there be no polytheism involved whatsoever. Where, Magic involves praising the Demon Chiefs (Chief of a tribe of Jinn) in return for the chief’s servant-jinn. White magic works likewise Black magic. It is nothing more than sending a devil to scare away another devil. In fact, most of the times the devils negotiate and agree on leaving the victim alone for some time, temporarily. But afterwards, the symptoms re-appear and the counter-magician asks for more money. Why would a devil fight another devil when they both share the same cause?

It is hard to find someone who has jinn working for him for the sake of Allah and for the sake of helping His people for free. Therefore, counter-magic itself involves polytheism. If one chooses counter-magic to cure magic, the risks are many. Most of these so-called healers bankrupt their clients with the above scenario.

Ibn Qudama stated: “If sihr is treated with the recitation of some of verses of the Quran or some invocations, then there is nothing wrong with it As for the treatment of sihr with sihr, Imam Ahmad never went beyond this issue.”
    Refer: Al-Mughnee 10/114

Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar reported: “According to the Prophet’s (pbuh) hadith, ‘An-nushra (Rituals) is a work of Satan,”
    Refer: Imam Ahmad

An-nushra is a reference to the purpose for which it is sought For instance, if it is intended for something good, then it is good, but if it is intended for something bad, then it is bad. However, an-nushra may be two types, and this is, according to Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar, is the correct view:
    •Lawful Nushra. Treating sihr (magic) with the Quran or permissible invocations,
    •Unlawful Nushra. Treating sihr (magic) with sihr (magic), which entails seeking the assistance of demons, befriending, or seeking refuge in them or pleasing them, Perhaps this is the type intended in the hadith, ‘An-nushra is a work of Satan (evil-jinn)‘ More to the point, how can this type of nushra be lawful, while the Prophet & warned in more than one hadith that going to the sahara (witches) and soothsayers and believing in what they say is disbelieving in what has been sent to Muhammad (pbuh).
    Refer: Fath Al-baari 10/233

According to Ibn Al-Qayyim: “An-nushra is curing a person of sihr, and it is Two types:
    •Treating sihr with sihr, which is a work of Satan This is supported by Al-hasan AI-BasrTs view; that through it, both an-naashir (the one who uses nushra) and ai-muntashir (the one who has it done for him) befriend the demon by answering to his needs,, In return, the demon invalidates the sihr.
    •Treating sihr with Ruqya (words of seeking refuge in Allah from evil) and invocations is permitted.”

And Allah Knows Best.

Account Disabled

Assalamualaikum!
    my friend is under influence of a hindu lady who is already twice married, once to a hindu, has a child, then second muslim whom she says she knew since college, whom she left within 2months of marriage and now third is my friend.my friend has cut of all ties with friends, family and masjid and we are 100% sure of black magic as this lady had advised to a muslim sister on ways to get married through rituals that are mix of hinduism/islam. since our brother is not in contact we cant do ruqyah for him. He doesnt even want to see his parents. Since ruqyah is not possible we are looking for ways and means to heal and were searcing for counter magic/white magic solutions. if our friend would meet we would take him for ruqya but he is no longer meeting any of his friends. Pls advise how to cure in such case as believe few ulama allow counter magic. also the scenario is we are dealing with non-muslim lady who pretends to have converted to islam and is acquiring sympathy but has taken complete control of our friend to the extent he cant meet any friend and he no longer attends the masjid. Pls advise . Most of ulama say its haram to counter magic with magic but for this lady nothing is halal/haram and she is exploiting all her kufr means whereas we are helpless as we cannot do ruqya.Wassalam

Answer:

Brother, first of all, it is not permissible to marry a woman who is not from Ahle-Kitaab [Jews/Christians/Muslims]. You should warn your friends from doing so. It looks like the hindu lady actually bewitched your friend with Sihr-al-Mahabba (Magic of Love). This type of Sihr is often used by Women to bewitch their spouse, with the main purpose to get money from them.

Brother, if you still wish to chose counter-magic (which I will never suggest), you would still require contacting your friend, in order to get something from his belongings, something for the counter-magician to setup a jinn to trace and affect. Plus the fact that – counter-magicians rarely cure victims permanently – like sending a devil to scare away another devil.

I would honestly recommend that you, somehow, plan on talking to your friend. You may call on his home number; ask him for lunch/dinner at your house, or to some friends gathering; something you think could work accordingly. Once you get the chance to talk to him, you may advise him and make him understand the reality of his situation.

Other than this brother, if you wish to follow other ways, the ruling is – it should not involve polytheism. You may pray and ask Allah to guide your friend to the right path. Ameen. But asking for the help of Demons weakens our Aqeedah.
    Wa huwa 'ala kulli shay'in qadeer.

Account Disabled

The Fake Molana, Sheikh, Healer

Posted by Muhammad Ali on Aug 4, 2011 in Black Magic & Witchcraft, Featured, Jinn - Demons | 17 comments

I have been receiving e-mails that start with statements like

“I recently met a Molana at my Masjid. He seems a very generous man and he has given me amulets that have brought good fortune….”

Others start with “I met this famous PIR/ Sheikh; and on our first meeting he foresaw all my problems and secrets. He also told me that I was possessed by a Jinn (or that I was bewitched), sent by this and that person etc…”

So I write this article in hope to educate people, and make them understand the realities and difference between a Miracle, a Karishma and a Sihr (Magic).

Magic has come across since the time of Solomon (Sulayman-as). It was practiced so much so that when God would send messengers, the people would then take them as Magicians rather. Today, most of the Muslims in the west are not aware of the world of the Jinn and Magic; and a modest person with a full beard and Islamic appearance can easily delude these Muslims. Displaying small feats of magic, people are ready to follow his teachings and commands, Blindly.

Let us start with Miracles, Karishmas and Sihr (Magic). When a person sets a presentation that defies Natural explanation, we may categorize that into three types – all depending upon the one who displays it. When it is set by a Prophet, it is called a Miracle; When it is set by a Pious and a Virtuous person, it is called a Karishma. But, when it is set by a Magician, it is then called Sihr, or Magic.

What happens is, Magicians blend in Muslims communities and slowly start to show Magic, claiming it as a Gift from God, and eventually deluding people. This topic is about those Fake Sheikh and Fake Molanas. All this is very common today, but I am sure after reading this article; you will be able to understand the differences in all of them.

“How do these Fake Healers earn their living?”

First thing you need to know about these people is that – these people are viable to bankrupt you. How? What happens is that, people come to them with common problems like – marital squabbles, expecting this Molana/Sheikh to give them some decent advice. But the Molana would instead tell them that they are bewitched! Or that a Jinn has them possessed! This is wrong, but this is their Business. In fact, the client has never been possessed in his life, but this Molana will make sure that he IS possessed – by one of his own jinn.

He will give them Amulets, Item to drink or eat, even some potion take a bath with and knots to tie around your body before going to sleep, etc. All of this will make sure that they are now both Clients and Victims of this Sheikh at the same time. He will have his Jinn commanded to torture his clients, so that they can come back and ask for more remedies, and give him more money; that is how the cycle continues and I am sure you now realize how these people are viable to bankrupt you.

“But how does this Molana know about all the secrets of my home? How does he know what problems I have before I even speak to him? Isn’t that a gift from God?”

It says in the Quran Say (O Muhammad (pbuh)): “I possess no power over benefit or harm to myself except as Allah wills. If I had the knowledge of the Ghaib (unseen), I should have secured for myself an abundance of wealth, and no evil should have touched me. I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings unto people who believe.” (Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #188)

Every person has a Jinn bound to him from Birth till his Death. It is known as the Qareen (The Jinn-Companion). The Magician, or the Fake Sheikh, simply learns all the secrets of their clients from their Qareen! For more about Qareen, Read: Qareen_The_Jinn_Companion

Once he comes to know of your secrets, and the fact that you are not aware of Qareen, he can then manipulate your thoughts and make you fall into his trap just so easily.

“But what are the signs of a Fake Sheikh?” I would recommend all of you to read the article –Distinctive_Features_of_a_Sahir/Magician/FakeHealer

“But the Sheikh told me that I was possessed just by looking at me? and he won’t any for any money either!” This is the First sign of a Fake Healer, and obvious his first trap set. As I said before, even the Prophet had no knowledge of the Ghaib (Unseen), how could a sheikh then have such knowledge of this just by looking at people faces? If he claims to have such knowledge of the unseen, he really is considering himself to be more than a Prophet (nauzubillah). I have an article written on this issue, following: How_to_confirm_if_he/she_is_Possessed

However, one may guess a possession, only if the symptoms are apparent on the face, otherwise there is no way to tell, but through the method prescribed in the article above.

About the money, that is common sense. Once the magician confirms that his client is caught in his trap, he can then demand money later on. That is when the clients become addicts of what the magician provides them with. God forbid.

“The sheikh gave me Taweez to drink with water and to tie onto my body; it really has brought good fortune” As we all know, Amulets are forbidden in Islam. They are nothing more than a Contract that binds a specific Jinn to a Victim via a Table-Chart, which is more like an ID-Number or a Number Plate of a Jinn. For more rulings on Amulets and why it is Haraam, Read: Facts_about_Amulets

The feeling of having a good change with amulets may come from the Jinn, but is always temporarily, something that makes one an addict; and addiction likewise leads to bankruptcy. A better example is a Drug addict, the frequency decreases and one wishes to buy more pleasures, and ends up spending all of his money. God Forbid.

There is still a lot of debate in this, and I cannot cover all of that in just one article. But if people have more questions, they are welcome to comment bellow and we can add more details if necessary.

http://www.jinndemons.com/the-fake-m...sheikh-healer/

Account Disabled