Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

What are some Dua's I can make for the protection of someone else?

Salaam, I know there are many dua's you can make for your own protection but what about for the protection of someone else?

Jazakallah Khair for your help

Re: What are some Dua's I can make for the protection of someone else?

Read Ayat ul Kursi and also give voluntary charity

Prophet Muhammad was asked: "We used to sacrifice Atirah in pre-Islamic days during Rajab; so what do you command us?” He said: “Sacrifice for the sake of Allah in any month whatever; obey Allah, Most High, and feed (the people).” (Abu-Dawood : 2824)
    "Saddka extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire." (Tirmidhi : 2541)
    "Saddka appeases the Lord’s anger and averts an fire death“”." (Tirmidhi : 1909)
    "Give the Saddka without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." (Tirmidhi: 1887)
    "The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Saddka." (Tirmidhi: 1925)
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Re: What are some Dua's I can make for the protection of someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    Read Ayat ul Kursi and also give voluntary charity

Prophet Muhammad was asked: "We used to sacrifice Atirah in pre-Islamic days during Rajab; so what do you command us?” He said: “Sacrifice for the sake of Allah in any month whatever; obey Allah, Most High, and feed (the people).” (Abu-Dawood : 2824)
    "Saddka extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire." (Tirmidhi : 2541)
    "Saddka appeases the Lord’s anger and averts an fire death“”." (Tirmidhi : 1909)
    "Give the Saddka without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." (Tirmidhi: 1887)
    "The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Saddka." (Tirmidhi: 1925)
    Jazakallah Khair