Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Broken

Odan

Broken

...It was right there in front of you, beckoning, calling, pleading. Real, as vivid as the sun as it slowly inches above the horizon out of the edge of the darkness. It was almost yours and then, like always, the devil whispered, one final desperate attempt, before you would have been free from all bonds except the one that mattered the most. The one which all others rested on. You knew should have never turned, yet you did...

Now its all broken

You should have never looked back...
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER]Sisters, please do not PM or rep me :jkk:[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient. [24:55]

Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth. [14:27]

"Seek help through Allah and be patient. Indeed, the earth belongs to Allah . He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous." [7:128]

(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs. [22:41]
    [/CENTER][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR="#000000"]Narrated Ibn Umar (RA) that the Prophet :saw: said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated."[Sahih Bukhari][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Re: Broken

Quote Originally Posted by MoMo. View Post
    ...It was right there in front of you, beckoning, calling, pleading. Real, as vivid as the sun as it slowly inches above the horizon out of the edge of the darkness. It was almost yours and then, like always, the devil whispered, one final desperate attempt, before you would have been free from all bonds except the one that mattered the most. The one which all others rested on. You knew should have never turned, yet you did...

Now its all broken

Deep mashaAllah.
    Last edited by Salams2All; 03-04-14 at 12:21 AM.
    "The angel of death overlooked you and took the souls of your brothers
    And one day he’ll come to you and overlook others"

VISIT THIS SITE

very..
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Yep.....wow...
    "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
    "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

This seems very deep. but could member MoMo please elaborate. 262 is sleepy, mind is cloudy and eyes are heavy for sleep and thus one is unable to comprehend the depth-ness of your words.

Are you talking of one being on the brink of death. Close to attaining jannah/Allah but shaytaan appears at the time of death and tries to lead one astray.This one turned away from Allah and now it his life is all broken,good deeds of no use.He now goes hell.

This is 262's understanding. Care to correct..please...Is it even islamically related??
    Last edited by 262; 07-11-12 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 262 View Post
    This seems very deep. but could member MoMo please elaborate. 262 is sleepy, mind is cloudy and eyes are heavy for sleep and thus one is unable to comprehend the depth-ness of your words.

Are you talking of one being on the brink of death. Close to attaining jannah/Allah but shaytaan appears at the time of death and tries to lead one astray.This one turned away from Allah and now it his life is all broken,good deeds of no use.He now goes hell.

This is 262's understanding. Care to correct..please...Is it even islamically related??
    You can interpret it how you wish. Many factors can lead you to perceive something in such a manner.

Could be about sinning, then again it could be about missing the number 22 bus. We will never know and thats the perplexing thing
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    You can interpret it how you wish. Many factors can lead you to perceive something in such a manner.

Could be about sinning, then again it could be about missing the number 22 bus. We will never know and thats the perplexing thing
    JazakAllah

I think its about death, aparantly satan comes full force at you at the time of death and reminds you of every sin you enjoyed, and if you wernt steadfast on the deen, he's got you.

You won't be able to say the shahadah cause you'll have trouble bringing it out of your lips.

Ilif you liked music, you'll be singin instead

If you love a person more than Allah then you'll be screamin out that persons name

Beware! Drill the shahadah in your mind constantly, so you're prepared..

Apropos I will rep MoMo as soon as I've "spread some rep around" lol annoyin....
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

i think its about something else but I aint saying wat

I was going to rep him as well but it said the same thing...weird...

Odan

Its better if it remains ambiguous, alot more ways to interpret it

I always wanted to write a story. Hmm...
    Last edited by MoMo.; 09-11-12 at 04:21 AM.
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER]Sisters, please do not PM or rep me :jkk:[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient. [24:55]

Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth. [14:27]

"Seek help through Allah and be patient. Indeed, the earth belongs to Allah . He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous." [7:128]

(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs. [22:41]
    [/CENTER][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR="#000000"]Narrated Ibn Umar (RA) that the Prophet :saw: said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated."[Sahih Bukhari][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Account Disabled

Now its all broken

One word bro, or is it two; SuperGlue

Quote Originally Posted by *Aisha View Post
    i think its about something else but I aint saying wat
    Ok you've made me curious now..

Its better if it remains ambiguous, alot more ways to interpret it

No, can you tell us please?...it will still be ambiguous when people read it on its own!

Odan

:-(
    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

that was brilliant. Very good! I will try to interpret it when I am not half as sleepy haha.

You should.

Odan

Now its all broken

That was a touching poem,
    Thats All She Wrote...