Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Note: All classes with the exception of the Mustalahul Hadeeth and the Tafseer Class will stop until after Eid Al-Adh'haa, and will resume on Monday 6th October 2014.

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

why do muslims face mecca when they pray??

it is curious to me as a kaffir that muslims face mecca because the suadis have been bulldozings as muny islamic buildings they can find?

most house muslims do not even know that saudi arabia has demolished a staggering 95% of buildings items etc related to the prophet

and now, jews were not driving the bulldozers (although you will easily convince a kaffir 9/11 truther of this!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruc...heritage_sites

should you face mecca? why not just destroy it completely if you feel so strongly about burning down the prphets crib and digging up the graves of him and his followers?

bonus question: would there be riots and a centuries long propaganda campaign if the jews destroyed the remaing 5% or would you thank them
    Last edited by souljahseven; 08-10-12 at 08:59 AM.

Chillin' with my axe

Re: why do muslims face mecca when they pray??

How do you manage to breathe?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    How do you manage to breathe?
    how does the ummah not hang its head in shame ?

Chillin' with my axe

You're not helping your fellow kuffarists.

They probably are hanging their heads after reading your posts.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    You're not helping your fellow kuffarists.

They probably are hanging their heads after reading your posts.

Account Disabled

i don't know if this guy is serious or not but anyway i have a related question, islam forbids 'idol worship' but really what is the differance between muslims praying towards the kabaa and idol worship, remember when people pray to statues etc they don't actually believe that the stone is God, if you destroy it they dont believe you have destoryed god lol, to them it is a material object which they use to worship God..which is exacly what the kabaa is to muslims is it not?

it is like mohammed destoryed all the pagan idols saying you should not worship them but then still left the biggest one out of all of them and said you should bow down to it
    Last edited by verter1; 08-10-12 at 10:59 AM.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by verter1 View Post
    i don't know if this guy is serious or not but anyway i have a related question, islam forbids 'idol worship' but really what is the differance between muslims praying towards the kabaa and idol worship, remember when people pray to statues etc they don't actually believe that the stone is God, if you destroy it they dont believe you have destoryed god lol, to them it is a material object which they use to worship God..which is exacly what the kabaa is to muslims is it not?

it is like mohammed destoryed all the pagan idols saying you should not worship them but then still left the biggest one out of all of them and said you should bow down to it
    the pagan believed by praying to pagan statue then their god will granted their prayer

but muslim never believe by praying to kabaa, then Allah SWT will answer their prayer, muslim only pray to Allah SWT not to Kabaa
    and Kabaa is not a Idol, Kaaba is a house of worship just like a mosque, constructed by Abraham alaihis salaam

so what is the significance of the Kabaa, it's simply to put an end for "which directions to pray"
    there is a time the sahabah argue about prayer directions, and it will be so messy if each person pray to different directions in jamaah prayer

so Allah SWT revealed this verse

And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the Face of Allah . Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.
    pray facing east or west, it's all the same, it is "to Allah belongs the east and the west"
    but then for simplicity

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram.
    so the priority prayer direction for muslim is toward Kabaa
    but if muslim are unable to locate the direction of Kabaa , then pray to any directions it's the same
    and we bow down to Allah SWT not to kabaa

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by verter1 View Post

It is a direction. Just as Jews pray towards Jerusalem.

im serious about it

wondering if anybody could answer now if a kaffir dulldozed the remaining 5% of things not destroyed by the saudi's if it would cause riots.. are kaffir/jews allowed to destroy idols of islam like the sunnis do? or will it be used as a propaghanda tool?

these are various things destoryed by sunni muslims and i am wondering what would happen if the kaffir do any more on their behalf:

Bayt al-Mawlid, the house where Muhammad was born demolished and rebuilt as a library.
    Dar al Arqam, the first Islamic school where Muhammad taught flattened to lay marble tiles.
    The house of Abu Jahal has been demolished and replaced by public washrooms.
    Dome which served as a canopy over the Well of Zamzam demolished.
    Some Ottoman porticos at the Masjid al-Haram demolished and the remaining under threat.
    House of Muhammed in Medina where he lived after the migration from Mecca.
    Last edited by souljahseven; 09-10-12 at 01:53 AM.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by souljahseven View Post
    im serious about it

wondering if anybody could answer now if a kaffir dulldozed the remaining 5% of things not destroyed by the saudi's if it would cause riots.. are kaffir/jews allowed to destroy idols of islam like the sunnis do? or will it be used as a propaghanda tool?

these are various things destoryed by sunni muslims and i am wondering what would happen if the kaffir do any more on their behalf:

Bayt al-Mawlid, the house where Muhammad was born demolished and rebuilt as a library.
    Dar al Arqam, the first Islamic school where Muhammad taught flattened to lay marble tiles.
    The house of Abu Jahal has been demolished and replaced by public washrooms.
    Dome which served as a canopy over the Well of Zamzam demolished.
    Some Ottoman porticos at the Masjid al-Haram demolished and the remaining under threat.
    House of Muhammed in Medina where he lived after the migration from Mecca.
    Its quite simple really (although kudos for the attempt and the odd bite)

Abu Bakr said it at the death of Muhammad (saws) those who follow Muhammad, he is dead, thse who follow Allah swt.....

We simply do not follow Muhammad saw in the way you guys think. Umar (ra) is known for chopping down a tree so people wouldnt start 'worshipping' under it etc because the prophet did

What Allah swt has prescribed for the muslim is Hajj to mecca, not to the prophet saw house. It makes sense then that as the population increases to make life easy for the pilgrims etc

Islam simply isnt about being emotional, its simply submission to Allah swt

As for the Kufaar destroying muslim artefacts etc, it would generally be to be antagonostic or to cause offence. Like the burning of th Qurans.
    I bet the pastor didnt know that as muslims one of the right way to 'dispose' of the quran is to burn it . Muslims do it to old qurans etc all the time.
    I tend to do it with anything with quranic ayats on it etc. No biggee really

Chillin' with my axe

im serious about it...
    That's the worrying part.

Account Disabled

it is curious to me as a kaffir that muslims face mecca because the suadis have been bulldozings as muny islamic buildings they can find?

most house muslims do not even know that saudi arabia has demolished a staggering 95% of buildings items etc related to the prophet

and now, jews were not driving the bulldozers (although you will easily convince a kaffir 9/11 truther of this!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruc...heritage_sites

should you face mecca? why not just destroy it completely if you feel so strongly about burning down the prphets crib and digging up the graves of him and his followers?

bonus question: would there be riots and a centuries long propaganda campaign if the jews destroyed the remaing 5% or would you thank them

Why is a kafir familiar with the detestable 'house muslim' term to begin with and where do you get the gall to call a muslim that when you're not even one yourself? I'm muslim and *I* don't even use that term, ever.

Based on this and subsequent posts...

Bad Troll is Bad.

Random: we don't worship the black cube, we don't have a moon god, muhammed isn't a liar, and you can easily prove that that's why you get muslim converts/reverts in the million these days esp. With all the terrorrist accusations flying around.

2/3 of people in america that are accepting this beautiful faith are the women (score! More hijabi sisters!)

There are twice as many muslims in china than in saudi araibia.. Imagine that kung fu fighting karate-ass kicking bearded ninja muslims!

You get muslim of all all colors and backgrounds accepting islam. Millionares, billionares, micheal jacksons (don't really know just threw the name in) akon, muhammed ali (muslim) ice cube.. Etc list goes, why do these people who have everything bow down in protrations atleast five times a day for this "god" of ours??

If muhammed copied the book of christians, you notice how he only "copied" the scientificly accurate parts only? How is that possible when the man was illiterate???

And if you're thinking it was the roman blacksmith from the outskirts of makkah, well that guy didn't speak a word of arabic.

Plus muhammed had so many enemies spying up on him all the time, don't you think they would have exposed him if he copied the quran from human beings???

Plus if muhammed copied from the gospel, well then did jesus copy from the torah??

They're either all frauds or. Have you considered that moses jesus and muhammed have the same source??? That source is Allah

Quote Originally Posted by John Muhammad View Post
    Why is a kafir familiar with the detestable 'house muslim' term to begin with and where do you get the gall to call a muslim that when you're not even one yourself? I'm muslim and *I* don't even use that term, ever.

Based on this and subsequent posts...

Bad Troll is Bad.
    i learned of the house muslim/field muslim thing through respected members of this website that subscribe to the idea that they are field muslims and the rest who do things like say "only a small minority riot" are house muslims. most of them took great delight in having kaffir know of those terms especially the definitions of them. i am a kaffir but i do know allot about islam

however i am eager to know if a jew drove over the prophets saw house if the ummah would call riots over it. personally i am interested to see if the rules would suddenly change if the jews helped bulldoze the remaining 5% that has not been destroyed

personally i would think there would be masssive protests and calls that scared houses were destroyed.. and as soon as the ummah see's this can happen they will realize how disfuntional the situation with the ummah is