Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Exclamation What are you doing for burma muslims????

Alhamdulliah!
    People ARE helping!!

Through posting my JustGiving secure donation link about in the past few weeks iv raised £310 for MuslimAid Burma and Syria appeal Alhamdulliah!

We need more though!

You may think a few pound wont do anything to help, but that few pound could be the last remaining amount to shelter, medicine, anesthetic machines etc!
    Children are being operated on being fully awake and told to bite on a piece of wood to stop the screaming Suban'Allaah!!!!!!

Can you imagine your children or family members being killed right in front of your eyes because of their faith, being burnt, stabbed, threw out buildings??!! suban'Allah

And what are we doing???
    Neighboring countries TURNING THESE HELPLESS AWAY???!!

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...7.0.0.0.0.79.7 9.1.1.0...0.0...1ac.fKLK85esI0Q

Above is a youtube link to all the AWFUL events happening in Burma, and thats only what were allowed to see!!

Im sure everyone reading this could give atleast £1 which simply comes off your credit or mobile bill to help these poor brothers and sisters for the sake of Allaah!
    Text code- KMCM 82
    and amount you want to donate e.g £5
    to this number - 70070

Alternatively visit this link > http://www.justgiving.com/EndWorldPoverty

Sunday we will be celebrating Eid, new clothes and nice food, whilst Burma Muslims will be running for their lives ..

Least we can do is provide safe shelter, food and clean water, as much as you can afford!!!
    Allaah WILL ask us, what did we do to help the needy???>>>>>>>

All donations go straight through JustGiving (free) and straight to those in need!
    Visit this link> http://www.justgiving.com/EndWorldPoverty

Ramadhan the month of mercy, forgiveness and multiplying deeds, 1 day left of this blessed month get your deeds in quickly and get them multiplied before this month is over, who knows if we'l live to see another!!

Do you want to be amongst the lucky few who get to give pounds in the intention of saving lives and have the reward of saving the WHOLE OF MANKIND?!

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 604

The Prophet also said: "Every act of goodness is charity." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 496

The Prophet also said: "Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 589

"Spend (in charity) out of the sustenance that We have bestowed on you before that time when death will come to someone, and he shall say: "O my Lord! If only you would grant me reprieve for a little while, then I would give in charity, and be among the righteous." - The Holy Quran, 63:10

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Save yourself from hellfire by giving even half a date-fruit in charity." - Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Hadith 498

"They ask you (O Muhammad) what they should spend in charity. Say: 'Whatever you spend with a good heart, give it to parents, relatives, orphans, the helpless, and travellers in need. Whatever good you do, God is aware of it.'" - The Holy Quran, 2:215

1.68%er's

Re: What are you doing for burma muslims????

Bumps

Islamic relief is a reliable place to donate if people are uncomfortable with others.

Quote Originally Posted by KurdishKid View Post
    Bumps

Islamic relief is a reliable place to donate if people are uncomfortable with others.
    Yes sure people can donate to any organization but I chose MuslimAid Alhamdulliah because the amazing groundwork they do in these situations Allaahu Akbar but how ever the money gets there and through any organization, thats all that counts
    JazakAllaah Khairun

1.68%er's

Yes of course, aid is aid I guess.

Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by KurdishKid View Post
    Bumps

I'm pretty uncomfortable with Islamic Relief before others.

Muslim Aid had an iftar for Burma the other day and seemed to raise quite a bit.

There should also be other things going on soon like protests.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingIhsan View Post
    I'm pretty uncomfortable with Islamic Relief before others.

Muslim Aid had an iftar for Burma the other day and seemed to raise quite a bit.

There should also be other things going on soon like protests.
    Yeah, I wish we could do more than just send aid.
    Cause we send money rebuild houses that will(inshallah wont) just be destroyed again.

Let's keep them and all the other who are suffering similar oppression in our duas

If only you could send money for weapons for our brothers in burma so they could use them against those evil murdering kaffir.. :[
    ׺°”˜`”°º×WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺°”˜`”°º×

Just dua atm
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
    If only you could send money for weapons for our brothers in burma so they could use them against those evil murdering kaffir.. :[
    They have to organize something before someone can send them weapons. I don't know how they are there, but they must want to fight themselves first, before others will start going and fighting along side them and sending them weapons

Quote Originally Posted by samin62 View Post
    Just dua atm
    Same here, I wish I could do more. :/

Alhamdulliah for the intentions of wanting to help more, all we can do from being so far away is Dua and donate.
    Even if you feel not much of your donation will reach there after profit driven charities, its the intention your making that counts.
    E.g you intended to plant a tree for birds to live in and animals to eat from for many many years, and a week later it gets knocked down, you think your reward stops? Alhamdullaih you will be rewarded for what you intended for as long as you intended, if Allah wills.

Even the intention of donating £1 to go towards helping save a life is amazing and is multiplied over and over in this life and the Akhira..

Sounds a good deal, right? Alhamdulliah

Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunus aua View Post
    They have to organize something before someone can send them weapons. I don't know how they are there, but they must want to fight themselves first, before others will start going and fighting along side them and sending them weapons
    According to the Buddhists, the Rohingya Muslims are very religious and extremists, so they burned down their own houses so the fire would reach the houses of the Buddhists.

Maybe the least credible of the year, along with that of Hasina who said she persuaded (well she says pursued in the video) them to go back to their country.

:

if you have cash then I would highly recommend

UMMAH WELFARE TRUST 100% DONATIONS POLICY

http://uwt.org/site/default.asp

Well, another case of Muslim Holocaust which the Ummah conveneintly chooses to forget, for the simple fact that here the perpetrators are neither America nor Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by AbdullahGeorge View Post
    Well, another case of Muslim Holocaust which the Ummah conveneintly chooses to forget, for the simple fact that here the perpetrators are neither America nor Israel.

:

The mujahideen all over the world are united brother, be it Al Shaabab, Taliban, TTP, Ansar al Shariah and East Turkistan Islamic Movement and all the other sincere groups out there.

Who cares about "Saudi Army", "Pak Army", "Afghan National Army"

these armies they themselves are fighting the mujahideen

Odan

Brothers and sisters

please be careful when giving aid to 'organisations'.

A lot o fthem use large percentages of the money donated for wages etc and this isnt allowed in Islam

Some of the managers are on £50k ish a year salary

Of course if you didnt/dont know Inshallah Allah swt will reward you

However when they come to your door remind them that they are being sinful for taking from the mouths of those in need and you dont want any part of it.

I used to be of the attitude to never let any charity/mosque collection etc go empty handed. Now I am more careful and turn people away. sounds harsh but I dont want to contribute to any fitna/haraam doing etc

and Allah nows best

Wa alaikumussalam
    In the UK, the charities mostly use giftaid for their admin and staff costs, don't they? I've been taken out of tax this year, so I usually give the money to my dad or sis, and then they can donate it as a giftaid donation. More for the charity, less for the government

I agree with sis Khadijah above, even a few pounds here and there adds up. We spend so much already on things we don't need.
    I was reading this the other day:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-8061619.html?
    Is Suu Kyi still keeping quiet? So much for the "champion" of human rights.

On an aside (I might have asked this before, but forget where), I was told that UK charities are required by law to give a certain percentage of donations to non-Islamic charities. Is there any truth to this?
    Islamic Prints
    Why be so loyal to glasses when glasses are not loyal to you?

Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.
    For great justice!

Quote Originally Posted by abdulwadood1412 View Post

:

The mujahideen all over the world are united brother, be it Al Shaabab, Taliban, TTP, Ansar al Shariah and East Turkistan Islamic Movement and all the other sincere groups out there.

Who cares about "Saudi Army", "Pak Army", "Afghan National Army"

these armies they themselves are fighting the mujahideen
    Yes, like Prophet Muhammad ( صلى الله عليه وسلم) once said, "the Believers should be each other's building blocks".
    We should stand together, shoulder to shoulder.
    He who lays a hand on one of us (Palestinian, Kashmiri, Burmese Muslims, Uyghur), has laid a hand on the rest of us.

Let's not forget our brothers and sisters.
    Scimitar Productions youtube channel: Please visit and subscribe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gangstrous

Quote Originally Posted by al_Muhsin View Post

SubanAllaah

Amin
    I am raising funds to go towards my brothers charity 'James Journey' for alternative crucial treatments at his Rehab Centre to aid his recovery after suffering severe brain damage after a road traffic accident. http://gogetfunding.com/project/james-journey via @GoGetFunding to donate. Jazak Allaah Khairun

I would strongly recommend Tauheedul Relief Trust. It is run by Mufti Hamid Patel a well respected figure.

They are working inside the affected region.

See their website: http://www.tauheedulrelief.org/curre...rgency-appeal/

Muslim

La Ilaha Illa Allah.. I can do nothing except make dua and donate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi View Post
    La Ilaha Illa Allah.. I can do nothing except make dua and donate.
    Dua is the best weapon
    I am raising funds to go towards my brothers charity 'James Journey' for alternative crucial treatments at his Rehab Centre to aid his recovery after suffering severe brain damage after a road traffic accident. http://gogetfunding.com/project/james-journey via @GoGetFunding to donate. Jazak Allaah Khairun

sister how do those "just giving pages work ? are they connected directly to the charity that a person is collecting for so the money goes straight into the charities account ? i have always been put off using it, and prefer to go direct to the charity itself as im unsure how it works.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Quote Originally Posted by *asiya* View Post
    sister how do those "just giving pages work ? are they connected directly to the charity that a person is collecting for so the money goes straight into the charities account ? i have always been put off using it, and prefer to go direct to the charity itself as im unsure how it works.
    Yes sister, JustGiving is connected to the Charity, the JustGiving pages people create they have to link it with their chosen charity, and every penny goes to the charity.
    I have no access to any funds that pass through, no one does. It's just advertising basically.x

ah ok thanks. I have always wondered how it works have seen it used a few times for various things on the forum before
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Quote Originally Posted by *asiya* View Post
    ah ok thanks. I have always wondered how it works have seen it used a few times for various things on the forum before
    No problem sister Wa Iyakum. It's basically just 'more hands on the job' as everyone makes their own page and why they want to raise money for a particular charity, then they spread that link around. Its all connected to the charity.x

Great work sister. Ive been posting online where i can about the atrocities against the Burma muslims and have banners up for all to see, I hope all can post even little things like 'stop rohingya ethnic cleansing' wherever they can get people to view the pleas of these people and other muslims like free aafia campaign as well. Inshallah we will all be rewarded for even helping a little.

Quote Originally Posted by BroSalim View Post
    Great work sister. Ive been posting online where i can about the atrocities against the Burma muslims and have banners up for all to see, I hope all can post even little things like 'stop rohingya ethnic cleansing' wherever they can get people to view the pleas of these people and other muslims like free aafia campaign as well. Inshallah we will all be rewarded for even helping a little.
    MashAllaah brother that's an excellent idea, ill put it in my sig?
    In shaa Allaah, as Tesco says...every little helps

Odan

Rohingya refugee boat sinks off Bangladesh

Rescue operations under way by Bangladesh coast gaurd after vessel carrying 110 migrants goes down en route to Malaysia.

Hundreds of thousands of Muslim Rohingya have fled Myanmar in past decades to escape persecution [AFP]
    Around 85 people are missing after another boat carrying Rohingya refugees towards Malaysia sank off Bangladesh, the second such tragedy in less than a fortnight, officials have said.

Bangladesh Border Guard commander Lieutenant Colonel Zahid Hasan said the vessel was carrying around 110 passengers when it went down off early on Wednesday around 15km off the southern Cox's Bazaar coastal district.

"We have now rescued 25 survivors with the help of local fishermen and a search and rescue operation is underway," Hasan told AFP.

"The boat was heading to Malaysia illegally," he added.

Hasan confirmed that at least two of those who had been rescued were Rohingya and that they were all being kept in custody.

Lieutenant Badruddoza, a commander in the coast guard who uses only one name, said that a search and rescue operation was being conducted in conjunction with the Bangladesh navy.

The latest tragedy comes after a boat carrying some 135 passengers, mostly Muslim Rohingya refugees who had fled unrest in neighbouring Myanmar, sank in the Bay of Bengal on October 28.

Only around half a dozen made it to safety.

Hundreds of thousands of Muslim Rohingya have fled Myanmar in past decades to escape persecution, often heading to neighbouring Bangladesh, and recent unrest has triggered another exodus.

Since the unrest erupted, Bangladesh has been turning away boatloads of fleeing Rohingya. The policy has been criticised by the United Nations but Bangladesh said it was already burdened with an estimated 300,000 Rohingya.

Myanmar's 800,000 stateless Rohingya, described by the UN as among the world's most persecuted minorities, are seen by the government and many Burmese as illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa...053540629.html

Quote Originally Posted by Revert_Khadijah View Post
    MashAllaah brother that's an excellent idea, ill put it in my sig?
    In shaa Allaah, as Tesco says...every little helps
    Raising awareness, even through banners on the net for people to read or on posts is better than doing nothing. You'd be surprised at how many muslims and none muslims join causes through such small things.

Troll Hunter Supreme Saif-Uddin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by al_Muhsin View Post

May Allah ta'ala Curse the Khabeeth Bhuddist/MUshriks in Dunya and Akhira, and give them worst of Deaths in Dunya and Akhira,

ameen,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadith no. 627]

May Allah ta'ala join our beloved akhi Uncle-Umar (may Allah ta'ala have mercy upon him) with the Shuhada and grant him the Highest station in Jannatul Firdaus

Ameen

https://www.justgiving.com/FoodTruckForSyria/

Quote Originally Posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

May Allah ta'ala Curse the Khabeeth Bhuddist/MUshriks in Dunya and Akhira, and give them worst of Deaths in Dunya and Akhira,

ameen,

Amin!

Im now fundraising for Gaza..subanAllaah the images I've seen have knocked me sick...

Where is the Ummah

I went to a lecture about Burma Muslims today alhamdullilah. And Allah Musta"an, the venue was half empty, it's so shameful may Allah forgive us all.

There was a sister who went alone to Burma because she travelled a lot in Asia. You can only enter in Arakan if you're a tourist, so the sister showed her numerous visas, but had to say that she wasn't Muslim otherwise she would never have entered. She said that children stay naked until age 10 because there aren't enough clothes, they wash with the water in puddles, the Rohygias are parked in 3 camps, surrounded by soldiers. Buddhists can come in but Muslims can't come out.

NGO can't give any aid to Muslims in Burmese if they don't split a half for the other Burmese, it is the same for Bangladesh.

You need to make sure all your donations go to the Rohingyas and that they aren't split!!

A Palestinian brother, aged 30 even travelled all the way to Paris to speak for the Muslims in Burma! He took 83 bullets during his long fight against the wall construction in Al-Quds, spent 4 years in prison and yet found the time and will to speak for his brothers and sisters on the other side of the planet!

All the while, the venue was half-empty....
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Can I just text? And the credit will be taken away from my balance?
    Haterz gonna hate
    AND ~PRINCESSE DOESN'T CARE
    ~Too cool for you~
    My blog:
    https://pikiyoyo.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by ~Princesse View Post
    Can I just text? And the credit will be taken away from my balance?
    Yes sister, simple as that Alhamdulliah

Quote Originally Posted by Massilia View Post
    I went to a lecture about Burma Muslims today alhamdullilah. And Allah Musta"an, the venue was half empty, it's so shameful may Allah forgive us all.

There was a sister who went alone to Burma because she travelled a lot in Asia. You can only enter in Arakan if you're a tourist, so the sister showed her numerous visas, but had to say that she wasn't Muslim otherwise she would never have entered. She said that children stay naked until age 10 because there aren't enough clothes, they wash with the water in puddles, the Rohygias are parked in 3 camps, surrounded by soldiers. Buddhists can come in but Muslims can't come out.

NGO can't give any aid to Muslims in Burmese if they don't split a half for the other Burmese, it is the same for Bangladesh.

You need to make sure all your donations go to the Rohingyas and that they aren't split!!

A Palestinian brother, aged 30 even travelled all the way to Paris to speak for the Muslims in Burma! He took 83 bullets during his long fight against the wall construction in Al-Quds, spent 4 years in prison and yet found the time and will to speak for his brothers and sisters on the other side of the planet!

All the while, the venue was half-empty....
    Wow Suban'Allaah... ;(

That's so sad, that the Ummah need our help and people so ignorant to even gain more knowledge on what's happening..
    I was speaking about this to a girl in my College class, I described some of the horrific things that have happened there, Suban'Allaah she was shocked and said 'Don't tell me'.. like not speaking about it will make it go around.

We are too content in our lives and forget the bigger picture, Wallahi I pray this tragic way ends, as It could be us tomorrow to disrupt our lives which we felt were content and so ignored the fact that millions out there are suffering.