Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Chewing gum

Chewing gum

okay this is only my 2nd ramadan, but this time i am completely alone...it is reeeeeeeeally hard when everyone around you is eating and you work around food all day... I know it may not be totally right, but I am chewing gum...sorry

Re: Chewing gum

=/ We are not allowed to chew gum.

You don't have to say sorry to us, since you're not wronging us. However, you're' wronging Allah

Just try to be patient, I know it's hard, esp. with people eating around you and whatnot. But, our pleasure is in what pleases Allah, so I'm sure you can try harder and not chew gum, because that does break your fast.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

Quote Originally Posted by LoriandYassine View Post
    okay this is only my 2nd ramadan, but this time i am completely alone...it is reeeeeeeeally hard when everyone around you is eating and you work around food all day... I know it may not be totally right, but I am chewing gum...sorry

Yes chewing gum will have broken your fast, If you didn't know then may Allaah forgive that but you have to make those fasts up

I know how lonely Ramadhan can be, keep striving and we'd rather be Muslim with no one, than none Muslim with everyone

We are never alone with Allaah
    I am raising funds to go towards my brothers charity 'James Journey' for alternative crucial treatments at his Rehab Centre to aid his recovery after suffering severe brain damage after a road traffic accident. http://gogetfunding.com/project/james-journey via @GoGetFunding to donate. Jazak Allaah Khairun

You really say what we think.

<a href="http://www.d3-gold.org">D3 Gold Sale</a> it takes strength to be polite to someone when that person has been rude to you, <a href="http://www.d3-gold.net">D3 Gold</a> it takes strength to persist in the face of obstacles, when it would be much easier to simply give up <a href="http://www.d3-gold.net">Buy D3 Gold</a>, It takes strength to do what must be done when the work is unpleasant and uncomfortable.