Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

taxi from makkah to madina and from madinah to jeddah

Asalamoalaikum

i am travelling this sunday 24th june inshallah via package which does not include transport from makkah to madinah and from madinah to jeddah, can anyone advise me as to how much this would cost i am with my family so there are 5 people as well as lugguage

jazakallahn khair

Re: taxi from makkah to madina and from madinah to jeddah

About 500 riyals one way you can go to the rank just behind Hilton and speak to drivers so you can choose car barter etc

WAS. You have a few options - you can either take a private taxi/limo, you can take the SAPTCO bus or you can go to Jeddah and take a flight from there to Madinah. The advantage of the taxi/limo is that it can pick you up from the hotel in Makkah and drop you off at yout hotel in Madinah. When travelling from Madinah to Jeddah, I believe that the SAPTCO bus makes a stop at Jeddah airport as well. The taxi/limo fare is not fixed and you can negotiate a little with the driver if you are dealing directly with the driver. Alternatively, you can ask the receptionist at the hotel in Makkah where you are staying and they can arrange a taxi/limo for you - the cost here would most likely be a little bit higher. The taxi fare from Makkah to Madinah is generally around SAR 400. With 5 people in your group, you may have to get a bigger car and this may cost slightly more. if you decide to travel by SAPTCO, I would recommend taking the VIP SAPTCO bus. The taxi/limo fare from Madinah to Jeddah costs around the same - approximately SAR 400. With 5 people in your group and the luggage, I would suggest taking the limo, even if it costs a little bit more, as it would be door to door. Hope that helps. JAK.

Stoic in every sense AhlulQuran88's Avatar

Bargain hard you can find that some drivers are willing to go down to Riyals 400

Assalamu Alaikum

I live in Madinah, trust me even 400 is too much. The way you bargain with them is ask them how much it will cost you as one passenger and they will normally say 50 riyals. Then if they have a seven seater car, they can only accommodate 6 passengers plus the driver, so on that basis you offer him 250, as you want a slight discount on what 6 separate passengers will pay. In your bargaining don't go over 300 riyal on the basis of the argument i mentioned (which is he only has 6 seats and was willing to take one person for 50riyal), if it is a quite day eventually they will back down and if they don't just walk onto the next car and either they will follow you and accept your offer or the next driver who saw you bargaining with the other one will know he can;t mess with you and you will get a good deal insha'allah

Icon14 Re: taxi from makkah to madina and from madinah to jeddah

jeddah to makkah / madinah TAXI service

https://www.facebook.com/mecca.taxi

400SR from madina - makkah is standard rate.

thats what we have been paying in the last few years. alhamdulilaah. i think its reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by abdmut View Post
    jeddah to makkah / madinah TAXI service

https://www.facebook.com/mecca.taxi
    Brother if you can do it for 400 riyals we will book you Insha'Allah.