Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Account Disabled

What was Saudi Arabia Called Before Aal-Saud - ايش*اسم*السعودية*قبل*آل*سعود؟

What was saudi arabia called before The Family of Saud took power?

Account Disabled

Re: What was Saudi Arabia Called Before Aal-Saud - ايش*اسم*السعودية*قبل*آل*سعود؟

anyone???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

why can't someone answer?

Account Disabled

Re: What was Saudi Arabia Called Before Aal-Saud - ايش*اسم*السعودية*قبل*آل*سعود؟

anyone???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????/

Kingdom of Nejd and Hejaz

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Account Disabled

What was it called in the time of the Ottoman Empire

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous12345 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Saudi_Arabia
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Account Disabled

i cant read through all of that

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous12345 View Post
    Actually the region what we call today as Saudi Arabia was split up into Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, during the Ottaman Caliphate. Abdulaziz bin Saud fought against the Al Rashid and several other tribes to establish the rule of Saudis on the peninsula.

Account Disabled

What was saudi arabia called in the time of the Prophet ?

Odan

During the time of Islam's Prophet the Arabian Peninsula was split up among several tribes and was not unified. All I know that there were Medinah which was called Yathrib and there was Makkah and Yemen and Najd. The political unification of Arabian Peninsula started with the Prophet and it was during the rule of the first Caliph Abu Bakr, who unified several Arab tribes (Ridda wars) that most of peninsula came under one ruler (I think first time ever in history)

Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar

Arabia is what it was called, or the jazeeratul `arab, until the saudis stole the land and gave it their name.

"Beware of the people of personal opinion (in Deeni matters), because the people of opinion are the enemy of the Sunnah, they were unable to safeguard the Ahaadeeth, so they speak (in matters of the Deen) with their opinion, so they go astray and they lead others astray."

Hadhrat `Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab Radhiallaahu `Anhu.

Forgive me if i appear harsh or tactless at time in my replies, I have a great amount of ghayrah for my deen, thus I am quickly angered when people mistreat it.

Sisters: Please, do not send me pm's or wall messages if it's not for a necessity like a translation or a ruling etc, Jazaakunnallaahu Khayr.

^ Exactly
    المادح نفسه كذاب
    I do not fear for the person who thinks, even if he loses his way, for he will return to the truth. Rather, I fear for the person who doesn't think, even if he is correctly guided, for he will be like a wisp of straw at the mercy of the wind. —Muhammad al-Ghazali

شبه الجزيرة العربية= The Arabic peninsula which included Oman,UAE,Qatar, Yemen,Kuwait,KSA and Bharain

the land of Hijaz and Najd is KSA today
    Last edited by innocent_girl; 09-03-13 at 01:49 PM.

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie