Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: i may hv cancer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

i may hv cancer

brotherrs n sisters

i went to gt my reports today n docs told me 90% sure that i hv cancer n its spred

i wanted u guys to make so much dua fr me that its not cancer, because the docs will show it to top surgeons who will examine my ct scans n say wt it is. allah is merciful and he answers the duas of his servant for his brother in his absence.

i am trying to be so patient.....inshallah khair this is a test and i will pass it inshallah.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: i may hv cancer

May Allah cure you and all of us of diseases

Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

It's ok habibti, you are allowed to break down, but ask Allah swt for strength.

Focus on the aakhirah and with every anguish and tear you become closer to your abode in jannah inshaAllah.

When you have ruqyah done the Jinns do get angry to stop you receiving treatment. But fight them. Fight it with your every strength you have and Dhikr in abundance sister.

Don't drink any water, except zamzam with intention of cure and water that has been prayed upon.

Get your father or brother to constantly do ruqyah on you and blow you.

Get olive oil, pray ruqyah and blow on it and use that on your areas of pain.

Sister give a lot of sadaqah, and istighfaar, inshaAllah Allah will make a way out for you.

Make dua for us sister, the dua of the oppressed is heard. Well and truly. Please make specific dua for me, for only Allah knows how much I need his mercy more than anything.

Hang in there sister, hold on to the rope between you and Allah swt. The end is nigh......and reckoning will be soon.

Allah is with those who are patient, and when you have Allah swt......subhanAllah
    Last edited by Jenicca; 05-06-12 at 10:47 AM.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous12345 View Post
    May Allah cure you and all of us of diseases
    amin
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

InshaAllah i will pray for you but remember Allah listens to all of our prayers and i have also got a website link for you
    http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-Dua

Abu Sa’id and Abu Hurayra reported that Allah’s Messenger, (may peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it.” (Bukhari)

`Umar bin `Abd al-`Azeez said: "He who acts without knowledge causes more corruption than good, and he who does not consider his speech to be part of his actions sins repeatedly. Satisfaction is scarce, and the true believer should rely on patience. Allaah never bestowed a blessing upon one of His servants and then took it away from him, giving him patience in return for that which was taken away, except that the replacement was better than what was taken away from him." Then he recited the following verse: "Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning." [39:10]

The people that did this are jealous and hopeless, they have sold their souls and THEY HAVE NO SHARE IN THE AFTERLIFE. The afterlife is forever and ever, they sold their souls to the devil. You did nothing wrong this is not your fault and remember ALLAH IS ON YOUR SIDE. Allah CARES for YOU and LOVES YOU. So just hold and on stay strong and do you read namaz? and eat 7 DATES IN THE MORNING nothing bad from black magic can happen to you on that day. And read quran and basically salah and prayers (KEEP PRAYING TO ALLAH to protect you from black magic and jinns and devils 3x in a row (repeat 3 times) and inshaAllah it will work) also protect you from black magic. InshaAllah you will be rewarded and the people who did this feel no peace AT ALL.

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to Mua'ad Ibn Jabal (may Allah be please with him), 'Beware of the supplication of the unjustly treated, because there is no shelter or veil between it (the supplication of the one who is suffering injustice) and Allah (Subhaana Hu Wa Ta Aala)' [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Also reading
    Ayat al kursi
    surah Naas
    Surah falaq
    surah ikhlas
    surah kaafiroon read all of these or some and and blow into some water and drink.
    and surah Faatihah 100 times and then pray for Allah to cure you. I read it in the 100 names of Allah book.
    and read surah yasin (reward of reading 10 qurans) and surah rehman (adornment of quran).
    and surah mulk and surah sajdah act as intercessors in the grave for you until you get to paradise.
    I think you can also fast (fasting interceeds for you it says oh Allah i kept him/her away from food if that may help but you might have to ask your doctor if it can affect you in any adverse way.
    May Allah cure you and give you the ability to pray namaz with taqwah and ihsan and weep with the fear of Allah. Ameen
    http://islamqa.info/en/ref/46911
    Please read this page
    http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-Dua

Anything that they try to do to you they can only do it by Allahs will and if you supplicate to Allah inshaAllah Allah will listen to you because you have been unjustly treated. Just keep praying and don't give up. May you become closer to Allah and fear Allahs wrath and love and hope for Allahs mercy and bow down to Allah in adoration. Ameen
    Last edited by kindbro; 05-06-12 at 11:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

with feeling so low and in pain your messages have made me cry

may allah reward all you bro/sis and answer each of your's duas. ameen

alhumdulillah...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

May Allah grant you complete shifa and make this hardship a means of elevating your ranks. Ameen, thumma Ameen.
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

had another ruqya today this time the jinn was in pain and crying aswell, the brother told me that i have severe evil eye of someone out of jealousy and that its not sihr, he said because today he read the ayats for the evil eye today and i responded more, also if it was sihr the jinn would have made me faint during ruqya etc my reaction would be more severe.

so now he will work on that inshallah to weaken the evil eye, he told me most of the ummah of the prophet s.a.w will die from evil eye after the decree of allah, if anything was to surpass the decree of allah it will be the evil eye. and it still involves shaayateen, hence why the crying from inside me.

i am so ill today, my organs are all squashed in the liquid....i cannot walk properly. the pain is extreme. alhumdulillah.

tomorrow is THE day, theyll be giving me my results and will do biopsy on me i think.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Allah give u strength sister,amin. what was the verdict of the consultants from your CAT scans ? Have the doctors done blood tests yet ? insha Allah it wont be cancer and will be good news and something treatable insha Allah. Allah cure u amin.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *asiya* View Post
    Allah give u strength sister,amin. what was the verdict of the consultants from your CAT scans ? Have the doctors done blood tests yet ? insha Allah it wont be cancer and will be good news and something treatable insha Allah. Allah cure u amin.
    ameeen

they done blood tests n ct n thts hw thy thnk its cancer so need biopsy done....inshallah khr it wont be cancer...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

May Allah help you in your recovery amin

Umm Dujana Britaniya ~Sprinkles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslimah_rose View Post
    had another ruqya today this time the jinn was in pain and crying aswell, the brother told me that i have severe evil eye of someone out of jealousy and that its not sihr, he said because today he read the ayats for the evil eye today and i responded more, also if it was sihr the jinn would have made me faint during ruqya etc my reaction would be more severe.

so now he will work on that inshallah to weaken the evil eye, he told me most of the ummah of the prophet s.a.w will die from evil eye after the decree of allah, if anything was to surpass the decree of allah it will be the evil eye. and it still involves shaayateen, hence why the crying from inside me.

i am so ill today, my organs are all squashed in the liquid....i cannot walk properly. the pain is extreme. alhumdulillah.

tomorrow is THE day, theyll be giving me my results and will do biopsy on me i think.
    Wow, Subhan'Allah. You are one inspirational sister, to say 'Alhamdulillah' although u are in so much pain, so much Iman, Masha'Allah. May Allah reward u abundantly and cure u, Ameen. When u get the results, please inform us insha'Allah.
    May Allah relieve ur pain and make this illness as a means of forgiveness for u sins, Ameen. Stay strong sis
    إن للمتقين مفازا

Umm Dujana Britaniya ~Sprinkles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Double post -.-
    إن للمتقين مفازا

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

may Allah cure u ameen thuma ameen it will not be cancer inshaAllah allah is just increasing ur iman inshallah

Your Brother in Deen Dhulkarnein's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flashnazia View Post
    What is zanjibil?
    it is ginger, but in my contrie we buy from islamic shops, so dont know how in other places they proces it, i think you can find anywhere in islamic shops Zenjibil
    “Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hope ur well Sis

سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَم safzis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deenlover1 View Post

Hope ur well Sis
    Asslamualaikum

yeah how r u feeling now sis??
    "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by safzis View Post
    Asslamualaikum

yeah how r u feeling now sis??
    going to hospital today again so they can do finally do my biopsy inshallah, they are making this process so long for me, my stomach is still bloated so much and causes me so much pain..alhumdulillah

i am taking all sunnah foods, and ruqya was cancelled so now on tue inshallah

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

going to hospital today again so they can do finally do my biopsy inshallah, they are making this process so long for me, my stomach is still bloated so much and causes me so much pain..alhumdulillah

get some rest, just stay away from stressing yourself out, relax, rest as much as possible, inshallah you are in our du'a.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

May Allah grant you complete cure. Ameen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    InshAllah Allah who is Rabil Alamin will cure u quick

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

May Allah swt ease your pain and cure you. Ameen

Thinking of you sis, stay strong
    "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
    "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Odan
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

May Allah(SWT) ease you pain, and save you from the trials of this dunya and the trials of the akhira. Ameen.

سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَم safzis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalamualaikum

May Allah subhanu wa ta'lla cure really quick ameen thumma ameen.

ameen to all the duaas
    "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salam Sister,
    How is everything? Hope things are better inshallah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

what happened to sister muslim_rose?
    La illaha ilallah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

May Allah Help you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    Insh'Allah, her condition is improving.
    Salaam

Good to hear that.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)

Assalamu alaykum
    Is there any updates?

May Allah ( swt) bless our sister.
    Ameen.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Ameen, yes I have also been wondering for a while now. I saw sis logged in the other day, I think two days ago or so, but she did not post anything to my knowledge. Hope it turned out to not be cancer.

And we continue to make du`aa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Will make lots of dua for you sister,i know many friends and family who had cancer and alhamdulilah they were cured,you just stay strong and be positive,if you dont mind me asking, what is sihr? Is it something like black magic/voodoo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon..

Sister, you should do Hijamah, it will cure you're cancer insha'allah. I know a sister who had breast cancer and she did cupping and the doctors were shocked..Just comes to show that you shouldnt beleive everything the docttors say and Allah had always said "there is a cure to everything"...

Allah bless you...Also, email me or the forum to find good practitioners..

Odan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salman Farsi View Post
    Ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon..

Sister, you should do Hijamah, it will cure you're cancer insha'allah. I know a sister who had breast cancer and she did cupping and the doctors were shocked..Just comes to show that you shouldnt beleive everything the docttors say and Allah had always said "there is a cure to everything"...

Allah bless you...Also, email me or the forum to find good practitioners..
    Brother Salman

Sister Muslima Rose passed away ,,, may Allah SWT have mercy on her soul

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
    May Allah grant her the highest state of jannah and give her family a beautiful patience ameeen

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slave4akhirah View Post

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
    May Allah grant her the highest state of jannah and give her family a beautiful patience ameeen
    Ameen.
    "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
    “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Sister, do the following ASAP:

1. Turn to Allah and ask him to cure you
    2. Get Hijama done regularly
    3. Buy Honey and mix 1 teaspoon of honey with water everyday *(once)*
    4. Buy blackseed oil and use 1 teaspoon everyday...

Also I recommend you contact shaikh ismaeel on [email protected] because he has helped cure people with cancer, with the permission of allah swt ofcourse.

Email me and we will talk inshallah..

Goodluck

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Brother, again- The sister has passed away! May Allah have mercy on her ameen.
    *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون. May Allah swt have mercy on her. Ameen

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salman Farsi View Post
    Sister, do the following ASAP:

1. Turn to Allah and ask him to cure you
    2. Get Hijama done regularly
    3. Buy Honey and mix 1 teaspoon of honey with water everyday *(once)*
    4. Buy blackseed oil and use 1 teaspoon everyday...

Also I recommend you contact shaikh ismaeel on [email protected] because he has helped cure people with cancer, with the permission of allah swt ofcourse.

Email me and we will talk inshallah..

Goodluck
    "passed away" means dead brother, the sister died.

may Allah have mercy on her amin.

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah: