Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i may hv cancer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

i may hv cancer

brotherrs n sisters

i went to gt my reports today n docs told me 90% sure that i hv cancer n its spred

i wanted u guys to make so much dua fr me that its not cancer, because the docs will show it to top surgeons who will examine my ct scans n say wt it is. allah is merciful and he answers the duas of his servant for his brother in his absence.

i am trying to be so patient.....inshallah khair this is a test and i will pass it inshallah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: i may hv cancer

i am sure its linked to sihr because jinns are there to try n tke ur life, so thy give u illnesses to finish u off. but allah has the power.

the docs are confused cus they said i am a werid case as i hv many thngs at once n thy cn understand why, so i assume sihr.

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8068 Post(s)

my mom had cancer for nearly 5 years ...

and then she didnt ....

stupid doctors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post

and then she didnt ....

stupid doctors.
    inshallah khair thats the case with me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

May Allah give u shifaa and may he give you patience and strength so u stick to his right path.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim_Maghribi View Post
    May Allah give u shifaa and may he give you patience and strength so u stick to his right path.
    allahuma ameen

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

May Allah give you a complete recovery and make this test a means of great reward for you. Ameen.
    Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quoted
    916 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NGE View Post
    May Allah give you a complete recovery and make this test a means of great reward for you. Ameen.
    Ameen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslimah_rose View Post
    brotherrs n sisters

i went to gt my reports today n docs told me 90% sure that i hv cancer n its spred

i wanted u guys to make so much dua fr me that its not cancer, because the docs will show it to top surgeons who will examine my ct scans n say wt it is. allah is merciful and he answers the duas of his servant for his brother in his absence.

i am trying to be so patient.....inshallah khair this is a test and i will pass it inshallah.

Yes its most likely sihr, lets hope the ruqya that you are doing works inshallah. I had like 10-20 different diseases before I started to listen to ruqya.

Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

A similar thing I know happened to someone I know with breast cancer.

Just carry on with your ruqyah, give abundance of sadaqah, do lots of istighfaar, and make lots of dua.

Stay strong and keep your focus on the might and mercy of Allah swt.

Clear your mind. The most important thing you can do is clear you mind and remove these negative thoughts .

May Allah cure you and all those who suffer from sihr and protect us all
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslimah_rose View Post
    i am sure its linked to sihr because jinns are there to try n tke ur life, so thy give u illnesses to finish u off. but allah has the power.

the docs are confused cus they said i am a werid case as i hv many thngs at once n thy cn understand why, so i assume sihr.
    I have heard of a sister recently, who has been suffering from cancer for last 3-4 years...and she was afflicted with major sihr... Shaykh Abul Baraa' from Saudi Arabia did Ruqya on her 2-3 weeks ago.

They managed to trace the sihr in Jordan and other parts of Saudi Arabia. The religious police (hayya) caught the sahira who performed sihr on this sister... and she admitted guilty

So the hayya went with the sahira to jordan and other places to undo the sihr... and the sister is now recovering alhamdulillah.

so what you should be doing is get in touch with a raqi who has genuine knowledge to cure sihr from quran and hadith and seek his help

may allah give you shifa' ameen
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    446 Post(s)

May Allah swt grant you shifa ameen
    82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truepath View Post
    I have heard of a sister recently, who has been suffering from cancer for last 3-4 years...and she was afflicted with major sihr... Shaykh Abul Baraa' from Saudi Arabia did Ruqya on her 2-3 weeks ago.

They managed to trace the sihr in Jordan and other parts of Saudi Arabia. The religious police (hayya) caught the sahira who performed sihr on this sister... and she admitted guilty

So the hayya went with the sahira to jordan and other places to undo the sihr... and the sister is now recovering alhamdulillah.

so what you should be doing is get in touch with a raqi who has genuine knowledge to cure sihr from quran and hadith and seek his help

Thats why religious authority is important

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truepath View Post

the person who did ruqya on me said to me that the jinns lie and especially to cause fitna in the family, so its beter to not ask it about who did it, and they said trust in allah to inshallah get rid of it and thats all we need, so that means no1 will be undoing the sihr bt they will be getting the jinn out inshallah...so what?

Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

In order to be cured completely, the sihr needs to undone. Otherwise there is nothing to stop the Jinn from possessing you again.

Have you been given water to drink etc etc

The Jinns can lie, manipulate and deceive, but have faith in Allah swt.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول journey2jannah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ameen to the dua's.

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post

and then she didnt ....

stupid doctors.

Was she given treatment hence why her condition improved? Or, was there a misunderstanding and after living 5 years with 'cancer' only to be told that she had no cancer to begin with? If this is the case then it could be anyone's fault really from admin, HCP, GP etc. (not just doctors)
    Last edited by journey2jannah; 31-05-12 at 05:42 PM.
    The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again. Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties.) And an impious wicked person is like a pine tree which keeps hard and straight till Allah cuts (breaks) it down when He wishes.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Sorry to hear - May Allah Azzwajal the bestower of good free you from this and remove any sihr. Continue with the ruqya like others said inshAllah.
    Will do dua 4 for u inshAllah

Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you.

Al Hasan Al Basre [RA]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    In order to be cured completely, the sihr needs to undone. Otherwise there is nothing to stop the Jinn from possessing you again.

Have you been given water to drink etc etc

The Jinns can lie, manipulate and deceive, but have faith in Allah swt.
    inshallah he will give it to me next time i go.

omg what if the jin doesnt tell who the sahir is and even the sahir, maybe he forgot where he placed the sihr or lets say he has done many he forgot which ones which.....ya allah...

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

You will certainly be in our du`aa, may Allah make it easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Allah have mercy on you!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)

Wa Alaykum Assalam

Ameen to the duas

Sister stay strong, Allah (swt) tests those that he loves.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Odan
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Ameen to all the dua'as. Stay strong sis and be patient, Insha'Allah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    628 Post(s)

May Allah heal you and grant u sabr during this testing time you're going through.
    I'll keep you in my dua, Insh'Allah, and keep us posted with updates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NGE View Post
    Ameen

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Allah will cure u ameen thuma ameen he tests the ones he loves i will keep u in my duas

الإسلام هو الحياة sis_on_sunnah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Your in my duas sis. Stay strong and keep your tongue moist with the remembrance of Allah subhanahu wa ta aaala
    http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ cho09082489's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)

May Allah cure you and forgive your sins and protect you against every evil force. ameen.

sorry to hear that. stay hopeful.

Account Disabled.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

honest sister,

I'm sorry to hear about that, May Allah swt cure you, make it easy for you, Ameen. May Allah swt forgive all your sins and increase your status for your patience, Ameen.

InshaAllah I will make more duas for you. Remember Allah swt is always with you, "And in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest" (13:28).

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

its alittle irresponsible of your doctors to declare its 90% cancer when the cat scans havent confirmed anything, insha Allah it will be fine sister, make duaa and ask Allah ta ala to give u strength, and dont worry about it untill you know theres something to deal with. shaitan will have field day messing with your head, and yet nothing is confirmed, mau Allah give u sabr amin.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

may Allah keep you strong and cure you from the illness if there is any, inshaAllah there won't be any though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

May ALLAH swt protect you sister. ALLAH swt says "“We will test you with something of fear, and hunger and loss of wealth, and souls and vegetation. And give glad tidings to those who have patience. Those who if in any difficulty or trial, or tribulation occurs to them or happens to them, they say: ‘Verily We are from Allah and to Allah we return.’ They are those who will receive prayers from their Lord and Mercy and it is those who are guided.”

The Prophet (SAW) said, "‘The greater reward is with the greater trial or the greater the trial or difficulty of test or hardship is then the greater the reward. And when Allah loves a person He will tests them. So he who will be pleased (with the test) and then He will be pleased (in Akhira). He who is displeased (with the test), then He will be displeased (in Akhira)."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Assalamualikum
    inshallah i will make dua for you. please also make dua for me. sister i sympathize with you as I am also suffering from sihr, I keep getting stomach ailments and fever and all diffenent types of sicknesses. I have been to the doctors a few times but doctors cannot pinpoint exactly wht i have. sometimes i have so much pain that i feel i am going to die
    please make dua for me that Allah forigves my sins and grants me jannatul firdaus
    jazakallah khair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

May Allah s.wt make it easy for you and cure you asap.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

May Allah cure you and safeguard you from every type of cancer, amin.

Do Ruqyah or have it done on yourself as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

ameen to all the duas.

@istikhara -may allah have mercy on you and cure you.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The sad thing is, because of the attention seeking of one who shan't be name, people may have sympathy fatigue for genuine cases like this.

Anyway, that point aside. Sister, in my opinion this western medicine may make your situation worse and make you more ill. Don't rely on it too much and try to find alternatives like hijama, black seed, senna, costus etc. These are from ahadith and will serve to purify instead of masking the symptoms like western medicine does.

Look at your diet and eat foods that will nourish and strengthen your body against any malevolent forces.

May Allah cure you, me and any other forum users who have been affected by sihr, Ameen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flashnazia View Post
    The sad thing is, because of the attention seeking of one who shan't be name, people may have sympathy fatigue for genuine cases like this.

Anyway, that point aside. Sister, in my opinion this western medicine may make your situation worse and make you more ill. Don't rely on it too much and try to find alternatives like hijama, black seed, senna, costus etc. These are from ahadith and will serve to purify instead of masking the symptoms like western medicine does.

Look at your diet and eat foods that will nourish and strengthen your body against any malevolent forces.

May Allah cure you, me and any other forum users who have been affected by sihr, Ameen
    sister that was exactly my fear, because due to recent events going on over here, people may be unsure who to believe and that was making me think twice about posting here incase i was also going to be doubted as one of the drama makers.

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1713 Post(s)

Bump, I hope you are doing well.

To add to what flashnazia said, honey is also very good. If you can get a kind called Manuka honey, with a high rating (like 16+ or more, you will see it on the package), that is an excellent honey for healing. There is a hadith about the healing effects of honey, and it is the only thing called Shifaa' (healing) in the Qur'aan besides the Qur'aan itself.

So eat honey, lots of it, even if you don't like how it tastes. Manuka isn't the best tasting honey out there, but it is the best, even if you apply it to cuts/wounds, they heal rapidly. It is antiseptic, and they even use it to treat wounds and cancer patients. You should really try it, with lots of du`aa of course.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Ameen to all duas.
    "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
    “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1422 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wave&Smile View Post
    edited comment
    dont let them liars win by making you doubt muslima_rose.
    Last edited by SILURES; 02-06-12 at 11:17 PM.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.