Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday 8:30PM GMT (9:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Movies with references to gog and magog

Abu Huraira said the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: " The Hour (of Resurrection) will not come until you fight against Khuz (or Khuzan) and Kerman, of the Aajam (non Arabic people) with red faces, flat noses, small eyes, and their faces are like Hammered shields
    Gog and Magog are the nation of the people of blue eyes (gog eyes) and red faces and hair
    When Gog and Magog are let loose and rush down from every slope. (Surat Al-Anbiya’, 96)
    Discuss films where you see references to gog and magog...
    Last edited by rafhelp; 08-05-12 at 11:56 AM.
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Visitor

Re: Iron Man And the indirect references to gog and magog

do you think muslims spend too much time looking for hidden messages in western media?

3. 07-05-12, 06:52 PM

Reason
    Language brother

lol I remember hearing some things about lotr as well when it first came out

propaganda

There are many many films where the Illuminati use to show their plans and show the release of dajjal..... From the post you showed, I dont think this is one.

If you want Dajjal/Gog Magog related films... Have a look at Jew made Valhalla Rising... Here is the story line pasted from another website......

A mysterious mute Norse warrior only known as One-Eye, is held captive up above in misty highlands... (He is chained)

...While leaving the land, One-Eye soon realizes that The Boy is pursuing him in curiosity. Together, they reach a small settlement of Crusaders, Christians ready to embark on a crusade to Jerusalem. The leader of the group, The General, asks One-Eye to join him...

...The Crusaders, The Boy, and One-Eye are on a boat destined for Jerusalem.

...Upon reaching a nearby shore, the men drink a psychotropic brew given to them by their leader. One Eye's dreams begin to intensify, and he wades to a small island to construct a cairn...

...The crew becomes divided, with some trying to attack One-Eye in fear, and he kills them...

...Arrows from the forest continue to taunt and slaughter ones left behind. Soon after, the band breaks off. The General stays behind, intending to create a new Jerusalem...

...One-Eye and The Boy successfully reach the coastline and are soon met by a large tribe of Native warriors.

Ive removed the post as I think it'l be ridiculed rather than considered. What the peopl here fail to remember is that the dajal or related industries will make the bad to look good and the good to look bad. Iron man is portrayed as a hero,in the movie he is. but this is high end media, has input from certain people and have hidden meaning sometimes, maybe we get them wrong sometimes, but allah knows best.
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

salaams to all

lets get this straight-watching movies/tv is haraam
    by making a thread exclusively for discussing whatever it is about movies, you are broadcasting your sins to everyone & are also inviting them to do the same.

im not saying that i dont watch or that nobody else here watches
    but lets not discuss our sins

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah
    Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
    very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by rafhelp View Post
    Ive removed the post as I think it'l be ridiculed rather than considered. What the peopl here fail to remember is that the dajal or related industries will make the bad to look good and the good to look bad. Iron man is portrayed as a hero,in the movie he is. but this is high end media, has input from certain people and have hidden meaning sometimes, maybe we get them wrong sometimes, but allah knows best.
    There is no hidden meaning in the Iron Man movie. He is a comic book character, and how he got his powers changes depending on the time When it was first written, it was based in Vietnam, in this movie it was Afghanistan because there is war going on in Afghanistan.

You are seeing something that isn't there. Why don't you spend a little more time focusing on ur own life and doing good deeds and working towards akhirah.

i've seen cat with blue eyes ... illuminati cats.

Hmm, looks like you've been researching Gog and Magog recently and are seeing it in everything and everywhere.

What difference does it make?

Concentrate on your deen and improving yourself spiritually and physically.

By the time Gog and Maygog come we may all be dead.

By the time Gog and Maygog come we may all be dead.
    Or alive 0_0
    "The angel of death overlooked you and took the souls of your brothers
    And one day he’ll come to you and overlook others"

VISIT THIS SITE

wow 1 admin deleting another admins comments ....

Lord of the Rings! Especially the last part (Return of the King)

maybe Matrix too, it's hidden on the futuristic symbols, but still can see the Armageddon theme in it.

I think my friend mentioned a film titled the Immortals or something....the gods and knights said there are a tribe that shall never be released to the world, lived isolated on the mountain, because they will cause a mass murder and chaos in the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post
    wow 1 admin deleting another admins comments ....

Fair and Balanced
    I was like Laughing Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Loud.