End of the year Quiz Show: Brothers Vs Sisters!
This Saturday (5th September 2015) 9:30PM UK TIME
- Welcoming back MoazzamK as the host of the show
Quiz Show Details here
DOWNLOAD THE APP
Ads by Muslim Ad Network
Four Things To Remember
The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him ) Said:
1) Four things that make your body sick:
a) Excessive talking
b) Excessive sleeping
c) Excessive eating and
d) Excessive meeting other people
2) Four things that destroys the body:
b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
d) Sleeping late in the night
3) Four things that dry the face & take away its happiness:
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
c) Arguing without adequate knowledge & Information.
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear).
4) Four things that increases the wetness of face & its happiness:
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
5) Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance) :
a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise)
b) Not Performing Namaz or Ir-regular in Prayers
c) Laziness / Idleness
d) Treachery / Dishonesty
6) Four things that bring / increase the Rizq:
a) Staying up in the night for prayers.
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity
d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah / God).
Re: Four Things To Remember
Jazakallahu khayran. I am actually a victim of some of this especially the sleeping because i love sleeping but i do wake up a night to observe nafila any tips to reduce excessive sleep after fajr till sunrise?