Ummah.com 24 Hour Virtual Purge
Ads by Muslim Ad Network
Four Things To Remember
The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him ) Said:
1) Four things that make your body sick:
a) Excessive talking
b) Excessive sleeping
c) Excessive eating and
d) Excessive meeting other people
2) Four things that destroys the body:
b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
d) Sleeping late in the night
3) Four things that dry the face & take away its happiness:
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
c) Arguing without adequate knowledge & Information.
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear).
4) Four things that increases the wetness of face & its happiness:
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
5) Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance) :
a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise)
b) Not Performing Namaz or Ir-regular in Prayers
c) Laziness / Idleness
d) Treachery / Dishonesty
6) Four things that bring / increase the Rizq:
a) Staying up in the night for prayers.
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity
d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah / God).
Re: Four Things To Remember
Jazakallahu khayran. I am actually a victim of some of this especially the sleeping because i love sleeping but i do wake up a night to observe nafila any tips to reduce excessive sleep after fajr till sunrise?