Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Most expensive hajj packages ??

Salam guys i'm checking out some hajj stuff for my grans (may be even me who knows)....so far
    i found all the budget packages...but who does the most expensive ones ?...like with business class flights etc.........

if it was me I would probably make my own custom package :

1.london medina flight
    2.check in to any madina 5 star hotel & pray at prophets mosque (2nights)

3.private bus to Mecca (check in to any 5 star...intercon,hilton etc the closest to the mosque basically)
    4.do umrah and stay (2 nights)

5.move to aziziya dump luggage & rest (chose decent apartment with 2ppl/room near mina so its walking distance incase) (1 night)

6.Next day get private tents in mina near jamaraat (with private toilet etc)
    then Arafat
    Muzdalifah/Mina/etc
    (4 nights)

9.Finish hajj, come back to aziziya to pick luggage & rest (1 night)

10.check in back to mecca 5star (3 nights)

11.bus to jedda or medina and fly back (last day)

what do you think?....I wonder if saudi got trains like london underground that could change a lot of things too.

btw my day counts probably all wrong but you get the idea right and may be saudi got specific rule or something for staying somewhere for certain days I dont know anyway that's what I'm trying to find out so if any of you know any similar packages plz let me know also is it even possible to custom make your own hajj trip ?.....
    Last edited by syd; 03-05-12 at 08:15 AM.

Re: Most expensive hajj packages ??

Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    Salam guys i'm checking out some hajj stuff for my grans (may be even me who knows)....so far
    i found all the budget packages...but who does the most expensive ones ?...like with business class flights etc.........

if it was me I would probably make my own custom package :

1.london medina flight
    2.check in to any madina 5 star hotel & pray at prophets mosque (2nights)

3.private bus to Mecca (check in to any 5 star...intercon,hilton etc the closest to the mosque basically)
    4.do umrah and stay (2 nights)

5.move to aziziya dump luggage & rest (chose decent apartment with 2ppl/room near mina so its walking distance incase) (1 night)

6.Next day get private tents in mina near jamaraat (with private toilet etc)
    then Arafat
    Muzdalifah/Mina/etc
    (4 nights)

9.Finish hajj, come back to aziziya to pick luggage & rest (1 night)

10.check in back to mecca 5star (3 nights)

11.bus to jedda or medina and fly back (last day)

what do you think?....I wonder if saudi got trains like london underground that could change a lot of things too.

btw my day counts probably all wrong but you get the idea right and may be saudi got specific rule or something for staying somewhere for certain days I dont know anyway that's what I'm trying to find out so if any of you know any similar packages plz let me know also is it even possible to custom make your own hajj trip ?.....

I havent been with them but Al Hidaya , Nabil Hajj and Umra and Afta tours are the most reputable companies. I will be InshAllah going with Nabil this year. I am not sure about business class flights, you may have to request these.

Please check our package hasanhajj.com

You won't get a custom made Hajj package due to the logistics of Hajj. You will have to look at the itinerary for each group and see which one is closest to your needs.

As you require VIP tents in Mina this will make choosing a Hajj group easier as only Al-Hidaayah, Nabil and a few other groups offer these tents. They can also provide an upgrade to business class.