Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Last edited by Sis_Asiya; 02-05-12 at 02:48 AM.
    82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Re: muslim womens fashion .... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by naila-k View Post
    actually you are talking about dressing down, hiding ones figure infront of husband etc. and all the hadiths that refer to how women dress in front of their husbands refer to them doing the oppossite, please find me one hadith that states a woman didnt dress up and beautify herself use ornaments etc in front of husband.
    Sister, I'm not saying not to beautify yourself. You can be beautiful and modest at the same time. In fact, even more beautiful, because of the modesty
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Sister, I'm not saying not to beautify yourself. You can be beautiful and modest at the same time. In fact, even more beautiful, because of the modesty
    If that what a husband wants to see in his wife - then his wife should do that.

If he finds her beautiful in asian clothes and her hair covered. Then that's what she should wear.

But at the same time, if he prefers that she dresses immodestly for him, then thats what she should do for him.

I'm sure all men prefer different things.

However, I disagree with insisting on covering the entire body, when it is made halaal between a husband and wife - unless of course, that's what a man finds attractive.

I mean OVER the ankles,but nevermind forget about it.
    Last edited by YouthThunder; 03-05-12 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post
    Its pure cultural extremism, then the husbands go off having affairs cause they can't have any fun with their own wives

sad sad people
    People confusing culture with Islam again.

I've noticed back-home where its customary for many women to be in the house with a cloth or their sari draped around their head even though it doesn't actually cover much apart from the middle to the back of the head.

If thats what is customary for them then thats fine but to say a woman has to cover her hair in the home is just another example of confusing Islam with culture.

Some fatwas on this topic:

Is it true that the Shaytaan plays with a woman’s hair if she uncovers it in

I have heard it from people that it is not ok for to leave hair open for girls at any time, not even when at home, not even when alone. the reason why is the devils plays with ur hair when they are not tied. how true is this? ever since i heard that, i have my hair tied up all the time, even if its wet, please help me on this.

Praise be to Allaah.

There is nothing wrong with a woman uncovering her hair in front of her mahrams and in front of other women, and when she is alone in her house. This is something on which the scholars are agreed and is what Muslim women have done since the time of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and up to the present.

With regard to the claim that the Shaytaan plays with a woman’s hair if she uncovers it in her house, this is a false claim for which there is no evidence and no hadeeth or report has been narrated concerning it. So it is not permissible to make this claim or approve of it, or to transmit it to people.... [fatwa continued]

www.islamqa.info/en/ref/143815/

He tells his wife to wear hijab even when she is in the house on her own

Praise be to Allaah.

We do not know of any Islamic rulings or etiquette that enjoins the woman to wear jijab even when she is on her own in the house or with her husband.

Although your husband’s gheerah (protective jealousy) is to be appreciated, what he is demanding comes under the heading of extreme strictness which is contrary to Islam and to sound human nature (fitrah). Allah, may He be exalted, has made sound hearts love adornment and beauty, and Allah has permitted a great deal of that, including a woman’s adorning herself and beautifying herself for her husband. This is something that makes the husband love his wife and creates a good relationship between them..... [fatwa continued]

www.islamqa.info/en/ref/152986/

Account Disabled

Would not covering yourself even be considered "immodest" when a woman is in front of her husband? So tight clothing is only "immodest" when you're dealing with non-mahram people.

If a woman wears hijab at home and with her husband, this will prevent her from a lot of adornment and beautification.
    It should be said to the husband: Islam encourages the woman to adorn herself and beautify herself for her husband, and women are created with a natural inclination towards adornment and beauty, as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
    “(Like they then for Allaah) a creature who is brought up in adornments (wearing silk and gold ornaments, i.e. women), and who in dispute cannot make herself clear?”
    [al-Zukhrif 43:18].
    So do not put restrictions on something that Allah has made broad in scope. A woman’s wearing hijab in her husband’s house is not something that is indicative of higher levels of faith, it is not one of the things that bring barakah to the home, and it is not part of the etiquette that is encouraged in Islam

http://www.islamqa.info/en/ref/152986/

Recipes for all the family
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَ بِحَم safzis's Avatar

Evidence, proof.
    jazakAllah khair.
    "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

I already said I'm not talking about hijab. Just covering your head.

If you choose not to do it, Alhamdulillah. Not a big problem

Wallahu Alam.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.

This thread is unreal
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

So you were wrong

Aisha (RA) never saw the private parts of the Prophet
    Proof?

It's better to cover yourself while having relations
    Proof?

you made it sound like it was haram to be uncovered whilst having relations, don't forbid what is permitted in islam - you will only create fitna yourself and ruin your married life

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

12. 04-05-12, 08:49 AM

Reason
    stop spamming the forum

Account Disabled

So basically some brothers on this forum think that:

Women mustn't go out unless it's for life or death reason.

No looking nice at home, wear baggy clothes and keep a scarf on, no matter how hot, uncomfortable.

Become a boring, depressed sop.

But it's ok, your husband - 'the emir of the household' - can get another wife; doesn't even have to inform you.

Happy days for women....happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by flashnazia View Post
    So basically some brothers on this forum think that:

Women mustn't go out unless it's for life or death reason.

No looking nice at home, wear baggy clothes and keep a scarf on, no matter how hot, uncomfortable.

Become a boring, depressed sop.

But it's ok, your husband - 'the emir of the household' - can get another wife; doesn't even have to inform you.

Happy days for women....happy days.
    These are the type that will end up marrying a village slave from back home - do as said no questions asked, even if their lives are made a misery

no sane happy sister will marry them

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

but the daleel says that covering your head in front of your husband is not part of the etiquettes of Islam, and it clearly states that it is in a womans fitrah to want to beautify herseelf in front of her husband and this is reccomended, and covering ones head will prevent a lot of adornment and beautification.

you havent shown us anything that reccomends a woman should cover her head in front of her husband or while alone, just your own interpretation of a hadith.QUOTE=.

Wallahu Alam.

You guys are seriously twisting my words. Subhan'Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post
    you made it sound like it was haram to be uncovered whilst having relations, don't forbid what is permitted in islam - you will only create fitna yourself and ruin your married life
    Where did I made it sound like that?

but the daleel says that covering your head in front of your husband is not part of the etiquettes of Islam, and it clearly states that it is in a womans fitrah to want to beautify herseelf in front of her husband and this is reccomended, and covering ones head will prevent a lot of adornment and beautification.

you havent shown us anything that reccomends a woman should cover her head in front of her husband or while alone, just your own interpretation of a hadith.QUOTE=.
    If she thinks husband will like her better with hair exposed, then Alhamdulillah. I never said it will prevent her from beautification.

But, say, if the husband doesn't have any special preferences, then she should keep her hair covered.

Where's Msmoorad, he should ask for clarification from the scholar he asked.

nvm
    Last edited by innocent_girl; 05-05-12 at 07:30 AM. Reason: 00000000000

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

I just think its hilarious that all Muslim women should wear baggy shalwaar kameez in the home......

....I personally love them, but its not for all women or reverts etc etc.

We are over complicating the Deen, and even the pious people in my life who spend their nights in prayer aren't this strict on their women.

I'm not married, does that mean I should never expose my hair or beautiful myself...... It's nonsense, utter nonsense.

Alhumdollilah for a men in my life who follow the Sunnah and have moved away from cultural nonsense.
    Last edited by Jenicca; 04-05-12 at 05:31 PM.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

but brother you still havent brought me any eveidence for this reecomendation.

The scholars in the fatwa say that a women covering her head will prevent her from much adornment and beuatification, and it is not from the etiquettes of Islam, and it is against the fitrah of a woman.

Brother Mirror, many husbands wont say anything or care if their wives are walking around all day in tatty jogging bottoms and old holy stained t shirts or whatever, but does that mean that as long as he doesnt say anything or have any special preferences it is ok for her to do this?

just because the husband doesnt say anything, doesnt mean the woman shouldnt still do her best to look good, and part of this is exposing her hair, as we all jknow that hair has beauty in it. it has nothing to do with special preferences.

and brother a scarf how you describe it would not stay on the head of a woman with young kids for 5mins anyway, it is not really practical.
    If she thinks husband will like her better with hair exposed, then Alhamdulillah. I never said it will prevent her from beautification.

But, say, if the husband doesn't have any special preferences, then she should keep her hair covered.

i actually love them too lol

and i still think it is ridiculous to say that is the best form of dress in the home and the women should be restricted in what she wears in front of her husband espescially when it is in a womans fitrah to dress up and like to adorn herself.

brother mirror you have said several times, stuff about it doesnt apply when being intimate or for intimacies sake etc, what do you think married couples do? make an appointment and say this is the time and date we will be intimate, put it in your diaries and that is the time you are able to remove the dupatta from your head and wear tighter fitting clothes? lol

or if a husband calls his wife will she say, first let me change from my clothes for non intamacy, to the ones for intamacy?
    it deosnt work like that.
    espescially when you have kids etc.
    and knowledge of these things is why it makes a difference being married or not, or at least understandint the practicalaties and realaties of married life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    I just think its hilarious that all Muslim women should wear baggy shalwaar kameez in the home......

....I personally love them, but its not for all women or reverts etc etc.

We are over complicating the Deen, and even the pious people in my life who spend their nights in prayer aren't this strict on their women.

Actually I've heard in lectures that adornment according to your husbands pleasure is rewarded as nafl ibaadah....

Modesty is a part of Imaan. An integral part of Imaan.

And I think by following the shariah in adorning yourself for your spouse, which is actually a sunnah, you maintain this modesty far more than dilly dallying around.

Modesty stems from the heart and manifests itself in ones actions.

If we worked on our hearts, the actions would sort themselves out inshaAllah.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

The opinions which mirror and masood are advocating are mainly from desi culture, stemming from hindu ideas of purdah. I have noticed that the Arabs are much more open and liberal in relations between husband and wife. I remember listening to a report by bbc about the booming lingerie markets in syria which are frequented by conservatively dressed Muslim women in niqaabs.

The hadith about Aisha (ra) not having seen Rasulullah naked is weak. There is another hadith in both Bukhari and Muslim which mentions that Aisha (ra) and Rasulullah took a bath (ghusl) together.

Don't make the Deen difficult where Allah has made it easy.

Account Disabled

LOL at some of the posts.

As if my wife is ever going to wear a hijab at home. It almost seems as if some posters are suggesting it's forbidden to look at your wife wearing figure revealing clothes at home.

To be honest, I don't care what my wife wears at home - as long as it's not the hijab. And as long as what she wears looks good. Simple.

It's perfectly fine, as long as you don't feed your carnal desire too much and it doesn't distract you from the Dhikr of Allah swt!
    وَالْعَصْرِ

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

Bro, if you said "I would prefer my wife to keep her hair covered in the home" then you wouldn't be getting as challenged as much.

But instead you're taking something that is found in Indo-Pak culture and trying to pass it off as a ruling in Islam and that is why people are challenging you and having a problem with what you say.

There is nothing in Islam that says that a woman should keep her hair covered in her own home where there are no non-mahrams present. I understand that this may be the prevailing practice in some parts of the world but you cannot say woman should do this and try to pass it off as something from Islam when it is actually the culture of that society that says to do this.

Wallahu Alam.
    Also this just adds further to the fact that you are confusing culture with Islam.

This style of hijab is what you will find people in the Subcontinent percieve to be hijab. A girl will drape a cloth over her head and people will be like "She's wearing hijab! She's wearing hijab!" even though her hair is still exposed, her ears are exposed, neck is exposed and add to that she may be wearing short sleeves and trousers that are almost as tight as leggings. But she is still considered to be wearing hijab by many people in the Subcontinent.

So to say that a woman should cover her head in this cultural form of hijab in the home doesn't make sense. It also raises the question about the rest of her dress. She could be wearing clothes that exposes her arms, neck etc. but as long as her hair is covered then its good. Does that not seem illogical?
    Last edited by Khalid b. Walid; 04-05-12 at 09:05 PM.

You guys are seriously twisting my words. Subhan'Allah.

Where did I made it sound like that?
    sorry bro but this is what you said, you're a well respected member on here saying things like this can easily misguide people

For example, even when having relations, the couple are not supposed to be exposed, but be covered. And, this is the most intimate one can be with their spouse. So, what about at all the other times?

www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

There are other ahadith that indicate that the Prophet (saw) and Aisha (ra) bathed together and that they saw each other's bodies.

why should it be modest?

if a woman wants to wear figure fitting clothes in front of her husband why is it discouraged?
    It's discouraged in IndoPak culture and sadly there are even some so called scholars who drone on about modesty in front of the husband based on weak evidences but if you actually speak to Arab scholars who know the Arabic language, they do not take issue with women being uncovered in the home (when there are no non mahrams around), or uncovering the hair or even wearing tight clothing cos' they are not exposing themselves to unrelated men.

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
    Assalamo alaikum,

I have noticed amongst the desi community that it seems to be the norm to think that a woman has to be dressed modestly in front of her husband.
    Walaykum salam,

I agree I've noticed the same thing.

I was just thinking about msmoorad's post and wondering what would happen if a couple were bathing or having intercourse and just then the adhaan starts? Does the wife need to pull herself away from her husband and throw her chaddar on? Don't deflect the issue by suggesting they shouldn't bathe or have intercourse at such times... unless you have evidence for that.

brother mirrors point seems to be that a husband would find his wife more appealing, seductive and attractive if she was dressed modestly, because she is dressed modestly,

which means when we are on road and dressed modestly brothers view us as more attractive etc then if we were not.

Many of the posts in here are very disrespectful and hurtful, to be honest. All I've been trying to do is explain myself, but some posters feel the need to be sarcastic, deride the posts, come up with unusual scenarios etc., just because they disagree.

Again, I wasn't speaking of hijab, just covering the hair. A woman can still beautify herself.

Khiar, I came across this:

It is preferable for women to keep themselves modestly dressed at all times and to keep their hair covered as well. This helps preserve the modesty and hayaa of a woman.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

AskImam

Yes, they didn't provide any daleel, but it's based on the fact that it's part of preserving the modesty. Also, maybe this came from the fact that it's desirbale for men to keep their heads covered to whenever reasonable possible, so this can be a reason that this applies to women, as well.

This is all I have to say, before I get accused of following culture over Islam. Subhan'Allah.

Wallahu Alam.

It's quite sad to see the disparagement of our Brother Mirror, for what he says has a strong basis in the foundational principles of our Deen, i.e., Modesty is held in the highest virtue and regard in the Deen and consequently in the life of our Beloved . He himself , used to cover his head at nearly all times, even during cohabitation.

In Saheeh al Bukhari, our Beloved is reported to say :

الحياء لا يأتي إلا بخير

"Modesty brings nothing but good"

In Sunan at Tirmidhi, our Beloved says:

الحياء من الإيمان والإيمان في الجنة والبذاء من الجفاء والجفاء في النار

“Modesty is from Imaan and Imaan is in Jannah and indecency is from aversion and aversion is in Jahannam.”

There is no doubt that a wife may dress in any manner in front of her husband. No one, including our brother Mirror, is arguing that. However, there is a overarching principle in our Deen, found in countless examples that the more modest way is the more virtuous way. There is no doubt that in Islam there exists a permissible path and then a different level of a more virtuous path. And that is simply what Mirror is explaining in his posts.

It is mentioned in Saheeh Al Bukhari:

The prophet ﷺwas lying down in his house with his thighs or his calves exposes. Abu
    Bakr asked permission to enter and was permitted while the Prophet (sas) was in that
    position and he came in and spoke with him. Then, Umar asked permission to enter. He
    was granted permission and came in and spoke with him while in that position. Then,
    Uthman asked permission and the prophet ﷺsat up and straightened his clothing. He
    was then permitted and came in and spoke with the prophet ﷺ. After he had gone,
    Aisha said: Abu Bakr entered and you did not get up for him or worry about him and Umar
    came in and you did not get up for him nor worry about him but when Uthman came in, you
    straightened out your clothing! The prophet ﷺsaid: “Should I not be shy of a man
    around whom the angels are shy?”

In other words, our Beloved Prophet was doing no crime in the manner he was sitting prior to the the arrival of Hadhrat Uthman radiAllahu anhu, yet he still took the measure to straighten his mubarak clothing before the entrance of Hadhrat.

It is only because of today's cultural of lewdness and obscenity that we have become desensitized to what modesty entails. Even in the marriage of our Beloved , Sayyida Ayesha radiAllahu Anha narrarates in Sunan Ibn Majah:

"I never saw the Messenger of Allah's private parts"

So, even if we disagree about the level of modesty we should have, we should respect brother Mirror's sentiments out of knowing how much our Deen treasures modesty.

Finally, as our Beloved Prophet there can be nothing but good that comes out of modesty. Therefore, it is certainly a source of barakah to bring into our households.

So, is this all from culture?

Yes. It is from the culture of modesty that our Deen fosters.
    Last edited by ImaanSeeker; 05-05-12 at 07:02 AM.
    The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
    Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

ImaanSeeker, did you miss the other posts which say that the narration regading "never seeing the private parts" is weak? Did you also miss the fact that there are hadith which indicate the complete opposite that the Prophet (saw) used to bathe with his wife and indicates they did see each other undressed?

We're not denying the virtue of modesty, of shyness and of remaining covered IN FRONT OF NON MAHRAMS! These sorts of limits weren't placed for married couples when they spend private time together and there is much more flexibility regarding what a Muslim woman can wear at home in front of her mahrams and children as opposed to the command of modesty and covering when she steps out of the house or if non mahrams come to visit the house.

Mufti Desai has a bad habit of dishing out culture induced fatwas that's why I've always avoided trusting his opinions. I also mentioned that this is a common theme (modesty even within the home among mahrams or married couples) among so called Alims who are not Arab and not as well versed in Arabic.. I'd be very very surprised if someone like Sheikh Munajjid were to come out with a fatwa along those lines.
    Last edited by Jenicca; 08-05-12 at 02:29 PM.

Account Disabled

Many of the posts in here are very disrespectful and hurtful, to be honest. All I've been trying to do is explain myself, but some posters feel the need to be sarcastic, deride the posts, come up with unusual scenarios etc., just because they disagree.
    Brother, relax. No need to get hurt over a few words on the internet. I still consider you the best poster on this forum. Your advice is always sound, rational and said in the best of manners (something MANY posters could learn). However, let us be honest, there is no requirement for any Muslim woman to observe hijab or wear a 'dupatta' are home.

Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    salaams to all

i just received a reply from the ulama regarding the question raised in another thread by Jenicca etc about whether its appropriate for woman to cover the hair when the adhaan is being called out
    the reply was that muslim woman should not have their hair uncovered even at home.

please do note that this is according to Hanafi Madhab & the scholar consulted is noted for his very concise replies online.
    if i had to speak to him face to face, then he would give a more lengthy reply.

heres the link-if anyone wishes to ask themselves:
    http://alhaadi.org.za/madrasah-info/...epartment.html

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah
    Say what ?

Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 05-05-12 at 09:32 PM.
    Jannah is my aim

Quote Originally Posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
    Finally! Someone who actually understood the point of the thread! Apologies to all i was somewhat sleep deprived when making the thread.

I found it kinda deplorable that the way a muslim woman should dress is now a fashion statement as opposed to a religious commitment.
    It was always both.
    "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

I think all of you are failing to understand one another, or not explaining your perspectives properly.

1.) You have to dress modestly (abaya, niqaab etc) when going out/ in your home among non-mahram.
    2.) You have to dress "appropriately" in your home, among mahrems. Meaning, if it's decent to wear shalwar kamees in front of your in laws, that's fine. If it's decent to wear jeans and t-shirt, that's fine. Provided no non-mahrem are around.
    3.) You can wear "anything" (shalwar kamees, lacy lingerie or even nude) in front of your husband only. This is mainly to please him.

Three categories, three distinct dress styles. If one wants to do more than this for the sake of increasing their modesty/ spirituality, then that's fine too.

Now, what's the problem?
    Last edited by RashidD; 06-05-12 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RashidD View Post
    I think all of you are failing to understand one another, or not explaining your perspectives properly.

1.) You have to dress modestly (abaya, niqaab etc) when going out/ in your home among non-mahram.
    2.) You have to dress "appropriately" in your home, among non-mahrem. Meaning, if it's decent to wear shalwar kamees in front of your in laws, that's fine. If it's decent to wear jeans and t-shirt, that's fine. Provided no non-mahrem are around.
    3.) You can wear "anything" (shalwar kamees, lacy lingerie or even nude) in front of your husband only. This is mainly to please him.

Three categories, three distinct dress styles. If one wants to do more than this for the sake of increasing their modesty/ spirituality, then that's fine too.

Now, what's the problem?
    The problem is we love to complicate things. It's not fun when it is easy. Even common sense is a failure. Everyone is complaining about half-naked women on ad on the streets but at home their wife has to be "modest" and wear I dont know what on their head.
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

So we wear hijaab at home now
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Massilia View Post
    The problem is we love to complicate things. It's not fun when it is easy. Even common sense is a failure. Everyone is complaining about half-naked women on ad on the streets but at home their wife has to be "modest" and wear I dont know what on their head.
    In point 2, I wrote non-mahrems but that's supposed to be mahrems. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RashidD View Post
    In point 2, I wrote non-mahrems but that's supposed to be mahrems. My bad.
    No worries I got it anyway, but my point still stands

Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    and, its not appropriate for a muslim woman to have her hair uncovered-even when at home.
    LOL!
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Let me ask a very unusual question.

What is the reason behind liking the idea of fashion?
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
    There is a possibility of a female using this account as well!