Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Big text and red text??

Why every saturday I see huge text and in the settings or in a thread the text is red?? Is it just me?

Alisha Mohammed Islam Attiyah Abdul Hamid's Avatar

Re: Big text and red text??

Quote Originally Posted by *Aisha View Post
    Why every saturday I see huge text and in the settings or in a thread the text is red?? Is it just me?
    you sure its not just a certain user using these colours?
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Nah its in the main part where it shows the user names at the bottom they are huge and in the settings the reps turn to red text its weird only on saturday this happens.

Nah its in the main part where it shows the user names at the bottom they are huge and in the settings the reps turn to red text its weird only on saturday this happens.
    ive never seen it
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Probably, something to do with the banner for UmmahRadio show, as that takes place every Saturday.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

Ohh yeah thats true!! There was one up today...

Grr am stupid, read thos foretting it was saturday & it had one about a radio thig with Some names on it :$

4,534,329,626th person Glorfindel's Avatar

No idea what you are talking about...
    ألإخواننا والموت قد حال دوننا، وللموت حكم نافذ في الخلائق
    سبقتكم للموت والعمرطية وأعلم أن الكل لا بد لاحقي
    بعيشكم أو باضطجاعي في الثرى، ألم تك في صفو من العيش الرائق؟
    فمن مر بي فليمض بي مترحما ولا يك منسيا وفاء الأصادق

OMG ,,, Aiyoosh i have seen that too,,lol

the signature of every memeber just goes really BIG , the name of the thread too and the top bit of every section becomes red XL writting ,,lol good on you for spotting that it happes every saturday , i alwayz thought it must be something server .

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

^^^^ i meant something wrong with server,,,, what happend to edit option

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

Quote Originally Posted by innocent_girl View Post
    OMG ,,, Aiyoosh i have seen that too,,lol

the signature of every memeber just goes really BIG , the name of the thread too and the top bit of every section becomes red XL writting ,,lol good on you for spotting that it happes every saturday , i alwayz thought it must be something server .
    Wel thnx god its not just me and yesss the sigs too go huge like glorfindel pointed out

oh yes and there is no edit option in here or in learn about islam part either

Odan

Its back to normal now for me
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER]Sisters, please do not PM or rep me :jkk:[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient. [24:55]

Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth. [14:27]

"Seek help through Allah and be patient. Indeed, the earth belongs to Allah . He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous." [7:128]

(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs. [22:41]
    [/CENTER][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR="#000000"]Narrated Ibn Umar (RA) that the Prophet :saw: said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated."[Sahih Bukhari][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Yeah me too the sign is gone now so I think its cuz of that banner.

LOL that happened to me yesterday I'm thinking.. err is there an upgrade on Ummah.com or did everyone change their sigs on purpose

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
    [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Quote Originally Posted by adri View Post
    LOL that happened to me yesterday I'm thinking.. err is there an upgrade on Ummah.com or did everyone change their sigs on purpose
    lol i thought so too cuz the sigs get like super huge I was like wth

Odan

bump

its baaaaaack.

Odan

Weirdoooooss!!!!!!! :rollseyes:
    Everyting lookzz fine to me!!!
    [CENTER]Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes!
    [URL="http://salafimediauk.com"]http://salafimediauk.com[/URL][/CENTER]

I think weirdos just experience this.

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Islam.07 View Post
    I think weirdos just experience this.
    So you see it too?

So you see it too?

No, hence my comment

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Islam.07 View Post

No, hence my comment
    What browser you use? Maybe we use one that it shows up on only.

What browser you use? Maybe we use one that it shows up on only.
    Google Chrome ftw! Please don't tell me you use IE or something lol.

Everything normal on Chrome.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

Well thats it innit, doh. oh well yesssss I use IE lol I hate google chrome.

Odan

Mozilla Firefox.. braaapp! Lol
    [CENTER]Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes!
    [URL="http://salafimediauk.com"]http://salafimediauk.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Well thats it innit, doh. oh well yesssss I use IE lol I hate google chrome.
    IE? NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo............ *withers away*

Quote Originally Posted by علي View Post
    IE? NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo............ *withers away*
    lol

Me toooooo!!! Its soooo annoying!!!!

Ewww you use IE? LOL

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
    [2] Ibid. pg. 46