Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kintsukuroi
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7335 Post(s)

Icon14 How to achieve tranquility of the heart?

Asalaamu alaikum

Theres 20 parts which I'll post overtime inshaAllah - but soooooooo worth the read, like it's amazing how just a few words can impact your heart so much mashaAllah tabarakAllah

Part 1

Sometimes it feels like it’s just too much – these fluctuations in our iman, the repeated sinning, the feeling that “I just don’t deserve Allah’s mercy.” The tests always feel like punishments. There is a constant worry about the future: my marriage, my money, my career, my Ummah… And some difficulties just feel like they are too great to overcome. We know we’re not supposed to ask this, but the question at the back of our minds is, “Why me?”

We have all heard that we should never despair of Allah’s Mercy. And on the surface, we try not to, but Shaytaan (the Devil) has a trick. We tend to despair of ourselves and our incapacity to change things, especially the inner turmoil that we feel. And the effect of this is basically the same as despairing of Allah’s mercy. We do not always accept that Allah can take us out of the situation we are in and we don’t need to ‘deserve’ the trouble; Allah isn’t punishing us and we don’t need to be perfect.

This doesn’t mean, however, that we shouldn’t strive, or take ourselves to account when we do mess up. The key is to develop our relationship with Allah during that trouble. If we know Allah, no situation is too hopeless. No sadness is ever permanent. We perceive trials as they are meant to be perceived – as tests of our trust in Allah, forcing us to put our knowledge into practice and bringing us closer to Him. These trials could potentially be a punishment too, that is if we let it affect us negatively by completely turning away from Him because of our sadness. But our awareness of our own state and our understanding of Allah’s Mercy allows us to turn the punishment into something positive that is manifested through repentance to Allah, alongside increasing in hasanat (good deeds) in order to erase the bad deeds.

The first exercise is for us to consciously realize that Allah knows. Whatever grief we go through, whatever hardship we endure, we must understand that we are never alone. Even if we feel abandoned by the world and those closest to us, Allah is there. He reminds us in the Qur’an,

“Fear not. Indeed, I am with you [both]; I hear and I see.” (20:46)

As long as we begin by recognizing that Allah is with us and He is close to us, there remains a solution to our inner worries. There are things we need to know in order to develop our relationship with Allah. Then there are things we need to do in order to maintain that closeness to Allah. And finally, there are things we need to aspire for to achieve the ideal relationship with our Lord. We pray that by the end of the series, we will all have developed a stronger relationship with Allah.
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: How to achieve tranquility of the heart?

BUMP!!

always!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Part 12

Earning His Love :'(

“Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.” (Qur’an, 11:114)

Last week we talked about reflecting on our states and relieving our hearts of burden by seeking forgiveness from Allah. This week we look at forward-looking actions. The verse above tells us that if we want cleanse our hearts further, we should do good actions, because they also help to wipe away our sins. When we feel guilty because we committed a sin, in addition to seeking forgiveness, we should consciously go out and try to do good; perform a rewarding deed that is beloved to Allah. This can be anything from giving charity, helping our family out with the chores to reading Qur’an; anything that is deemed praiseworthy in Islam. And obviously, this is not only for when we feel guilty.

But how does this help us to achieve tranquility of the heart? Allah says in the Qur’an, “Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds – the Most Merciful will appoint for them wud.” (Qur’an,19:96)

Allah uses the word “wud” for love in the above verse, and one of Allah’s Names isAl-Wadud (the Most Loving). What is the significance of the word wud? Why did Allah not use a more common word, such as “hubb” or even “`ishq“? They each mean a type of love but the emphasis is different. Wud is a love that is manifest. For example, someone can really love you, but not show it. Their love may be pure and true, but you don’t know about it because they never show their love for you in their actions. Yet Allah is Al-Wadud, and for those who do good, He will bestow upon them wud, a love that is apparent, that is shown. And as long as we do good we are within the realm of Allah’s love. Subhan’Allah! (Glory be to Him).

How will Allah show this love towards us?

Subhan’Allah, by performing the acts that Allah loves, we receive His love and affection. This love and affection is manifested by His placing acceptance for us with other people. And how could it be any other way? A believer is not only one that performs the acts of worship that are solely between him and God, such as prayer or fasting, but a true believer is one that is in the service of people. The crucial point though is that when the believer serves people, his intention is for the sake of Allah; so if people do not appreciate his work, he is still content with the pleasure of Allah, and strives to do more good because his ultimate transaction is with His Lord and Sustainer.

The Prophet (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) told us,

“When Allah loves someone he calls to Jibreel (as) saying, ‘O Jibreel, I love such and such a person, so love him.’ Then Jibreel will call to the (angels) of the heavens, ‘Allah loves such and such a person so love him.’ And the angels will love [that person]. And then Allah will place acceptance on earth for that believer.” (Bukhari, Muslim)

Every human being has a need for love and sometimes we put countless hours of effort in order to receive that love from people. This is not necessarily bad, but by naming Himself al-Wadud, Allah is telling us that He is the Most-Loving – and that we should vie for this love by doing work that is deemed good by Allah.

How else does Allah manifest this love? Allah tells us in a hadith qudsi:

“Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with the supererogatory(nawafil) so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.” (Bukhari)

All of the above is a result of Allah’s love. We start with the obligatory and add on the recommended and the voluntary. As long as we are doing what is deemed good by Allah, we are receiving love from Al-Wadud. What could give us more tranquility than the knowledge of that?

Tricks of Shaytan
    When we feel down spiritually, it is easy to feel and believe that our good deeds don’t matter, because we are so bad. But the verses mentioned above and the ahadithshow us that this is not the case. Even if we are sinning, we should not give up good deeds. These good deeds help to wipe away the bad, and they are a means to get closer to Allah. We will never be perfect, and the key is to recognize our faults in order to remind ourselves to be humble and to seek forgiveness, but to never despair because of them. Al-Wadud brought a prostitute into the realm of His love because she gave a dog water – and for that she was given Paradise. But we have to remember to strike a balance between refraining from belittling our sins and not giving up because of them.

The best way is to look at the example of the Prophet and the companions. Although the Prophetﷺ was faultless, he sought forgiveness from his Lord on a daily basis. He prayed while people slept, and he was their aid when they needed him, may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him.

He taught people not to take their sins lightly. In the story of Ka’b bin Malik (ra), for example, the Prophet forbade all the Muslims from talking to him for a total of 50 days because he did not join them for battle and had no excuse (this was an order from Allah). Imagine if you were Ka’b: you deserted your fellow Muslims when they needed you the most (it was the battle of Tabuk, which was an especially tough battle). That is enough to make someone feel guilty and worthless. But on top of that, when you tell the truth about what you did, the Messenger of Allah is ordered not to speak to you, as are the rest of the Muslims, as punishment. How would you have felt? Ka’b (ra) felt extremely guilty, and a part of him wished he hadn’t told the truth about why he did not join them for battle, but he remained steadfast. He prayed and turned to his Lord and he resisted the temptation of those who sought to capitalize on the opportunity to take someone away from Islam. So what happened after 50 days? Allah reveals in the Qur’an that He has forgiven him! As well as the two other companions who had committed the same mistake he did (see Surat at-Tawbah, verses 118-119).

Ka’b bin Malik knew that the key to redemption was to continue doing good andseeking forgiveness of his Lord. And for that, he is recorded in the Qur’an as one whom Allah has forgiven, so that we all take heed and emulate this behaviour.

So whenever you are feeling down and troubled in your heart, give yourselves a boost by immersing yourself in deeds that are beloved to Allah. Because the one who has named Himself Al-Wadud, the Most Loving, will bestow upon you love and affection, insha’Allah.

BUMP!!

Alhamdulillah! This is such an AMAZING read!

May Allah swt reward the writer and sister RaNdOm with tranquility and blessings, Ameen!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

for the bump sis

I've been meaning to finish reading this thread :/

May Allah swt reward you and the sister who started this thread. Ameen.
    "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
    "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quran is the right way to pass life for all human being. if some one want to solve his life problems he/she must act upon Quran Kareem and Muhammed peace be upon him life.

Now a days muslims are facing many problems in there life because they forget the teaching of Quran and islam. if the will act upon Muhammed peace be upon him life and read Quran in there own language then many problems of life can be solve in proper way.

For understanding Quran in all languages we must listen Quran in our own language.
    for this purpose i suggest truemuslims.net
    its very informative website and use full for all muslims brothers and sister.

Quick Link
    Mp3 Quran
    Quran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This was a beautiful thread. Thank you very much for posting it, as well as pinning it up. I havnt read anything so inspiring in a long time.

speak good or be silent the_middle_road's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faithheals View Post
    BUMP!!

Alhamdulillah! This is such an AMAZING read!

May Allah swt reward the writer and sister RaNdOm with tranquility and blessings, Ameen!
    Ameen.
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

Bump to a fabulous thread
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

for bumping. I was actually thinking of a similar thread just a short while ago.

a nice nasheed that I think is uplifting/encouraging: Patience is light
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Part 11

Forgiveness

The Prophet said: “All the children of Adam constantly err, but the best of those who constantly err are those who constantly repent.” [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Ahmad, Hakim]

We come to the next stage of gaining tranquility. Sometimes we don’t know why we feel down. We talked about al-Jabbar, and how we should go to Allah to help mend our broken hearts. But sometimes it’s more than that – it is the heavy weight of sins on our hearts. This topic may make us uncomfortable, because it is something we don’t like to be reminded of. It is difficult to think of and face up to our sins – and it makes us even more depressed! But the Prophet taught us something very profound about the link between sins and the state of our heart. He says:

“When a slave commits a sin, a black spot appears on his heart…”

Subhan’Allah. When we commit sins, they weigh heavily on our hearts. Imagine a spiritual darkening of the heart due to the wrongs we commit – is it any wonder that we cannot pinpoint why we feel down? Yet the Prophet also told us of the cleanser for this:

“But if he gives it up, seeks forgiveness and repents, his heart will be cleansed…”

Of course, because it is difficult to pinpoint every wrong that we do, prayer is also a cleanser, as is wudhu. But for a targeted cleansing, we need something more, because the Prophet continues:

“…but if he repeats it, (the blackness) will increase until it overwhelms his heart.” [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

What we need is istighfaar (seeking forgiveness) and tawba (repentance) as the Prophet said. Setting aside some time to sit back and reflect, seek forgiveness, and try not to commit that sin again is a way to improve ourselves and to realize how Allah is Merciful and Forbearing. Despite the fact that we commit wrongs, He has not punished us.

Sometimes we avoid apologizing to a human being because we feel we will be rejected, or that that person will make it very hard for us to be forgiven – so we end up just avoiding the situation. Sometimes the shame makes us unable to say sorry. But with Allah, there should be no fear of that. When we admit to our wrongs and make a conscious and sincere effort to ask forgiveness, Allah (swt) is ready to forgive our sins even if they are like mountains. It is amazing how the very act of returning to Allah, after we have committed a wrong, is itself an act of worship that Allah loves. Allah says in ahadith qudsi:

“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.” [Tirmidhi]

Sometimes we assume that it is only those who have committed grave sins that need to return to Allah. But the Prophet said: “Beware of minor sins. For they add on until they destroy a person.” [Ahmad, Tabarani]

Whatever stage we are at, we needistighfaar and true repentance. If the Prophet himself would seek forgiveness 70 times a day, why do we feel that we have to commit something that is especially egregious in order to ask Allah to forgive us? If we think about it, every sin is a black dot. These black dots accumulate until our hearts become hard and do not feel anymore. An example of this is with cussing or swearing. The first time we say something we shouldn’t have, we feel this twinge of guilt in our heart. Then when we keep repeating it, it becomes normalized. Why? Because our hearts become enveloped in these black dots.

Yet when we constantly go back to Allah, seeking his forgiveness, we are reminded. We become humble, because we are forced to face these minor sins that weigh heavily on our heart s- and through that our hearts are cleansed, insha’Allah. Because we face our sins, we are constantly trying to improve; we do not become complacent. It may seem hard, but a load will be taken off our shoulders with this constant returning to Allah. By doing this, we will have realized Allah’s Names al-Ghaffar (the oft-Forgiving), al-Ghafoor (the Forgiving), at-Tawwaab (the One who constantly accepts repentance), ar-Raheem (the all-Merciful) – and we are essentially re-affirming our belief in His attributes. Look at this example of Allah’s mercy when we commit sins. The Prophet tells us in this hadith: “The Scribe on the left delays registering the sin of a Muslim for six hours. If he repents (within these six hours), and seeks Allah’s forgiveness, they drop if off. If he doesn’t, they write is down as a single sin.” [Tabarani]

Moreover, if we seek forgiveness sincerely and Allah accepts our repentance, not only does He forgive us, but He turns those bad deeds into good – imagine that YEARS of sinning could turn into years of REWARDS. How? Allah says in the Qur’an:

“Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” [Qur'an, 25:70]

How could we not want to return to Allah, who is truly the Most merciful of those who show mercy?
    Some ways of seeking forgiveness

The Prophet taught ‘Aisha (ra): “Verily tawba (repentance) from sin is regret[ing the action] and seeking forgiveness.” [Bayhaqi]

The internal component is to regret what we have done – whether it is a small lie, a glance at something we shouldn’t be looking at, being heedless or even something greater. The external component is to ask Allah for forgiveness. The Prophet taught us a few ways how, and these are two of them:

1. The Prophet said: “Whoever says it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise.

اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لا إِلَهَ إِلا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلا أَنْتَ

“O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshiped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You.” [Bukhari]

2. The Prophet also said: “Whoever commits a sin, and then performs wudhu, then offers prayers seeking forgiveness of God, God will certainly forgive him.” After this the Prophet recited the verse: “…those who remember God and implore forgiveness for their sins if they do something shameful or wrong themselves – who forgives sins but God? – and who never knowingly persist in doing wrong.” (Qur’an,3:135) [Tirmidhi]

May Allah make us of those who constantly return to Him for forgiveness as a means to achieve tranquility in our hearts, so that when we finally meet Him on the Day of Judgment, we are of those “who come to Allah with a sound heart.[1.“The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children, But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart.” (Qur’an, 26:88-89)]”

BUMP!

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

"Only the one who holds your heart can heal it, or destroy it"
    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

jazkAllah this helps

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

BUMP!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

BUMP!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salaam sis let me shed some light or advice in a good way. Ques? How we rember Allah .Some of us are blind in different degrees. SO WE HAVETO TAKE CERTAIN STEPS. 1. Be close to house of Allah 2. Be with people who are correct inwardly and outwardly Youll feel happy when your around them eventhough they dont talk much this is one sign of piety tawqa n blessed 3. The book of allah and sunnah is the key to success . And yes Allah test you according to your iman we couldnt imagine what tests the prophets went through but remember this when walking into the ocean it tends to push u back onto shore but you fight and fight to go further until tjebwater becomes calm. Ameen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalamu 'alaikum.

MashaAllah. It's a very good one. May Allah give you everything positive; happiness, healthiness and success fi dunya wal akhirah.

In accordance to this thread and to help sort things out,

The problems of mankind are related to:

1. Him/herself. Mostly related to guilt and dissatisfaction.
    2. Other person. Related to betrayal, despise, etc.

(Those are problems related to Human).

3. The Past. For everything that he/her has done or others did to him/her.
    4. The future. Expectations and imaginations of something that might've happened.
    5. The present. What is in actually front of him/her.

(Those are problems related to Time).

And when somebody asking "Why me?"... Imagine Allah will say "Why not?". Because Allah the Most Merciful never give us tests or trials if we are unable to go through.

Now, now... Let's make it simpler. The answer is Loving Allah (please don't get annoyed with this 'Love' word of mine since I almost always put it to solve every problem related to 'heart'). The simple method which can lead one's life into sincerity, devotion, and of course shabar wa shalah. And yet consciousness will just flowing into our mind to solve any problems.

We must put our fear only to Allah. Yes, that's correct. BUT... The Most Beautiful and Lovable of All is more Lovable than to be afraid of. That's a key to face any 'hardships'. Like why we must feel it hard since it's come from the One we Love? And what is not since everything were created.

Ok. Here's a simple method and please don't feel like it's stupid unless it doesn't work for you:

1. Close your eyes and relax. Make sure you feel comfort enough without any disturbance.
    2. Feel the fortunate or thanks to Allah by remembering anything you can relate which would bring you the most fortunate feeling (whisper in your heart Alhamdulillah or else). Use whatever it needs to get you into the most thankful state (soft music or silence, etc whatever you need). Don't stop even if you cry and don't worry since it won't take long.
    3. Convert the whole 'thankfulness' into 'love' directed to Allah. And please feel the sensation and remember it. For whatever Allah give you anything whether good or bad in your perception, you will feel the love.

To solve the problem with 'heart' is to feel. And positive conscience leads your consciousness to act.

And then you will realize Allah always give the best for you. La Tahzan..

Barakallahu fikum. Wassalamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.
    Last edited by manajieb; 11-09-13 at 10:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

In this day and age, there is so much going on in the world. We can easily get sucked in and lose our way, get confused etc... There is so much information and so much wrong info. By remembering Allah, you become more in touch with yourself, the truth and Allah. Then the pangs of the world, the whispering devils, the oppressors, the decievers, the users all realise that you have iman and it will be hard for them to win against you.

But the evil of the world makes use of tech, they network and build there strength in number, so the muslim must do the same, network, pray in jamat when you can.

I just watched a show on TV which was saying that remembrance of Allah brings peace to the heart and that Allah has said 'remember me by my names' there is great reward in that. The best way to do that is by Zikr/tasbi. If this is something you want to do, make use of what you have. So if you have an android phone you can use something like this BNAR Mobile
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

feeling blue lately and this helps

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

*bump* Love these reminders
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

*BUMP BUMP*

Each part is full of many gems, love this thread

---

In Jannah, we will meet

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Sister, Jazakallah khairan Kaseera.
    I have no words for this thread.. but it is really something beyond .. now i m really think about my relation with Allah and what actions are required to make it more strong and clear.
    May Allah keep shower of blesseing upon you Always.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello!

Thanks for these beautiful words.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please allow me to say the following:

Allah created the human being and loves him. That is why everyone loves love.

On worries and stress:
    They come necessarily with the affairs of the world. One must manage his worldly life with a mind set towards the next life. He must leave this world behind him. Then his soul and his body will enjoy rest. Also if present affairs are arranged, there is no need to worry about the future. Things Insha Allah will remain as they are, the importance is the worry about Allah's pleasure only.

On trials and hardships
    They are good because they make life distasteful. Else the heart will hate to meet with Allah, that is it will hate death. But for the sinners, trials and hardships are not good at all because they are punishments.

On Tawakkul
    Tawakkul is a treasure. But one must tie his camel first, then trust on Allah.

On grief
    Grief is not good. Muhammad (saw) and all the people who are close to Allah never experienced grief. Purity of heart does not leave any place for sorrows. Allah is the only agent of actions and Allah is the best of planners. This is what they understood.

On confidence
    When the heart becomes pure, the person receives the light of Allah wherewith he sees clearly, understands best and becomes successful.

On failures
    One must safeguard his beliefs. If he does not he will fail and fail again.

On certainty
    It comes in due time. The importance is the will.

On prayer
    Muhammad (saw) loved prayer. There is a great flow of light in prayer. So much it is pleasurable, Muhammad (saw) included it in the affairs of this life.

On companions
    A person becomes like his friends. One must carefully choose his friends.

On repentance
    It is excellent if one does it always. It means he is ever ready to go along with his intention of doing good.

On earning the love of Allah
    Allah already loves us for He created us Himself. What we must do is ask more and more of His love. This is the essence of life. We always want more and more love. The only love worth seeking is the love of Allah. There is no use in seeking love of things bound to perish, or of things imperfect in nature.

On the Qur'an
    Whatever praise is in it, one must strive to achieve it. Whatever blame is in it, one must strive to avoid it. The Qur'an is the Book. One gets from it all that he may want. But first he must get accustomed to reading it.

On Du'a
    One must assume the condition of the needy before Allah. There is a discipline when asking from Allah. There are times and places where to ask from Allah. Then if all the conditions are united one will get satisfaction if he makes du'a.

On Remembrance of Allah
    Dhikr brings intimacy with Allah and this is one of the best things religion brings to us in this world. It must be done always. It cleans the heart, purifies it until you achieve happiness.

On being a wali of Allah
    The wali is an inheritor of a prophet and a friend, an intimate, and a confident of Allah. Allah teaches him knowledges that He does not teach others. Allah takes care of all his affairs and protects him from all undesirable things. Allah destroys the one who comes against the wali and does good to people in the name of the wali. Allah keeps Shaytan away from the wali. Allah inspires the wali. To Allah, a Wali is like a prophet.

On patience
    It is the head of religion. There is patience "ala"...being patient in the worship. There is patience "an"...being patient in the face of hardships. It is impossible to be patient if there is no belief in the next life. There is patience "fi" -and this is the greatest patience- patience in happiness. When everything is good you don't abandon yourself to it and leave the worship. Allah loves to test your patience. When you are patient you are showing that you love Him.

On Ikhlas
    The one who has ikhlas is mukhlis. His worship is for Allah exclusively, not for the people. If he intends to get some kind of consideration from others when he worships, then he is not mukhlis.

On contentment
    When he is in the sun he does not want to be in the shade and when he is in the shade he does not want to be in the sun. The only thing he wants to increase is his good deeds.

On loving Allah
    We should seek Allah's love always. He loves us. We must ask more and more of His love and His love is eternal. We must be careful of the love that we seek. Perishable things are not what we are after.
    Last edited by El Hadji; 26-05-14 at 01:12 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

- Morning and evening dhikr
    - Reading Al Quran
    - Tahajjud prayer
    - Most importantly, trust Allah in every matter. When we have done our best, and we are worried of the outcome, tawakkul is the best recipe.
    ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah , for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

SubhanaAllah Thank you for this sister

I really needed this right now
    <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blackberry App Development

In this stage of seeking tranquility of the heart, we will be building upon the verse the above. When we talked about things we need to know – such as thinking well of Allah and trying to understand tests, as well as things to do – such as connecting to Allah through our salah, making du`a’ – some comments that were received were along the lines of “I’ve already done that. I really impressed by read this thread...But it doesn’t seem to be working.”Thanks for sharing all that great information.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reach peace in the heart by teaching in the holy land Please share with friends:

Teach EFL to Students in Mecca, Madinah, Jeddah Riyadh and Dammam
    (GREAT TAX FREE PACKAGE)

Saudi teacher recruitment is currently looking for experienced EFL teachers male and female to fill positions in Saudi Arabia
    Requirements

All applicants must have one of the following:

1. B.A./B.S.c. TESOL or B.A./B.S.c Linguistics

2. Bachelors Degree in Education + Department of Education Number

3. B.A./B.S.c in any field plus a CELTA or TESOL/TEFL certificate of at least120 hours in person with no online component

4. M.A./M.S. TESOL or M.A./M.S Linguistics

5. M.A./M.S. in any field plus a CELTA or TESOL/TEFL certificate
    of at least120hours in person with no online component

ALL APPLICANTS ABSOLUTELY MUST BE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
    Job Details:

EFL Trainer

• Work hours: 8 hour work day, 5 days per week, Sat-Wed, plus occasional cover duty

• Teaching hours: Up to 25 hours per week, consisting of approximately 4 hours/day, plus occasional cover duty

Package

• 12 month contract with the potential to renew on an annual basis
    • TAX FREE Salary from $3,000 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
    • 1 Round trip ticket
    • End of contract service indemnity
    • 30 days paid vacation per contract plus university-approved holidays
    • Company paid medical insurance coverage for you and your family.
    • Provided accommodation OR a monthly housing allowance.
    • Provided transportation to and from work OR a transport allowance

If you would like to find out more please send an email to

Shahj Nazir
    str@teachers.org
    Or call 07723390071

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Allah created the human being and loves him. That is why everyone loves love.

Please allow me to say the following:

When you make dhikr, your heart becomes tranquil. Also reciting dhikr regularly will make your heart acquire virtues. However, it has to be done regularly, and with keeping the mind on what is being recited. Namely, saying dhikr of Subhanallah regularly will make the heart acquire a sense of the glory of Allah. Saying dhikr of Alhamdulillah regularly will make the heart acquire some kind of gratitude to Allah, and some kind of love of Allah and reliance on Him. Saying dhikr of La Ilaha Illa Lah regularly will make the heart acquire some sort of Tawhid. Saying dhikr of Allahu Akbar regularly will give the heart a sense of the greatness of Allah. Saying dhikr of La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah or Hasbiyallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakil regularly will make one to somewhat abandon himself to Allah, to want to count on Him and to trust Him. Saying Astaghfirullahal Azim Alladhi La Ilaha Illa Huwal Hayyul Qayyum regularly will make one to acquire some kind of fear of Allah. Saying Allahumma Salli Ala Muhammadin Wa Ala Ali Muhammadin Wa Sallim regularly will make one to acquire some kind of passionate love of Muhammad (saw) and to follow his Sunna and to take benefit from it. Praying on Muhammad is the most meritorious of acts after the obligatory acts.

Finally, saying dhikr regularly, while keeping the mind on what is being said will purify the heart and rid it of wrong thinking. At that time you will achieve some kind of inner joy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tanragagirl View Post
    SubhanaAllah Thank you for this sister

I really needed this right now
    <3
    Me too.May allah swt bless the thread starter and all of us.simply beautiful thread

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Part 14

All you need to do is ask

“Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him…” (Qur’an, 27:62)

For whatever problem we have, whatever difficulty we find ourselves in, we have the most powerful weapon to ward off the pain that plagues us. It is the weapon of du`a’. We know with certainty that Allah is Al-Mujeeb (The Responsive). We have read many articles telling us about the importance of du`a’, but in order for our du`a’ to be truly meaningful, we must accompany that du`a’ with a certain brokenness in the heart. This brokenness is the feeling of utter need, submission and surrender to Allah, and realizing that truly it is only He who can get us out of our state. In a beautiful hadith qudsi, Allah says:

“O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another.
    O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you,
    O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you.
    O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you.
    O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you.
    O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me.
    O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything.
    O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything.
    O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more that a needle decreases the sea if put into it.
    O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good, praise Allah, and let him who finds other than that, blame no one but himself.” (Muslim)

Subhan’Allah (exalted is Allah), this hadith requires us to read it more than once to truly grasp its meaning. In essence, Allah is telling us that everything is from Him – He possesses this whole world and all that is in it, therefore we should seek all of our needs from Him.

Allah has named Himself Al-Mujeeb, which means the One who responds. Just as we are certain that the Qur’an is true, we must be certain that Allah, Al-Mujeeb, will answer our call. We should never think that Allah will not answer, because by feeling so, we are denying this attribute (siffat) of Allah. Whenever we are feeling down, we should not hesitate to ask Him over and over again, and to go into sujood (prostration) and plead because that is the closest that we are to Him. If we realize this, the doors of mercy have been opened for us, because the Prophet said, “For whoever the door of du`a’ opened, for him the doors of mercy are opened.” (Tirmidhi).

Your du`a’ is deposited with Allah, and as was narrated from the Prophet , your du`a’ does something. Either Allah will speedily answer your du`a’ or He will save it for you until the Hereafter, or He will avert something bad equal to the value of the du`a’ (Ahmad). So we should never leave du`a’. The Prophet told us, “Do not stop making du`a’, because nobody who makes du`a’ is forsaken.” (Hakim)
    Insha’Allah, you will be answered. The Prophet said, “Verily your Lord is Generous and Shy. If His servant raises his hands to Him (in supplication) He becomes shy to return them empty.” (Ahmad, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi)

Remember: our Lord is not forgetful. Sometimes you might even forget that you once made du`a’ for something, but He might give it to you years later.

No answer?

We must always have certainty that Allah answers. But sometimes doubt enters one’s heart: “…But I asked, I made du`a’... and I don’t see anything?” Firstly, just as we know that Allah is Al-Mujeeb, we must also know He is Al-Hakeem (the Most Wise).

He may delay answering your prayer for a number of reasons; one is to test your trust in Him. We all say we believe Allah is the Al-Mujeeb when everything lands at our feet, but what about when we don’t immediately see the fruits of our du`a’? I knew a woman who was telling the story of how her husband did not pray. When she married him, she didn’t know, and as the marriage progressed she discovered that he was skeptical of religion as well. So she would wake up every night for qiyam al-layl (the night prayer) and plead with Allah to guide Him. Do you know how long she prayed for? Two years. And she says it was so unexpected; he came home from a business trip with a complete change of heart. It turns out that on the plane he was seated next to a great sheikh who began talking to him. And that is how he changed.

Another reason is that Allah knows when it is best to answer. Perhaps you are asking for a job and He could give you a job at this very moment, but He will delay it because He knows that in a couple of months, a better job will come along. Perhaps what you are asking for is not good for you, or He will give you something better in the Hereafter.

Allah also may delay the answer to make us work harder so we are prepared for it. If we look at Palestine, we may think, “Wow, the Muslim Ummah prays so much and we don’t see anything changing.” But in truth, although the majority of theUmmah prays intensely during Ramadan, many do not make du`a’ with true pleading. It is almost an afterthought. And if we do (such as when we see the carnage that happened in Gaza) we do not follow up our words by utilizing the means to change the situation; we forget (as is happening now). There are some genuine people who work for change, but they are a minority. So we need to be patient because we need to know that Allah is training the Ummah. The answer is being delayed so that we become worthy of this task.

There is a beautiful hadith qudsi which states that Allah sometimes delays the answer because He loves hearing the sound of His servant (At-Tabari). Many of us would ask and then when we get what we want we stop going to Allah; but imagine that when the answer is delayed, Allah loves to hear YOUR voice again as you call Him. Wow.

Allah does not place a burden on us greater than we can bear. If the answer to your du`a’ has been delayed, it’s because Allah KNOWS you can handle it. He tests those whom He loves, so keep asking and remember that Allah makes with hardship ease. And remember, as with tawakkul, we need to exert effort as well.

Four conditions
    Ibn Al-Qayyim said he who fulfills the following conditions should know that Allah will surely answer his du`a’:
    1. Have certainty that Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala will answer your du`a’. The Prophet ﷺ said, ”Ask Allah with certainty that He will answer your prayers.” (Tirmidhi)
    2. Show submissiveness and devotion during your du`a’. The Prophet said, ‘Know that Allah will not accept the supplication from an absent heart.’ (Tirmidhi)
    3. Be patient and do not hasten for an answer. The Prophet said: ‘The du`a’ of any worshipper will continue to be responded to, as long as… he is not hasty’ i.e. as long as he doesn’t lose patience. [Muslim]
    4. Continue to gain a lawful means of living. The Prophet narrated a story about a man asking Allah, saying “O Lord! O Lord!” but his food was unlawful, his drink was unlawful, his clothing was unlawful, and he was nourished unlawfully; so how can he be answered?!” (Muslim)
    Needed this reminder.. really needed it.

*BUMP*

---

In Jannah, we will meet

ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3489 Post(s)

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Bump

---

In Jannah, we will meet

Kintsukuroi
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7335 Post(s)

...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]

Only rely on Al-Wakeel Lotus|A|'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Part 13

A Source of Healing

“O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers.” (Qur’an, 10:57)

Some things uplift us because they touch our hearts. Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala (glorified is He) knows what hurts us or causes us to feel down; for each of our diseases, there is a cure. The Qur’an is one such source of healing. The Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Make use of the two cures, Qur’an and honey.” (Ibn Majah)

How is the Qur’an a cure? The Qur’an is comprised of the complete, eternal Words of Allah. If we receive a letter from someone we love, our hearts are soothed by reading their words. Because we love them, and especially if it is someone we respect, we take their words seriously and know they have our best interests in mind. If it is someone we are longing to meet, we read their words over and over again, seeking refuge in them, until we meet them. Now imagine that the Qur’an is made up of the Words of Allah, directed to you. Imagine the longing of the heart for the Words of its Most Beloved, of its Master. From personal experience, if ever I woke up shaken from a bad dream and my heart feels scared and uncomfortable, I recite the Qur’an. It always calms me down. The same is true whenever I have felt sadness; there is something about when the Qur’an enters your heart that takes away any worldly negativity.

The Qur’an also takes us back to what is important. We read that Allah is One, and that He possesses everything, and He is the Lord of the worlds – so how can we ever believe humans work outside of Allah’s Will when we see injustice? We read about the trials of those before us, how they remained steadfast and Allah (swt) was with them – how then can we give up? We read that whoever trusts in Him, then He will be sufficient for him, that He answers all du`a’ (supplication) – how then can we despair? When we are reminded that there is a Day of Judgment, and we can only take with us our good deeds, how small should our worldly desires be to us?

In order for the Qur’an to heal us, we need to read it with that understanding, and with the intention of receiving guidance. Sheikh ash-Sha’rawi in his book of tafseer (commentary on the Qur’an) quoted a beautiful statement of Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq, who he said was the most knowledgeable of the secrets of the Qur’an:

“I am amazed at the one who has been afflicted with fear, and he does not flee to the Words of Allah:

‘Sufficient for us is Allah, and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs’ for verily Allah has said after it
    ‘So they returned with favor from Allah and bounty, no harm having touched them.’ (Qur’an,
    3:173-174)

And I am amazed at the person who is afflicted with sadness, and he does not flee to the Words of Allah:

‘There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers,’ for verily Allah has said after it

‘So We responded to him and saved him from the distress. And thus do We save the believers.’ (Qur’an,
    21:87-88
    )

And I am amazed at the person who is afflicted with betrayal and deception by people, and he does not flee to the Words of Allah:

‘I entrust my affair to Allah. Indeed, Allah is Seeing of [His] servants’ for verily Allah has said after it:
    ‘So Allah protected him from the evils they plotted, and the people of Pharaoh were enveloped by the worst of punishment.’ (Qur’an,
    40:44-45
    )

And I am amazed at the person who is afflicted with sickness, and he does not flee to the Words of Allah:
    ‘Indeed, adversity has touched me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful,’ for verily Allah has said after it:

‘So We responded to him and removed what afflicted him of adversity. And We gave him [back] his family and the like thereof with them as mercy from Us and a reminder for the worshippers [of Allah].’” (Qur’an,
    21:83-84)

If we read this and feel that we are far from the Qur’an and that it does not touch our hearts, then we should make the effort to recite it until the words enter our hearts. Plead with Allah for the Qur’an to touch your heart. We have to remember that the Qur’an is truth- if Allah tells us that it is a healing for what is in the hearts, then it certainly is. We have to have yaqeen(certainty) in this. We should also develop our relationship with the Book of Allah by trying to understand it. We should listen to tafseer and read tafseer books if we have access to them. In the age of the internet, there should be no excuse.
    To end with a du`a’ of the Prophet , who said that if a person suffers anxiety or grief, they should say:

“اللهم إني عبدك وابن عبدك وابن أمتك ناصيتي بيدك ماض في حكمك
    عدل في قضاؤك اسألك بكل اسم هو لك سميت به نفسك او انزلته في كتابك
    أو علمته أحدا من خلقك أو إستأثرت به في علم الغيب عندك أن تجعل القران
    ربيع قلبي ونور صدري وجلاء حزني وذهاب همي

”“Oh Allah! Indeed I am Your servant
    Son of Your male servant and female servant
    My forelock is in Your Hand (i.e. You have control over me)
    And Your Judgment upon me is assured, and Your Decree upon me is just
    I ask you with every name that You have named Yourself with
    Or revealed in Your Book (Quran), or taught to any of Your creation
    Or kept with Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You
    That You make the Quran the life of my heart, and the light of my chest
    And the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.”

And Allah (swt) will take away their sorrow and grief and give them in their stead joy. (Ahmad)
    BUMP!

Please donate when you can, it doesn't matter if its big or small, what counts is your sincere intention & every little helps: http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/index.aspx

***Join The Quran Club!***

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aslam-0-alakum

In my judgement, human body, mind, heart and
    soul could achieve tranquility if they do Zhikar
    of Allah Subhana ho wa ta-allah by reciting Kalma and Quran.

Jazakallah Khair
    ---------------------------------------------------

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is there any short cut method?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
    @Socrates

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

Asalaamu alaikum

Theres 20 parts which I'll post overtime inshaAllah - but soooooooo worth the read, like it's amazing how just a few words can impact your heart so much mashaAllah tabarakAllah

Part 1

Sometimes it feels like it’s just too much – these fluctuations in our iman, the repeated sinning, the feeling that “I just don’t deserve Allah’s mercy.” The tests always feel like punishments. There is a constant worry about the future: my marriage, my money, my career, my Ummah… And some difficulties just feel like they are too great to overcome. We know we’re not supposed to ask this, but the question at the back of our minds is, “Why me?”

We have all heard that we should never despair of Allah’s Mercy. And on the surface, we try not to, but Shaytaan (the Devil) has a trick. We tend to despair of ourselves and our incapacity to change things, especially the inner turmoil that we feel. And the effect of this is basically the same as despairing of Allah’s mercy. We do not always accept that Allah can take us out of the situation we are in and we don’t need to ‘deserve’ the trouble; Allah isn’t punishing us and we don’t need to be perfect.

This doesn’t mean, however, that we shouldn’t strive, or take ourselves to account when we do mess up. The key is to develop our relationship with Allah during that trouble. If we know Allah, no situation is too hopeless. No sadness is ever permanent. We perceive trials as they are meant to be perceived – as tests of our trust in Allah, forcing us to put our knowledge into practice and bringing us closer to Him. These trials could potentially be a punishment too, that is if we let it affect us negatively by completely turning away from Him because of our sadness. But our awareness of our own state and our understanding of Allah’s Mercy allows us to turn the punishment into something positive that is manifested through repentance to Allah, alongside increasing in hasanat (good deeds) in order to erase the bad deeds.

The first exercise is for us to consciously realize that Allah knows. Whatever grief we go through, whatever hardship we endure, we must understand that we are never alone. Even if we feel abandoned by the world and those closest to us, Allah is there. He reminds us in the Qur’an,

“Fear not. Indeed, I am with you [both]; I hear and I see.” (20:46)

As long as we begin by recognizing that Allah is with us and He is close to us, there remains a solution to our inner worries. There are things we need to know in order to develop our relationship with Allah. Then there are things we need to do in order to maintain that closeness to Allah. And finally, there are things we need to aspire for to achieve the ideal relationship with our Lord. We pray that by the end of the series, we will all have developed a stronger relationship with Allah.
    I will never get tired of reading these reminders over and over again - they boost my imaan at a time where it's low. Beautiful - our Rabb is so merciful.

for posting these - may you be rewarded multiple fold for every good deed that any person does as a result of these reminders AMEEN!

---

In Jannah, we will meet

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The way an infant gets comfort from the mother's voice, the same way we get tranquility of the heart from the recitation of the holy Quran. It does not matter if we understand Arabic or not.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)

comforting words

Have you ever had that feeling of anxiety in your heart? What if it doesn’t work out? What if you never get over it? The truth is, we have all felt this way at some point in our lives. Sometimes, the uncertainty is just too much to bear, or the hardship of a moment prevents us from seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. At times we desperately want some kind of medicine, a pill perhaps, to miraculously take these worries away.

But we do have that. This pill is called tawakkul. Like any pill, it’s sometimes hard to swallow. There are moments when we wonder whether this medicine even works, or if it is just some tool to make us simply believe we can be better. But Allah, the One – the only One – in control of this universe has said:

“…And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him.” (Qur’an, 65:3)

So what does it mean to rely on Allah; to have tawakkul in Him?

It means to be firm in your heart. Ibn Ata’illah stated:

“Relieve yourself of worry after you have planned; do not concern yourself with what Allah has undertaken on your behalf.”

Needed this!

---

In Jannah, we will meet

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alicia: How big is the universe?
    Nash: Infinite.
    Alicia: How do you know?
    Nash: I know because all the data indicates it's infinite.
    Alicia: But it hasn't been proven yet.
    Nash: No.
    Alicia: You haven't seen it.
    Nash: No.
    Alicia: How do you know for sure?
    Nash: I don't, I just believe it.
    Alicia: It's the same with love I guess.