Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

My account is blocked

I am having issues with my account so I created a new one to ask for help since no one is replying to my emails. I have an account under the username "Archery". I can't reply to threads or create them nor can I private message anyone. For some reason I have been blocked. Maybe it's these sufis that Im debating with doing it since they can't answer my questions. Will some one help.

Re: My account is blocked

LOL

Your account may have been disabled ?
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

Your account hasn't been disabled. First, delete your cookies then try logging in again. If that doesn't work then please post in helpdesk (from your Archery account if you can, if not post with this account with a link to your profile on the Archery account) and put "FAO: Admins - account not working" as the title, and explain exactly what's happening when you try to log in, post etc, and inshaAllah one of the admins will see what's wrong and fix it inshaAllah.

Is it sorted ?

Have you gotten any infractions ?
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

Lol no it hasn't been sorted out. Alhamdulillah you see people's true colours when you criticise them. Tha last sentence wasn't to do with this thread it was just about something that happaned.

Your Archery account has not been banned/disabled, when I checked it (as I explained in my last post) everything looked totally fine with it. If you'd been banned, your account would say "account disabled" under the username (which everyone can see) and there would be an infraction on the profile (which yourself and mods can see, but not other users). None of that is there on your Archery account, therefore you haven't been banned.

If there's a problem with your account, and clearing your cookies hasn't helped, please post in helpdesk (this is not helpdesk, this section is for users to get advice from other users about the forum) and put "ATTN: Admins" in the thread title, because mods don't have the powers to fix problems with the account, as we just moderate and can't do technical stuff.

It won't get sorted by posting in this section if it's something that an admin needs to fix, as they often don't check this section. Helpdesk is for sorting out moderating issues and anything that admins need to look into. This section is for member to member support.

But please clear out the cookies on your browser and see if that fixes the problem with the Archery account inshaAllah, because sometimes that's all the problem is.