Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Favorite Wedding Nasheeds

Asalaamu Alaikum everyone!

My cousin is getting married soon and we wanted to show our community that it IS possible to have a fun wedding Islamically (without music or mixing, insha'Allah). Do you guys know of any good wedding nasheed? A lot of the nasheed I find are beautiful masha'Allah, but are more slow and contemplative.

I have a little trouble finding the more fast, upbeat that are meant for weddings and dancing.

Jazakullahu Khair!

~Boston Muslimah

Re: Favorite Wedding Nasheeds

I have few if you want let me know its in arabic woman singing with duff. PM me if you need it
    O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision, and deeds that will be accepted . (Recite in Arabic upon rising in the morning.)

Allaahumma 'innee 'as'aluka 'ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan.

search "imran dahya shadi" on youtube.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.

check your email sis
    O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision, and deeds that will be accepted . (Recite in Arabic upon rising in the morning.)

Allaahumma 'innee 'as'aluka 'ilman naafi'an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa 'amalan mutaqabbalan.