Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me...

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The Hour will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will say: O Muslim, O slave of Allah! There is a Jews behind me, come and kill him! (All the trees will say this except for the Gharqad (box-thorn), for it is one of the trees of the Jews." (Reported by Imam Ahmad; it is a Sahih Hadith).

Ok, so I never heard of a talking rock or tree before, so I am have been trying to understand what the hadith really means. Can anyone help?
    "Call unto thy Sustainer's path with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the most kindly manner-for, behold, thy Sustainer knows best as to who strays from His path, and best knows He as to who are the right-guided." [Al-Nahl, 16:125]

Re: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me...

hmmm...maybe the scholars have interpreted it literally? I don't recall reading an explanation on it.
    "Call unto thy Sustainer's path with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the most kindly manner-for, behold, thy Sustainer knows best as to who strays from His path, and best knows He as to who are the right-guided." [Al-Nahl, 16:125]

www.searching-islam.com Perseveranze's Avatar

Re: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me...

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I think (not sure, so don't take this on face value) that it is literal.

Allah will make these things speak and they will say, ''O servant of Allah there is a Jew hiding behind me. come kill him.''

Read more here - http://www.muftisays.com/blog/Seifed...8jesus%29.html

The context is that most of the Jews will follow the Dajjal (the oppressors) and they'll instigate a war on Jesus(pbuh), and that's when the Muslims will fight against them.
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com