Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: lost threads

Kpmeclsdntltmegoastryyaal ღ♥JuSt*bLuShInGღ♥'s Avatar

lost threads

am i right in thinking some threads got lost when we had the upgrade of the forum? Trying to find an old thread of mine but my search hasn't been at all fruitful.

Also now when we go to our profiles the option is to ''.search recent threads..'' rather than '' view all threads start by...'

The Reminders Thread!!

"T
    hose who compete for the aakhirah know that the aakhirah is infinite; it has enough for everybody whereas those who compete for the dunya have to be in the grip of envy, because the resources are always finite. "

"There's more to life than increasing it's speed. " =D

PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR DUAS
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: lost threads

Its simple, sis. All you have to know is which forum it is. Open that forum and click on thread starter which is just on top of where the topics start. That will rearrange the thread in order. All you got to do is go to the page where your name start and you'll have it.
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Re: lost threads

Try googling: "[Enter title of the thread] site: ummah.com/forum"
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

Kpmeclsdntltmegoastryyaal ღ♥JuSt*bLuShInGღ♥'s Avatar
    The Reminders Thread!!

"T
    hose who compete for the aakhirah know that the aakhirah is infinite; it has enough for everybody whereas those who compete for the dunya have to be in the grip of envy, because the resources are always finite. "

"There's more to life than increasing it's speed. " =D

PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR DUAS
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.