Obadah ibn Samit (رضي الله عنه) narrates, that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, "“The Shaheed (martyr) is granted seven gifts from Allah:
1) He is forgiven at the fisrt drop of his blood.
2) He sees his status in Jannah (paradise).
3) He is dressed in the clothes of 'Imaan (faith).
4) He is safe from the punishment of the grave.
5) He will be safe from the great fear of the day of Judgment.
6) A crown of honour will be placed on his head.
7) He will intercede on behalf of 70 members of his family."
(Musnad Ahmad; Tabrani, At Targheeb Wat Tarheeb, Vol 2, p443)