Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Hadeeth Class, Ash-Shamaa'ilul Muhammadiyyah Monday 8:30PM GMT (9:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Icon13 Osborne: UK has run out of money

The Government 'has run out of money' and cannot afford debt-fuelled tax cuts or extra spending, George Osborne has admitted.

In a stark warning ahead of next month’s Budget, the Chancellor said there was little the Coalition could do to stimulate the economy.

Mr Osborne made it clear that due to the parlous state of the public finances the best hope for economic growth was to encourage businesses to flourish and hire more workers.

“The British Government has run out of money because all the money was spent in the good years,” the Chancellor said. “The money and the investment and the jobs need to come from the private sector.”

Mr Osborne’s bleak assessment echoes that of Liam Byrne, the former chief secretary to the Treasury, who bluntly joked that Labour had left Britain broke when he exited the Government in 2010.

He left David Laws, his successor, a one-line note saying: “Dear Chief Secretary, I’m afraid to tell you there’s no money left”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9107485/Osborne-UK-has-run-out-of-money.html
    "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Re: Osborne: UK has run out of money

may allah help the muslims in UK.
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but silence of our friends.

Umm Baraa'

Brilliant!! Now what's gonna happen? -________-
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes!
    http://salafimediauk.com

Pirates , Thugs , Bandits have run out of Ideas to revive their comfy lifestyle inspite of invading an oil rich nation .

Hopefully their collapse is near , Inshallah .
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

lol @ sprinkles 'brilliant'.

We just have to print more and more money and let the Chinese run the United Kingdom.

This country is a joke anyway, I am hopefully moving abroad in six months time. I have written many letters to David Cameron urging him to employ me as his personal advisor, but I am yet to receive a single reply.

I knew this was going to happen. We should elect a Muslim Prime Minister like myself in this country and have an extended weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We can put EDL members in little cages outside the Tower of London to attract tourists and make the Queen dance to Haifa Wehbi on a Saturday night.

The problem with this country is the standard of living, greedy bankers with a 'w' and of course the benefit fraudsters.

I am sick and tired to the back teeth with this government in fact I am sick and tired to the back teeth with the government structure. Clearly democracy is not working for us. What's the alternative?

We can't have Shariah law, before you guys go on about it.

Osborne: UK has run out of money
    Yes, and we all know where it's gone, Georgie.

To your banker mates....
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Peacenik View Post
    Yes, and we all know where it's gone, Georgie.

To your banker mates....
    This is inaccurate.

You can't always blame the bankers.

In the uk (and most of the european countries) the taxes do not cover the spending. The governments spend too much on war, waste and welfare, the latter making people more lazy and sending us into a spiral (if people are too lazy or, if being on benefits pays more than work there is reduced work being done; fewer workers to pay the taxes to pay for the spending).

Quote Originally Posted by flashnazia View Post
    This is inaccurate.

You can't always blame the bankers.

In the uk (and most of the european countries) the taxes do not cover the spending. The governments spend too much on war, waste and welfare, the latter making people more lazy and sending us into a spiral (if people are too lazy or, if being on benefits pays more than work there is reduced work being done; fewer workers to pay the taxes to pay for the spending).
    Where do you think governments get their money from ?

The original point of contact is the banker. He's the one that controls everything. Methinks you need to read up on the Zionist system of finance (the one that we're all embroiled in, wittingly or unwittingly) :

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Peacenik View Post
    Where do you think governments get their money from ?

The original point of contact is the banker. He's the one that controls everything. Methinks you need to read up on the Zionist system of finance (the one that we're all embroiled in, wittingly or unwittingly) :

So why are you blaming George Osborne then? The money ran out long before the coalition.

Account Disabled

and Britian is sabre rattling to Iran and Argentina.Beyond pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by flashnazia View Post
    So why are you blaming George Osborne then? The money ran out long before the coalition.
    Politicians and bankers; is there a difference ?

Use that grey matter between your ears.

So when Britain runs out of alcohol, is it gonna invade Russia ?

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by blackarmour View Post
    So when Britain runs out of alcohol, is it gonna invade Russia ?
    No. The UK only invades countries deep in poverty and those which are defenceless.

Even the US would dare not to invade a country with an infrastructure and a sizeable army such as Russia, or China for that matter. They only go for the Muslim countries in turmoil.

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul25 View Post
    may allah help the muslims in UK.
    **cross out**may allah help the muslims in UK *cross out**

May Allah help the Muslims in the world. FTFY