Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tafseer Class, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Saturday 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm BST/GMT+1) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Note: All classes are still on the old times of GMT, not GMT +1 a.k.a. BST, with the exception of the Tafseer Class, for that will be done at 7:30pm GMT, or 6:30pm GMT+1/BST

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Eaalim?

Odan

Eaalim?

Salam alaikum,

has anyone studied arabic online from www.eaalim.com ? any good? thanks

باســم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Re: Eaalim?

I'm sorry I haven't, but it seems like a neat website

Teach yourself Arabic. Use lqtoronto or YouTube videos of Abdul Kareem green lane masjid. The former covers madinah books and latter bayna yadayk. If you got free time then do both cause you will pickup the grammar and vocal and it will facilitate your language acquisition inshaaAllah! Wa bilaahi tawfeeq!

Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Bint Yusuf View Post
    Teach yourself Arabic. Use lqtoronto or YouTube videos of Abdul Kareem green lane masjid. The former covers madinah books and latter bayna yadayk. If you got free time then do both cause you will pickup the grammar and vocal and it will facilitate your language acquisition inshaaAllah! Wa bilaahi tawfeeq!
    jazakallah khair, very useful info

Quote Originally Posted by deen1984 View Post
    jazakallah khair, very useful info

wa iyaak. Also try to translate fataawa and also listen to arabic lectures. for example, go on to this website http://muqbl.com/play-809.html and keep listening to it and your ears will pick it up inshaa Allaah.

Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

Actually i think learning Arabic so easy, even i do agree with all that the Arabic language is not easy language, but if you really care to learn it, will be be easy to do and yes for free, you can download a lot of good materials not just this, but easy to find Arabic people who love and feel happy to help you specially you want to learn it to understand Quran and so on, and yes it's also easy to find who know Fosha well,

I'm Egyptian and i know what i'm talking about it very well, i was managing free courses (for Arabic language) and many people like to help others, some of them like to do that to exchange the language with you, and others do that coz they are muslims and they help a nother muslim to understand Quran

maybe you know what i said, or have an idea about it, but i'm sure you didn't try seriously in this way...

Wish to you a nice luck

fe aman Allah

www.eaalim.com has testimonials of what previous students have said.. seems like a good, reliable place to learn online... click on this link

http://www.eaalim.com/aboutus/whyeaalim.php