Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Qaida/tajweed teacher needed.. SISTERS ONLY

Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,
    I have reverted to Islam for over a year now, without my family knowing. I've had help from a sister with my prayers and du'as. We started qaida nearly a year ago, but for some reason we hit gridlock. Now she's busy, she doesn't have the time to teach me. I would really like to complete the qaida and insha'Allah start reading Qur'an in Arabic soon. If there are any sisters who would be interested in teaching me qaida, I would be very grateful.
    I would prefer the sister to live in London, as that's where I am based.
    If possible, the sister has to be free on weekends, as I have school on weekdays, and weekends are the only time I am free. Or during half term too.
    If you need any more details, then please reply to this post, and insha'Allah, I will get back to you.
    Please sisters, I really want to get back on track with my Islamic learning.
    Jazakallah khayr.

Further notice
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)

Re: Qaida/tajweed teacher needed.. SISTERS ONLY

Wa alaykumasalaam Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakaatu,

Try this http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ss-for-Sisters

If you're willing to do it online then i can pass on your details. You'll need yahoo, skype and a working microphone

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalam Sister, I Think i may be able to help you, Please contact me on my email [email protected]
    and please check you private message
    wasalaam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Sis Secret Muslimah, please dont contact users with only one post, we have no idea of verifying their identity.

Sis what part of London? Maybe some of us can meet up with you if we live near by? and there are madrassas that operate on weekends, maybe you could join one of them?

Recipes for all the family
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

salaamz sis.. i live in london and i teach in walthemstow if ur nearby i could gt in contact with you if not u could PM me nd i cn arrange a time which suits u best on the week end i cn teach you over skype... just to let you no i am hifze quran and i have been teaching quran for about 1 and ahalf year now... around 5 kids have finished with me in that time an di am willing to teach you as well.. if your intrested send me a PM and ill gt back to you soon inshaAllah.. xxx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by secretmuslimah View Post
    Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,
    I have reverted to Islam for over a year now, without my family knowing. I've had help from a sister with my prayers and du'as. We started qaida nearly a year ago, but for some reason we hit gridlock. Now she's busy, she doesn't have the time to teach me. I would really like to complete the qaida and insha'Allah start reading Qur'an in Arabic soon. If there are any sisters who would be interested in teaching me qaida, I would be very grateful.
    I would prefer the sister to live in London, as that's where I am based.
    If possible, the sister has to be free on weekends, as I have school on weekdays, and weekends are the only time I am free. Or during half term too.
    If you need any more details, then please reply to this post, and insha'Allah, I will get back to you.
    Please sisters, I really want to get back on track with my Islamic learning.
    Jazakallah khayr.
    salaamz sis.. i live in london and i teach in walthemstow if ur nearby i could gt in contact with you if not u could PM me nd i cn arrange a time which suits u best on the week end i cn teach you over skype... just to let you no i am hifze quran and i have been teaching quran for about 1 and ahalf year now... around 5 kids have finished with me in that time an di am willing to teach you as well.. if your intrested send me a PM and ill gt back to you soon inshaAllah.. xxx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

sister i appreciate your keen interest and eagerness to learn Quran , Sister i can help you for this holy purpose at http://onlinequranexplore.com there are many sisters who are Qaria and hafiza and have lot of experience to teach Quran to sisters you can contact skype id: onlinequranexplore and you may get the right choice for yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salam, the long awaited Tajweed Rule Book in English is now available in the UK!...
    it is the first of its kind in the world, it has over 300 pages and took over 8 years to write!
    Suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and upto Ijazah level.
    This can be used as a reference manual or textbook for Tajweed students and teachers (similar to the Muneer book).
    Limited edition hardback is now available for £29.99. For further information, to order your copy or for bulk discounts, please email [email protected]

Please forward to all Qur'an students
    [email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The Quran Courses Online Acadmy https://www.thequrancourses.com .
    Qualified tutors, One to one lessons via Skype, lowest fee, 2 Classes free trial, no advance fee, payments via PayPal, Visa or Master Card.
    Contact us: http://thequrancourses.com/contact
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: +447498997371
    WhatsApp: +201223907739