Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Practical Improvements in our DEEN! AbuMubarak Show, this Saturday 19th Rabi' l-awwal

Climbing up towards the GOAL,
    DON'T turn backwards or you'll fall.

Reaching the ULTIMATE success scene,
    by PRACTICALLY improving our daily DEEN.

Catch us this Saturday @ 2130 GMT (1630 NYC Hours) with AbuMubarak & Crew only on ummahradio.com*

Show Content

1st half: Practical Improvements in Our DEEN
    (Striving to live our DEEN as we have been commanded
    following the ways of Wassabiqoona assabiqoon).

*~*N*A*S*H*E*E*D *~* B*R*E*A*K*~*

2nd half: THIS WEEK AT UMMAH.COM (Thread/s discussion)

To participate/interact with the presenters:

• MSN: add: presenters@ummahradio.com
    • alternatively you can interact via MSN chatbox onsite ummahradio.com
    • Skype: ummahradio (you can call in LIVE and participate in the discussion)
    • Or post your comments and questions on this thread during the show

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Re: Practical Improvements in our DEEN! AbuMubarak Show, this Saturday 19th Rabi' l-a

مشآء ألله
    you are getting better and better with these

.لا نر زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد

Re: Practical Improvements in our DEEN! AbuMubarak Show, this Saturday 19th Rabi' l-a

Well done me lady *applauses* t'barakAllah did you really make that little poem yourself?
    مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا

لِّيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاءَ أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا

Tomorrow inshaaAllah
    مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا

لِّيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاءَ أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا

starts in about 15 minutes, inshaa Allah

This is on right now

Question/Comment- what practical ways would you give for some sisters/brothers can improve their deen when their home environment isn't helpful in that?

Comment regarding what Abu Mubarak mentioned: I think the behaviour of the muslims today and one reason why we're slacking is because of the lack of punishment. There is no shariah in place and therefore no consequence, hence why you have gay muslims, muslims who don't pray, muslims who drink in open etc because there is no open punishment for them and these individuals can get away with it in these countries.

I think Umar ibn Khattab said, if they don't fear Allah then make them fear the people i.e with some sort of consequence (correct me if i'm wrong)

↑I think it has more so to do with your earlier post. There's no Islamic foundation at home. That's where the tarbiyah starts. The Calph can implement punishment outside, but on the home-level, the parents need to their job...which they're seriously neglecting. And, who can blame, them, they are misguided themselves...

May Allah guide us all.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

It's all inter-linked. The ideal society, shariah in the home and shariah outside, making it difficult to sin. May Allah Swt rectify our society, strengthen us in imaan, give this ummah back their honour and help us against our enemies ameen.

BarakAllahu feekum, these shows really do benefit whether you feel it does or doesn't. Huge benefit, alhamdulilah so jazakumullahu khair.

Ameen.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

Is it a no show tonight as well or not?

Yes, inshaa Allah

Lost in the journey ... Brother Hassan's Avatar

A podcast for us Pakistani listeners ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Hassan View Post
    A podcast for us Pakistani listeners ?
    AbuM will post here soon

Quote Originally Posted by F_R View Post
    Well done me lady *applauses* t'barakAllah did you really make that little poem yourself?
    What you reckon?

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.