Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,120
    Rep Power
    454

    Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Salam,

    I havn't found any hadiths regarding the Mother of the Prophet (SAW) or any of his hadiths where he talks about his Mother or Father...

    Was she a disbeliever? If not will she reunite with the Prophet (SAW) or anything?

    Its kind of discomforting knowing the Mother of the Prophet would be a disbeliever... Allah knows best.


    But just imagine Sisters, Allah swt has given you the blessings of Carrying our Beloved Prophet SAW in your Womb. Mashallah what an honour.

  2. #2
    میرے دل کا نور .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    43,681
    Rep Power
    696

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

  3. #3
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,120
    Rep Power
    454

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Salam, thank you so much, i must read it now!!

  4. #4
    Rafidhi YaAqsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Wa alaikum salaam

    We Shi'a who seek to follow the love of the family of the Prophet (sawaws) do not think they are in hell, neither his parents (a), nor his uncle Abu Talib (a), nor his aunt Fatima (a). It is sad that many Muslims think these noble figures are burning in hell.

    Ma'asalaama

  5. #5
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,120
    Rep Power
    454

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    It says her they were both believing in Allah, and that even his grand father thanked Allah and walked the Prophet (SAW) around the Kaaba several times to embrace and thank Allah for this blessing.

    It also mentions that a figure came to the dream of the Prophet's Mother and told her to call him "Muhammad" (SAW) and to seek refuge in Allah from Jealousy.

  6. #6
    pariah *asiya*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    47,839
    Rep Power
    1122

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Did the parents of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) become Muslim?


    Did the Prophet's() Grandfather, Father and Mother ever believed in Allah? All the Prohets before the Last Prophet(), were their religion called Islam?.

    Praise be to Allaah.

    Discussion of the grandfather of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) comes under the heading of rulings on the people of the fatrah which, as Ibn Katheer said, refers to the interval between two Prophets, such as that between ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) and Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), when there was a break in the Message.

    (Tafseer al-Qur’aan il-‘Azeem, 2/35. See also Jam’ al-Jawaami’ by al-Subki, 1/63; Rooh al-Ma’aani by al-Aaloosi, 6/103.

    The scholars divided these people into two categories:

    1 – Those whom the call reached and

    2 – Those whom the call did not reach, so they remained unaware.

    The first category may be further divided into two groups:

    (i) Those whom the call reached and who believed in Allaah alone and did not associate anything with Him, such as Qiss ibn Saa’idah and Zayd ibn ‘Amr ibn Nufayl. See al-Bidaayah a’l-Nihaayah, 2/230; Fath al-Baari, 7/147.

    (ii) Those whom the call reached but they changed it and associated others with Allaah, such as ‘Amr ibn Luhayy who changed the religion of Ibraaheem and of whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I saw ‘Amr ibn ‘Aamir ibn Luhayy al-Khuzaa’i dragging his intestines in Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3521; Muslim, 2856.

    It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that his parents are in Hell. Muslim (203) narrated that a man said: “O Messenger of Allaah, where is my father?’ He said: “In Hell.” When the man turned away, he called him back and said: “My father and your father are in Hell.”

    With regard to his mother he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I asked my Lord for permission to pray for forgiveness for my mother, and He did not give me permission. I asked him for permission to visit her grave, and He gave me permission.” Narrated by Muslim, 976.

    Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said, commenting on the first hadeeth:

    This indicates that whoever died during the fatrah (interval between two Prophets) following the way of the Arabs at that time, namely idol-worship, is among the people of Hell. We cannot say that the message did not reach these people, because the message of Ibraaheem and other Prophets had reached these people.

    Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 3/79.


    However some scholars have tried to defend the parents of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say that they will be saved from Hell, and that Allaah brought them back to life after they had died, and they became Muslim and believed in the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then they died like that (as Muslims). They quoted as evidence for this mawdoo’ (fabricated) and da’eef jiddan (very weak) ahaadeeth which cannot be regarded as evidence.

    See al-Haawi li’l-Fataawi, 2/202

    The scholars refuted this idea.

    Al-‘Azeemabaadi said:

    Everything that has been narrated concerning the parents of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) being brought back to life and believing and being saved is mostly fabrications and lies, and some of it is da’eef jiddan (very weak) and is not saheeh at all, according to the consensus of the leading hadeeth scholars who judged it to be mawdoo’ (fabricated) and da’eef (weak), such as al-Daaraqutni, al-Jawzaqaani, Ibn Shaheen, al-Khateeb, Ibn ‘Asaakir, Ibn Naasir, Ibn al-Jawzi, al-Suhayli, al-Qurtubi and others. ‘Awn al-Ma’bood, 12/494. See also Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 4/324

    We should understand that blood ties will not save anyone from the wrath of Allaah. Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

    Whoever dies in kufr will be in Hell and his blood ties will not benefit him at all. Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 3/79.

    The ruling on the parents and grandfather of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is no exception to that. The father of Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) was a kaafir and remained so until he died, and Ibraaheem disavowed himself of him, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

    “And Ibraaheem’s (Abraham) invoking (of Allaah) for his father’s forgiveness was only because of a promise he [Ibraaheem (Abraham)] had made to him (his father). But when it became clear to him that he (his father) is an enemy of Allaah, he dissociated himself from him”


    [al-Tawbah 9:114]

    The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) even stated this clearly, when the following verse was revealed (interpretation of the meaning):

    “And warn your tribe (O Muhammad) of near kindred”


    [al-Shu’ara’ 26:214]

    He said: "O people of Quraysh (or said similar words)! Buy (i.e. save) yourselves (from the Hellfire) as I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment. O Bani Abd Manaaf, I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment. O ‘Abbaas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment. O Safiyyah, aunt of the Messenger of Allaah, I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment. O Faatimah daughter of Muhammad, Ask me for whatever you want of my wealth, but I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment.”


    Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2753; Muslim, 206.

    No Muslim should let his feelings for the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his relatives make him issue judgements without clear proof and knowledge, lest that lead to loss in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allaah is the One Whose help we seek.



    Islam Q&A
    Last edited by *asiya*; 17-01-12 at 05:35 AM.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

    The Prophet said:

    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

    muslim

    Narrated 'Abdullah:

    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]


  7. #7
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,120
    Rep Power
    454

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by *asiya* View Post
    Did the parents of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) become Muslim?


    Did the Prophet's() Grandfather, Father and Mother ever believed in Allah? All the Prohets before the Last Prophet(), were their religion called Islam?.

    Praise be to Allaah.

    Discussion of the grandfather of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) comes under the heading of rulings on the people of the fatrah which, as Ibn Katheer said, refers to the interval between two Prophets, such as that between ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) and Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), when there was a break in the Message.

    (Tafseer al-Qur’aan il-‘Azeem, 2/35. See also Jam’ al-Jawaami’ by al-Subki, 1/63; Rooh al-Ma’aani by al-Aaloosi, 6/103.

    The scholars divided these people into two categories:

    1 – Those whom the call reached and

    2 – Those whom the call did not reach, so they remained unaware.

    The first category may be further divided into two groups:

    (i) Those whom the call reached and who believed in Allaah alone and did not associate anything with Him, such as Qiss ibn Saa’idah and Zayd ibn ‘Amr ibn Nufayl. See al-Bidaayah a’l-Nihaayah, 2/230; Fath al-Baari, 7/147.

    (ii) Those whom the call reached but they changed it and associated others with Allaah, such as ‘Amr ibn Luhayy who changed the religion of Ibraaheem and of whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I saw ‘Amr ibn ‘Aamir ibn Luhayy al-Khuzaa’i dragging his intestines in Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3521; Muslim, 2856.

    It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that his parents are in Hell. Muslim (203) narrated that a man said: “O Messenger of Allaah, where is my father?’ He said: “In Hell.” When the man turned away, he called him back and said: “My father and your father are in Hell.”

    With regard to his mother he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I asked my Lord for permission to pray for forgiveness for my mother, and He did not give me permission. I asked him for permission to visit her grave, and He gave me permission.” Narrated by Muslim, 976.

    Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said, commenting on the first hadeeth:

    This indicates that whoever died during the fatrah (interval between two Prophets) following the way of the Arabs at that time, namely idol-worship, is among the people of Hell. We cannot say that the message did not reach these people, because the message of Ibraaheem and other Prophets had reached these people.

    Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 3/79.


    However some scholars have tried to defend the parents of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say that they will be saved from Hell, and that Allaah brought them back to life after they had died, and they became Muslim and believed in the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then they died like that (as Muslims). They quoted as evidence for this mawdoo’ (fabricated) and da’eef jiddan (very weak) ahaadeeth which cannot be regarded as evidence.

    See al-Haawi li’l-Fataawi, 2/202

    The scholars refuted this idea.

    Al-‘Azeemabaadi said:

    Everything that has been narrated concerning the parents of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) being brought back to life and believing and being saved is mostly fabrications and lies, and some of it is da’eef jiddan (very weak) and is not saheeh at all, according to the consensus of the leading hadeeth scholars who judged it to be mawdoo’ (fabricated) and da’eef (weak), such as al-Daaraqutni, al-Jawzaqaani, Ibn Shaheen, al-Khateeb, Ibn ‘Asaakir, Ibn Naasir, Ibn al-Jawzi, al-Suhayli, al-Qurtubi and others. ‘Awn al-Ma’bood, 12/494. See also Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 4/324

    We should understand that blood ties will not save anyone from the wrath of Allaah. Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

    Whoever dies in kufr will be in Hell and his blood ties will not benefit him at all. Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 3/79.

    The ruling on the parents and grandfather of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is no exception to that. The father of Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) was a kaafir and remained so until he died, and Ibraaheem disavowed himself of him, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

    “And Ibraaheem’s (Abraham) invoking (of Allaah) for his father’s forgiveness was only because of a promise he [Ibraaheem (Abraham)] had made to him (his father). But when it became clear to him that he (his father) is an enemy of Allaah, he dissociated himself from him”


    [al-Tawbah 9:114]

    The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) even stated this clearly, when the following verse was revealed (interpretation of the meaning):

    “And warn your tribe (O Muhammad) of near kindred”


    [al-Shu’ara’ 26:214]

    He said: "O people of Quraysh (or said similar words)! Buy (i.e. save) yourselves (from the Hellfire) as I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment. O Bani Abd Manaaf, I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment. O ‘Abbaas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment. O Safiyyah, aunt of the Messenger of Allaah, I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment. O Faatimah daughter of Muhammad, Ask me for whatever you want of my wealth, but I cannot save you from Allaah's punishment.”


    Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2753; Muslim, 206.

    No Muslim should let his feelings for the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his relatives make him issue judgements without clear proof and knowledge, lest that lead to loss in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allaah is the One Whose help we seek.



    Islam Q&A
    But this is kind of contradicting the 2nd part?

    2 – Those whom the call did not reach, so they remained unaware.

  8. #8
    Rafidhi YaAqsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    I wonder about one who has no fear of Allah that they are content dying with the belief that the Prophet's (sawaws) dearest ones are in hell-fire when there is plenty of contrary evidence available to the intellectual mind for pursuit. Laziness in academia results in this sort of sad takfiri affair.

    Many choose to follow sources which condemn virtually everyone the Prophet (sawaws) ever loved: his grandfather, father, mother, uncle, aunt, daughter, son-in-law, grandchildren... all for different reasons or on different assumptions, whether condemnation be in terms of hell-fire, extreme ignorance, or various acts of kufr. To stand before Allah and argue "but the chain was sahih according to such and such"...

  9. #9
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,120
    Rep Power
    454

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by YaAqsa View Post
    I wonder about one who has no fear of Allah that they are content dying with the belief that the Prophet's (sawaws) dearest ones are in hell-fire when there is plenty of contrary evidence available to the intellectual mind for pursuit. Laziness in academia results in this sort of sad takfiri affair.

    Many choose to follow sources which condemn virtually everyone the Prophet (sawaws) ever loved: his grandfather, father, mother, uncle, aunt, daughter, son-in-law, grandchildren... all for different reasons or on different assumptions, whether condemnation be in terms of hell-fire, extreme ignorance, or various acts of kufr. To stand before Allah and argue "but the chain was sahih according to such and such"...
    So you are saying they aren't condemned people?

    I mean, thats the MOTHER of the Prophet (SAW), this is no ordinary person, this is the women who gave birth to him, the women who breastfed him...

    Allah rewards us with palaces by doing the SMALLEST things, and theres no a single small good deed except which Allah gives you the most unimaginable things for, yet we Condemn the mother of our Beloved Prophet (SAW)? Allah is the All-Merciful, I refuse to believe such claims. If his mother goes to hell, then nobody has a chance of Jannah, people are overwhelming and degrading the Mercy of all Mercies.

    Its just so weird saying, the mother of the Prophet is going to be torchured, whereas Allah swt gave free will to all Humans to do good or bad, yet the Mother chose under her own free will to do such things for her Child, and not any ordinary child, but the Prophet (SAW) himself.

  10. #10
    pariah *asiya*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    47,839
    Rep Power
    1122

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by blanchoir View Post
    But this is kind of contradicting the 2nd part?

    2 – Those whom the call did not reach, so they remained unaware.
    the prophet himself said what their situation was,and the hadith are sahih, so where is the contradiction ? they knew who is Allah, but they also worshipped idols, this is the religion of the mushrikeen till today.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

    The Prophet said:

    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

    muslim

    Narrated 'Abdullah:

    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]


  11. #11
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,120
    Rep Power
    454

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by *asiya* View Post
    the prophet himself said what their situation was, so where is the contradiction ? they knew who is Allah, but they also worshipped idols, this is the religion of the mushrikeen till today.
    But I still dont understand why the Prophet would say this when only Allah has knowledge of these things?!?!? Or this is what the Qu'ran said, only Allah knows whats in the breast of Man..

  12. #12
    Odan tayyiboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,016
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    dont use your mind too much on this, go with the authentic Hadith on this matter......
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

  13. #13
    Odan
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,120
    Rep Power
    454

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by tayyiboon View Post
    dont use your mind too much on this, go with the authentic Hadith on this matter......
    I will, I am just going to stick to the fact that only Allah swt can judge someone wether they go to Hell or Heaven, he is the knower of the Seen and Unseen..

    If the Prophet has been given permission by Allah to know or say this, then I agree 100% if and only its from the authentic of Hadiths.

  14. #14
    pariah *asiya*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    47,839
    Rep Power
    1122

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by blanchoir View Post
    But I still dont understand why the Prophet would say this when only Allah has knowledge of these things?!?!? Or this is what the Qu'ran said, only Allah knows whats in the breast of Man..
    Allah ta ala has stated that the prophet does not speak from his own desires, We have also hadith qudsi, which is the statements of Allah ta ala in hadith.

    “Your companion (Muhammad) has neither gone astray nor has erred.

    Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.

    It is only a Revelation revealed”

    [al-Najm 53:2-4]

    insha Allah this will help explain more for you. dont let your desires get in the way of the facts of our deen.

    http://islamqa.info/en/ref/13206
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

    The Prophet said:

    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

    muslim

    Narrated 'Abdullah:

    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]


  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,808
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    116.* Verily! Allâh forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners (in worship) with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allâh, has indeed strayed far away. (An-Nisa)

    Al-Maeda [5:72]* They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth Partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.

  16. #16
    Rafidhi YaAqsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by tayyiboon View Post
    dont use your mind too much on this, go with the authentic Hadith on this matter......
    I disagree, my authentic hadith say that intellect is the most important creation to distinguish believer from disbeliever, human from animal...

    Al-Kafi

    THE BOOK OF INTELLIGENCE AND IGNORANCE

    1ـ أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو جَعْفَرٍ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَعْقُوبَ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا مِنْهُمْ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى الْعَطَّارُ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنِ الْحَسَنِ بْنِ مَحْبُوبٍ عَنِ الْعَلاءِ بْنِ رَزِينٍ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ مُسْلِمٍ عَنْ ابي جعفر (عَلَيْهِ السَّلام) قَالَ لَمَّا خَلَقَ الله الْعَقْلَ اسْتَنْطَقَهُ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ أَقْبِلْ فَأَقْبَلَ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ أَدْبِرْ فَأَدْبَرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ وَعِزَّتِي وَجَلالِي مَا خَلَقْتُ خَلْقاً هُوَ أَحَبُّ إِلَيَّ مِنْكَ وَلا أَكْمَلْتُكَ إِلا فِيمَنْ أُحِبُّ أَمَا إِنِّي إِيَّاكَ آمُرُ وَإِيَّاكَ أَنْهَى وَإِيَّاكَ أُعَاقِبُ وَإِيَّاكَ أُثِيبُ.

    1. Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Ya’qub has narrated from a number of our people of whom one is Muhammad ibn Yahya al-‘Attar who narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Hassan ibn Mahbub from 'Ala' ibn Razin from Muhammad ibn Muslim from abu Ja’far (a.s) who has said the following.

    "When Allah, God, created Intelligence He made it speak and then He said to it, ‘Come forward’. It came forward. He then said, "Go back." It went back.

    Then Allah said, "I swear by My honor and glory that I have not created any creature more beloved to Me than you. I will not perfect you in anyone except those whom I love. I, however, will command only you to do things and prohibit only you from doing certain things. I will grand blessings (rewards) to you only and will subject only you to punishments."

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,808
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Saba [34:37]* And It is not your wealth nor your Children that will bring you near unto Us, but he who believeth and doeth good (he draweth near). As for such, theirs will be twofold reward for what they did and they will dwell secure in lofty halls.


    Fatir [35:18]* And no burdened soul can bear another's burden, and if one heavy laden crieth for (help with) his load, naught of it will be lifted even though he (unto whom he crieth) be of kin. Thou warnest only those who fear their Lord in secret, and have established worship. He who groweth (in goodness), groweth only for himself, (he cannot by his Merit redeem others). Unto Allah is the journeying.

    10.* Allah citeth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot, who were under two of Our righteous slaves yet betrayed them so that they (the husbands) availed them naught against Allah and it was said (unto them): Enter the Fire along with those who enter.
    11.* And Allah citeth an example for those who believe: the wife of Pharaoh when she said: My Lord! Build for me a home with thee in the Garden, and deliver me from Pharaoh and his work, and deliver me from evil-doing folk;
    12.* And Mary, daughter of 'Imran, whose body was chaste, therefor We breathed therein something of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His scriptures, and was of the obedient.


    Surah At-Tahrim

  18. #18
    Odan tayyiboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,016
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    Quote Originally Posted by YaAqsa View Post
    I disagree, my authentic hadith say that intellect is the most important creation to distinguish believer from disbeliever, human from animal...
    apparently your intellect went down the drain when it came to Abu Bakr and Umar Radiya Allahu Anhum, how can the Prophet put his trust in them all his life only for them to later leave the fold of Islam???? where did your intellect go??????

    and i wont reply to you again, i dont like to waste my time with trolls/shias
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

  19. #19
    New Grand Mufti of Ummah Fais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,221
    Rep Power
    175

    Re: Amina The Mother of the Prophet (SAW)

    The Prophet parents are saved from the Hellfire as explained by Imam Sayuti (RA), he also discusses the Hadith narrated in Muslim below.

    http://marifah.net/articles/prophets...inalsuyuti.pdf

    Muslim narrated on the authority of Anas:

    A man said, O Messenger of Allah, where is my father?” He said: “In the fire.” When the man left he called him back and said, “Verily my father and your father are in the fire."

    Muslim and Abu Dawud narrated on Abu Hurayra’s authority: That the Prophet asked permission to ask forgiveness for his mother and it was not granted him [and he asked permission to visit her grave and it was granted].

    I say: Yes (they did narrate it) and the answer is that the narrators do not agree on the words, “Verily my father and your father are in the fire.” The chain that Muslim used is that of Hammad ibn Salama - from Thabit - from Anas. It is contradicted by the chain of Mu’ammar - from Thabit - (from Anas), which does not mention those words, but which says, “He called him back and said, “When you pass by the grave of an unbeliever, tell him of the fire.” There is no mention of the Prophet’s father in the latter version whatsoever, and its chain is more established (athbat) as Mu`ammar is more established than Hammad, whose memory has been questioned and some of whose narrations have been rejected. Bukhari did not take anything from him, nor did Muslim in the usul (Hadiths related to the principles of the Shari`ah) except through Thabit. Mu’ammar is impeccable from all those points of view and both Bukhari and Muslim use him. His version is therefore more reliable.

    Don't worry about other people or their parents .. worry about yourself.

    - Thread closed.
    If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle.

    said this to the Byzantine troops when they retreated from the battle field to the fortified town of Chalcis.

    - Khalid ibn Walid


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Super PM System provided by vBSuper_PM (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone
Omar Esa Nasheed Artist
| Omar Esa Nasheeds | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Nasheeds : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Hijabs Online | Hijabs | Hijab Shop | Hijab Shop | AlJazeera Live, MBC Live, Makkah Live : Treasure of The Scholars