Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Question was prophet saw created before adam?

argh having an argument with someone who is accusing me of not having enough love for the prophet pbuh. but Ive never seen a hadith where this has been written??? please help.
    And they who disbelieved and denied Our signs - for those there will be a humiliating punishment.
    Im trying so hard to be good

Re: was prophet saw created before adam?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    argh having an argument with someone who is accusing me of not having enough love for the prophet pbuh. but Ive never seen a hadith where this has been written??? please help.
    Those are people who have gone into extremes.
    Some go as far as saying that Allah created the universe and everything just for Mohammed (saw) . They say his (saw) name is writing on the arsh or kursi and it goes on and on.
    The burden of proof is on the one that you are debating, tell him to bring you a sahih hadith concerning the matter ( there isn't one btw )

off topic, but i just hit 500

Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said: “There will be tribulations during which one who sitting is better than one who is standing, and one who standing is better than one who is walking, and one who is walking is better than one who is running. He who exposes himself to them will be drawn to them and whoever find a refuge from them, let him seek protection therein.”

Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

alfi salella alel madani ahmed_abdullah's Avatar

The point is can you be a muslim by just reading la ilaha ilalah ?

If you can then tell me.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

Quote Originally Posted by Yunus aua View Post
    Some go as far as saying that Allah created the universe and everything just for Mohammed (saw) . They say his (saw) name is writing on the arsh or kursi and it goes on and on.
    The burden of proof is on the one that you are debating, tell him to bring you a sahih hadith concerning the matter ( there isn't one btw )

off topic, but i just hit 500
    thank you
    And they who disbelieved and denied Our signs - for those there will be a humiliating punishment.

This person who is accusing you of not loving Rasulullah enough, ask them to inform you of what Rasulullah did in the 3rd year of Hijrah and ask them to inform you of some of the Sunnah that he puts into practice if he is truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed_abdullah View Post
    The point is can you be a muslim by just reading la ilaha ilalah ?

If you can then tell me.
    Sayin he wasn't created before adam (as) is not the same as denying his existance. let me guess you believe in that which i mentioned previously?

Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said: “There will be tribulations during which one who sitting is better than one who is standing, and one who standing is better than one who is walking, and one who is walking is better than one who is running. He who exposes himself to them will be drawn to them and whoever find a refuge from them, let him seek protection therein.”

Sayin he wasn't created before adam (as) is not the same as denying his existance.
    Please explain.

Imam al haythami rahimullah alai believes and I believe too.The first thing that Allah created was the light of our prophet from his light.
    Last edited by ahmed_abdullah; 24-11-11 at 05:25 PM.
    Al-Muslimeen

Please explain.
    Just because we believe he was created after adam doesn't mean we believe he never existed. this in regards to you saying that you can't just say la ilaha ilallah.
    So to my undesrtanding of what you were saying is that because we say muhammad arrasullullah (saw) we must believe he was created before adam (as).
    Or maybe i misunderstood you

Just because we believe he was created after adam doesn't mean we believe he never existed. this in regards to you saying that you can't just say la ilaha ilallah.
    So to my undesrtanding of what you were saying is that because we say muhammad arrasullullah (saw) we must believe he was created before adam (as).
    Or maybe i misunderstood you
    You misunderstood me.

Syeddina ibrahim alaihisalaam was a muslim.Now how can a muslim be someone who read only la ilaha ilalah.

So when was he created and what was the kalimah of Syeddina ibrahim alaihisalaam .

To be a muslim you must testify that syeddina muhammed mustafah salellahualaihiwasalam is the prophet of Allah.If didn't exist, how did he testify then?

So this means there is confusion.

Ibn Abbas (R.A) narrates that Allah inspired Isa (A.S) saying O Isa, believe in Muhammad (صلى الله عليهوسلم), and whosoever form your Ummah finds him should believe in him, If I had not created Muhammad (صلى اللهعليه وسلم) then I would not have created Adam, If not for him I would not have created the paradise and hell, When I made the throne on Water, it started to shake, I wrote La Ilaha Il Allah Muhammad ur Rasul Ullah, due to which it became still

Imam Hakim in Mustadrak ala Sahihayn, Volume No. 2, Page No. 609, Hadith No. 4227 and says that it is having sahih chain.
    Last edited by ahmed_abdullah; 24-11-11 at 05:31 PM.
    Al-Muslimeen

Chillin' with my axe

Please explain.

Imam al haythami rahimullah alai believes and I believe too.The first thing that Allah created was the light of our prophet from his light.
    Can you explain the bit in bold?

You misunderstood me.

Syeddina ibrahim alaihisalaam was a muslim.Now how can a muslim be someone who read only la ilaha ilalah.

So when was he created and what was the kalimah of Syeddina ibrahim alaihisalaam .
    la ilaha ilalah ibrahim rasulullah.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Can you explain the bit in bold?
    He believes?, and what is the bases for this belief.
    The claim you guys are making is no different than that of the christians who claim that " in the beginning the word was with God" and that word is Jesus (as)

la ilaha ilalah ibrahim rasulullah.
    Wrong, you cannot be a muslim until you testify syeddina al arabi muhammed ar rasulullah salellahualaiwasalam
    Al-Muslimeen

He believes?, and what is the bases for this belief.
    The claim you guys are making is no different than that of the christians who claim that " in the beginning the word was with God" and that word is Jesus (as)
    Do not judge with christian books, half of them is copied from Quran and ahadith.
    Al-Muslimeen

Wrong, you cannot be a muslim until you testify syeddina al arabi muhammed ar rasulullah salellahualaiwasalam
    Believe what you wish

Do not judge with christian books, half of them is copied from Quran and ahadith.
    Its not in their books its their claim, made up... just like yours

Ibn Abbas (R.A) narrates that Allah inspired Isa (A.S) saying O Isa, believe in Muhammad (صلى الله عليهوسلم), and whosoever form your Ummah finds him should believe in him, If I had not created Muhammad (صلى اللهعليه وسلم) then I would not have created Adam, If not for him I would not have created the paradise and hell, When I made the throne on Water, it started to shake, I wrote La Ilaha Il Allah Muhammad ur Rasul Ullah, due to which it became still

Imam Hakim in Mustadrak ala Sahihayn, Volume No. 2, Page No. 609, Hadith No. 4227 and says that it is having sahih chain.
    hmm doesnt this prove the person i was arguing with right??? im getting even more confused??? is this hadith authentic???

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    The first thing that Allah created was the light of our prophet from his light.
    That contradict the ayah in the Quran
    “Say (O Muhammad): ‘I am only a man like you. It has been inspired to me that your God is One God (Allaah). So whoever hopes for the Meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord.” [al-Kahf 18:110]

Ibn Abbas (R.A) narrates that Allah inspired Isa (A.S) saying O Isa, believe in Muhammad (صلى الله عليهوسلم), and whosoever form your Ummah finds him should believe in him, If I had not created Muhammad (صلى اللهعليه وسلم) then I would not have created Adam, If not for him I would not have created the paradise and hell, When I made the throne on Water, it started to shake, I wrote La Ilaha Il Allah Muhammad ur Rasul Ullah, due to which it became still ------------------------

---is this authentic/???so the point is that adam pbuh or man woul have never been created if it wasnt for the prophet saw

Where is Al Faqeer these days ?
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

I think there is a good narration regarding it ... Found this.

In the chapter concerning the Prophet's superiority over all other Prophets in his great book titled al-Wafa bi Ahwal al-Mustafa', Ibn al-Jawzi states: "Part of the demonstration of his superiority to other Prophets is the fact that Adam (AS) asked his Lord through the sanctity (hurma) of Muhammad (SAWS) that He relent towards him." The most authentic chain for this report is not that of al-Hakim's narration from `Umar through `Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd ibn Aslam who is weak (da`îf), but that of the Companion Maysarat al-Fajr who narrates it as follows:

I asked: "O Messenger of Allah, when were you [first] a Prophet?" He replied: "When Allah created the earth ‘Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens’(2:29), and created the Throne, He wrote on the leg of the Throne: "Muhammad the Messenger of Allah is the Seal of Prophets" (Muhammadun Rasűlullâhi Khâtamu al-Anbiyâ'). Then Allah created the Garden in which He made Adam and Hawwa' dwell, and He wrote my name on the gates, its tree-leaves, its domes and tents, at a time when Adam was still between the spirit and the body. When Allah Most High instilled life into him he looked at the Throne and saw my name, whereupon Allah informed him that 'He [Muhammad SAWS] is the liege-lord of all your descendants.' When Satan deceived them both, they repented and sought intercession to Allah with my name."

But it doesn't matter if he was or wasn't. He is the best of creation .. and thats all that matters.
    If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle.

said this to the Byzantine troops when they retreated from the battle field to the fortified town of Chalcis.

- Khalid ibn Walid

Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Bidat barelvis again....

... sigh...
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Odan

Please explain.

??????????????
    Sisters, please do not PM or rep me

Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient. [24:55]

Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth. [14:27]

"Seek help through Allah and be patient. Indeed, the earth belongs to Allah . He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous." [7:128]

(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs. [22:41]

Narrated Ibn Umar (RA) that the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated."[Sahih Bukhari]

Quote Originally Posted by MoMo. View Post
    ??????????????
    That seems to be shirk (astaghfirullah).
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Peacenik View Post
    Audhubillah
    Sisters, please do not PM or rep me

Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient. [24:55]

Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth. [14:27]

"Seek help through Allah and be patient. Indeed, the earth belongs to Allah . He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous." [7:128]

(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs. [22:41]

Narrated Ibn Umar (RA) that the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated."[Sahih Bukhari]

www.searching-islam.com Perseveranze's Avatar

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Pretty sure Adam(pbuh) was created before Muhammad(pbuh). This claim almost reminds me Christians saying how Jesus(pbuh) came before Ibraham(pbuh).

But I'm just saying, people need to be careful. Also, a reminder -

The Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) has said: Do not over praise me as the Christians over-praised the son of Mary. I am His slave so say: 'Allah's slave and messenger' [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze View Post
    Asalaamu Alaikum,

Pretty sure Adam(pbuh) was created before Muhammad(pbuh). This claim almost reminds me Christians saying how Jesus(pbuh) came before Ibraham(pbuh).

Yeah, it's no different

Quote Originally Posted by Peacenik View Post
    ​It contradicts the ayah in the Quran
    “Say (O Muhammad): ‘ I am only a man like you" 18:10

Please explain.

So you are saying that the Prophet was made from an attribute of Allah ? Where do you come up with such batil?

Fear Allah
    Last edited by ya akhi; 24-11-11 at 11:35 PM.

Some Times People Argue Over Silliness Some Would Even Argue that the Sky Is Pink Not Blue
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

Asalaamu Alaikum,

But I'm just saying, people need to be careful. Also, a reminder -

The Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) has said: Do not over praise me as the Christians over-praised the son of Mary. I am His slave so say: 'Allah's slave and messenger' [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
    You are pretty sure based on what ....?
    If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle.

said this to the Byzantine troops when they retreated from the battle field to the fortified town of Chalcis.

- Khalid ibn Walid

Quote Originally Posted by Fais View Post
    Because Adam (as) was the first human to be created. And humans are created out of dirt. To say that Mohammed came before him and was created from light goes against the ayah that i have qouted twice from surah al khaf.

Because Adam (as) was the first human to be created. And humans are created out of dirt. To say that Mohammed came before him and was created from light goes against the ayah that i have qouted twice from surah al khaf.
    Forget the second part regarding him being created from light. I'm talking about him being a Prophet before Adam and his name being on the throne of Allah (SWT).

The Hadith I posted in post #21.

- Khalid ibn Walid

Forget the second part regarding him being created from light. I'm talking about him being a Prophet before Adam and his name being on the throne of Allah (SWT).

The Hadith I posted in post #21.
    It is possible that Adam (as) knew about him since Allah gave them prophesies about prophets to come. The name on Allah's throne I don't know about that, need to do more research or ask a trusted 3alim

www.searching-islam.com Perseveranze's Avatar

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I found out where this "Muhammad(pbuh) before Adam(pbuh) comes from", some Shia said -

In shi'ism, we believe that Allah(sw)'s first creation was Mohammed PBUH&HH.

It is related that Jabir ibn `Abd Allah said to the Prophet : "O Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, tell me of the first thing Allah created before all things." He said: "O Jabir, the first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet from His light, and that light remained (lit. "turned") in the midst of His Power for as long as He wished, and there was not, at that time, a Tablet or a Pen or a Paradise or a Fire or an angel or a heaven or an earth. And when Allah wished to create creation, he divided that Light into four parts and from the first made the Pen, from the second the Tablet, from the third the Throne, [and from the fourth everything else]."

The bible says creation started with light, there shall be light. Islam explains further, that light is the Nur of our prophet Mohammed(PBUH&HH)
    Whoever believes the above is in shia territory.

You're asking me evidence that Adam(pbuh) was created before Muhammad(pbuh)?
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I found out where this "Muhammad(pbuh) before Adam(pbuh) comes from", some Shia said -

Whoever believes the above is in shia territory.

You're asking me evidence that Adam(pbuh) was created before Muhammad(pbuh)?
    Who cares what some Shia said ... the one I posted was from ibn al Jawzi (Ra). Ibn Taymiyyah (Ra) also narrates the same Hadith. Is either one of these Scholars a Shia?
    Last edited by Fais; 25-11-11 at 01:17 AM.

- Khalid ibn Walid

I think there is a good narration regarding it ... Found this.

In the chapter concerning the Prophet's superiority over all other Prophets in his great book titled al-Wafa bi Ahwal al-Mustafa', Ibn al-Jawzi states: "Part of the demonstration of his superiority to other Prophets is the fact that Adam (AS) asked his Lord through the sanctity (hurma) of Muhammad (SAWS) that He relent towards him." The most authentic chain for this report is not that of al-Hakim's narration from `Umar through `Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd ibn Aslam who is weak (da`îf), but that of the Companion Maysarat al-Fajr who narrates it as follows:

I asked: "O Messenger of Allah, when were you [first] a Prophet?" He replied: "When Allah created the earth ‘Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens’(2:29), and created the Throne, He wrote on the leg of the Throne: "Muhammad the Messenger of Allah is the Seal of Prophets" (Muhammadun Rasűlullâhi Khâtamu al-Anbiyâ'). Then Allah created the Garden in which He made Adam and Hawwa' dwell, and He wrote my name on the gates, its tree-leaves, its domes and tents, at a time when Adam was still between the spirit and the body. When Allah Most High instilled life into him he looked at the Throne and saw my name, whereupon Allah informed him that 'He [Muhammad SAWS] is the liege-lord of all your descendants.' When Satan deceived them both, they repented and sought intercession to Allah with my name."

But it doesn't matter if he was or wasn't. He is the best of creation .. and thats all that matters.
    Where did you get this hadith from, i.e. where is its reference?

I can say "Ibn Abbas (ra) said.... such and such" but unless i can point to a reference in a authentic book of Hadith its not the same. For example is the Hadith in Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidi, etc, and if so, where ?
    "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

You misunderstood me.

To be a muslim you must testify that syeddina muhammed mustafah salellahualaihiwasalam is the prophet of Allah.If didn't exist, how did he testify then?

So this means there is confusion.

Al-Mustadrak alaa al-Sahihain is a book of Hadith collection. However the criteria used to determine if a Hadith is sahih is not strict enough, according to a number of Scholars who came after, including Al-Dhahabbi.

Therefore we can't just change our Aqeedah based on this alone.
    "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Troll Hunter Supreme Saif-Uddin's Avatar

The Creation of the Rasul before or after Adam(as) has Naught to Do with Loving him ...

Anyone who Loves the Rasul , then he will Obey him, ans strive to follow/emulate him

we have too many people in the Ummah who make like to make claims, but fail to back them up with actions,

as stated by Brother Fais, it doesn't matter when he was created.

what matters is that He is the Best of Creation,

Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 25-11-11 at 04:12 AM.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadith no. 627]

May Allah ta'ala join our beloved akhi Uncle-Umar (may Allah ta'ala have mercy upon him) with the Shuhada and grant him the Highest station in Jannatul Firdaus

Ameen

https://www.justgiving.com/FoodTruckForSyria/