Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tripoli to Damascus to Imam Mahdi - Sheikh Imran Hosein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvRtrswA3c
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Re: Tripoli to Damascus to Imam Mahdi - Sheikh Imran Hosein

Quote Originally Posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
    But supporting something that isnt from the Quran and sunnah, bcoz his teacher did it is bad.
    Wa kullu bidhatin dhalaalah.
    Tell me what exactly did he support that wasn't from Quran and sunnah? And please give me proof, because I don't see him singing or dancing in the masjid as you claim.
    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by ukhan0888 View Post
    Tell me what exactly did he support that wasn't from Quran and sunnah? And please give me proof, because I don't see him singing or dancing in the masjid as you claim.
    Ive told too much.
    Ive seen IRL doing that.

Ive told too much.
    Ive seen IRL doing that.
    Please give me proof, he has written many books, has many video lectures, please point out to me one passage from his book or a clip from his many videos where he supports something that's against the Quran and sunnah. Thank you if you cant than please don't spread false rumors

Account Disabled

^ I cant go back in time and get a camera.
    Plz take my word.
    Wallahi I am not lying.

Plz take my word.
    Wallahi I am not lying.
    You are probably confusing nasheeds with singing. Nasheeds which has no music whatsoever is allowed in Islam. Also poetry.

Account Disabled

Plz take my word.
    Wallahi I am not lying.
    Could you clarify exactly what he said? word to word..ie your question and his answer.
    Mrs B

You are probably confusing nasheeds with singing. Nasheeds which has no music whatsoever is allowed in Islam. Also poetry.
    No.
    Singing for the Prophet SAW in the middle of jumah isnt nasheed.

No.
    This sheikh travels the world, I'am sure someone can find proof of what you say, especially since many of his lectures are recorded.

Account Disabled

This sheikh travels the world, I'am sure someone can find proof of what you say, especially since many of his lectures are recorded.
    I went with him without a group. It was me, him and some other shaykh.

Who was the other sheikh? Perhaps he can verify your claim..
    Mrs B

Quote Originally Posted by shazj View Post
    Who was the other sheikh? Perhaps he can verify your claim..
    I wanted to not say too much, but oh well.
    Things are getting personal.
    Please believe me.

In islam its about innocent until proven guilty. You need witnesses before you can accuse someone.

The question. Did he ever sing on Friday kutba? If he did I'am sure we will have plenty of witnesses.

Account Disabled

In islam its about innocent until proven guilty. You need witnesses before you can accuse someone.

The question. Did he ever sing on Friday kutba? If he did I'am sure we will have plenty of witnesses.
    go to the other side of the world

The mujahideen he called cattle are the ones who make an Alliance with the West to fight Assad. They are cattle because only a foolish person would make an Alliance with the bigger devil, the West, to fight the smaller devil, Asad.
    And look what happened to them by making an Alliance with the west. They do all the fighting, and when the fighting is over like in Libya, the west black lists the mujahideen and installs a secular leadership. And look at Syria, the mujahideen does all the fighting and is black listed, while the secular FSA is in leadership. Wouldnt you call that cattle?? What did you gain by making an Alliance with the West?
    you're insight is every bit as 'good' as your sheikh it seems, just as your hearing must be equal to it as well.

Suggest you listen to the clip I post above, you will clearly hear him call those fighting asad, whether the secular leaders in the FSA, or the mujahideen, or those that come somewhere between them as cattle, no less than this which as we know is how Allaah describes the kuffar.

as for the mujahideen being misguided in libya, and this being a proof well sorry but this is wrong also. The call to islam can now be open, people calling to shariah of Allaah, forbidding the munkar and enjoining the ma'roof, demolishing the graves used as idols by extreme sufis, all these things not possible before.

its a work in progress, no one claimed it was going to be otherwise so its a total strawman argument to claim because they don't have a shariah state now, the rebellion was not justified, they fought to get rid of the shaitan gadhafi, now they look to build upon it and it will take time but it is coming inshallaah soon.

No.

Ameen.
    ... " They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"

(Quran: Surah 18 Verse 49)

Quote Originally Posted by Bina20 View Post
    Ameen.

he's got an anti shaykh club going he thought you joined him....

Quote Originally Posted by abu saalehah View Post
    you're insight is every bit as 'good' as your sheikh it seems, just as your hearing must be equal to it as well.

Suggest you listen to the clip I post above, you will clearly hear him call those fighting asad, whether the secular leaders in the FSA, or the mujahideen, or those that come somewhere between them as cattle, no less than this which as we know is how Allaah describes the kuffar.

as for the mujahideen being misguided in libya, and this being a proof well sorry but this is wrong also. The call to islam can now be open, people calling to shariah of Allaah, forbidding the munkar and enjoining the ma'roof, demolishing the graves used as idols by extreme sufis, all these things not possible before.

its a work in progress, no one claimed it was going to be otherwise so its a total strawman argument to claim because they don't have a shariah state now, the rebellion was not justified, they fought to get rid of the shaitan gadhafi, now they look to build upon it and it will take time but it is coming inshallaah soon.
    That's what I thought as well, that no matter what the revolution would definitely bring some positive changes etc.. but then again the revolution was only and only possible by the assistance of the West, and last time I checked the West had waged war against islam. If you think that things are going for the better then just wait what these monsters do to the places which they have "freed"

When they got rid of Saddam in Iraq people were free as well, but a million iraqi's died in the process, and hey got something even bigger planned for Syria and Egypt. The sheikh is a little frustrated because he knows what's next for these countries and its very bad....the only reason he predicted the Arab Spring 10 years ago is because he knows what the Zionists are planning.

Watch the next clip as this sheikh predicts how the Arab Spring will take place as part of the Zionist agenda, which was 10 years ago.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0nR7-Cmszpo

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn Abidin View Post
    This basically says it all, yet the one-.eyed Muslims would argue otherwise even when all the facts are presented to them.

Account Disabled

No wonder you're confused I thought it read Singing for the Prophet SAW in the middle of jumah IS nasheed.
    Which clearly is not upon the sunnah.
    ... " They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"

(Quran: Surah 18 Verse 49)

[SIZE=3]To What Destination Is Ikhwan Al-Muslimun Leading Egypt By Sheikh Imran Hosein [/SIZE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxNyWEWroaM

Account Disabled

I cant tell u bcoz ill reveal too much about myself.
    All I can say is I know more about him than most members here. He is very musguided.
    I am telling u to stay away from him. I know a lot about him. He is deviant. I have warned you.
    Quote Originally Posted by muqallid View Post
    No one listen to this guy. He is pro-rafida and gives a dodgy twist to many hadith

Brothers, subhannallah no matter what you think about what Sheikh Imran says you guys shouldn't say anything bad about him or say that he's misguided. Only Allah knows whether he's guided or not, especially a sheikh who probably studied longer than you even lived for. If you hear him saying something you disagree with leave it alone and if he says something you agree with take and say Alhamdulilah but don't say 'don't listen to him at all' or 'beware of him' like a bunch of people on Youtube do. Maybe he has some good information that some else needs to increase his/her Imaan and you just stopped him from some knowledge he was looking for. There's some stuff he says that i don't agree with but there's alot i do agree with but i wouldn't try to stop anyone from listening to what he has to say.
    Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present

Odan

I have read some stuff from this guy and it is kufr

eg Prophet saw said Gog and Magoog will be released after the coming of Isa (ra), this guy says they are already released

And his views on what the sahabh said - ''some peripherally important comments made years ago'' which require development ''fresh interpretations'' He claims its better to ''start from scratch''

Quote Originally Posted by nonameakhi View Post

eg Prophet saw said Gog and Magoog will be released after the coming of Isa (ra), this guy says they are already released

And his views on what the sahabh said - ''some peripherally important comments made years ago'' which require development ''fresh interpretations'' He claims its better to ''start from scratch''
    He along with other scholars hold the opinion the gog magog has been released because of the hadith such as these

(2) Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: That the Prophet once came to her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe unto the Arabs from a danger that has come near. An opening has been made in the wall of gog and Magog like this," making a circle with his thumb and index finger. Zainab bint Jahsh said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed even though there are pious persons among us?" He said, "Yes, when the evil person will increase." (Bukhari Book #55, Hadith #565)

(3) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah has made an opening in the wall of the gog and Magog (people) like this, and he made with his hand (with the help of his fingers). (Bukhari book #55, Hadith #566)

This hadith is repeated several times in the most authentic narration after the Quran, sahih Bukhari,
    If you don't agree then so be it, but people with limited Islamic knowledge aren't in any position to pass fatwas. Sheikh Imran hosein is not the first scholar to reach the conclusion, some scholars have been saying this for years

Account Disabled

Odan

He along with other scholars hold the opinion the gog magog has been released because of the hadith such as these

(2) Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: That the Prophet once came to her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe unto the Arabs from a danger that has come near. An opening has been made in the wall of gog and Magog like this," making a circle with his thumb and index finger. Zainab bint Jahsh said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed even though there are pious persons among us?" He said, "Yes, when the evil person will increase." (Bukhari Book #55, Hadith #565)

(3) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah has made an opening in the wall of the gog and Magog (people) like this, and he made with his hand (with the help of his fingers). (Bukhari book #55, Hadith #566)

This hadith is repeated several times in the most authentic narration after the Quran, sahih Bukhari,
    If you don't agree then so be it, but people with limited Islamic knowledge aren't in any position to pass fatwas. Sheikh Imran hosein is not the first scholar to reach the conclusion, some scholars have been saying this for years
    Yes akhie and the Prophet saw also said the WOULD NOT be released until AFTER Esa (ra) has returned.

I suggest you read up on Gog and Magog and how they continuously try and escape but next day always start again

No I have given a couple of evidences (there are others too) if you are arguing he didnt say such then thats a different argument (its in his books by the way)

And to what I have said is not a fatwa that I have made up from nowhere. The Quran tells us what to call people who say other than what teh Prophet saw said
    This is known in the deen by necessity

Yes akhie and the Prophet saw also said the WOULD NOT be released until AFTER Esa (ra) has returned.

I suggest you read up on Gog and Magog and how they continuously try and escape but next day always start again

No I have given a couple of evidences (there are others too) if you are arguing he didnt say such then thats a different argument (its in his books by the way)

And to what I have said is not a fatwa that I have made up from nowhere. The Quran tells us what to call people who say other than what teh Prophet saw said
    This is known in the deen by necessity
    please provide Quran and Hadith to back up your claim, I provided hadith for our claim, now your turn show me hadith ok thank you

Account Disabled

Odan

please provide Quran and Hadith to back up your claim, I provided hadith for our claim, now your turn show me hadith ok thank you
    Those hadith you have quoted dont not say they are released akhie.

as for affter jesus, here you go

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 7015:...I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering/lake Tiberius (or Sea of Galilee) and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass it, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus PBUH and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinars and Allah's Apostle, Jesus PBUH and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack the necks of Gog and Magog) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus PBUH and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench.

Those hadith you have quoted dont not say they are released akhie.

as for affter jesus, here you go

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 7015:...I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering/lake Tiberius (or Sea of Galilee) and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass it, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus PBUH and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinars and Allah's Apostle, Jesus PBUH and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack the necks of Gog and Magog) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus PBUH and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench.
    Please read the hadith, no where does it say that the gog and magog are released after Jesus(Isa) returns. In fact gog magog released are mentioned before Jesus is mentioned.

As for the sea of galile: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJAAJ8w3Zw

Account Disabled

Odan

Please read the hadith, no where does it say that the gog and magog are released after Jesus(Isa) returns. In fact gog magog released are mentioned before Jesus is mentioned.

As for the sea of galile: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJAAJ8w3Zw
    akhie, that was the first one I could post so I did, its quite self evident you have obviously missed everything

Allah swt is speaking to Esa (ra) when saying take these people to tur. Read other translations etc

Now why would allah swt be talking to Esa (ra) and warning of a people who will be sent swarming down the slopes?

As for the pictures, they dont mean nothing. Even if that was a sign it still isnt happening until AFTER esa (ra)

here is another translation of teh hadith I gave before

"...Allah will send revelation upon Jesus (PBUH) that 'Such a creation of mine is now going to emerge that no power will be able to stop them. Therefore take my servants and ascend the Mount of Toor.' Then Ya'jooj and Majooj will be sent and they will surge forth in all their fury. When those from among them who constitute the former part of their army pass the lake of Tiberias, they will drink up all the water of that lake and by the time those that constitute the latter part of that same army pass the lake, they will say, "There used to be water here (long ago). When they reach the Mount of Khamr in Jerusalem, they will arrogantly proclaim: 'We have conquered the people of the earth, now we will annihilate those in the sky.' So saying they will fire their arrows towards the sky. When the arrows return to the ground they will be blood stained.
    Jesus (PBUH) will be on the Mount of Toor with his followers. At that time the head of and ox will be as valuable as is a hundred dinars to you in this day. [This indicates the scarcity of provisions]. Faced with these hardships, Jesus (PBUH) and his followers will make dua (prayer) unto Allah (to remove this calamity). As a result, Allah will cause sores to appear on the necks of each and every individual of these people which will cause their death suddenly. When Jesus (PBUH) and his followers descend from the Mount of Toor there will not be a single space on the land where the dead rotting bodies of these people is not littered, giving off a horrendous odour.

Kufir, shirk, and more kufir. everything you don't agree with is kufr. So what he didnt take the opinion of one sahaba don't be shocked but many scholars have to at some point choose the opinion of one sahaba over another or a later scholar for one reason or another. Are all these scholars now kufar or have committed kufir.

Who taught you your definition of Kufir shaykh google, this isnt even a point of Aqeedah to be an issue of Kufr.

regarding the shaykh views he believes Yajuj to be released in stages some already among us some to come later so no he doesn't contradict the hadith he has another interpretation for it.

loose the hate bandwagon your not on Islamic charachter if you feel hate and make takfir so often it only comes from this.
    like you interpreting the Quran and sunnah according to your self and leaving 1400 years of islamic interpretation. The topic btw is sings of Qiyamah new interpretation will always be needed as more context is added to our understanding, that is just a given, when rasul allah said dajjal will ride a donkey whose ears are such and such a length across do you still hope to find a giant donkey somewhere or will you follow the new understanding that he is talking about a plane.
    Last edited by Ibn Abidin; 22-12-12 at 12:28 PM.

^no. Ive been with him and he doesnt speak out against munkar. A so called 'shaykh' was being served food with women who had uncivered hair and were wearing trousers.

Odan

Kufir, shirk, and more kufir. everything you don't agree with is kufr. So what he didnt take the opinion of one sahaba don't be shocked but many scholars have to at some point choose the opinion of one sahaba over another or a later scholar for one reason or another. Are all these scholars now kufar or have committed kufir.

Who taught you your definition of Kufir shaykh google, this isnt even a point of Aqeedah to be an issue of Kufr.

regarding the shaykh views he believes Yajuj to be released in stages some already among us some to come later so no he doesn't contradict the hadith he has another interpretation for it.

loose the hate bandwagon your not on Islamic charachter if you feel hate and make takfir so often it only comes from this.

like you interpreting the Quran and sunnah according to your self and leaving 1400 years of islamic interpretation. The topic btw is sings of Qiyamah new interpretation will always be needed as more context is added to our understanding, that is just a given, when rasul allah said dajjal will ride a donkey whose ears are such and such a length across do you still hope to find a giant donkey somewhere or will you follow the new understanding that he is talking about a plane.
    Which TV programme did you get these views from?

To go against what the prophet saw said, which i sthe speach of Allah swt is what?

Read what he says before you spout your rubbish.

Odan

^no. Ive been with him and he doesnt speak out against munkar. A so called 'shaykh' was being served food with women who had uncivered hair and were wearing trousers.
    Akhi it doesnt matter what you say to this guy, he quotes TV programmes as evidence to prove a point

Akhi it doesnt matter what you say to this guy, he quotes TV programmes as evidence to prove a point
    May Allah show him the truth.

That's the problem, these brothers aren't even scholars and yet they are passing fatwas on him, may Allah remove tge hatred from their hearts. The sheiks opinions are derived from Quran and hadith its not from thin air.

To everyone stay with the opinion you want, no need to show hate.

Account Disabled

Odan

That's the problem, these brothers aren't even scholars and yet they are passing fatwas on him, may Allah remove tge hatred from their hearts. The sheiks opinions are derived from Quran and hadith its not from thin air.

To everyone stay with the opinion you want, no need to show hate.
    Actually of the 2 examples I gave you both go against the sayings of Muhammad saw .

It seems his ideas are in fact gained from thin air, as Quran and sunnah say otherwise

Actually of the 2 examples I gave you both go against the sayings of Muhammad saw .

It seems his ideas are in fact gained from thin air, as Quran and sunnah say otherwise
    It would be better for you if you post a fatwa about this sheikh by a scholar/sheikh, instead of slandering him yourself when you even haven't read the hadits from which he derived his "opinions" from.

As always no one is forcing their opinions on you. Thank you for your opinions. Whoever wants to listen to this sheikh can do so and whoever want to avoid him can do so as well.

Account Disabled

Odan

It would be better for you if you post a fatwa about this sheikh by a scholar/sheikh, instead of slandering him yourself when you even haven't read the hadits from which he derived his "opinions" from.

As always no one is forcing their opinions on you. Thank you for your opinions. Whoever wants to listen to this sheikh can do so and whoever want to avoid him can do so as well.
    Actually those 2 examples were taken from someone. And he went into things in great detail, even posting it to Imran Hossain and offering guidance

As for opinions, am glad you said this and would point you to surah 33 verse 36

Sahih International
    It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

Please provide a fatwa from a "scholar"who have read and evaluated this sheikh's work. We prefer the opinions of learned men instead of you, your slandering demonstrates that you are no way near to being a scholar.

Once again, please provide a respectable fatwa by a "scholar" jzk.

Account Disabled