Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    TheAnswer?
    Guests

    If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Is this a sahih hadith or fake?

    I read if a man sees a non mahram woman and gets turned on he should go and sleep with his wife...?

    Is this really moral? I mean , what about a woman seeing a half naked man and getting "turned on" and then goes 2 sleep with her husband???

    elaboration needed plz..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Im not sure what exactly are you asking here.

  3. #3
    unr1224
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer? View Post
    Is this a sahih hadith or fake?

    I read if a man sees a non mahram woman and gets turned on he should go and sleep with his wife...?

    Is this really moral? I mean , what about a woman seeing a half naked man and getting "turned on" and then goes 2 sleep with her husband???

    elaboration needed plz..
    Let's use some common sense here.

    If the husband gets sexually aroused, then of course he would need his sexual needs met. You wouldn't want your husband to sleep around with another woman to satisfy himself now would you?

    Same with the woman. If she gets aroused, then she too needs her needs met.

    It's common sense!

  4. #4
    میرے دل کا نور .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    44,200
    Rep Power
    709

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.

    'The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah)' of Sahih Muslim. 3240

    It's sahih. But, what is so immoral about having intercourse with your wife?

    How did you come to conclusion that women can not have intercourse if they are aroused?

    Islam has given both gender the right to each other in regards to fulfilling the desires.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

  5. #5
    شهيد إن شاء الله
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    12,127
    Rep Power
    155

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    you will understand when you are married.

    as a man, a slight breeze can cause you to have some needs.

    and in your daily life, no matter how hard you try, there will always be fitnah.

    this naturally charges you up. and it dosent necessarily have to do with seeing. there are pheromones and perfumes and al that, all designed to attract you. this will no doubt charge a man up weather or not he is married. he has no control over pheromones.

    so when he goes home, he should go with his wife, because she is halal for him, and a cover for him.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

    O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

    JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

    sponsor an orphan

  6. #6
    barking
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    would you care to elaborate why exactly its 'immoral' for a man to sleep with his wife or a wife to sleep with her husband?

    thank you.

  7. #7
    donthinkso
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    I don't know if it is a valid hadith but doesn't sound right...couldn't that lead to the man/woman imagining that they are being intimate with the person they got turned on by, during intimacy with the spouse!? :S

  8. #8
    efefered
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    First of All, Muslims, men and women are ordered to lower their gaze, so someone seeing the opposite sex is something that would happen on accident, and then that attraction would enter their heart. Now in order to fight this desire, they would sleep with their husband or wife, what's so hard to understand about that?

  9. #9
    Unregistered00
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Even if they were thinking about someone else or having a fantasy about an imaginary person, that can actually just make things interesting. The reality is, that's life. We all get attracted to other people and the way to deal with it is by directing your energy to your spouse. It's halal and healthy. You cannot realistically expected your spouse will never think about some one else, they will.

  10. #10
    أهل الرأي. IbnulQayyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    9,566
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    They might need to sleep with their spouse because if they do not then the sight they saw might keep lingering in their mind and probably create a picture for them etc,.
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

    ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

  11. #11
    TheAnswer?
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle umar View Post
    you will understand when you are married.

    as a man, a slight breeze can cause you to have some needs.

    and in your daily life, no matter how hard you try, there will always be fitnah.

    this naturally charges you up. and it dosent necessarily have to do with seeing. there are pheromones and perfumes and al that, all designed to attract you. this will no doubt charge a man up weather or not he is married. he has no control over pheromones.

    so when he goes home, he should go with his wife, because she is halal for him, and a cover for him.
    "I'll understand when I'm married" - ok Mr. Uncle, but I am married, alhamdulilah - You're logic is astounding. My husband was shocked himself to read such a hadith and very angry about it as well, so not all men act or think like what you have protrayed. Islam is about lowering your gaze, guarding your parts for your wife/husband (that includes getting turned on from a non-mahram)

    I disagree with fitnah, many brothers and sisters do not get affected by temptation if we follow Islam correctly and keep shaytan out of our lives..on the other hand, there are many married sisters wanting to sleep around and getting aroused by men outside as well (u really don't kno women, do u?)

    The point is, how can there be a hadith thats sahih that admits the prophet saw looked at a woman, got aroused and went to sleep with his wife? Do u really have that stupid logic that allahs messenger would do that? Then he tells men if u see a female and get aroused (ie: meaning would like to sleep with her) he should go sleep with his wife?

    on the contrary scholars have said masculine hadiths go for females as well..so instead of telling men/ women to lower their gaze, u do this? hmm how about your wife/future wife getting aroused by a muscular man and then go home to sleep with her husband all because a non mahram turned her on? keep in mind shes only sleeping with u because a "hot" guy aroused her, not because she loves u...logical or not?

  12. #12
    TheAnswer?
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.

    'The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah)' of Sahih Muslim. 3240

    It's sahih. But, what is so immoral about having intercourse with your wife?

    How did you come to conclusion that women can not have intercourse if they are aroused?

    Islam has given both gender the right to each other in regards to fulfilling the desires.
    Brother, the question is about someone physically seeing a man/woman and feeling sexually inclined to sleep with them [ie: a non-mahram]..and that person goes to his/her wife/husband and has intercourse partially from fantasizing/feeling aroused from a stranger..? Guilt trip or what?

    Sure Islam has given rights to fulfilling desires..My question is totally different. It's somewhat considered cheating. If you can do zina with your eyes, what logic is used when theres a quote quote "sahih" hadith that says basically instead of lowering ur gaze, go sleep with your spouse if u get aroused by a non marahm..umm isnt this zina with eyes?

    We are becoming more and more afraid that these so called sahih hadiths have been made up by kufr to lead muslims astray..anyone can call a hadith sahih or call ig bukhari..u just have to give it a few decades or so before anyone starts following it...

  13. #13
    TheAnswer?
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by unr1224 View Post
    Let's use some common sense here.

    If the husband gets sexually aroused, then of course he would need his sexual needs met. You wouldn't want your husband to sleep around with another woman to satisfy himself now would you?

    Same with the woman. If she gets aroused, then she too needs her needs met.

    It's common sense!
    Read the previous posts..getting aroused is not the point..getting aroused by a man/woman who u aren't married to and then going and sleeping with your spouse because that person aroused u. honestly anyones husband who finds out his wife slept with him 'cause she saw a man would divorce her on the spot!

  14. #14
    TheAnswer?
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by efefered View Post
    First of All, Muslims, men and women are ordered to lower their gaze, so someone seeing the opposite sex is something that would happen on accident, and then that attraction would enter their heart. Now in order to fight this desire, they would sleep with their husband or wife, what's so hard to understand about that?
    It's called cheating, immoral etc.

    The fact is the Messenger felt sexually aroused by a non-mahram and he slept with his wife, does that make sense that the greatest man on earth would sin like that? Astaghfurallah!

  15. #15
    TheAnswer
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by donthinkso View Post
    I don't know if it is a valid hadith but doesn't sound right...couldn't that lead to the man/woman imagining that they are being intimate with the person they got turned on by, during intimacy with the spouse!? :S
    Exactly, seems like we're on the same page. It's considered cheating

  16. #16
    TheAnswer?
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
    They might need to sleep with their spouse because if they do not then the sight they saw might keep lingering in their mind and probably create a picture for them etc,.
    An immoral person would think like that. It's not impossible to be a loyal person (only married people understand this) and you obviously have to be religious and committed to allah swt and you will not have any inclination to anyone.

    the thing is, the hadith says prophet muhammed pbuh saw a woman and went to sleep with his wife and orderd all men to do so? does that make sense that our prophet pbuh would get aroused by a non mahram and sleep with his wife? this is just plain wrong! im really tired of reading hadiths that are sahih but contradict ISLAM!

    Do you really think it's moral, think of your wife getting aroused by a mans body and then going home and asking to sleep with you, but you think that she actually wants you, but really shes sleeping with you because a non-marham turned her on? Think about it.

  17. #17
    ineedsanity
    Guests

    Re: If a man gets aroused by a women - he should sleep with his wife? HADITH? WHAT?

    It could mean that the prophet (pbuh) is using this instance to teach men in such situations what they should do if the need ever arises. For instance, people go through phrases, at one instant u think I'll never would be one to feel such and such a way, but it happens, because there is something called temptation which occurs to test us. In this instance, when such a particular temptation occur, we are instructed to seek fulfillment in our spouse as a resort of preventing fitnah. Just remember the surahs Falaq and surah Nas was needed to remove evil that harmed our prophet (pbuh). Hence, we also follow suit when afflicted by evil, recite these for protection.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Super PM System provided by vBSuper_PM (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone
Omar Esa Nasheed Artist
| Omar Esa Nasheeds | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Nasheeds : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Hijabs Online | Hijabs | Hijab Shop | Hijab Shop | AlJazeera Live, MBC Live, Makkah Live : Treasure of The Scholars