Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Ka'bah dua

Ka'bah dua

So, as soon as you see the ka'bah, whatever you ask for, will be granted to you....

does this mean the first thing you utter at the very moment you see the ka'bah or can it be a long du'a?

Re: Ka'bah dua

iv been wondering this awell, n what do u think the first duaa shud be?

"Rabbana Aatina Fid Dunya Hasanah Wa Fil Akhirate Hasanah Wa Qina Azaban Naar.”
    O’ Allah! Our Sovereign Lord, grant us good in this world and the world hereafter and protect us from the torment of hell.

This dua will cover Hassanah for this life and life after (just my thought, one can make any dua)

Also make dua that all your duas get accepted during your Hajj journey and afterwards.

♥ a crooked rib ♥ ~TwinklingStar~'s Avatar

It is stated in a Hadith that du'aa that is made at the first sight of the Ka'abah is accepted. Some of our akaabir have stated that one should make du'aa everytime one's glance falls on the Kaa'bah , not just the first time.

You can pray for any number of things - to die in the state of imaan, for guidance, for forgiveness of your past and future sins , for goodness in this world and the Hereafter , for shelter in the shade of Allah's throne, for a drink from Haudh e Kauthar, for entry into Jannatul Firdous without interrogation , for refuge from punishment & the fire of Hell etc etc.

I think Hadhrat Umar [radhiallaahu anhu] used to make du'aa to die as a Shaheed.

Don't forget this comprehensive du'aa during your journey :

Allahumma inni as'aluka min khayri ma sa'alaka minhu nabiyyuka sayyiduna Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, wa a'udhu bika min sharri masta’a dhabika minhu nabiyyuka sayyiduna Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam.

O Allah! I request You for the blessings of all those things which the Prophet Muhammad asked and beg Your protection against all those vices from which the Prophet Muhammad sought your protection

Assalamualaykum
    Have been wondering about this dua' myself as I am going and had also been told that Rabban Atina fi dunya..was the best dua to go with, but then I have heard recently that this Hadith is weak- can anyone shed some light on this please?

I would suggest best people to ask/discuss would be an Aalim/Scholar with the knowledge of Hadith.

Could someone please post me the daleel for this (i.e. we should make du'aa' when we see the ka'bah and it is accepted) as I could not find anything, due to my ignorance;may Allaah increase us in knowledge.

JazakAllaahu khairan in advance

This world is all work no real pleasure; the Hereafter is ALL pleasure, no work!

Daleel. Brother why dont you ask somebody who has the knowledge I mean an Aalim/Scholar. I am sure they are the best to ask question on Deen than on any public forum.

salam waalaykom
    that's the duaa that our messenger mohamad (allayhi salat wal salam ) used to say in front of the kaaba

" اللهم إني أشكو إليك ضعف قوتي وقلة حيلتي
    وهواني على الناس أنت رب العالمين
    وأنت رب المستضعفين وأنت ربي
    إلي من تكلني إلى بعيد يتجهمني
    أم إلى عدوٍ ملكته أمري ؟؟
    إن لم يكن بك عليّ غضبٌ فلا أبالي
    غير أن عافيتك هي أوسعُ لي
    أعوذ بنور وجهك الذي أشرقتْ له الظلمات
    وصلحَ عليه أمر الدنيا والآخرة أن يحلّ عليّ غضبك
    أو أن ينزلّ بي سخطك
    لك العتبى حتى ترضى
    ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بك
    ويأتي له ملك الجبال ويقول له
    "إن شئت أطبق عليهم الأخشبين"
    فيرد قائلاً
    "لا لا ..عسى الله أن يُخرج من أصلابهم من يعبد الله "
    ويرد ملك الجبال ..صدق من سمّاك رؤوف رحيم

Quote Originally Posted by jer54r54 View Post
    Daleel. Brother why dont you ask somebody who has the knowledge I mean an Aalim/Scholar. I am sure they are the best to ask question on Deen than on any public forum.
    Truesay. However, seeing as so many people were posting surely there would be no problem in posting the daleel? Hence i asked. After all, if your preaching something you should know what and why your preaching it for. eg; its reference and is it saheeh/hasan. Alaa kulli haal. I did ask a knowledgeable da'ee who said it is not saheeh. Before every one starts gunning, let me be clear; this is the opinion that I was told by a knowledgeable da'ee who is extremely well respected by all madhahibs (at least in London as far as I know!) and naturally this is the opinion I follow. wAllaahu alam.

Im not forcing anybody to follow this or accept/agree with what I have quoted off the da'ee.

This world is all work no real pleasure; the Hereafter is ALL pleasure, no work!

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by *hijab* View Post

So, as soon as you see the ka'bah, whatever you ask for, will be granted to you....

does this mean the first thing you utter at the very moment you see the ka'bah or can it be a long du'a?
    There's many many occasions during Hajj/umrah that your duas are more likely to be increased. i.e. on the fourth corner of kabah during tawaaf, before beginning sae, on the day of Arafat, night of Muzdalifah etc etc

The first sight of kabah is one of them.

All my hajj/umrah duas have been accepted. But I didnt confine them to certain time/places. Although, duas at certain times/places do increase the chances of your duas being accepted. But to cover all bases. Make dua regularly. Often. In all the blessed places.

A person going for hajj/Omrah is a visitor of Allah,

the ettiquttes of a host is that to fullfill all the wishes of a visitor.

hence, what ever you ask Allah during hajj/Omrah, due to a person being a visitor in Allah's house, The host will fullfill all his wishes and requests.

Du'a to make When you first set Eyes of Ka'bah:

"Oh Allah accept all my past du'as to you & all my present Du'as to you & all my future Du'as to You"

thats the Du'a I made.

I made that too, it was a du'aa made by Imam Abu Hanifa too.