Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    speak good or be silent the_middle_road's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Sunan For Married Couples

Getting married is one of the great Sunnahs of Rasulullah (saw). However, it recently struck me that not just is it a sunnah in itself, but also that it opens up the door to many others as well. There are many other sunan which only married people can act on, and which single people are deprived of. Below are just a few of them.

May Allah ta’ala grant all married people, by virtue of acting on these things, a blissful, loving and lasting relationship; and may He make it easy for all of us singletons to get married, so that we can implement them as well.

(Note: don’t forget to read the ahadith at the end. That’s the most important part!)

~*~

1) Greet her.

2) Convey salams to her from others.

3) Smile at her.

4) Make dua for her.

5) Honour her friends, even after her death. Send them food from a sacrifice.

6) Eat from the same plate.

7) Drink from the same place where she places her mouth, and eat from the same place where she places her mouth.

Continue reading
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Sunan For Married Couples

Quote Originally Posted by Ya'sin View Post
    yeh me too in sha Allah! why not? lol

but where is the real question, hmmm, where can I compete in race where no one will see me running like a mad person with back problems.....

Jazak Allah Hu Khair for sharing brother! it's a wonderful thread, and I hope people keep adding authentic narrations regarding the prophet pbuh and his wives may peace and blessing be upon them all!
    Forests

Quiet parks

Open fields

At camping site

just few to mention

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9311 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ansaariyah View Post
    Forests

Quiet parks

Open fields

At camping site

just few to mention
    the parks near where I am are full of erm.....dogs and other things that might ruin my experience, instead of competing I'll be running for my life

I guess it depends where I move to, and where partner is located.

Ansaariyah, you must live somewhere peaceful/ spacious area. where I am, the only place I'll be running around is near Sainsbury's, or a primary school with the lollipop lady stopping me here and there
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

the parks near where I am are full of erm.....dogs and other things that might ruin my experience, instead of competing I'll be running for my life

I guess it depends where I move to, and where partner is located.

Ansaariyah, you must live somewhere peaceful/ spacious area. where I am, the only place I'll be running around is near Sainsbury's, or a primary school with the lollipop lady stopping me here and there
    lolll funny, you dont have to do it near your location it can be by the beach too at quiet times

I remember my father used to take us kids and mum to a football field after fajr salaah to play badminton and flying disc during school holidays. I wasnt so keen though

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Ma shaa Allah

What beautiful sunans

So sad none of this applies to me

Lol all in due time in shaa Allah

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9311 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ansaariyah View Post
    lolll funny, you dont have to do it near your location it can be by the beach too at quiet times

I remember my father used to take us kids and mum to a football field after fajr salaah to play badminton and flying disc during school holidays. I wasnt so keen though
    COOL! I wonder how your mum felt? lool

the temperature has to be right as well, it's a challenge getting up for fajr during the cold, let alone go out and play badminton, you're jokin! LOL you're dad must be some active person mash Allah

I'd be moody
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

COOL! I wonder how your mum felt? lool

the temperature has to be right as well, it's a challenge getting up for fajr during the cold, let alone go out and play badminton, you're jokin! LOL you're dad must be some active person mash Allah

I'd be moody
    my mum and dad both love outings, am totally oppposite lol i used to even cry whenever they would take us away on holiday FORCEFULLY :/

Actually my dad has a skin condition right from birth so in his childhood he was restricted from playing outdoors and such, hence he lived his all childhood wishes with us lol

nah mum used to wake up well before even dad, but now that we have all grown up, table have turned, they now have their lazy late mornings and brothers have to wake up early and go to work

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9311 Post(s)

^ lol, I see

I used to hate P.E at school because of the uniform, but I like playing games like volleyball, basketball, tennis (is the best) not that I was a pro or anything but it was fun. I used to go to a mixed school, so it was uncomfortable when other kids used to pass by watching you make a fool out of yourself

my mum still wakes up early to make my brother lunch, she's very overprotective as he is still young

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All Muslims have to know this Information specially USA and UK citizens Muslims. What Islam allow with your wife and other family persons.
    Islam not allows a girl and boy to leave together without Marriage and make any affair. USA and UK Muslims just avoid there religion and make many affairs and leave with fake relation. They have to know these information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

JazakAllah ....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jazaka'Allah Khair for this, im going to try and practise eating off the same plate with my wife tonight, hopefully it goes well insha'Allah lol
    [b]Islam Our Deen - Creating Islamic Quote Pictures & Images used for Da'wah across Social Media[/b]
    Find us online: [url]www.islamourdeen.com[/url] & [url]www.twitter.com/islamourdeen2[/url]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalam Alikum, MashaAllah very nice share, indeed married couples can take benefits from these Sunnah too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

MashaAllah. So beautiful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It was narrated from Aishah that:

The Messenger of Allah said: “Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me. Get married, for I will boast of your great numbers before the nations. Whoever has the means, let him get married, and whoever does not, then he should fast for it will diminish his desire.” Arabic Reference : Book 9, Hadith 1919

It was narrated from Ibn Abbas that:
    The Messenger of Allah said: “There is nothing like marriage, for two who love one another.” Arabic Reference : Book 9, Hadith 1920

Online Qur'an Reading | Online Quran Academy | Hifz Quran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MashaAllah very nice thread, Sunnah for Muslim couples. I hope many people will read these Sunnah and follow them in their life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Masha Allah very good share, indeed married couples can take welfares from these Sunnah too. I hope several people will read these Sunnah and follow them in their life.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the_middle_road View Post

6) Eat from the same plate.

7) Drink from the same place where she places her mouth, and eat from the same place where she places her mouth.

Continue reading
    Thats pretty damn gross. Like her saliva and germs will be all over the cup and plate and then you're supposed to put your mouth there?

ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3883 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitriolic_Sage View Post
    Thats pretty damn gross. Like her saliva and germs will be all over the cup and plate and then you're supposed to put your mouth there?
    Yes, that's right. And no it's not gross because her saliva will be all over him when they kiss anyways.

And, Rasulullah did it.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Odan
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2424 Post(s)

This is so sweet

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Yes, that's right. And no it's not gross because her saliva will be all over him when they kiss anyways.
    Thats my point. Using the same utensils and that too putting your mouth at same spot is just as filthy as kissing.

ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3883 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitriolic_Sage View Post
    Thats my point. Using the same utensils and that too putting your mouth at same spot is just as filthy as kissing.
    Maybe, this whole topic is beyond you. Nvm.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Maybe, this whole topic is beyond you. Nvm.
    Whatcha mean? I'm not the brightest to ever live, but I do have a doctorate degree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear this is very Nice Post.
    when i was married last 2012.
    Also doing this sunnah on married.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2047 Post(s)

┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hello

Masha Allah....!!!

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

JazakAllah khairun for such a wonderful thread mashaAllah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

mashaAllah nice post .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I like this post