Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi,

Account Disabled

Hi,

Hello,

I don't know how many people were here in the old days of ummah.com but I used to post here regularly from about 2001 onwards. I was a Muslim then, but as some probably know, I eventually came to reject Islam. After that I stopped posting and so it's been a while.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi and see if any of my old sparring partners are still here lol (Abu Mubarak?).

Don't worry I'm not here to cause trouble and I won't hang about and upset anyone.

Is Sajid still here?

Chained Water?

and others?

Best wishes,

Hassan.

Account Disabled

Re: Hi,

And for Ibn Sina and anyone who may doubt I am who I say I am this is a video (not mine but that of a Muslim - so no, it's not evil propaganda) of Islamia School when we had the visit from Prince Charles. I appear at 0.45 when Prince Charles is in my classroom with Yusuf Islam and the headteacher. I'm the guy in the waistcoat and beard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wh0v-BL880

Account Disabled

cool and im the other guy with the tie and beard

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn Sina View Post
    cool and im the other guy with the tie and beard
    Like I say - believe what you want - but Sajid an admin here has met me and been to my house - so like I say, believe what you want.

I could show you another video of me as an ex-Muslim and am clearly the same guy - but I won't out of respect to what I said to dhakiyya.

Quote Originally Posted by hassanradwan View Post
    No, it wasn't because of this forum, but as you probably know there are some pretty awful things said here by some people. However I of course know Muslims well enough to know they are not representative of the vast majority of Muslims who are good, decent people.
    wow doesnt sound like u had a good expereince here

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Ghurabaa View Post
    Yes that's true but there are many Muslims who don't have a lot of knowledge about Islam and are not able to answer some questions so what that questioning does is put doubts in their beliefs and causes problems. If all of us in here were scholars then it wouldn't matter, let them come in and question all they want, but the majority of us aren't so it's a dangerous thing.
    "O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing. A people asked such [questions] before you; then they became thereby disbelievers...." - 5:101-102

Doubt is healthy; needless, destructive doubt is not.

two shayateen in one thread

firstly, hassan, why you are not banned is beyond me. you are not coming here to do anything but lead muslims astray, you asked sajid if he is worried about how other people see islam thru this website, yet you dont fear Allah and how He sees you in this website and your murtadeen website

as one prophet said to his people, you fear people more than you fear Allah

as for mr anthrax, you are just as bad as hassan, if not worse, at least he admits he left islam, i have no idea on what your gimmick is, but your casting doubt on the quran is from nothing but shaytan

in your twisted reasoning, if the book it perfect, it should be able to withstand any scrutiny.........which is does

but that is for people who are interested in truth, not wanting to just blindly throw out baseless accusations, one after another, and then after they are refuted, they dont accept it, but look for more and more
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

if you truely believed in Allah ta ala then the truth would be apparent to you. you dont - therefore its not.

you dont need muslims to advise and convince you. you need to ask Allah to guide you.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Account Disabled

Do you still teach in IGS? (Islamia girls school)

I doubt it but if you are then let me know, maybe I can pay you a visit Inshallah and we could have a chat over some tea and biscuits.

PS: I've just read your posts here and they stand out like a sore thumb. You are just here to say hi ? lol seriously, who are you trying to fool. On the 9th of this month, you also stated that you don't wish to hang about here yet you are still posting!

Like they say; 'I smell a rat' ...
    Last edited by MWarrior; 25-09-11 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MWarrior View Post

I doubt it but if you are then let me know, maybe I can pay you a visit Inshallah and we could have a chat over some tea and biscuits.
    if he does, that shows you a lot about him and that shows you a lot about that school

his name is infamous as THMIC, the school should know about him
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    two shayateen in one thread

firstly, hassan, why you are not banned is beyond me. you are not coming here to do anything but lead muslims astray, you asked sajid if he is worried about how other people see islam thru this website, yet you dont fear Allah and how He sees you in this website and your murtadeen website

as one prophet said to his people, you fear people more than you fear Allah

as for mr anthrax, you are just as bad as hassan, if not worse, at least he admits he left islam, i have no idea on what your gimmick is, but your casting doubt on the quran is from nothing but shaytan

in your twisted reasoning, if the book it perfect, it should be able to withstand any scrutiny.........which is does

but that is for people who are interested in truth, not wanting to just blindly throw out baseless accusations, one after another, and then after they are refuted, they dont accept it, but look for more and more
    Hey Abu - hope you and your family are well

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by MWarrior View Post

PS: I've just read your posts here and they stand out like a sore thumb. You are just here to say hi ? lol seriously, who are you trying to fool. On the 9th of this month, you also stated that you don't wish to hang about here yet you are still posting!

Like they say; 'I smell a rat' ...
    I worked in IPS (1992-2006) - IGS only has female teachers.

Actually I did originally come to just say Hi - but couldn't resist getting into discussions - but after tonight I will go - and I promise I won't come back

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by abumubarak View Post
    his name is infamous as thmic
    thmic?

thmic?
    The
    Head
    Murtad
    In
    Charge
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Hey Abu - hope you and your family are well
    keep your hopes, you will need them in the grave

for the hopes of those without faith is nothing but futile wandering of the mind
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

The
    Head
    Murtad
    In
    Charge
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=hassan+radwan

making quite a rep for yourself
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Account Disabled

That video by dawahworks was pretty unkind - as well as inaccurate.

That video by dawahworks was pretty unkind - as well as inaccurate.
    how much kindness shouild be shown to a murtad that is outspoken and president of the Council of Ex-Muslims?
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Account Disabled

how much kindness shouild be shown to a murtad that is outspoken and president of the Council of Ex-Muslims?
    President? Wow! You promoted me. I thought I was just a member

President? Wow! You promoted me. I thought I was just a member
    you think i am laughing?
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Account Disabled

I remember you once said you liked me Abu - can't you just interact on a human level and leave judgment to God?

I remember you once said you liked me Abu - can't you just interact on a human level and leave judgment to God?
    hassan, let me try to explain it to you, the rest of your murtad crew, and even to some muslims

WE CANNOT FULLY UNDERSTAND OUR CREATOR

Allah's existence is vast, His Creation is vast, the fact that He knows when every leaf will fall (there are trillions upon trillions) is beyond our understanding. Even with science, the universe is beyond what we can even see into LIGHT YEARS

But, even within that, Allah has given us a smidget of who He is. and with all of that, there are people who disbelieve. Mind you, we are talking about Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim, and within just those two names, Allah is going to punish those who reject faith ETERNALLY.

WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SEVERITY OF KUFR

All of creation submits to Allah, even the bacteria in your feces submits to Allah, the stars, moon, and every atom. The jinns and tiny fish in the sea. The mosquito you just killed submits to Allah, YOUR SHADOW submits to Allah.

But man, with all of his intelligence chooses NOT to submit to Allah. This is such a great sin because Allah has given us a natural understanding of who He is. It is so natural that to reject defies your existence.

Now, you can choose to believe this, or you can choose to disbelieve this. That aint nuttin new. We here, muslims, have chosen to accept this. Even in spite of atheists, agnostics, christians, jews, etc, all condemning us for this belief, we want to hold on strong to it, because we believe in the book of Allah, we believe in the messengership of Muhammad, we believe in the grave and Last Day and we believe we will return to our Lord.

so you can either join us in this belief, or you can choose to reject it, that is solely up to you, however, do not come here under some false pretense of "finding truth" when you were born into it and you probably know more than most

but as Allah spoke of the scholars of the children of Israel. THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND the message
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

as far as "dealing with you on a human level", how can i deal with a murderer, a pedophile, a rapist, an arsonist that has willingly killed, how can i deal with a soldier who has slaughtered innocent people, a doctor who has aborted a baby, a mother who aborted a baby, a transvestite, a sodomite, etc?

now, whats worst than all of them combined? a murtad
    دولة الإسلامية باقية