Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

LIVE Hadeeth and Arabic Classes with Abu Mus'ab every Wednesday from 8:00PM GMT (9:00pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    Frustrated7-11
    Guests

If my wife doesn't satisfy me, am I allowed to masterbate?

My wife gets tired with the daily routine of looking after two infants. I do my bit to help. She always falls into a deep sleep straight away. I get strong urges to relieve myself. What's wrong with acting on this impulse?

Account Disabled

Re: If my wife doesn't satisfy me, am I allowed to masterbate?

try to find a bit of time duing the day; if she falls asleep during the night, then the former is the answer; just pull [lovingly] her away from her daily chores during the day sometimes for 10 minutes and get busy! D:

mastarbation is a no no, under all circumstances; the only cirsumstance when it will be allowed is if you know that your going to fall into adultery, then you can choose the lesser evil and masturbate

alternatively, explain your situation to your wife and just tell her, five/ten minutes and then you can go to sleep?

why not try and employ a house cleaner/nanny as well?; that would take the load of your wife quite a bit so she wont fall asleep straight away...

and see if you both can 'get busy' during the early hours of the morning [before you/your wife gets out of bed]; basically anything not to masturbate!

and not sure about this; maybe someone knowledgable can confirm; if she falls asleep, then i think it will probably be ok? to just 'rub up' [sorry for being explicit] against her leg? or something; azl [pulling out just before ejaculation] can be practiced with wife's consent, hence it may be allowed to ejaculate just using wife's outer body... [but do get her consent]

Account Disabled

help her out with the house work and relive some of her burden and stress, poor woman no wonder she falls asleep.

Mako
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated7-11 View Post
    My wife gets tired with the daily routine of looking after two infants. I do my bit to help. She always falls into a deep sleep straight away. I get strong urges to relieve myself. What's wrong with acting on this impulse?
    Nothing. Go ahead and get it over with.

Maybe do a little more than 'a bit'.

Drop kids off to someone's house once in a while for the day Return the favour in the future. Have a cleaner come round for a few hours over the weekend and do the main chores. Tell her to go shopping for some shoes or clothing. Better still go with her. Get her in the mood for it. If she still falls asleep there maybe a bigger issue going on.

Umm no. Try being a bit more understanding. If at the end of the day your wife is knocked out and you are raring to go there is obviously an imbalance of workload going on so your 'do my bit to help' is not enough if you also want her to sleep with you at the end of the day.

I can see it from both sides, your wife will be shattered yes may Allaah reward her struggles with your children, but its also her duty to relieve you so not to cause these situations (and vice versa also!)

Its not just having relations that's the issue, its the whole ghusul thing that puts us women off LOL I mean who wants to wash their hair at 2am or before Fajr, but maybe a good time for relations is after Fajr? That way in shaa Allaah children are still asleep, wife is refreshed and doesn't need to have shower as next prayer time is hours away.

Maybe suggest this to her

I am raising funds to go towards my brothers charity 'James Journey' for alternative crucial treatments at his Rehab Centre to aid his recovery after suffering severe brain damage after a road traffic accident. http://gogetfunding.com/project/james-journey via @GoGetFunding to donate. Jazak Allaah Khairun

do her while shes sleeping.......