Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

View Poll Results: Do you discriminate against others ? "have racist thoughts"?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am NOT a racist at all (I don`t see any race/color/nationality to be better than the other)

143 76.47%
  • I don’t think recognizing that some of us are of better races , colores is wrong since it` true

2 1.07%
  • I have racist thoughts (think of some groups to be inferior) + I am trying to change that

28 14.97%
  • I do believe am a racist + but I don`t really do anything to change that .

14 7.49%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Are (YOU) a racist ?

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته

It`s not something surprising that racism is faced by lots of opposition worldwidely . Many times we refer to some people to be "racists" and it seems almost EVERYBODY complains about being discriminated against! If this is true and all of us are victims of racism , then WHO is responsible for it ?

Is it possible that "WE" ourselves are racists against certain groups but find that not really harming , while we magnify the issue of others being racists against us ?

My purpose of this thread is to make everyone of us think about him/her self and start changing himself/herself from within (if you discover you might be a racist), so all of us can purify our hearts and enjoy communities free of racism.

Have a nice day /night brothers and sisters .

Ps: Btw , no one can know what youranswer is , so relax and vote please
    Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 08-06-11 at 11:35 AM.
    Jannah is my aim

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)

Re: Are (YOU) a racist ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Holding such an opinion is heretical and many would say disbelief altogether.
    Yeah I know. I don't care what someone thinks about my iman. My iman or kufr is not dependent on someone's opinion.

EDIT: One can also argue that Arabs foresaw people questioning such hierarchy, so they made it into hadith and added a penalty to challenge the hadith (i.e. you are a disbeliever).

You know how rulers and some ruling elite use religion to secure their privilege, all people of all religions for centuires did it. These ahadith and being called a kafir for challenging it has all the hallmarks of using religion for an outcome written all over it.
    Last edited by Bidrohi Ronoklanto; 21-05-17 at 09:38 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
    This provides a guideline for a hierarchy in society. Firstly a hierarchy among Muslims, then a hierarchy among Muslims and Kuffar. The hierarchy was implemented during the Umayyad era.

One can say, the umayyad implemented the hierarchy based on the above ahadith, one can also argue umayyad implemented the hierarchy as per their whims and then legitimized it by fabricating hadith. I believe the latter to be correct. The hierarchy is present, alive and vigorously practiced by Arabs even today, even the Arabs who were born and brought up in the western world did not forego it. Alas, the donkeys, the azmi salves of Arabs recite these ahadith with glazed eyes, with reverence.
    Yeah well don't blame me for getting banned again for espousing heretical beliefs.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1692 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spicen View Post
    Yeah well don't blame me for getting banned again for espousing heretical beliefs.
    I won't, I am responsible my own actions.