Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

online quran tutors,male ,female

Online Quran classes is an online Islamic Institute for providing online Quran Tutoring service since200 that enables you/your kids to learn to read the holy Quran with Tajweed in one to one Quran classes with live Male and Female Quran teacher. Students of all ages ranging from 4 to 70 years can take these Quran learning classes. All you need is a computer with headphone and internet connection.
    Plan Duration US/Canada Australia UK Europ
    Plan A (2 days/ week) 30 Mints 16$ 16$ 10£ 15€
    Plan B (3 days/ week) 30 Mints 24$ 24$ 15£ 20€
    Plan C (5 days/ week) 30 Mints 50$ 50$ 25£ 35€
    Plan D(6 days/ week) 30 Mints 60$ 60$ 30£ 40€
    Family Package
    Family Size Discount
    2-3 Family Members 15%
    04 Family Members 20%
    05 Family Members 25%
    06 Family Members 30%
    07 Family members 35%
    Contact Us if you want to Register more than 7 family members at http://onlinequranclass.blogspot.com.+92346-6232479

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: online quran tutors,male ,female

Sisters & Brothers,

I would recommend http://www.quranFocus.com for yourself or your kids. They have excellent teachers, low monthly fee, no advance fee, free one week trial lessons, family discount, payment via Paypal. Good Luck in your Quran learning with Tajweed!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalam o alaekum brothers and sisters,
    I would also like to share a website with you people.
    Female Quran Tutors
    Hope it will help someone.
    Jazakallah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you want to Online Reading Quran, so pleace vist here: http://onlinelearnholyquran.com is an online Quran school which offers quran teaching services online. The school also teaches quran recitation and quran reading with translation.
    Special Offer
    We are providing Free Online Quran Education In Ramadan
    [CENTER]We are offering Online Quran Teaching, Quran Recitation, Quran Memorization, Quran Tafseer with proper rules of Quran tajweed Through to [URL="http://www.teachingquran.com"][B]Teaching Quran[/B][/URL]
    My blog: [B][URL="http://aquranrecitation.blogspot.com/"]Quran Recitation[/URL][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER];);););););)[/CENTER]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our Services:
    We are providing our services to every individual anywhere in the world who has access to a high speed internet
    Connection (DSL, Broadband) at lowest possible cost. Our complete courses include:
    - Quran Reading Education for Beginners
    - Tajweed Classes for Advance learners
    - Quran Translation
    - Basic Islamic teachings
    - Memorization of Holy Quran
    - Arabic learning classes
    [B][URL="http://aquranrecitation.blogspot.com"]Quran Reading[/URL][/B] is a world’s first Quran tutoring insititute in Maryland, USA. We provide you with one to one [B][URL="http://aquranrecitation.blogspot.com"]Quran Recitation[/URL][/B], Quran Learning and understanding through professionally trained [B][URL="http://www.epeacequranschool.com"]Quran tutors[/URL][/B] under the supervision of American insititute.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Which service would be best for my son, who is an 8 year old revert with no previous Arabic lessons?
    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nousername View Post
    Which service would be best for my son, who is an 8 year old revert with no previous Arabic lessons?
    As salamu Alaykum
    nousername
    We are offering Online Quran Learning For your Child please Contact Us: 00923339711718
    Skype ID: akuranonline
    www.epeacequranschool.com
    [B][URL="http://aquranrecitation.blogspot.com"]Quran Reading[/URL][/B] is a world’s first Quran tutoring insititute in Maryland, USA. We provide you with one to one [B][URL="http://aquranrecitation.blogspot.com"]Quran Recitation[/URL][/B], Quran Learning and understanding through professionally trained [B][URL="http://www.epeacequranschool.com"]Quran tutors[/URL][/B] under the supervision of American insititute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aslam o alikum

i need some information could you arrange a female tutor for a female student who is 27 years old and she want to to do Quran Translation in urdu.And could you also give details for this student if you can arrange hifiz e Quran course. could you give information about these two matters and also tell me how long this course take. could you give me details of each of the courses as soon as possible. so if you can arrange this so could you let me knoe how much you going for charge for this. this student is from UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Mamoon View Post
    Our Services:
    We are providing our services to every individual anywhere in the world who has access to a high speed internet
    Connection (DSL, Broadband) at lowest possible cost. Our complete courses include:
    - Quran Reading Education for Beginners
    - Tajweed Classes for Advance learners
    - Quran Translation
    - Basic Islamic teachings
    - Memorization of Holy Quran
    - Arabic learning classes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I would recomend this authentic and prestigious institute http://www.onlinequranexplore.com my one brother and sister also learn Quran with tajweed from this online Institute and i am very happy they recite Quran very fluently with tajweed rules there are many Quran Qualified Male for borther and female teacher for sister so they learn Quran online using skype very conveniently

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ali1.jpg or email us [email protected] add us on skype take free trials for your fully satisficion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Online Quran School providing one to one Quran learning classed in all over the world by enabling our qualified staff to pay full attention of each individual students. Our male and female tutors are enhance our students to become a true Muslims and follow the all instructions of Quran and Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AA
    I am Sis Gehad I am dignified as a holder of Ijaza in Tajweed of the holy Quran and have memorized all of the holy Quran in 7 novel(readings)
    I am a certified in teaching Arabic, Tajweed, Recitation and Memorization
    I am more than 10 years’ experience in teaching Quran & Arabic to children & adults in many Institutes teaching the Qur'an & Arabic
    Certification Institute high readings from
    Al-Azhar institute
    in Alex Institute in Egypt Institutes e.g. Almasraoy Institute( Egyptian Sheikh pan Almgari), El Huda Institute and more online Quran & Arabic teaching etc.
    I have the patience & ability to approach Quran & Arabic teaching in different ways till the students completely understand the rules of & Arabic language Tajweed and we are honest with our student
    just try and have trail class you don't lose any thing
    Skype id :gehad_alex1
    Do not make money prevents you from learning Quran
    I promise never to refuse to teach a student because of money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quran very fluently with tajweed rules there are many...

sbobet online

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AA
    I am Sis Gehad I am dignified as a holder of Ijaza in Tajweed of the holy Quran and have memorized all of the holy Quran in 7 novel(readings)
    I am a certified in teaching Arabic, Tajweed, Recitation and Memorization
    I am more than 10 years’ experience in teaching Quran & Arabic and Qaida to children & adults in many Institutes teaching the Qur'an & Arabic
    Certification Institute high readings from
    Al-Azhar institute
    in Alex Institute in Egypt Institutes e.g. Almasraoy Institute( Egyptian Sheikh pan Almgari), El Huda Institute and more online Quran & Arabic teaching etc.
    I have the patience & ability to approach Quran & Arabic teaching in different ways till the students completely understand the rules of & Arabic language Tajweed and we are honest with our student
    I deliver many courses online :
    1-Recitation (Beginners+Advanced)
    2-Memorization
    3-Tajweed Rules (3 parts) + Tajweed matn of ( Tuhfat Al Atfal , Al Gazaria and Al Shatbia )
    4- Ijza with sanad program
    5-Differants Qiraa with ijaza
    My fees is $6 per hour
    I deliver my lessons online via virtual rooms and Skype
    just try and have trail class without any obligation you don't lose any thing
    Skype id :gehad_alex1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have seen this post about online quran tutors male and female. I would like to express in front of you about an online islamic institute who are providing online islamic classes with live male and female tutors at your desire time and days. learn to read quran in effective way. They use latest technology, tools and best teacher material over the internet regarding online classes. You can also visit this website www.islamicclasses.com

learn makharij online