Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Online Islamic Academy

Assalamu Aleykum,

Le Quran Academy offers Islamic online classes to Men, Women and Children, beginners and advanced learners INSHALLAH.

We offer a wide range of courses such as Basic Quran Reading, Islamic Essentials or Advances Tajweed and tarteel....

One to one basis courses, we are totally flexible as our Academy runs 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, to adapt to your free days and timings INSHALLAH.

We offer 3 totally free trial classes for prospective students to be able to test our Method without any commitment INSHALLAH.
    Visit My Website

Re: Online Islamic Academy

I"m so envious thats what i need but... it would be some time before i could afford the 100 euros.. thats what close to 200 USD? How often do you do a new class cycle? I have a book to teach the basics of arabic but i so need help w/ another actual person. i love languages thats not the issue ... but arabic certainly isnt just branching off to another romance language and even the slavic languages "clicked" but.. maybe its due to the age thing.. learning languages gets harder as you get older... i dunno but i think i really need another "person" .
    Thanks
    Salaam

Serena

100 Euros converts to 144$ .

We don't have any class cycles , Every Students gets alone Individual Class whenever He/She wants to start .

Age won't be an issue as there is no memorizing of anything (As done in some Courses) but you will catch up the language as you progress with the class .

We have different methodology for every student , as every student differs in their ability to understand what is being thought to them .

For more information on course that we offer , Please check our Website .

Le Quran Academy

MashAllah that is a great job , becuase there a lot of people are wishing to read and learn Quran specially in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA ETC.. BUT they dont have good recources to read or learn Quran,, internet is one of the best way, to teach and let them learn all about Islam, AND QURAN..

If you want to Online Reading Quran, so pleace vist here: http://onlinelearnholyquran.com is an online Quran school which offers quran teaching services online. The school also teaches quran recitation and quran reading with translation.
    Special Offer
    We are providing Free Online Quran Education In Ramadan
    contact no# +19177254227 +923226666206
    Skype id : abubakar.7
    We are offering Online Quran Teaching, Quran Recitation, Quran Memorization, Quran Tafseer with proper rules of Quran tajweed Through to Teaching Quran
    My blog: Quran Recitation