Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Online Qur'aan Classes

Online Qur'aan Classes, recitation, memorisation, tajweed correction, for all levels, whether you are a beginner or on advance level.

Via Yahoo Messenger conference, you MUST have a working mic. brothers are taught by male teachers and sisters are taught by female teachers. All teachers possess license in Qur'aan teaching.

For Brothers: Weekends 7:00 PM onwards (Egypt time)
    For Sisters: Daily 7:00 PM onwards (Egypt time)
    For kids: Saturday 5:00 PM (Egypt time)

All from the comfort of your home. A perfect opportunity for those who are unable to find teacher nearby or can't go out.

Not going to disclose the contact details on here publicly, so if you are genuinely interested, let me know and I will forward you the details through PM .

May Allaah reward abundantly all those who are associated in any way with it, amin ya Rabb.

Any questions, pls post here.

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Further notice
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3016 Post(s)

Re: Online Qur'aan Classes

Quote Originally Posted by Yara786 View Post
    I am female 26

I want to do free hifz of Quran and free quran recitation with perfect Tajweed

I'm unable to PM you

Kindly help me
    go on www.work-for-hereafter.blogspot.com

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Asslamu alkiom
    ALQayrawan Institute
    We are different. At our company, we believe in not only reading and reciting Quran, but understanding its meaning, practice it in our daily lives and teach it to our family and friends, inshaAllah.
    The Quran is the ultimate guide for Muslim Ummah.
    Unfortunately, 90% of Muslims can’t understand even a single page of Quran in Arabic.
    We believe in changing the state of Ummah teaching and helping them by reading, understanding and implementing the Quran in our daily lives. And Arabic language
    Our classes
    (Just try your free trial and you will not lose )[
    1 to 1 Live Quran Sessions & Arabic language classes to Read and Understand Quran with Qualified Teachers Through Skype program and The lesson is visible and audible
    As promised, we offer (1 week Free Trial) where we give you full access to all our courses so that you can experience it before and to see how the class work?
    To contact us: just you can email us and send to us your Skype ID
    ]email ][email protected][/email]
    Whatsapp : +2 011 424 818 21
    Last edited by muhammed hassan; 11-02-15 at 05:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamnah View Post
    Whoever wants info, please PM me. I can pass you the details of a sister who will be able to help you.
    yes, im interested can u plz pass me the details barakallahfiek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Online Qur'aan Classes,Online Quran Learning,Learn Quran Online

Learn Quran Online at home. Get Best Online Quran Tutor, Online Quran classes through Skype.

Online Learning Quran at home is an excellent program that enables adults, Muslims and new Muslims to Read Quran. AlQuranstudy have 24-7 classes. We have students in the USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia, Spain, Belgium, Ireland and all over the world. You can take three free trial Online Quran classes to evaluate our Online Quran learning service. After that, you can decide to continue or discontinue Online Quran Reading with us. We have both male and female tutors.

Online Reading Quran is an easy way for Muslims, new Muslims and their kids to learn the holy Quran. All you need is a PC, Headset with a microphone and a broadband internet connection. Alhamdu Lillah we teach holy Quran one to one classes using the latest software's technology and the latest Quran teaching methods and tutors. It's the perfect way for learning Religion and Islamic basic teachings in the light of Al Quran, Sunnah and Hadith. Now students of any age in any country can learn to read Quran at their own schedule and place. Parents can now watch their children learning Holy Quran in front of their eyes.
    We provide one to one Best Online Quran Tutor and basic Islamic Teachings to all students ranging between the ages of 4 to 70 living any where in the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Masha Allah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by umm ja'far View Post
    Assalam o Aliakum Sister, plz visit this Online Quran Acdemy for Online Quran classes.

http://www.alquranstudy.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Holy Quran is the final divine revelation (message of Allah). It was revealed to the last Prophet of Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him). The Holy Quran is the great source of advice, healing, guidance and mercy for the entire humanity. It is a universal message and is a complete code of life for the believers.

Allah (Subhananahu Wa Taala - the Glorious and the Exalted) revealed the Holy Quran in Arabic. Allah says in the Holy Quran: We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran, in order that ye may learn wisdom. (12:2)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by umm ja'far View Post
    http://work-for-hereafter.blogspot.c...act-us_29.html

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AA
    I am Sis Gehad I am dignified as a holder of Ijaza in Tajweed of the holy Quran and have memorized all of the holy Quran in 7 novel(readings)
    I am a certified in teaching Arabic, Tajweed, Recitation and Memorization
    I am more than 10 years’ experience in teaching Quran & Arabic to children & adults in many Institutes teaching the Qur'an & Arabic
    Certification Institute high readings from
    Al-Azhar institute
    in Alex Institute in Egypt Institutes e.g. Almasraoy Institute( Egyptian Sheikh pan Almgari), El Huda Institute and more online Quran & Arabic teaching etc.
    I have the patience & ability to approach Quran & Arabic teaching in different ways till the students completely understand the rules of & Arabic language Tajweed and we are honest with our student
    just try and have trail class you don't lose any thing
    Skype id :gehad_alex1
    Do not make money prevents you from learning Quran
    I promise never to refuse to teach a student because of money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LEARN QURAN QURAN MEMORIZATION. RECITE QURAN WITH TAJWEED.
    ONLINE TEACHER.SISTER GEHAD.
    •♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦
    ♦•~ sister Gehad is blessed with Ijaza's. Sister gehad is a Hafiz of the holy Quran and is from, Egypt. She is fluent in English as well as Arabic which is her mother tongue. Class times are flexible and at ease of each students schedule.
    ♦•~ classes are to all, women, kids or elderly, Arab or non-Arab. Classes for men are also available.
    ♦•~ Fees very good rates and negotiable.
    Please contact sister Gehad for further information. Jazaki Allahu khairn.💞
    (skype) : gehad_alex1
    whats app and viber (phone)+201274505021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salam, the long awaited Tajweed Rule Book in English is now available in the UK!...
    it is the first of its kind in the world, it has over 300 pages and took over 8 years to write!
    Suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and upto Ijazah level.
    This can be used as a reference manual or textbook for Tajweed students and teachers (similar to the Muneer book).
    Limited edition hardback is now available for £29.99. For further information, to order your copy or for bulk discounts, please email [email protected]

Please forward to all Qur'an students
    [email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Waliakum salam, Masha Allah. Nice book. Every one can Learn Quran Online with Tajweed with help of this book, Jaza kallah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Learn Qruan Online with live male and female quran tutors at home. If you want to learn quran classes online at home. So you can take advantages from this website Online Islamic Classes.