Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

black seed oil can cure any disease?

except for death but does that mean this includes AIDS , cancer , diabetes? .... why doesnt any1 do research on this and find out whats the ingredients in the black seeds ? .... I mean this is an untapped flow of money for the one the finds the answers ...

Re: black seed oil can cure any disease?

Quote Originally Posted by blackarmour View Post
    From what I'm reading it also cures piles.
    do try taking a teaspoon of it everyday and find out urself personally

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post
    do try taking a teaspoon of it everyday and find out urself personally
    Too many worms being pushed out maybe ?

You tried taking it everyday ?

Like I said it's 10-12 days for me. Has been for a while & I'm doing fine with that.
    "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

Be a man Geek, just gulp the oil Cap full. You'll get this strange spicy feeling but should be fine within seconds. I just lubricated my nostrils today for the first time.

Yeah you can also do seeds with water.

I'll try it tonight inshaAllah. I can already predict how it'll go.

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post
    drinking even 1 teaspoon a day is dangerous and can lead to piles.

Be careful noobs.
    Eh really? Didn't know about that.

Though I'm pretty sure I also read somewhere here a few drops of black seed oil goes a long way.
    Last edited by geeksupremo; 07-10-12 at 03:32 PM.

I have an interest in natural medicine and I can say the above statement is true to a very great extent.
    I agree. The medical industry is run by people with only their own interests at heart. Money and power. All doctors learn from the same books and learn to think the same. They are basically just trained tablet dispensers.

Account Disabled

We all know it is not true. Black seed oil does not cure every disease. If it did, Muslims would not need doctors or medications of any sort. It is simply wrong. The disease outbreaks in the Middle East and across the world, the need for hospitals, doctors, and medications prove it.

I have an interest in natural medicine and I can say the above statement is true to a very great extent.

Just a question, how long have you been taking black seed oil ?
    I've actually only been taking the oil a few days now but I feel 'something' is helping my immune system. It's a hard thing to explain to someone who is healthy but when something is working you can actually 'feel it'.
    Also the area around my tumour has become much less inflamed over the past couple of days as I've been applying it topically as well.

I had been searching the net for various doses and I've found that people with cancer are taking up to 3 tablespoons a day twice or even 3 times a day.
    I decided to go for 3 tablespoons twice a day.

As for it causing piles - I don't know about that. I have noticed however that it helps people go to the toilet, maybe this is where the piles idea comes from? It wouldn't cause piles as it helps soften everything (being oil). Piles is associated with constipation and straining.

I've been feeling very well since starting this oil and the persistent cough that I've had on and off for months is also starting to ease up. This is the only recent change I've made and so I can only attribute it to the oil.

I trust in natural remedies. My tumour (after the biopsy) had grown to the size of a large orange or small grapefruit. It's now a fraction of that size. I reduced the bulk quickly using a herbal remedy called black salve, and continued reducing the size of it with diet.
    I know this thread is regarding black seed oil, but here is the video I made of my partial tumour removal (yes, I said removal) with black salve. Herbal remedies are amazing and they work! I want to add that I don't recommend anyone try this at home without first doing lots of research and knowing how to do it safely.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng1s9CRQ9RQ&feature=plcp

I so wish people would stop believing all the lies they're fed by mainstream medicine and media, lies which are killing them. I hope the time comes when people actually take their health into their own hands and do the research and then QUESTION why so many effective herbal remedies have been banned and suppressed. It all leads back to money. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich View Post
    We all know it is not true. Black seed oil does not cure every disease. If it did, Muslims would not need doctors or medications of any sort. It is simply wrong. The disease outbreaks in the Middle East and across the world, the need for hospitals, doctors, and medications prove it.
    There is so much research to be done here by the average person. Please research the fact that the vaccinations being given worldwide are actually CAUSING disease outbreaks.
    Vaccines are causing many problems becuase they often cause the disease to mutate and so the body doesn't recognise what it is so can't fight it off easily.

All you have to do is look at it from a common sense point of view and realise that if vaccines really did work, then all the diseases being vaccinated against in 2012 would have become obsolete many years ago due to whole generations being vaccinated.
    Alot of people are also unaware that there was a whooping cough outbreak not too long ago. *among vaccinated children*.

Do you think there might be a chance that the vaccinations etc are being given to ensure future business for large drug companies?
    It makes sense.
    Please don't trust the morals of the owners of large corporations who earn billions each year from illness. Think about it.

i'll take prophet Mohammed words over ur words without a shadow of doubt .

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

Quote Originally Posted by -MA- View Post
    I agree. The medical industry is run by people with only their own interests at heart. Money and power. All doctors learn from the same books and learn to think the same. They are basically just trained tablet dispensers.

Yes, I agree. People just don't realise that families such as the Rockerfellers gave out large grants to medical schools and universities on the condition that members of their own foundation sat on the board of directors. They chose the education given to doctors.
    They even state it clearly here in their timeline. They no longer have to hide it because most people don't research and even when they do they refuse to believe the facts. I hope people look at this link and even if they don't want to read through it, just skip to 1919 and see for yourself.
    They portray themselves as being saviours yet they're some of the most evil people out there.
    http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org...ory/1913-1919/

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious1 View Post
    There is so much research to be done here by the average person. Please research the fact that the vaccinations being given worldwide are actually CAUSING disease outbreaks.
    Vaccines are causing many problems becuase they often cause the disease to mutate and so the body doesn't recognise what it is so can't fight it off easily.

All you have to do is look at it from a common sense point of view and realise that if vaccines really did work, then all the diseases being vaccinated against in 2012 would have become obsolete many years ago due to whole generations being vaccinated.
    Alot of people are also unaware that there was a whooping cough outbreak not too long ago. *among vaccinated children*.

Do you think there might be a chance that the vaccinations etc are being given to ensure future business for large drug companies?
    It makes sense.
    Please don't trust the morals of the owners of large corporations who earn billions each year from illness. Think about it.
    The pharmaceutical industry obviously have their own interests at heart. I'm sure there's a book coming out called Bad Pharma where the author explains how they hide data from the clinic trials or stop the trial before side effects kick in to try and get drugs onto the market even though they might cause harmful side effects that would stop them being able to release the drug.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by innocent_girl View Post
    i'll take prophet Mohammed words over ur words without a shadow of doubt .
    If you truly believe this, you never have to visit a doctor again. Nor take any medication, and even on the next major infection just take black seed oil for it. Nor if you truly believe what you say, do you need to complain about expensive medications, or lack of medications to poor nations or the poor in general, as long as they take black seed oil.
    Last edited by Mich; 07-10-12 at 04:43 PM.

If you truly believe this, you never have to visit a doctor again. Nor take any medication, and even on the next major infection just take black seed oil for it. Nor if you truly believe what you say, do you need to complain about expensive medications, or lack of medications to poor nations or the poor in general, as long as they take black seed oil.
    I wonder if you should try to remember this the next time a 'major infection' begins to spread throughout the population. Especially one that relies on expensive medication to be cured. Many recent viruses etc were man-made in a lab.
    The average person has no clue that viruses are sometimes 'sprayed' on populations, just as they spray pesticides on crops.
    The US and UK govt have admitted testing biological weapons (often diseases) on the public many times.
    Sounds paranoid doesn't it? I agree, until the facts are researched.
    Once someone is aware of the facts then they'd be totally stupid not to listen.
    This is one example of a US plane being shot down and found to contain the swine flu virus. Please don't trust your govt, whether it be US or UK.
    http://preventdisease.com/news/09/11...hot_down.shtml

Research someone called Jane Burgermeister. She gained evidence regarding Baxter (drug company) releasing 72kg of the swine flu virus into the population. She tried to do the right thing and take them to court but they were protected by the world health organisation and the govts.
    That should have been all over mainstream news yet I don't believe it even gained a mention.
    These are things which should be very worrying indeed for most people.

I've actually only been taking the oil a few days now but I feel 'something' is helping my immune system. It's a hard thing to explain to someone who is healthy but when something is working you can actually 'feel it'.
    Also the area around my tumour has become much less inflamed over the past couple of days as I've been applying it topically as well.

I had been searching the net for various doses and I've found that people with cancer are taking up to 3 tablespoons a day twice or even 3 times a day.
    I decided to go for 3 tablespoons twice a day.

As for it causing piles - I don't know about that. I have noticed however that it helps people go to the toilet, maybe this is where the piles idea comes from? It wouldn't cause piles as it helps soften everything (being oil). Piles is associated with constipation and straining.

I've been feeling very well since starting this oil and the persistent cough that I've had on and off for months is also starting to ease up. This is the only recent change I've made and so I can only attribute it to the oil.

I trust in natural remedies. My tumour (after the biopsy) had grown to the size of a large orange or small grapefruit. It's now a fraction of that size. I reduced the bulk quickly using a herbal remedy called black salve, and continued reducing the size of it with diet.
    I know this thread is regarding black seed oil, but here is the video I made of my partial tumour removal (yes, I said removal) with black salve. Herbal remedies are amazing and they work! I want to add that I don't recommend anyone try this at home without first doing lots of research and knowing how to do it safely.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng1s9CRQ9RQ&feature=plcp

I so wish people would stop believing all the lies they're fed by mainstream medicine and media, lies which are killing them. I hope the time comes when people actually take their health into their own hands and do the research and then QUESTION why so many effective herbal remedies have been banned and suppressed. It all leads back to money. So sad.
    I've been taking black seed oil for almost more than two years now with gaps in between. It's helps me sleep better and yes even I feel that calming and soothing effect feeling it 'working'. It has helped with digestion too. On top of that I also ingest olive oil which keeps things nice and oily inside me.

About piles, even I don't know about that. I have had spoons regularly in the past with nothing of the sort to be felt although I would admit it makes you feel slightly bloated in an oily way if that makes sense which is why I don't feel so comfy ingesting it on a regular basis. Once a week or two is alright for me.

You mentioned grapefruit in the post. I've heard it's anti cancer ?

Also, I watched a video some time ago. You might be interested. It's juicing marijuana leaves for cancer or at least they say. Worth a try ? These people tell it from experience. The woman to me seems slightly stoned too or maybe she speaks like that but anyway worth a watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa0nLdVJiIg

Natural is the way to go.
    "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

I wonder if you should try to remember this the next time a 'major infection' begins to spread throughout the population. Especially one that relies on expensive medication to be cured. Many recent viruses etc were man-made in a lab.
    The average person has no clue that viruses are sometimes 'sprayed' on populations, just as they spray pesticides on crops.
    The US and UK govt have admitted testing biological weapons (often diseases) on the public many times.
    Sounds paranoid doesn't it? I agree, until the facts are researched.
    Once someone is aware of the facts then they'd be totally stupid not to listen.
    This is one example of a US plane being shot down and found to contain the swine flu virus. Please don't trust your govt, whether it be US or UK.
    http://preventdisease.com/news/09/11...hot_down.shtml

Research someone called Jane Burgermeister. She gained evidence regarding Baxter (drug company) releasing 72kg of the swine flu virus into the population. She tried to do the right thing and take them to court but they were protected by the world health organisation and the govts.
    That should have been all over mainstream news yet I don't believe it even gained a mention.
    These are things which should be very worrying indeed for most people.
    People should also watch this and take note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPO8wIaKQ5Y

Oh and I haven't visited a doctor in almost 4 years. Not once. The last time I remember visiting a doctor was to have my ear checked cause a bit of water went in due to swimming. Educate yourself on natural & Prophetic medicine and you'll save yourself a lot of money in life.

"Approx 106,000 Americans die yearly from prescribed medications" - Journal of American Medical Association

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist Chap View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is so outrageous it borders on the scandalous. In fact, as a UK-based website, the moderators of Ummah.com should strongly consider removing this entire thread - making unfounded medicinal claims is considered a serious criminal offence in this country.

THERE IS NO CURRENT CURE FOR HIV/AIDS.

NONE.

NOT AT ALL.

As a health supplement, I'm sure black seed oil is very good. But the simple reality is that black seed oil does NOT cure HIV/AIDS. There is not a single independently verified and documented instance of a patient being cured by black seed oil. Not one. Of all the millions of people around the world that are currently suffering from Aids, including many millions of Muslims, there has not been a single case where it has been cured. Not by black seed oil, not by medecine. That's because at this moment in time, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.

Do you honestly think that if it were that simple, we'd have heard about it by now? The simple fact is that billions of pounds/dollars/euros/yuan/yen etc have been sunk into research on this appalling disease. If a cure is ever found, the research team would be guaranteed instant worldwide fame, various riches as well as the Nobel prize for medicine. Do you honestly think if it were that simple, charities around the world would have allowed tens of millions of people to die?

The best treatment that exists right now is a complex cocktail of pills and potions that have to be taken at regimented times of the day. And all that does is manage the condition and extend your life ... slightly.

Right now, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.
    By our Belief's it can regardless of lack of testing.

Do not agree? I don't care.

UK and it's laws? I don't care, UK will never release such a thing even if it were proven 10-fold it is so cheap to grow in abundance that it would end all income from pharmacies who sell "Symptom relievers"

Or do you still think the governments of our world are "Honest" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamad View Post
    By our Belief's it can regardless of lack of testing.

Do not agree? I don't care.

UK and it's laws? I don't care, UK will never release such a thing even if it were proven 10-fold it is so cheap to grow in abundance that it would end all income from pharmacies who sell "Symptom relievers"

Or do you still think the governments of our world are "Honest" ?
    If they had a cure for aids they would broadcast to everyone just like they do with thousands of other vaccines for illnesses they didnt have cures for back in the day. Its not all some big conspiracy to keep people sick and dying

"Approx 106,000 Americans die yearly from prescribed medications" - Journal of American Medical Association
    Yes but that's probably down to wrong prescribing, misdiagnosing, and extreme reactions to some drugs. Compare that number to the number of lives that are saved by prescribed medications and it will put it into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by x--x View Post
    Yes but that's probably down to wrong prescribing, misdiagnosing, and extreme reactions to some drugs. Compare that number to the number of lives that are saved by prescribed medications and it will put it into perspective.
    You have a point although I'm not saying don't go down that avenue at all. All I'm saying is it has it's risks. Natural medicine is almost risk free and focuses more on prevention not allowing diseases to develop in the first place by allowing people to follow a natural lifestyle different from the usual modern lifestyle. It is a well known fact people of past generations lived healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by *Aisha View Post
    If they had a cure for aids they would broadcast to everyone just like they do with thousands of other vaccines for illnesses they didnt have cures for back in the day. Its not all some big conspiracy to keep people sick and dying
    Why would they broadcast something which would put them out of business? Not logical is it?
    Again, read back on the url's I've posted, but before you do, look at this clip from a news broadcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPO8wIaKQ5Y

It's all about the money, full stop, end of story.

You have a point although I'm not saying don't go down that avenue at all. All I'm saying is it has it's risks. Natural medicine is almost risk free and focuses more on prevention not allowing diseases to develop in the first place by allowing people to follow a natural lifestyle different from the usual modern lifestyle. It is a well known fact people of past generations lived healthier.
    I agree. People used to die of old age. Nowadays people die of illness and prescribed medicines.
    Things like black seed oil will help to boost the immune system and so get to the root cause of illness, unlike prescription medicine which is only designed to mask symptoms. Sadly, many people also have to take extra medication to mask the symptoms that the medication is causing as well and this is why they are very ill.

Why would they broadcast something which would put them out of business? Not logical is it?
    Again, read back on the url's I've posted, but before you do, look at this clip from a news broadcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPO8wIaKQ5Y

It's all about the money, full stop, end of story.
    Stopping aids would definitly not put them or anyone out of buisness your theory is the only thing not logical here. I dont go for all this conspiracy nonsense I have way more sense than that.

I agree. People used to die of old age. Nowadays people die of illness and prescribed medicines.
    Things like black seed oil will help to boost the immune system and so get to the root cause of illness, unlike prescription medicine which is only designed to mask symptoms. Sadly, many people also have to take extra medication to mask the symptoms that the medication is causing as well and this is why they are very ill.
    That is so far from the truth,,I cant believe people actually believe this nonsense

unlike prescription medicine which is only designed to mask symptoms. Sadly, many people also have to take extra medication to mask the symptoms that the medication is causing as well and this is why they are very ill.
    Excellent point & very true.

Lol natural medicine is certainly not risk-free. The perception that because it comes from a plant then it will be safe to take is a very dangerous one to have. Medicines are a blessing, just think where we would be without antibiotics. Nothing is ever going to be 100% risk-free though.

Lol natural medicine is certainly not risk-free. The perception that because it comes from a plant then it will be safe to take is a very dangerous one to have. Medicines are a blessing, just think where we would be without antibiotics. Nothing is ever going to be 100% risk-free though.
    True people can be allergic to natural meds as well. Allergic reaction can cause someone to die ,so not everything is full proof

Which medicines are you referring to that are only designed to mask the symptoms?

True people can be allergic to natural meds as well. Allergic reaction can cause someone to die ,so not everything is full proof
    Even if you discount allergic reactions, some natural medicines can be really dangerous to take causing effects like increasing blood pressure or renal failure.

Stopping aids would definitly not put them or anyone out of buisness your theory is the only thing not logical here. I dont go for all this conspiracy nonsense I have way more sense than that.
    Unfortunately for you, this is not a theory. You have also proven my point about people being willingly blind to what is going on in the world. Why don't you click the link? You will educate yourself.

I said almost not 100 %. If you are being treated by a person who knows what he is doing and is knowledgeable then you're in safe hands. Hakims in the East have been treating patients for centuries. Chinese and Indians have been using Chinese medicine and Ayurveda for hundreds and thousands of years with excellent results. Medicines are a blessing, I'm not disputing that. The way they are made, used and the way you are treated is different. Maybe you should sometime read more about natural medicine just to get a good idea. Won't do you any harm.

Which medicines are you referring to that are only designed to mask the symptoms?
    Where shall I start? psychiatric medications? diabetes medications? (diabetes can be cured within 30 days with a raw vegan diet, proven fact) cancer medications which have a side effect of cancer? Do the research if you dare

Where shall I start? psychiatric medications? diabetes medications? (diabetes can be cured within 30 days with a raw vegan diet, proven fact) cancer medications which have a side effect of cancer? Do the research if you dare
    There are a lot of conditions that can be improved by change in diet, things like IBS and skin conds e.g psoriasis can be controlled through food but depends on the case. But psychiatric and diabetes meds control symptoms not mask them, I'm not sure what you're point was in the whole 'masking' symptoms bit.

The meds for diabetes psychiatric meds are for controlling it as with medications doctors always say to eat healthier to help it as well. I dont understand how your trying to say it masks it when it does nothing like that.

Account Disabled

Congratulations, you found a cure for diabetes! What are you doing posting here? Shouldn't you be out there marketing it and making a fortune?

There are a lot of conditions that can be improved by change in diet, things like IBS and skin conds e.g psoriasis can be controlled through food but depends on the case. But psychiatric and diabetes meds control symptoms not mask them, I'm not sure what you're point was in the whole 'masking' symptoms bit.
    Oh my, research is definately needed here. (but I'm sure it won't be because people don't like to do anything for themselves)
    #1 psychiatric 'medicine' is never and will never be a proven science. Please do the research. Certain foods *can* sometimes help, especially those with niacin in.
    There are many many documentaries out there now with expert psychiatrists giving statements to prove that medication has *never* cured a patient. It will quieten them down, yes, but won't actually help. It will *mask* the symptoms of the problem.

#2 diabetes is often caused by long term bad diet, alcoholics often become diabetics also because of the constant sugar intake.
    Common sense comes into play there. If bad diet caused that particular type of diabetes, then good diet will reverse it (and does, within 30 days). There is a documentary available called 'raw in 30 days'. Please watch it. That is one documentary of many.
    Again, taking meds won't help the condition, they will 'mask' the symptoms of it.

It doesn't matter to me if you, or anyone else here doesn't believe me. Only the truly ignorant will condemn without further investigation. The medical profession and our govts LOVE such people. It makes their corruption so much easier to continue.

Al-Salam o Alekom wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoho.

Bismilah Al Rahman Al Raheem.

Yes, it is a big conspiracy and no they wouldn't because the governments and industries are run by either Illuminati (devil cult) or Money worshipers (Everything is for money life has no worth)

Now how does your post and mine differ when it comes to evidence? Your post means that the Prophet was either 1. Lying 2. Wrong 3. The testimonials of the Sahaba were a lie or wrong.

How? If there is no cure for Aids and other diseases it would mean the Black cumin seed isn't the cure, meaning the prophet peace be upon him was wrong meaning you made katheeb of him.

Anyway you go by saying that the black cumin seed isn't what the Prophet said it is than you are making the Prophet to be a liar or any of the above.

Secondly, we all know you are in utter love with Saudi Arabia and would cause you to be against any sort of conspiracy that your beloved kings of Saudia are tyrants who are in love with money and are also on "No cure for these diseases take this symptom reliever with death as it's side effect instead!"

but I can't believe that you love Saudia Arabia so much that you would katheeb the Prophet of Allah on this matter rather than your government...

Inna Lil Lah, Wa inna Elihe Raj3oon.
    Last edited by Mohamad; 07-10-12 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n_n_n View Post
    Congratulations, you found a cure for diabetes! What are you doing posting here? Shouldn't you be out there marketing it and making a fortune?
    I wonder if you will be bright enough to watch this documentary and learn something? Unfortunately its in 2 parts and becoming harder to find on the net.
    http://vimeo.com/27278058
    http://vimeo.com/27610549

Account Disabled

Sorry, diabetes cannot be cured that way. It may be treated that way, and changes to your diet is a very powerful tool in treating diabetes. And this is the first thing doctors talk about is changes to your diet. I know, because I have diabetes.

I also very familiar with Cancer treatment. It runs in my family on my Dad's side.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamad View Post
    Al-Salam o Alekom wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoho.

Bismilah Al Rahman Al Raheem.

Yes, it is a big conspiracy and no they wouldn't because the governments and industries are run by either Illuminati (devil cult) or Money worshipers (Everything is for money life has no worth)
    I wonder if you have a position on the root cause of epidemics that occurred before the appearance of devil cults or money worshipers? would you like to opine on the black seed's failure to stop the bubonic plague in the 12th century? the unstoppable march of tuberculosis before penicillin? the crippling hit of polio before the vaccine?