Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

God is Great

Jilania Travel Limted for Umrah bookings - any experiences please?

Has anybody used Juliania Travel for their bookings please? Their website is jilaniatravel.co.uk . They seem to offer a good service, but I just wanted to check before booking with them.

Jazak-Allah.

Re: Jilania Travel Limted for Umrah bookings - any experiences please?

Never heard of them before and are most definitely not umra agents but probably be buying visas and packages from others.

You better try those who have license such as London Prestige , Dome tours, Nabil, Amanah, One Call, Travel Express etc.

azaan khan
    Guests

Online Quran Teachings..

Assalam O Alaikum,

"The Prophet (PBUH) Said, The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn The Quran and teach it."

Qari-Ul-Quran is the best online Quran Teachings <a href="http://www.qariulquran.com">online Quran Teachings</a> Platform for people living

at distances facing problems to get a reliable source for their Islamic Education. We provide services for Basic Quran learning with Tajweed,

Memorization of Quran, Hadith Course and Memorization of Salah and Islamic Dua’s according to Quran and Sunnah of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). We

have experienced, committed, motivated and professional online tutors available for students of all ages.

Regards,

Qari-Ul-Quran

http://qariulquran.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Qari-U...63371597038844

Salam,
    I have used Jilania Travel this year and their service was outstanding both in UK and Saudi Arbia, i went for Umrah in march with my family of 6and we had no problems i had searched the web before i used this company they had the best prices and service. I will definetaly reccomend this company and will use this company for hajj next year Inshallaha. I hope my experience helps.

Jazakalllah

Quote Originally Posted by Maha786 View Post
    Salam,
    I have used Jilania Travel this year and their service was outstanding both in UK and Saudi Arbia, i went for Umrah in march with my family of 6and we had no problems i had searched the web before i used this company they had the best prices and service. I will definetaly reccomend this company and will use this company for hajj next year Inshallaha. I hope my experience helps.

Jazakalllah
    You may have had good experience and pleased with their service. However, as Sajid states in the sticky for Hajj and Umra operators, they cannot use this forum to advertise and neither should you if they cannot meet the requirements for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    You may have had good experience and pleased with their service. However, as Sajid states in the sticky for Hajj and Umra operators, they cannot use this forum to advertise and neither should you if they cannot meet the requirements for doing so.
    no ones advertising on this is a forum, and somebody asked a question and i replied based on my experience, i dont see any problems in answering any ones question. And I believe this is a forum?

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages

I hope this helps you.

Dont know about Jilania, but I have a very bad experience from a travel agent based in London, and I suspect most of the travel agents operates in the same way. I dont trust anyone anymore.

I have booked for visa, hotel accommodation and transfer for me, my wife and 2 children for Umrah trip to Makkah and visit to Madina, from Travel Agent Al-Noor Travel Agency based in 4 Boundry Close, Nor Wood Green, UB2 4JW.
    http://al-noortravel.co.uk/index.html
    On Jan 05 2011, I paid Al-Noor Travel Agents £800 as advance of a total of £1288 towards Umrah Visa for 4 people, Travel from Jeddah to Madina, 5 star hotel in Madina for dates 08-10 April 2011, Travel from Madina to Makkah, 4 Star Hotel room for 4 for dates 11-14 April 2011, and transfer back to Jeddah on 14 April 2011. Payment was made by direct bank transfer as they claimed they could not process credit card.
    On 23 Feb 2011 I was told that hotels are reserved on both cities. I have paid the remaining amount once I got visas stamped by direct bank transfer.
    In spite of repeated request they did not provide me details of hotels until the day of travel, which lead all of us distressed and anxious. I was told until the last minute that hotel vouchers were posted by speed post, to my address, which was not true.
    On my arrival to Jeddah, I got a message from Al-Noor, to contact a person named Imran Madini, based in Madina. He arranged hotel in Madina and taxi to Makkah and paid travel charge from Jeddah to Madina. On leaving Madina, when I asked about accommodation, Mr Madini told me that his responsibility is finished there and, he advised me to call Al-Noor in UK. When I called, Al-Noor they asked me to go to a hotel called Darul Nadwa in Makkah, but did not provide me booking reference.
    On arrival to Makkah by midnight, there was no hotel room booked in my name or in the name of Al-Noor. I was dumped on the street , with luggages, 2 young children and my wife. After a few enquiry & help from the street, I paid for a room to store my luggages, and performed Umrah. Next morning, when I called Al-Noor Office again for hotel room and booking number, they answered the phone, but could not give me hotel details. Obviously they did not book the hotel, in spite of taking money 3 months in advance. I had to leave Makkah next day as I could not find a suitable accommodation on short notice.
    This travel agent callously betrayed our trust in them, and left us without help in a foreign country. They took the money for hotel accommodation and transfers but knowingly ignored our plight. I suspect that I may not be the only victim of these dishonest people, and a large number of similar experiences must be going unreported.
    They have spoiled our long awaited opportunity to spend time in the Holy city, for which any amount of money or compensation will be a match
    I sincerely wish this Travel firm is properly investigated for this, and suitable action be taken to protect innocent pilgrims from being tricked in a similar trap, in the future

Quote Originally Posted by mabdulla View Post
    Dont know about Jilania, but I have a very bad experience from a travel agent based in London, and I suspect most of the travel agents operates in the same way. I dont trust anyone anymore.

I have booked for visa, hotel accommodation and transfer for me, my wife and 2 children for Umrah trip to Makkah and visit to Madina, from Travel Agent Al-Noor Travel Agency based in 4 Boundry Close, Nor Wood Green, UB2 4JW.
    http://al-noortravel.co.uk/index.html
    On Jan 05 2011, I paid Al-Noor Travel Agents £800 as advance of a total of £1288 towards Umrah Visa for 4 people, Travel from Jeddah to Madina, 5 star hotel in Madina for dates 08-10 April 2011, Travel from Madina to Makkah, 4 Star Hotel room for 4 for dates 11-14 April 2011, and transfer back to Jeddah on 14 April 2011. Payment was made by direct bank transfer as they claimed they could not process credit card.
    On 23 Feb 2011 I was told that hotels are reserved on both cities. I have paid the remaining amount once I got visas stamped by direct bank transfer.
    In spite of repeated request they did not provide me details of hotels until the day of travel, which lead all of us distressed and anxious. I was told until the last minute that hotel vouchers were posted by speed post, to my address, which was not true.
    On my arrival to Jeddah, I got a message from Al-Noor, to contact a person named Imran Madini, based in Madina. He arranged hotel in Madina and taxi to Makkah and paid travel charge from Jeddah to Madina. On leaving Madina, when I asked about accommodation, Mr Madini told me that his responsibility is finished there and, he advised me to call Al-Noor in UK. When I called, Al-Noor they asked me to go to a hotel called Darul Nadwa in Makkah, but did not provide me booking reference.
    On arrival to Makkah by midnight, there was no hotel room booked in my name or in the name of Al-Noor. I was dumped on the street , with luggages, 2 young children and my wife. After a few enquiry & help from the street, I paid for a room to store my luggages, and performed Umrah. Next morning, when I called Al-Noor Office again for hotel room and booking number, they answered the phone, but could not give me hotel details. Obviously they did not book the hotel, in spite of taking money 3 months in advance. I had to leave Makkah next day as I could not find a suitable accommodation on short notice.
    This travel agent callously betrayed our trust in them, and left us without help in a foreign country. They took the money for hotel accommodation and transfers but knowingly ignored our plight. I suspect that I may not be the only victim of these dishonest people, and a large number of similar experiences must be going unreported.
    They have spoiled our long awaited opportunity to spend time in the Holy city, for which any amount of money or compensation will be a match
    I sincerely wish this Travel firm is properly investigated for this, and suitable action be taken to protect innocent pilgrims from being tricked in a similar trap, in the future
    Great website with all the usual claims to be fully registered by the Ministry of Haj. This group are not registered at all. The only such name, registered for HAJJ only and not Umra, are based in Bradford.

Also proves my point that some "licensed" agents have poor reputation and offer shoddy services whereas some agents who have no license provide silver service.

I suggest you take up this matter with Trading Standards office in your area.