Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can black Magic kill a person?

can it?

Re: Can black Magic kill a person?

why do you ask?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

jz need an answer.

Yes it can. But the One who holds the sorcerer's soul, punish him severely in the meeting with his Lord in few years.

aoa..well i think if it is strong enough it can..or so i have heard..but if you seek the help of an alim or pious believer it can certainly be destroyed...no doubt ALLAH is All Powerful and All Bountiful...

Quote Originally Posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
    Yes it can. But the One who holds the sorcerer's soul, punish him severely in the meeting with his Lord in few years.
    how do you know?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    how do you know?
    We do not get along. It is better if you and I not converse.

We do not get along. It is better if you and I not converse.
    We dont have to get along for you to answer my question brother.

We arent having a conversation, I only asked you a question.

It was a genuine and sincere question how do you know? Is there any proof in any text youve read, or are you familiar with that topic?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    We dont have to get along for you to answer my question brother.

We arent having a conversation, I only asked you a question.

It was a genuine and sincere question how do you know? Is there any proof in any text youve read, or are you familiar with that topic?
    I rather not converse with you as I already mentioned.

“O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He that giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, who believed in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided.” (158)(Al-Araf)

"Unto Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He giveth life and He taketh it. Except for Him ye have no protector nor helper." (116)(At-Tawba)

“O ye men! if ye are in doubt as to my religion, (behold!) I worship not what ye worship other than Allah But I worship Allah― Who will take your souls (at death): I am commanded to be (in the ranks) of the Believers. (104)(Yunus)

And verily, it is We Who give life, and who give death: it is We Who remain Inheritors (after all else passes away). (23)(Al-Hijr)

It is He Who gave you life, will cause you to die, and will again give you life: truly man is a most ungrateful creature! (66)(Al-Hajj)

It is He Who gives life and death and to Him (is due) the alternation of Night and Day: will ye not then understand? (80)(Al-Mumenoon)
    Information about internet, web hosting, broadband, web development and SEO services in Pakistan
    Web Waves Pakistan

I rather not converse with you as I already mentioned.
    Khair, up to you. If there is anything that I have ever said or done, as a poster or moderator that has been out place, do forgive me, and accept my sincere apologies.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

no1 wants to answer the question =/

Black magic can kill a person because they are very severe sometimes.

الحمد لله‎

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post
    can it?
    am still alive, don't know about others..
    "We have a a history to be proud of and a future to believe in.."

Daily quotes from the scholars of Islam

Akh, where's that from?

I guess it can, if nothing's done about it.
    "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

It can
    I thank Allah for blessing me with Islam... there are billions of souls out there who are in the darkness... yet we still do not appreciate it and thank him enough

People die in their sleep dont they? does that mean sleep can kill a person? we die when we are written and the real cause is when our time is up. Magic can only kill someone when Allah wills it. I doubt it can kill a person by itself

^ Well said M_I!
    Excellent.
    "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Yes it can, but that is only if Allah's written that it will kill you...do your protection and inshaAllah you'll be protected and won't need to feel paranoid. Read this book:

Sword Against Black Magic and Evil Magicians

yes, it can kill the one doing it too. I went through a pagan phase before I reverted to Islam alhamdulillah, and know of cases where people messing with stuff like this died, though not just dropping dead, stuff like suddenly committing suicide or where it's not clear if it was suicide or accidental death.

Can someone elaborate on how to deal with sihr/ayn, aside from the Raaqi and prescribed prayers etc?

As in how to deal with the emotional aspect of it, knowing the someone hates you much that they would go to any lengths to destroy you....of course its a test and trial from Allah, and no harm comes to one, except that which is ordained by Allah, but is there is any specific mention of this in ahaadeeth??

Also, what is the punishment for initiating something like that. Its all quite sinister really.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

Sis when someone hates you and they go to extreme lenghts to destroy you and it hasnt happened then maybe you should be grateful and find peace knowing it hasnt destroyed you. If its causing some serious adverse affects on you then like you just said, its a test. Allah loves those he tests, there is much peace in knowing that. When it does destroy you then know there was good in it because Allah does that which is best for his servant. Maybe without it a person could have been further away from Allah. The one who carries out these things is in serious trouble with his creator but the one who is affected or a victim of this evil is loved by Allah alot because he cant help the situation. Though when you ask Allah he never refuses you and treating it with the intention of cure using ways approved of by Allah is just another form of asking. End of the day its not in our hands its all by the will of our Lord. We just have to try and cope the best way we know and not let it bring us down, though easier said than done

Well the magician who's targetted my hubby lives in the same city, he's got some of my hubby's hair. Hubz wants to kill him but obviously can't, lol, and they don't have religious police like in saudi so he can't exactly complain to the police, they'll think he's lol
    So all we can do is make dua, don't worry though, magicians and buyers of magic will never be successfu l, Allah tells us, so that should be comforting:

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

surah al baqarah, ayah 102

the sorcerer's have no peace, the one who targetted us told us the jinns will not let him sleep and will bother him until he does some prayers to them, and he has to put a piece of paper in his pocket with some prayers too.

May Allah Ta'ala protect us all, ameen

Of course all that you write makes sense, and its amazing that even when Allah does test you, he gives you the tools to be able to cope with your test, through patience, strength and dua, Subhan'Allah.....and that is his blessing as well, for one, there is blessing in the trial, and then there is the blessing of the ability to recongnise the trial for what it really is.

But some of the lengths that people go to, its as if they believe that they will never die and be answerable to Allah.

sometime our own tears make us become blind to see how much Allah loves us, Subhan'allah.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

alfi salella alel madani ahmed_abdullah's Avatar

Can a mosquito kill you?
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

Quote Originally Posted by M_I View Post
    People die in their sleep dont they? does that mean sleep can kill a person? we die when we are written and the real cause is when our time is up. Magic can only kill someone when Allah wills it. I doubt it can kill a person by itself
    if someone shoots someone else with a gun, that can kill them, so if someone does some magic against someone else in order to hurt them it can kill them. In both these scenarios the person only dies because it's Allah's will and that was what was written for them. I don't see what the difference is, except that you can see the gun and bullets, and the damage done by the bullets. Nothing happens except by Allah's will.

Black magic can kill a person because they are very severe sometimes.
    yea...great, that answers the question because you say so.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhakiyya View Post
    yes, it can kill the one doing it too. I went through a pagan phase before I reverted to Islam alhamdulillah, and know of cases where people messing with stuff like this died, though not just dropping dead, stuff like suddenly committing suicide or where it's not clear if it was suicide or accidental death.
    But then that's not the same as 'black magic can kill you'. That's the same as - for instance - someone getting depressed, dabbling in gothic culture (not that the two are related) and eventually committing suicide. It wasn't the 'gothic culture' that killed them, it was their underlying mental or physical make up.

Somebody who is under the suspicion that black magic has been done on him (whether it has or not can rarely if ever be proven) could easily die through fright. I wouldn't say that black magic had the power to kill him of and in itself.
    ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
    a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
    worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
    a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
    and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
    (Three Men in a Boat)

At the end of it - its will of the God. As Muslims we believe that life and death is in the hands of God. So if your faith is correct simple answer to the question is NO black magic or anything else cannot finish life of a person.
    Thats where a Muslim is not fearful of any thing but God as he firmly believes in God controlling these things while people of other religion may be afraid of the one having Black Magic, A Muslim by virtue of his faith is least bothered. As he believes, the one with Black Magic cannot do any things as long as I seek protection from God.
    Information about internet, web hosting, broadband, web development and SEO services in Pakistan
    Web Waves Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Joha View Post
    But then that's not the same as 'black magic can kill you'. That's the same as - for instance - someone getting depressed, dabbling in gothic culture (not that the two are related) and eventually committing suicide. It wasn't the 'gothic culture' that killed them, it was their underlying mental or physical make up.
    I wasn't talking about goth or any teen subculture, I was talking about people who paint circles and triangles on the floor and evoke shayateen into them in order to attempt to force the shayateen to do their bidding. It's what the Qur'an is referring to as "that which is falsely attributed to Sulayman", the pagans call it "Solomonic magic" - when i first read that verse in the Qur'an I did a double triple and quadruple take, because I couldn't believe that a 1400 year old book would be referring to something that modern pagans were doing. There's another variation called enochian magic that involves invoking "angels" (shayateen pretending to be angels) - and the suicide/suspicious deaths didn't come after a period of mental illness either, but suddenly within a few days of messing with this kind of magic.

note: most pagans don't do this kind of thing, though most of them do some kind of magic
    Last edited by dhak1yya; 07-02-11 at 09:04 AM.

can it?
    Yes, stroke is one of the major signs of someone who has Sihr.
    and other serieus health isues. Most of the time those people dont even know they haven Sihr,
    everything they do, or use doesnt help. That's because our cure against sihr is, Quran and allot of dua's,
    as dua's is our weapon.

But if you always stays close to Allah swt, and folow the Sunnah (i.e read adkhar in the morning, evening, eating, toilet etc) than Insha Allah you will be protected against the evil of Shaytaneen.
    Last edited by JDR; 06-02-11 at 08:53 PM.
    They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).)- It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the idolators hate (it).) Surah Al-Tawbah 32-33

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Yes, stroke is one of the major signs of someone who has Sihr.
    and other serieus health isues. Most of the time those people dont even know they haven Sihr,
    everything they do, or use doesnt help. That's because our cure against sihr is, Quran and allot of dua's,
    as dua's is our weapon.
    [/FONT]
    err...yea, except that a stroke is caused by a disturbed bloody supply to the brain. If you've got a brain haemorrhage or a blocked or clogged artery you need emergency medical treatment (as well as du'a otherwise you'll be dead in minutes...)

But if you're not a Muslim that medical treatment works despite there not being a dua. How does this square with your idea that this is a major sign of sihr? Strokes can be prevented using drugs/exercise. Does doing 100 press-ups a day keep black magic away? Is warfarin really a magical anti sihr tool?
    Last edited by Joha; 06-02-11 at 09:25 PM.

-- Jerome K. Jerome
    (Three Men in a Boat)

I wasn't talking about goth or any teen subculture, I was talking about people who paint circles and triangles on the floor and evoke shayateen into them in order to attempt to force the shayateen to do their bidding. It's what the Qur'an is referring to as "that which is falsely attributed to Sulayman", the pagans call it "Solomonic magic" - when i first read that verse in the Qur'an I did a double triple and quadruple take, because I couldn't believe that a 1400 year old book would be referring to something that modern pagans were doing. There's another variation called enochian magic that involves invoking "angels" (shayateen pretending to be angels) - and the suicide/suspicious deaths didn't come after a period of mental illness either, but suddenly within a few days of messing with this kind of magic.

note: most pagans don't do this kind of thing, though most of them do some kind of magic
    ohh I see. That sounds like a different kind of game! Jzk...I had no idea, I did know a few people at school who were very excited by paganism and magic...and they seemed harmless loonies to me, well harmless in the sense that they weren't a threat to anyone.
    Last edited by dhak1yya; 07-02-11 at 09:05 AM. Reason: correcting a typo in the quote of my post

-- Jerome K. Jerome
    (Three Men in a Boat)

if someone shoots someone else with a gun, that can kill them, so if someone does some magic against someone else in order to hurt them it can kill them. In both these scenarios the person only dies because it's Allah's will and that was what was written for them. I don't see what the difference is, except that you can see the gun and bullets, and the damage done by the bullets. Nothing happens except by Allah's will.
    Sorry didnt get the point... are you just telling me what ive written?

err...yea, except that a stroke is caused by a disturbed bloody supply to the brain. If you've got a brain haemorrhage or a blocked or clogged artery you need emergency medical treatment (as well as du'a otherwise you'll be dead in minutes...)

But if you're not a Muslim that medical treatment works despite there not being a dua. How does this square with your idea that this is a major sign of sihr? Strokes can be prevented using drugs/exercise. Does doing 100 press-ups a day keep black magic away? Is warfarin really a magical anti sihr tool?
    ur profile reads 'muslim' so i suppose u know that black magic can separate a man and his wife? .... if that can happen then im sure a stroke is nothing for them. Many people affected by black magic experience pokes and pains in the legs and eyes.

You mentioned circles and triangles. Is it related to alchemy, I though all that was chemistry stuff.
    Last edited by dhak1yya; 07-02-11 at 09:06 AM. Reason: correcting a typo in my own quoted post

alfi salella alel madani ahmed_abdullah's Avatar

True.

Neither a mosquito can kill , neither any disease spreads by itself, neither any bullet can cross the flesh by itself, neither the magic can kill by itself.

The way the person dies or the cause of death, it is an excuse of death.Where the death was to happen.It can even happen in sweet sleep.It is all by the will of Allah.But Magic can harm as much as the sweet sleep can harm.Where everything is nothing without the will of Allah and everything is everything with the will of Allah.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

ur profile reads 'muslim' so i suppose u know that black magic can separate a man and his wife? .... if that can happen then im sure a stroke is nothing for them. Many people affected by black magic experience pokes and pains in the legs and eyes.
    Err...separating a man and wife is generally a 'mental' thing - a stroke on the other hand has very specific physical causes, and we know we can treat/prevent the thing. Again, are you suggesting press-ups or warfarin or the bunch of other drugs that actually work are in reality anti sihr?

-- Jerome K. Jerome
    (Three Men in a Boat)

Err...separating a man and wife is generally a 'mental' thing - a stroke on the other hand has very specific physical causes, and we know we can treat/prevent the thing. Again, are you suggesting press-ups or warfarin or the bunch of other drugs that actually work are in reality anti sihr?
    yes it is generally a mental thing and a 'mental' thing is harder to do then a physical thing cause there u have to change his mind. If they can change the way u think then its quite obvious what they are capable of. And the people that experience pokes and pains , dont get treated even when they go for a checkup cause they cant find no jinn using 'modern' equipment.

yes it is generally a mental thing and a 'mental' thing is harder to do then a physical thing cause there u have to change his mind. If they can change the way u think then its quite obvious what they are capable of. And the people that experience pokes and pains , dont get treated even when they go for a checkup cause they cant find no jinn using 'modern' equipment.
    what's that got to do with a stroke?

ps. sneaking up to someone and saying 'your husband is being unfaithful' is orders of magnitude easier than grabbing them, pinning them down and injecting some cocktail of drugs to artificially induce a stroke.

See - pretty easy to do.

(On the flip side, lots of psychological issues have an organic origin, and vice versa...but breaking up with spouse is rarely a psychological issue)
    Last edited by Joha; 07-02-11 at 08:02 AM.

-- Jerome K. Jerome
    (Three Men in a Boat)

Joha, im talking about sihr...and that's a ilness itself.

If someone has a stroke..yes..insha Allah Warfarin and other medicines that Allah swt has provided for us will do insha Allah.
    They want to extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate (it).)- It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the idolators hate (it).) Surah Al-Tawbah 32-33