Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

madina hotel reviews

salaams,

please state honest reviews of any hotels you have stayed at in madina whilst on umrah, as during hajj due to the sheer amount of hujjajs, you will rarely get top service,

again, it doesnt matter if its 2* or 7*

service
    cleanness
    distance etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: madina hotel reviews

After staying in a Makkah 5 star (Darul Ghufraan), we moved to Dyar International in Madinah. The hotel is located next to the Madinah Hilton and is just behind Taiba Residential hotel and Shopping complex, therefore on the second row of hotels. It is in a very convenient location for getting to Masjid Nabawi and shopping/eating. Lifts I'm afraid wernt very good, we were on the top floor (14th) the amount of times it reached the top full of people wanting to go down was amazing!

It is classed as 5 star, but as I'm sure those who have been to Saudi know that at best that may possibly be a very good UK 3 star or just about 4 star.

We had been provided breakfast and dinner, breakfast was ok although as the hotel had a big delegation of Turkish backgrounds it was mainly catered for them. That was the same for dinner too, although I actually enjoyed it and the deserts we varied and nice.

The hotel staff were ok, although some of our group had some attitude from the cleaning staff when they didn't tip. The rooms again were on the small size, we had a 3 bed room, we were told that the bigger Turkish group got the big rooms.

Overall I liked the hotel, my kids could watch a few cartoons and I could watch the football as they had a few decent channels on the TV. Also we checked out late and they didnt seem to care which was a bonus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

salaam,i went for umra easter2010,in madina stayed at the al-amal tower,it was a five minuite walk to gates 9 at the masjid,we had a food court across the road and grocery store,main shopping malls two minuite walk down the road.hotel was clean,lifts were big and fast,hotel had a small area for providing tea/snaks.rooms were clean,beds comfortable,hotel staff freindly and helpful,would recommend to friends/family,sorry got no idea what star it was,if anyone knows then please let us know

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont know the ratings from memory but this is my feedback:

Dar alHijra Intercontinental Hotel
    - Situated behind Madinah Hilton.
    - Can see Masjidun Nabawi whilst stood at the entrance, then two crossings over is the main gate entrance.
    - quicker for men to enter, women have a 1 min extra walk
    - couldnt be more than 5 min walk (cus walk straight down, especially if young)
    - quality of the hotel is very good
    - rooms are nice too, not extravagantly decorated or anything but still good.
    - full ensuite shower facilities.
    - we had an adjoining room which made it even better.
    - cleanliness was good too, no complaints.
    - staff were helpful
    - reception area has seating area with sofas, and also business centre with internet access.
    - 3 lifts (as far as i can remember)
    - would recommend.

Al Haram Hotel

- very very good hotel
    - a couple of mins away from Masjidun Nabawi, need to cross over a small road.
    - easier access to the women's entrance, and this is the best entrance for ziyaarah of Rasoolullah
    - hotel staff were very nice and helpful in every way, this was helped by the great quantity of workers (who speak english too)
    - access to hotel from two entrances, on either side of building.
    - there are a few shops on the ground floor.
    - large seating area in the receptions.
    - Tea Garden: really nice area with lots of sofa seating areas. Can buy hot drinks, desserts etc from here (through room service too)
    - Rooms were very beautiful and comfortable.
    - full ensuite shower with telephone and hairdryer (plus all shampoos/gels etc replaced continously)
    - room service is very fast and convenient
    - around 4/5 lifts for ease of use.
    - cleanliness standard was good also, only thing the number of rooms on each floor means the housekeeping service isnt so good and needs constant reminder to staff
    - would definitely recommend

alHarithya Hotel
    - behind Madinah Movenpick
    - in the second row of hotels
    - need to cross only one small road, takes a couple of mins
    - closest entrance to both men/womens sides
    - however, its a longer walk to the women's entrance for ziyaraah of Rasoolullah
    - best thing about this hotel: it has a pizza bar/restaurant downstairs which does the best pizzas also has a hot drinks/ desserts area with BaskinRobbins ice-cream!
    - room service is good
    - full ensuite shower-rooms with large adjoining rooms (if applicable)
    - housekeeping is very very proficient and staff are really nice
    - cleanliness is very good.
    - 6 lifts.
    - 2 entrances on either side of building.
    - large reception with seating areas
    - would definitely recommend this too

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbuHaniyyah View Post
    After staying in a Makkah 5 star (Darul Ghufraan), we moved to Dyar International in Madinah. The hotel is located next to the Madinah Hilton and is just behind Taiba Residential hotel and Shopping complex, therefore on the second row of hotels. It is in a very convenient location for getting to Masjid Nabawi and shopping/eating. Lifts I'm afraid wernt very good, we were on the top floor (14th) the amount of times it reached the top full of people wanting to go down was amazing!

It is classed as 5 star, but as I'm sure those who have been to Saudi know that at best that may possibly be a very good UK 3 star or just about 4 star.

We had been provided breakfast and dinner, breakfast was ok although as the hotel had a big delegation of Turkish backgrounds it was mainly catered for them. That was the same for dinner too, although I actually enjoyed it and the deserts we varied and nice.

The hotel staff were ok, although some of our group had some attitude from the cleaning staff when they didn't tip. The rooms again were on the small size, we had a 3 bed room, we were told that the bigger Turkish group got the big rooms.

Overall I liked the hotel, my kids could watch a few cartoons and I could watch the football as they had a few decent channels on the TV. Also we checked out late and they didnt seem to care which was a bonus!
    This is one of the two Dyar Hotels in Madina. Rated 4 star. The other one is Royal Dyar and is located behind Dar Eeman intercont. Rated 4 Star A although hoteliers trying to push it as 5 star.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by umm hussain View Post
    salaam,i went for umra easter2010,in madina stayed at the al-amal tower,it was a five minuite walk to gates 9 at the masjid,we had a food court across the road and grocery store,main shopping malls two minuite walk down the road.hotel was clean,lifts were big and fast,hotel had a small area for providing tea/snaks.rooms were clean,beds comfortable,hotel staff freindly and helpful,would recommend to friends/family,sorry got no idea what star it was,if anyone knows then please let us know
    Al Amal Tower belongs to a chain of hotels owned by Amal group. All Amal hotels are graded 3 star and some are 3 star A.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by urban rose View Post
    I dont know the ratings from memory but this is my feedback:

Dar alHijra Intercontinental Hotel
    - Situated behind Madinah Hilton.
    - Can see Masjidun Nabawi whilst stood at the entrance, then two crossings over is the main gate entrance.
    - quicker for men to enter, women have a 1 min extra walk
    - couldnt be more than 5 min walk (cus walk straight down, especially if young)
    - quality of the hotel is very good
    - rooms are nice too, not extravagantly decorated or anything but still good.
    - full ensuite shower facilities.
    - we had an adjoining room which made it even better.
    - cleanliness was good too, no complaints.
    - staff were helpful
    - reception area has seating area with sofas, and also business centre with internet access.
    - 3 lifts (as far as i can remember)
    - would recommend.

Al Haram Hotel

- very very good hotel
    - a couple of mins away from Masjidun Nabawi, need to cross over a small road.
    - easier access to the women's entrance, and this is the best entrance for ziyaarah of Rasoolullah
    - hotel staff were very nice and helpful in every way, this was helped by the great quantity of workers (who speak english too)
    - access to hotel from two entrances, on either side of building.
    - there are a few shops on the ground floor.
    - large seating area in the receptions.
    - Tea Garden: really nice area with lots of sofa seating areas. Can buy hot drinks, desserts etc from here (through room service too)
    - Rooms were very beautiful and comfortable.
    - full ensuite shower with telephone and hairdryer (plus all shampoos/gels etc replaced continously)
    - room service is very fast and convenient
    - around 4/5 lifts for ease of use.
    - cleanliness standard was good also, only thing the number of rooms on each floor means the housekeeping service isnt so good and needs constant reminder to staff
    - would definitely recommend

alHarithya Hotel
    - behind Madinah Movenpick
    - in the second row of hotels
    - need to cross only one small road, takes a couple of mins
    - closest entrance to both men/womens sides
    - however, its a longer walk to the women's entrance for ziyaraah of Rasoolullah
    - best thing about this hotel: it has a pizza bar/restaurant downstairs which does the best pizzas also has a hot drinks/ desserts area with BaskinRobbins ice-cream!
    - room service is good
    - full ensuite shower-rooms with large adjoining rooms (if applicable)
    - housekeeping is very very proficient and staff are really nice
    - cleanliness is very good.
    - 6 lifts.
    - 2 entrances on either side of building.
    - large reception with seating areas
    - would definitely recommend this too
    Dar Hijra saw its better days when it used to be a 5 Star. It is, at best a 4 Star.

Likewise, Al Haram Towers. More closer to the Masjid. 4 Star.

Al Harithiya. Ex Sheraton and 5 star when it was a sheraton label. At best a glorified 4 Star although I would not rate it beyond a good 3 Star.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    This is one of the two Dyar Hotels in Madina. Rated 4 star. The other one is Royal Dyar and is located behind Dar Eeman intercont. Rated 4 Star A although hoteliers trying to push it as 5 star.
    Here is their link,

http://dyarhotels.com/international/index.html

They are def calling themselves 5 star according to their labeling.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

So, the UK agents who than echo such labelling can be excused? I don't think so. The hotels, when contracted, is available for inspection and can be clearly assessed as to their claimed rating and then reference made to the ministries grading system.

I have the link that you produce here and, whilst no effort had been spared to show the hotels in its most glorified state things are not clearly what they are with both hotels and, likewise, for others too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Madina al anwar movenpick

Advertised as 5* but ismail uncle has said its a 4*

we have been staying at this hotel for the past 3 years,
    its on the front line of hotels which all face the haraamain, so easy access to the haraam.

Good service all a round,
    Quick check in
    house keeping - very good. All rooms are cleaned at a high standard (the house keeping staff are always lovely! m.a)
    wii fii in the rooms,
    breakfast is okay, room service is also fine.
    Plenty of lifts.

Would defo recommend!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Royal Dyar Madinah
    Please note that it is different to Dyar International although both hotels are owned by the same group, both are rated as 5* by the group and are near to each other (one behind and other on side of madina hilton). This hotel has been reviewed previously on this forum and here is the link

We (a family of two adults and one six years old child) stayed in Royal Dyar for 7 nights between 10-17th April 2011.
    Hotel is an excellent 4* hotel although claimed as 5*.
    Room size is good with LCD TV, mini bar/fridge, sufficient wardrobes cupboards (that had one electronic and one manual locker for your safe keepings).
    Full ensuite shower/bath with telephone and hairdryer (plus all shampoos/gels/lotion etc replaced continuously). Air conditioning was good throughout the hotel.
    It is literally 4-5 minutes walk from gate 21 (Bab Fahad) of Masjid-i-Nabwi on Fahad road after Hilton. you could even join the Jamat after you had heard Azzan in your room.
    It is near to the food square described by brother ismail in his previous posts for pakistani resturants and especially Bafaqi ( I didn't like their food but preferred alnoor instead. My fist first choice is Indonesian restaurant on the fist floor of Ilyas centre).
    The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of food including Omelet and fresh fruits available everyday. Very good house services.
    There are 12 medium size but really fast lifts available. We were on 3rd floor and never experienced any inconvenience in getting a lift.
    The good thing is the staff can speak/understand English that was a relief after staying in Saraya al imman in Makkah.
    3 entrances on three side of the hotel. good seating area on the first floor where reception is and more seating area around the lifts on ground floor.There is a pharmacy, a gift ship and a shop that sells dates on the ground floor.
    Hotel is very close to the shopping areas and an Indonesian restaurant located in Ilyas centre 9first floor) that is next to alferozya hotel and behind dyar international. I prefer this restaurant over food square as you can sit inside in peaceful clean seating and food is really nice too.
    I would definitely recommend this hotel although women have to travel a bit more to access women pray areas on either sides in the Masjid-i- nabwi. However if you want to be conveniently located near bab al salam (Gate 1) try hotels on north west side. Major construction work is in progress on north and north-western side at the moment.
    Quick check in and check out. (I forgot to mention that I had to wait one hour for check in at 5.30 p.m because the rooms were not ready due to late check out and was checked in after Maghrib Salat).
    The hotel rate was 600-700 SAR per night these days for a double room. it was 900 SAR the previous week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saeed Ahmad View Post
    Royal Dyar Madinah
    Please note that it is different to Dyar International although both hotels are owned by the same group, both are rated as 5* by the group and are near to each other (one behind and other on side of madina hilton). This hotel has been reviewed previously on this forum and here is the link

We (a family of two adults and one six years old child) stayed in Royal Dyar for 7 nights between 10-17th April 2011.
    Hotel is an excellent 4* hotel although claimed as 5*.
    Room size is good with LCD TV, mini bar/fridge, sufficient wardrobes cupboards (that had one electronic and one manual locker for your safe keepings).
    Full ensuite shower/bath with telephone and hairdryer (plus all shampoos/gels/lotion etc replaced continuously). Air conditioning was good throughout the hotel.
    It is literally 4-5 minutes walk from gate 21 (Bab Fahad) of Masjid-i-Nabwi on Fahad road after Hilton. you could even join the Jamat after you had heard Azzan in your room.
    It is near to the food square described by brother ismail in his previous posts for pakistani resturants and especially Bafaqi ( I didn't like their food but preferred alnoor instead. My fist first choice is Indonesian restaurant on the fist floor of Ilyas centre).
    The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of food including Omelet and fresh fruits available everyday. Very good house services.
    There are 12 medium size but really fast lifts available. We were on 3rd floor and never experienced any inconvenience in getting a lift.
    The good thing is the staff can speak/understand English that was a relief after staying in Saraya al imman in Makkah.
    3 entrances on three side of the hotel. good seating area on the first floor where reception is and more seating area around the lifts on ground floor.There is a pharmacy, a gift ship and a shop that sells dates on the ground floor.
    Hotel is very close to the shopping areas and an Indonesian restaurant located in Ilyas centre 9first floor) that is next to alferozya hotel and behind dyar international. I prefer this restaurant over food square as you can sit inside in peaceful clean seating and food is really nice too.
    I would definitely recommend this hotel although women have to travel a bit more to access women pray areas on either sides in the Masjid-i- nabwi. However if you want to be conveniently located near bab al salam (Gate 1) try hotels on north west side. Major construction work is in progress on north and north-western side at the moment.
    Quick check in and check out. (I forgot to mention that I had to wait one hour for check in at 5.30 p.m because the rooms were not ready due to late check out and was checked in after Maghrib Salat).
    The hotel rate was 600-700 SAR per night these days for a double room. it was 900 SAR the previous week.
    Dyar International and Royal Dyar has changed hands and are now known as

Rawdah Royal Inn and Nozul Royal Inn Hotels.

Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

Has anyone stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Madinah?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    Has anyone stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Madinah?
    I had few customers stayed there last year said was nice hotel rooms bit tight for triple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

The Dar Al Iman Intercontinental is an excellent hotel. The rooms are a bit dated but location wise you can't really get better as it is on the doorstep of the haram. The food at the hotel is also excellent and I would highly recommend it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Madina al Anwar movepick

oh God, it's crap, run down. Showers are mouldy so when checking in, first check your room before you start unpacking in case you need to request room change.

I wouldn't class it a 5*. We choose to stay there year because it's the cheapest 5* located close to the haramain.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Loool ooo just read my review from 2010

lool service ice has gone down!

Quote Originally Posted by taqwa435 View Post
    Madina al anwar movenpick

Advertised as 5* but ismail uncle has said its a 4*

we have been staying at this hotel for the past 3 years,
    its on the front line of hotels which all face the haraamain, so easy access to the haraam.

Good service all a round,
    Quick check in
    house keeping - very good. All rooms are cleaned at a high standard (the house keeping staff are always lovely! m.a)
    wii fii in the rooms,
    breakfast is okay, room service is also fine.
    Plenty of lifts.

Would defo recommend!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Has anyone stayed in Millennium Taiba hotel in Madinah planning to book it for my Easter group need feedback if anyone on this forum has stayed there.
    Last edited by Abu Eesa; 16-11-15 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Eesa View Post
    Has anyone stayed in Elaf Al Kinda hotel in Makkah planning to book it for my Easter group need feedback if anyone on this forum has stayed there.
    Yes, my family have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. Positive feedback, close to the haraam only rush hour during salah ( its located next to the cheapy (but nice) food shops.

The decor of the rooms could do with an upgrade but the service etc was good.

Btw have a look at trip advisor re this hotel.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taqwa435 View Post
    Yes, my family have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. Positive feedback, close to the haraam only rush hour during salah ( its located next to the cheapy (but nice) food shops.

The decor of the rooms could do with an upgrade but the service etc was good.

Btw have a look at trip advisor re this hotel.
    Thanks I edited my post when realized it is thread for Madinah Hotels thanks for your feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Dar ul Iman intercontinental
    Stayed here with my family in December 2015. In our suite we had a little kitchenette and 2 bathrooms. The kitchenette was handy with kids. In terms of location, when u r out of the hotel, you are in the courtyard of the mosque. It is that close. . The furniture was worn out and the bathrooms do need refurbishment. My rating is 8/10 for this hotel.

Sofara al huda
    Stayed here in 2012 with our hajj group. It’s a 4 star hotel, but in KSA a 4 star is more like a 3 star, however in my opinion this is not the case with this particular hotel.
    Location is very good. Again you will use Bab e usman to enter haram which was very convenient for me. The hotel was clean and breakfast and dinner was good. My rating is 9.5/10.

Hilton Hotel
    Stayed here in May 2011 with our umrah group. Excellent hotel and location. Especially for ladies, the gate to visit Roza Mubark was right in front. My husband preferred Dar ul Iman IC , but my vote is for Hilton due to its closeness to Bab e Usman.
    InshaAllah if I visit again, I will go for this hotel. 10/10

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

ignore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Would anyone recommend Al Eiman Taibah or is it also called Al Eiman Qibla for family with kids?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghauri786 View Post
    Would anyone recommend Al Eiman Taibah or is it also called Al Eiman Qibla for family with kids?
    Eiman Taiba is closer to ladies gate then Eiman Qiblah which is opposite side of Rawdah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Something to bear in mind with hotels in both Madinah and Makkah is that the level of service during Ramadan and Hajj time varies compared with other times of the year due to hotels being at full capacity during these periods.

As such, sometimes extremely positive experience during an Umrah visit may be completely different to someone who visited at Hajj time and vice versa.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IbnK View Post
    Something to bear in mind with hotels in both Madinah and Makkah is that the level of service during Ramadan and Hajj time varies compared with other times of the year due to hotels being at full capacity during these periods.

As such, sometimes extremely positive experience during an Umrah visit may be completely different to someone who visited at Hajj time and vice versa.
    Yes totally agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Salam.
    Has anyone got any experiance with Millennium Al Aqeeq Madinah

Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HusainIslam View Post
    Salam.
    Has anyone got any experiance with Millennium Al Aqeeq Madinah
    I saw it from outside and its in the 3rd line of hotels from the Haram. Something I class to be far.....esp from women's gate

See Tripadvisor

I was going to book this one - but when with Shaza al Madinah instead. alhumdollilah
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2672 Post(s)

assalaamu alaikum, any experience of al-shohada hotel ?
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    I saw it from outside and its in the 3rd line of hotels from the Haram. Something I class to be far.....esp from women's gate

See Tripadvisor

I was going to book this one - but when with Shaza al Madinah instead. alhumdollilah
    That is not far few mins walk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    assalaamu alaikum, any experience of al-shohada hotel ?
    wa alaikum salam

It is around 12-15 mins walk never stayed there.

Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

That is not far few mins walk
    Too far

Next time im going to rent a spot in the Haram itself and ring fence it
    وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

wa alaikum salam

It is around 12-15 mins walk never stayed there.

Salams

my brother and cousins have stayed at this hotel few times, they love the hotel. Prefer it over the towers etc :/

btw there shuttle service is available for this hotel like every 30 minutes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

hows shaza al madinah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Has anyone stayed at grand mecure hotel? Its located on the second row behind movenpick al anwar dar al iman etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

We're booked in to the Al Eman Royal. Anyone have experience of this hotel?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

My friend stayed at grand mecure, its actually not that bad

Also very close to the haramain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Just returned stayed at Anwar al madinah movenpick still same as it was 4 years ago wifi not working in most rooms only plus point location entrance through shopping complex and through to gate 15 percent for ladies will need to look for alternative