Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

LIVE Hadeeth and Arabic Classes with Abu Mus'ab every Wednesday from 8:00PM GMT (9:00pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

 

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 439
  1. #1
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    82,558
    Rep Power
    553

    Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    sisters need to understand a man's nature

    and to be honest, its not something he can really stop, he may be able to control certain aspects of it, but its in his dna

    entire empires have fallen because of it, pious men have fallen, its real, and to deny it or try to make it less than what it is would be futile

    when a man sees a woman who is covered and that bare anke is exposed, it does cause a reaction, not a major one, but a thought, how he handles it varies with the man

    why do you think porn is such a multi-billion dollar industry? logically, if a man saw and saved the picture of one woman, that would be sufficient

    but its much much more than that, for muslim and kafir men, for all men


    .لا نر زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد





  2. #121
    Nostalgia.. ~ Jumana ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,104
    Rep Power
    133

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    QUOTE=Leemar Tayem;4112554]Salam alaikom everyone
    Some of the responses here make no sense!!! :S !
    Women are blamed for man1s desire and he is NOT ? simple logic if a man was totally unable to do something about this , then Allah wouldn`t punish him if he commited Zina simply because he is very weak to do anything about it!

    BOTH men and women are responsible for this (Women are NOT ALWAYAS responsible for man`s lust though)
    I can`t agree more with sister Malaika , we are being followed in the malls , get smiles and being flirted with by random muslim men .......... you might say i must`ve done something .... i would say , NO i didn`t PLUS even the sisters that cover their faces are being followed !!! SubhanAllah ! so it isn`t always that a man will ONLY be a victim of a woman who dressed in a way that triggered that desire![/QUOTE]

    edit
    Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 05-03-12 at 11:44 AM.

  3. #122
    Nostalgia.. ~ Jumana ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    2,104
    Rep Power
    133

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by sis_niqabi View Post
    In Saudi most women wear niqab and they still get harassed. They don't care. Men have no shame nowadays.

    I remember I called kfc one time ( I live in a Muslim country) and after I finished my order the guy started asking me what my name was and was trying to get his Mac on while he was on the phone. And I know another sister who called the same kfc and got harassed by the same dude. Now this guy didn't know who was on the other line and he didn't care. He was just a perv.
    100% ryt !

  4. #123
    Death's a surety...
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,709
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/1200

    Victims of mixing… True stories

    Lost hope

    Umm Muhammad, a mature woman over the age of 40, tells her story.

    I lived a life of modest means with my husband. There was never any closeness and harmony, and my husband did not have the kind of strong personality that a woman would hope for, but his good nature made me overlook the fact that I was the one who was responsible for most of the decision making in the family.

    My husband often used to mention the name of his friend and business partner, and he would talk about him in my presence, and I often used to meet with him in his office which was originally part of our apartment. This went on for many years, until circumstances led to us exchanging visits with this person and his family. These family visits were repeated and because of his close friendship with my husband, we did not notice how the number of visits increased and how many hours a single visit would last. He often used to come on his own to sit with us, me and my husband, for long visits. My husband’s trust in him knew no bounds, and as days passed I got to know this person very well, and saw how wonderful and decent he was. I began to feel a strong attraction towards this man, and at the same time I began to sense that the feeling was mutual.

    Things took a strange turn after that, when I realized that this man was the kind of person I had always dreamed about. Why had he come along now, after all these years? The more this man’s status increased in my eyes, the more my husband’s status diminished. It was as if I had needed to see the beauty of his character in order to discover how ugly my husband’s character was.

    The matter between this person and myself did not go beyond these persistent thoughts which were occupying my mind night and day. Neither he nor I ever voiced what we felt in our hearts… until today. Yet despite that my life is over and my husband is little more than a weak man with no self-esteem. I hate him and I do not know how all this hatred towards him started to boil over. I wonder how I put up with him all these years, bearing all these burdens by myself, facing life’s problems on my own.

    Things got so bad that I asked him for a divorce, and he divorced me at my request. After that he became a broken man. Even worse than that is that after my marriage was wrecked and my children and husband were devastated, problems arose in this man's family. His wife, with her feminine intuition, realized what had been going on in his heart of hearts, and his life became hell. She was overwhelmed with jealousy to the extent that one night she left her house at 2 a.m. and came to attack my house, screaming, weeping and hurling accusations. His marriage was also about to collapse.

    I admit that the lovely gatherings which we used to enjoy gave us the opportunity to get to know one another at a time that was not appropriate at this stage in our lives.

    His marriage has been wrecked and so has mine. I have lost everything, and now I know that my circumstances and his will not permit us to take any positive step towards coming together. Now I am more miserable than I have ever been, and I am looking for illusionary happiness and lost hopes.

    Tit-for-tat

    Umm Ahmad tells us:

    My husband had a group of married friends, and because of our close friendship with them, we used to get together with them once a week in one of our houses, to enjoy an evening of chat.

    Deep down in my heart I was never really comfortable with the atmosphere in which we would have dinner, sweets, snacks and drinks of juice accompanied by waves of laughter because of the jokes and chit-chats that often went beyond the bounds of good manners.

    In the name of friendship, the barriers were lifted and every now and then one would hear suppressed laughter between a woman and the husband of another woman. The jokes were too much, dealing – with no sense of shyness –with sensitive topics such as sex and women’s private matters. This was usual and was even accepted and regarded as desirable.

    Although I indulged in these things along with them, my conscience made me feel guilty. Then the day came when it became quite clear just how ugly and filthy this atmosphere was.

    The telephone rang, and I heard the voice of one of the friends in this group. I said hello to him and apologized that my husband was not home. He replied that he knew that, and that he was calling to speak to me! After he suggested starting a relationship with me, I got very angry and spoke harshly to him and cursed him. All he could do was laugh and say, “Don’t try and show these good manners to me; go and check on your husband’s good manners and see what he is doing…” I was devastated by what he said, but I pulled myself together and said to myself, this person is only trying to cause the break up of your marriage. But he succeeded in planting the seeds of doubt concerning my husband.

    Shortly after that, the major disaster struck. I discovered that my husband was cheating on me with another woman. It was the matter of life or death as far as I was concerned. I found my husband out and I confronted him, saying: “You are not the only one who can have a relationship. I have received a similar proposition.” And I told him all about his friend. He was stunned and absolutely shocked. (I said “If you want me to respond in kind to your relationship with that woman, then this is for that, tit-for-tat.” This was a huge slap in the face for him. He knew that I did not intend to do that in reality, but he realized the great disaster that had befallen our lives and the immoral atmosphere in which we were living. I suffered a great deal until my husband finally left that loose woman with whom he was having a relationship, as he admitted to me. Yes, he left her and came back to his family and children, but how can I ever feel the same towards him as I used to? Who will restore respect for him in my heart? This huge wound in my heart is still bleeding out of regret and rage at that filthy atmosphere; it still bears testimony to the fact that what they call innocent get-togethers are in reality anything but innocent. My heart still begs for mercy from the Lord of Glory.

    Intelligence can also be a temptation (fitnah)

    ‘Abd al-Fattaah says:

    I work as the head of department in one of the big companies. For a long time I admired one of my female colleagues, not for her beauty, but for her serious attitude towards her work, her intelligence and her excellent achievements – in addition to the fact that she was a decent and modest person who focused only on her work. This admiration turned into attachment, and I am a married man who fears Allaah and never misses any obligatory prayer. I expressed my feelings to her and she rebuffed me. She is married and has children as well. She sees no reason why I should have any kind of relationship with her, whether it be friendship, as work colleagues or based on admiration… etc. Evil thoughts come to me sometimes, and deep down I wish that her husband would divorce her so that I could get her.

    I started to put pressure on her at work and put her down in front of my bosses. Perhaps this was a form of revenge on my part, but she accepted it with good manners and did not complain or comment. She works and works; her performance speaks of her quality, and she knows this well. The more she resisted me, the stronger my infatuation grew.

    I am not a person who is easily tempted by women, because I fear Allaah and I do not overstep the mark with them and go beyond what is required by my work. But this woman attracted me. What is the solution?… I do not know.

    Baby ducks know how to swim

    N.A.A., a nineteen-year-old girl, tells us:

    At that time I was a little girl. My innocent eyes watched those evening get-togethers when family friends would meet in the house. What I remember is that I could only see one man, who was my father. I watched him as he moved about the room, how his glances would devour the women present, looking at their thighs and chests, admiring this one’s eyes, that one’s hair, the other’s hips. My poor mother had no choice but to take care of these get-togethers. She was a very simple lady.

    Among the women present there was one woman who would deliberately try to attract my father’s attention, sometimes by coming close to him, and sometimes by making enticing movements. I would watch this with concern, whilst my mother was busy in the kitchen for the sake of her guests.

    These gatherings stopped suddenly and I tried, young as I was, to understand and make sense of what had happened, but I could not.

    What I remember was that my mother collapsed completely at that time, and she could not stand to hear my father’s name mentioned in the house. I used to hear mysterious words whispered by the adults around me: “Betrayal… bedroom… she saw them with her own eyes… despicable woman… in a very shameful position…” etc. These were the key words which only the adults could understand.

    I grew up and came to understand, and I bore a grudge against all men. All of them were treacherous. My mother was a broken woman and accused every woman who came to us of being a man-snatcher who wanted to make my father fall into her trap. My father hasn’t changed. He is still practising his favourite hobby of chasing women, but now he does it outside the home. Now I am nineteen years old and I know lots of young men. I feel great pleasure in taking revenge on them, because every one of them is an exact copy of my father. I tempt them and entice them, without letting them get anywhere near me. They follow me in gatherings and in the marketplaces because of my movements and deliberate gestures. Sometimes my phone never stops ringing and I feel proud of what I do to avenge the sex of Hawwa’ and my mother. But sometimes I feel so miserable and such a failure that it almost chokes me. My life is shadowed by a huge dark cloud, and its name is my father.

    Before it is too late

    S.N.A. tells of her experience:

    I never imagined that my work circumstances would force me to be in contact with the opposite sex (men), but this in fact is what happened…

    In the beginning, I used to cover and screen myself from men by wearing niqaab (face-veil), but some of the sisters advised me that this dress was attracting more attention to my presence, and it would be better for me to take off the niqaab, especially since my eyes were somewhat attractive. So I removed the cover from my face, thinking that this was better. But by continuing to mix with my colleagues, I discovered that I was the odd one out because of my antisocial attitude and my insistence on not joining in the conversation and chatting with others. Everyone was wary of this “lone-wolf” woman (as they saw me), and this is what was stated clearly by one person who affirmed that he would not want to deal with such a snooty and stand-offish character. But I knew that I was the opposite, in fact, and I decided that I would not oppress myself and put myself in a difficult position with my colleagues. So I started to join in their chats and exchanges of anecdotes, and they all discovered that I could speak eloquently and persuasively, and that I could influence others. I could also speak in a manner that was determined yet at the same time was attractive to some of my colleagues. It was not long before I noticed some changes in the expression of my direct supervisor; with some embarrassment, he was enjoying the way I spoke and moved, and he would deliberately bring up topics in the conversation where I would see that hateful look in his eyes. I do not deny the fact that I started to entertain some thoughts about this man. I found it astonishing that a man could fall so easily into the trap of a woman who was religiously committed, so how must it be in the case of women who adorn themselves and invite men to commit immoral actions? In fact, I did not think of him in any way which went beyond the bounds of sharee’ah, but he did occupy a space in my thoughts for quite some time. But soon my self-respect made me reject the idea of being a source of enjoyment for this man in any way, shape or form, even if it was only psychological in nature, and I stopped getting involved in any kind of work that would force me to sit alone with him. In the end, I reached the following conclusions:

    1- Attraction between the sexes can occur in any circumstances, no matter how much men and women may deny that. The attraction may start within the bounds of sharee’ah and end up going beyond those bounds.

    Even if a person protects himself (by marriage), he is not safe from the snares of the Shaytaan.

    3- Even though a person may be able to guarantee himself and he works with the opposite sex within reasonable limits, he cannot guarantee the feelings of the other party.

    Finally, there is nothing good in mixing and it does not bear fruit as they claim. On the contrary, it corrupts sound thinking.

    What now?
    Last edited by ibnmuadh; 14-12-10 at 02:07 PM.
    The Prophet said: "The fear of people should never prevent any of you from speaking the truth when he sees it or pointing out its importance. Doing so will not hasten one's appointed time of death or lessen one's rizq."Tirmidhi, Hasanussaheeh
    He also said: ”If you see my ummah afraid to confront an oppressor and tell him - "You are an oppressor", then it is finished.Ahmad, Saheeh

  5. #124
    Alisha Mohammed Islam Attiyah Abdul Hamid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,497
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    sisters need to understand a man's nature

    and to be honest, its not something he can really stop, he may be able to control certain aspects of it, but its in his dna

    entire empires have fallen because of it, pious men have fallen, its real, and to deny it or try to make it less than what it is would be futile

    when a man sees a woman who is covered and that bare anke is exposed, it does cause a reaction, not a major one, but a thought, how he handles it varies with the man

    why do you think porn is such a multi-billion dollar industry? logically, if a man saw and saved the picture of one woman, that would be sufficient

    but its much much more than that, for muslim and kafir men, for all men

    A mans lust or nature, isnt a reason for women to have to completly hide away
    We cover modestly for a reason, but if a brother wants to think of a sister in a wrong way or have feelings for her, aslong as she isnt putting that attention on herself then its gotta be the guys fault
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥



    http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg



    * ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

  6. #125
    Odan IDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    those are terrible stories, but in all of them the people should have walked away of these situations as soon as they noticed a problem

    may Allah protect us from all evil
    " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
    Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

  7. #126
    Alisha Mohammed Islam Attiyah Abdul Hamid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,497
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Ameen
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥



    http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg



    * ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

  8. #127
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikki View Post
    Men are to blame for mens lust for women.

    Why would men follow a woman around anyway, whether she be young or old??? If common decency doesn't stop them, how is hiding the womans age going to stop them.

    And even veiled, it is quite obvious whether the woman is a 16 year old or a 60 year old. (A 60 year old shouldn't have to wear veil anyway).

    We have to stop making excuses for stupid little boys and old jerks who hang around the shopping malls looking women up and down. They do it whether the woman is veiled or not. Most women in the west walk around half naked and don't get trailed around, but in most muslim countries you can't set foot outside your own home, fullly dressed, without a man.
    Then as per your suggestion all muslim women should start walking around half naked??
    Open your brain, is your judgement now superior to the command of Allah?? Is your weak human mentality supposed to replace the shariah? Go on let the women in your family walk around naked, nobody will dare that in my family, not because I or anyone has forced them to, but because they consider the command of Allah superior to any man made ideologies. Man with his ideologies is at a total loss.
    May allah guide this ummah back to its original pristine condition. Ameen.

  9. #128
    Library Ice Queen Massilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    11,967
    Rep Power
    492

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by zdc View Post
    Then as per your suggestion all muslim women should start walking around half naked??
    Open your brain, is your judgement now superior to the command of Allah?? Is your weak human mentality supposed to replace the shariah? Go on let the women in your family walk around naked, nobody will dare that in my family, not because I or anyone has forced them to, but because they consider the command of Allah superior to any man made ideologies. Man with his ideologies is at a total loss.
    May allah guide this ummah back to its original pristine condition. Ameen.
    That's not what she's saying, she basically said the veiled women have done their "job" but the men no so it is obvious who is to blame. It's not only about lust but also basic civilised behaviour : you don't follow people you don't know simple as that
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

  10. #129
    Islam all the way. mohabdul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,328
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Being in Dubai is a good example. Women with abayas and hijaabs are treated (respected) completely different than those who do not wear them. There is quite a few rapes that take place here and I have yet to read one that was done to a woman that dresses Islamically.
    The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

  11. #130
    I can change this now! Ikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,249
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by zdc View Post
    Then as per your suggestion all muslim women should start walking around half naked??
    Open your brain, is your judgement now superior to the command of Allah?? Is your weak human mentality supposed to replace the shariah? Go on let the women in your family walk around naked, nobody will dare that in my family, not because I or anyone has forced them to, but because they consider the command of Allah superior to any man made ideologies. Man with his ideologies is at a total loss.
    May allah guide this ummah back to its original pristine condition. Ameen.
    Get a grip zdc. Stop trying to defend a weak argument and a lame example with personal attacks. The subject is who is to blame for mans lust. You said if all women were covered this would not happen. I consider this to be a naive ideal.

    You've actually defeated your own argument. One one hand you say that women should follow the commands of Allah and sharia and cover up, but you dont' find fault with the men who flaunt the laws of Allah and sharia and follow strange women who are going about their grocery shopping in public places. Their weak mentality has replaced sharia, and that is the cause of man's lust for woman.

    If I was a petty person I would invite you and the men in your family to stalk and make leud comments to woman walking around in public, (no man in my family would dare do such a thing for fear of Allah). But I won't.

    Quote Originally Posted by mohabdul View Post
    Being in Dubai is a good example. Women with abayas and hijaabs are treated (respected) completely different than those who do not wear them. There is quite a few rapes that take place here and I have yet to read one that was done to a woman that dresses Islamically.
    In London I can tell you of a few where abaya wearing women were targeted. A friend of mine who wore abaya used to walk down the street and have men call out things to her, they would completely ignore the person next to her.

  12. #131
    Alisha Mohammed Islam Attiyah Abdul Hamid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,497
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by mohabdul View Post
    Being in Dubai is a good example. Women with abayas and hijaabs are treated (respected) completely different than those who do not wear them. There is quite a few rapes that take place here and I have yet to read one that was done to a woman that dresses Islamically.
    the way i see it, if you go out asking and looking for attention, and if you dont go out asking/looking for it then you dont alhamdulilaah..
    People see modesty and then respect it. But if someones leaving doors open then guys will jump on it
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥



    http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg



    * ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

  13. #132
    Odan
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,547
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
    the way i see it, if you go out asking and looking for attention, and if you dont go out asking/looking for it then you dont alhamdulilaah..
    People see modesty and then respect it. But if someones leaving doors open then guys will jump on it
    What?! Are you saying women who don't wear abaya and hijab are "asking" to get raped/molested??

  14. #133
    Odan IDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Malaika~ View Post
    What?! Are you saying women who don't wear abaya and hijab are "asking" to get raped/molested??
    i think she means whether you wear hijab or not, if your intention is not pure modesty people will pick up on it and try to chat you up (but this is only as a general case around most sound people), however some men who are not sound in nature and sad to say more often in so called muslim countries, these men will go after anyone whether she is purely modest or not
    " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
    Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

  15. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibnmuadh View Post
    I've read that fatwa before. Most of those problems stem from the fact that they married the wrong person, and would have been avoided if they'd known their spouse or their own preferences better before marrying. Ironically, the reason their society prevents that is because it's considered 'mixing'.

    If the only thing that stops someone from cheating is lack of willing partners, that person has deeper issues with their marriage and their deen.

  16. #135
    Alisha Mohammed Islam Attiyah Abdul Hamid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,497
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Malaika~ View Post
    What?! Are you saying women who don't wear abaya and hijab are "asking" to get raped/molested??
    i really never said that

    Quote Originally Posted by IDK View Post
    i think she means whether you wear hijab or not, if your intention is not pure modesty people will pick up on it and try to chat you up (but this is only as a general case around most sound people), however some men who are not sound in nature and sad to say more often in so called muslim countries, these men will go after anyone whether she is purely modest or not
    yeahh thats what i meant ^^^ aint wearing hijab and jilbab doesnt make you modest. its your actions and intention...
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥



    http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg



    * ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

  17. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by mohabdul View Post
    Being in Dubai is a good example. Women with abayas and hijaabs are treated (respected) completely different than those who do not wear them. There is quite a few rapes that take place here and I have yet to read one that was done to a woman that dresses Islamically.
    I've never seen a news report about a rape that mentioned what the woman was wearing.

  18. #137
    Senior Member Koshur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    What i dont get alot of the times is why people complicate things so much?
    If a man lusts after a woman, then he's to blame, but if the woman seduced then she was part of it, however that is not to say that the man can then use that as an excuse if he rapes or molests her.

    You are in control of your own actions, clothes don't make a difference, same way that some of you claim a girl in a short dress is asking for attention, we could use the same arguement for women totally covered up and say it looks like a tease and the guys thinking about what this lady looks like under her clothes or behind her veil.

    This is just an arguement from both sides, there is no right or wrong to it.

  19. #138
    Library Ice Queen Massilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    11,967
    Rep Power
    492

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Some civilisation tips and social etiquette

    -“Treat women as if they were your own mother."
    -Unknown women and even known women are not your friends, you don't whistle or stalk friends therefore it's valid for non-friends. Even if she's naked she's still not your friend

    -Show respect to women in his actions no matter the clothes

    -Staring is awkward, uncomfortable and definitely not behavior becoming a well-bred man

    -Remain in control of your person and respect the boundaries and property of others. This includes common-sense behaviors that are generally disregarded in today's society

    And respect yourself while you're at it, dripping saliva is not very fitting
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

  20. #139
    Keeping it real! sis_niqabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,547
    Rep Power
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabdul View Post
    Being in Dubai is a good example. Women with abayas and hijaabs are treated (respected) completely different than those who do not wear them. There is quite a few rapes that take place here and I have yet to read one that was done to a woman that dresses Islamically.
    This is not true there are tons of hijabi women in Dubai and other parts of the gulf who have been raped.

    Rape is rarely about sex and what the woman is wearing. It's about having control over another person.

    And hijabi women are not respected in Dubai. They are usually harassed and get numbers thrown at them some of the men even try and get them into there cars.
    Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
    (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

  21. #140
    Islam all the way. mohabdul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,328
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMuslimah View Post
    I've never seen a news report about a rape that mentioned what the woman was wearing.
    The vast majority of women raped in Dubai are non-muslims. And we do know how most of them are dressed. Now some do happens to muslims but usually it is case within the house.
    The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

  22. #141
    Islam all the way. mohabdul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,328
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by sis_niqabi View Post
    This is not true there are tons of hijabi women in Dubai and other parts of the gulf who have been raped.

    Rape is rarely about sex and what the woman is wearing. It's about having control over another person.

    And hijabi women are not respected in Dubai. They are usually harassed and get numbers thrown at them some of the men even try and get them into there cars.
    Those women who are having numbers thrown at them everyone here knows who they are. Their expensive abayas and half hijabs are just a show. They are out there seeking attention. Usually they are a specific nationality.
    The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

  23. #142

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,196
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    sisters need to understand a man's nature

    and to be honest, its not something he can really stop, he may be able to control certain aspects of it, but its in his dna

    entire empires have fallen because of it, pious men have fallen, its real, and to deny it or try to make it less than what it is would be futile

    when a man sees a woman who is covered and that bare anke is exposed, it does cause a reaction, not a major one, but a thought, how he handles it varies with the man

    why do you think porn is such a multi-billion dollar industry? logically, if a man saw and saved the picture of one woman, that would be sufficient

    but its much much more than that, for muslim and kafir men, for all men

    Hello AbuMubarak,

    Job, a righteous man who loved God very much said,


    Job 31 (NIV)

    " 1 “I made a covenant with my eyes
    not to look lustfully at a young woman.
    2 For what is our lot from God above,
    our heritage from the Almighty on high?
    3 Is it not ruin for the wicked,
    disaster for those who do wrong?
    4 Does he not see my ways
    and count my every step? "


    So, a man can definitely use self-control, and control his eyes and mind. Women can too. Women can also be tempted with lust for men.

    Jesus says that those who lust, commit adultery. He used hyperbole (the cutting out of eyes...)to show how important it is control oneself.


    Matthew 5 (NIV)

    "27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[Exodus 20:14] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

    Even though it definitely helps when people of the other gender dress and behave modestly and are sexually pure and are living right under the laws of God of marriage (both men and women) it is important for each person to control one's own eyes and thoughts, regardless of what other people are wearing or how other people are acting.

    Peace and God bless you
    Last edited by Christianlady; 15-12-10 at 07:11 PM.

  24. #143
    Odan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    10,125
    Rep Power
    139

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibnmuadh View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by IDK View Post
    those are terrible stories, but in all of them the people should have walked away of these situations as soon as they noticed a problem

    may Allah protect us from all evil
    ameen

    Quote Originally Posted by Koshur View Post
    What i dont get alot of the times is why people complicate things so much?
    If a man lusts after a woman, then he's to blame, but if the woman seduced then she was part of it, however that is not to say that the man can then use that as an excuse if he rapes or molests her.

    You are in control of your own actions, clothes don't make a difference, same way that some of you claim a girl in a short dress is asking for attention, we could use the same arguement for women totally covered up and say it looks like a tease and the guys thinking about what this lady looks like under her clothes or behind her veil.

    This is just an arguement from both sides, there is no right or wrong to it.
    i totally agree with 1st line, still...clothes make a difference.

    @christianlady, your comments are logical, they make sense therefore i agree with you, thank you.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

  25. #144
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    82,558
    Rep Power
    553

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    clothes most definitely DO make a difference

    this is why there is a billion dollar fashion industry, this is why models get paid so much money, this is why fashion designers make so much money, this is why clothing stores and manufacturers make so much money, clothing, styles, fabric, color, cut, lay, all make a difference

    this is why Allah say to cover, this is why the prophet commanded women to wear clothing and not come out of the house improperly covered

    where do you people get that clothing is irrelevant? that defies logic

    as far as blaming men, the purpose of this thread was not to say men are free from blame, it was to say that men have a certain nature that even a man cannot help........he can control it to a degree, but the lustful thoughts will be there, even from a mere glimpse

    where it goes from there is up to the man

    however, women need to do their part and that is be modest, (as men also need to be modest) but the issue is not to blame a man or a woman, but to recognize the reality and each side deal with its responsibility appropriately


    .لا نر زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد





  26. #145

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,196
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by .hayat. View Post

    @christianlady, your comments are logical, they make sense therefore i agree with you, thank you.
    Hello Hayat,

    Thanks My comments are only because of what Job and Jesus said and they influence me, especially Jesus.

    however, women need to do their part and that is be modest, (as men also need to be modest) but the issue is not to blame a man or a woman, but to recognize the reality and each side deal with its responsibility appropriately
    Hello AbuMubarak,

    Agreed By the way, a Muslim friend did help me undertand this better.

    Peace and God bless you
    Last edited by Christianlady; 15-12-10 at 08:24 PM.

  27. #146
    ----- The Warrior ----- AvenueToPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,102
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    clothes most definitely DO make a difference

    this is why there is a billion dollar fashion industry, this is why models get paid so much money, this is why fashion designers make so much money, this is why clothing stores and manufacturers make so much money, clothing, styles, fabric, color, cut, lay, all make a difference

    this is why Allah say to cover, this is why the prophet commanded women to wear clothing and not come out of the house improperly covered

    where do you people get that clothing is irrelevant? that defies logic

    as far as blaming men, the purpose of this thread was not to say men are free from blame, it was to say that men have a certain nature that even a man cannot help........he can control it to a degree, but the lustful thoughts will be there, even from a mere glimpse

    where it goes from there is up to the man

    however, women need to do their part and that is be modest, (as men also need to be modest) but the issue is not to blame a man or a woman, but to recognize the reality and each side deal with its responsibility appropriately
    bro ... some people do not understand any of it..

  28. #147
    Keeping it real! sis_niqabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    6,547
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by mohabdul View Post
    Those women who are having numbers thrown at them everyone here knows who they are. Their expensive abayas and half hijabs are just a show. They are out there seeking attention. Usually they are a specific nationality.
    rubbish.i've been living in the gulf for the past 8 years. i remember one time me and my friends from high school and we got followed by these group of shabab. all of us wore proper hijab.

    I know one of my mother's friends was saying how she was walking down the street one time and this guy started following her and she wears niqab and everything.

    In saudi everything can be covered on your body and eyes even covered men will harass you.

    don't think it's women who wear half hijab who get harassed.
    Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
    (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

  29. #148
    Odan Bint-Al-Islam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,430
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    no strong men (in faith) would be bothered by women's ankle,or fingers. is pity and sad that men of faith are stuggling with something with such a simple solution.
    women too are attracted to men sexually (that is what you mean right?) by nature. Allah created them that way. but if they can turn it off (some anyway), men with Taqwa can too. this whole notion of thinking that they cant help themselves is load of bullsh!t, the shaytaan is telling you to say that to make you feel little bit better about yourself.
    “This day I have perfected your religion for you,completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [5:3]"I have created the jinns and the humans solely to worship Me."[51:56]"a woman's heart should be lost in God, that a man needs to see him in order to find her"

  30. #149
    Odan IDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by sis_niqabi View Post
    rubbish.i've been living in the gulf for the past 8 years. i remember one time me and my friends from high school and we got followed by these group of shabab. all of us wore proper hijab.

    I know one of my mother's friends was saying how she was walking down the street one time and this guy started following her and she wears niqab and everything.

    In saudi everything can be covered on your body and eyes even covered men will harass you.

    don't think it's women who wear half hijab who get harassed.
    would you say its worse than in the west? i always thought if you moved to saudi at least this problem would be almost inexistent

    countries like turkey, is worse than the west
    " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
    Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

  31. #150
    Troll Hunter Supreme Saif-Uddin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,375
    Rep Power
    544

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    so when men lust, its not something they can necessarily avoid

    they can control it, but its a beast

    women need to understand that

    a soft voice, a hairstyle, nails, legs, arms, and eyes, all can ignite a man's desire

    am i blaming women? NO, just keepin it real

    women need to understand it and stop comparing it to them, women and men think much differently

    there may be some similarities, but there are some major differences
    Thats why there are necessary precautions (both for Men & Women) ordained for us in Islam to minimise the chance of igniting the disease of Lust ...

    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little."

    [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadith no. 627]

    May Allah ta'ala join our beloved akhi Uncle-Umar (may Allah ta'ala have mercy upon him) with the Shuhada and grant him the Highest station in Jannatul Firdaus

    Ameen


    https://www.justgiving.com/FoodTruckForSyria/

  32. #151

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,377
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    i think abu mubarak post was 100% true , he is simply stating the nature of men , he is not condoning zina .

    the point he is trying to get across is that woman will never understand the intense desire men have.
    can it be controlled yes but men are different.

    Are woman to blame no they are just the agents that cause the reaction.

  33. #152
    Islam all the way. mohabdul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,328
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza89 View Post
    i think abu mubarak post was 100% true , he is simply stating the nature of men , he is not condoning zina .

    the point he is trying to get across is that woman will never understand the intense desire men have.
    can it be controlled yes but men are different.

    Are woman to blame no they are just the agents that cause the reaction.
    well said. again there has to be a good hikmah why Allah has COMMANDED women to cover up and why they should have a mahram when outside.
    The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

  34. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by IDK View Post
    would you say its worse than in the west? i always thought if you moved to saudi at least this problem would be almost inexistent

    countries like turkey, is worse than the west
    Definitely not. You're more likely to be harassed walking down the street in Saudi Arabia fully covered than you are wearing a miniskirt in the West. Saudis in particular are famous for this behavior, because many have been taught that it's entirely the woman's fault for existing.

  35. #154
    Odan IDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMuslimah View Post
    Definitely not. You're more likely to be harassed walking down the street in Saudi Arabia fully covered than you are wearing a miniskirt in the West. Saudis in particular are famous for this behavior, because many have been taught that it's entirely the woman's fault for existing.
    thats really sad, its dream shattering to hear that
    " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
    Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

  36. #155
    Islam all the way. mohabdul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    4,328
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMuslimah View Post
    Definitely not. You're more likely to be harassed walking down the street in Saudi Arabia fully covered than you are wearing a miniskirt in the West. Saudis in particular are famous for this behavior, because many have been taught that it's entirely the woman's fault for existing.
    Saudis are known to be very disrespectful towards women and foreigners but I believe this is a recent phenomena. within the last twenty something years. Mainly it is the new generation who are very frustrated and are caught between hypocrisy of their government and the outside open world.
    The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

  37. #156
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    I have to say this is one of the most thoughtful topic started by Abu. He simply is trying to explain a fact nothing less nothing more. I don't know why some sisters here are getting offended and defensive about it. Most women will never understand men's nature. The message is getting lost in translation.
    Please pray for my health. Jazak Allah

    I found the enemy and it is me.

  38. #157
    A mere traveller In The Skies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    La illah ha il allah

    Bismillah ir rahman ir raheem

    This is quite an interesting thread and the response has been good with a variety of answers.

    I want to condense things from my point of view :

    My dear sisters in Islam you truly will never understand what goes on in a mans mind and heart with regards to women.

    In the holy quran Allah subhanawatallah says :' Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver....'(3:14). In other words what mans wishes/craves/longs for ; and what is the first thing on the list .....women.

    Our prophet also mentioned in a hadith (cant remember which one) that mans biggest test is women.

    Now the point Im trying to get at is man by nature is lustful and visual; some sisters have mentioned :' what even by the voice or seeing a bit of ankle' - the answer is simply yes. Sisters you simply will not understand; but trust me when I say that even the voice has the ability to create desire in a mans heart :

    Then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery) should be moved with desire” [al-Ahzaab 33:32)

    Allah would not have commanded you to be stern with your voices for no reason; you do not need to understand how we men work; simply your lord commanded you to be stern in speech to non mahrams ; so obey.

    Now don't for one second think I am blaming women for mans lust. A man has indeed been created with a natural lust/desire no woman can understand. Every man has this whether black white, young or old.Now we all know we are responsible for our own actions. So what it comes to simply is fear of allah, taqwa; a true man blames no one - but through worship comes closer to allah and learns to control his desire and gaze for only those lawful to him (i.e wife(ves)). It doesn't matter whether that woman has on a niqab or a small bikini; your not going to tell allah on the day of judgment : ' its her fault for for dressing like that so punish her' - as allah may simply say to you , your at fault for not lowering your gaze, her issues are irrelevant as she will be judged accordingly.

    Now with regards to the sisters: Do brothers have a right to blame you ? NO - END OF. Brothers will be asked simply; did you lower gaze ...niqab or bikini ...doesnt matter.

    However my dear sisters; Allah subhanawatallah will ask you whether you obeyed his commands of proper hijab.

    Sisters it hurts me too see some of you talking in a flirty way with a man(sometimes just being too friendly - remeber allahs command - not to talk softly), dressing immodestly for male attention.

    So if you didn't and dressed in tight jeans and wore makeup in public ; you will be punished for not obeying our lord (whether or not you draw male attention). Simply the fact that you disobyeyd allah is bad, if in the process your caused men to look at you...its obviously worse.

    Can we all not see the beautiful system of our creator. FORGET THE BLAME CULTURE. Look at it this way if mans obeys allah and lowers his gaze (i.e not blame sisters or women regardless of how they dress) and if the women dress and act properly (i.e. full hijab, stern tones with non mahrams etc) we would not have this problem. There would be no need to blame anyone as we would be following our lords command and his perfect system would keep us happy.

    Finally; may allah either guide or burn in hell these sick cowardly excuse of men; who rape, stalk, intimidate, abuse, harass or threaten any of our sisters and non muslim women.

    Brothers and sisters, spend less time arguing with petty posts like : ' oh my god how can an ankle make you want a woman....etc' and lets all simply obey our creator Allah subhanwatallah and be successful in this life and the next.

    Ameen

    Jazakallah.

    La illah ha ill allah.
    O son of Adam! -Your mother gave birth to you while you were weeping,
    while those around you were laughing in joy.
    Work for the day, the day you die,
    that you may be laughing in joy then,
    while they will be weeping for you.

  39. #158
    Death's a surety...
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,709
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Christianlady View Post


    Job, a righteous man who loved God very much said,


    Job 31 (NIV)

    " 1 “I made a covenant with my eyes
    not to look lustfully at a young woman.
    2 For what is our lot from God above,
    our heritage from the Almighty on high?
    3 Is it not ruin for the wicked,
    disaster for those who do wrong?
    4 Does he not see my ways
    and count my every step? "


    Matthew 5 (NIV)

    "27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[Exodus 20:14] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."



    Peace and God bless you
    Perhaps this is not the right place but Christianlady, I was reading just Yesterday how incest and adultery was expressed in the Bible...words that cannot be attributed to God...I mean many Prophets, according to the Bible committed such?

    Sorry, but your quotes prompted this. And I wanted to know how Christians view it
    The Prophet said: "The fear of people should never prevent any of you from speaking the truth when he sees it or pointing out its importance. Doing so will not hasten one's appointed time of death or lessen one's rizq."Tirmidhi, Hasanussaheeh
    He also said: ”If you see my ummah afraid to confront an oppressor and tell him - "You are an oppressor", then it is finished.Ahmad, Saheeh

  40. #159

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,196
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibnmuadh View Post
    Perhaps this is not the right place but Christianlady, I was reading just Yesterday how incest and adultery was expressed in the Bible...words that cannot be attributed to God...I mean many Prophets, according to the Bible committed such?

    Sorry, but your quotes prompted this. And I wanted to know how Christians view it
    Hello IbnMuadh,

    I posted verses from the Bible because they seem to go with what AbuMubarak says concerning the thread topic, and it is interesting to me to interact with Muslims and learn more what they believe and why, as well as share what I believe. However, with the question you're asking, it is best if you ask in the Comparative Religion section, and I believe there is already a thread there that offensively deals with the question you're asking. However thanks for the much nicer way you ask.

    Peace and God bless you

  41. #160
    أنا مسلم AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    82,558
    Rep Power
    553

    Re: Who is to blame for a man's lust for women?

    The Fraud of Women's Sexual Liberation


    By Curtis Duncan

    The free love/sexual liberation movement was another clever concoction created by elitist men who run this corporation or so-called country known as the United States for purposes of control. This movement was an extension of the feminist movement which was created by the Rockefellers and CIA to break up the family institution and to further exploit women by convincing them to do any and every thing a man could do. They promoted this movement under the guise of gender equality which is a fraud in of itself. If a woman is equal to a man, then what is she? She is a man herself and the whole feminist movement was designed for that purpose, to have women become the new men.

    Part of this feminist agenda was to encourage women to start having sex like men too. Women were encouraged to be promiscuous and to have casual sex like men traditionally did and this was promoted under the banner of sexual liberation. The only problem was that women who wanted to engage in this new found sexual liberated lifestyle had to worry about pregnancy. No problem though, Rockefeller’s Medical Monopoly was right there to sell their new product for women’s sexual liberation, the birth control pill. I actually suspect that the whole reason why free love/sexual liberation was promoted was to sell more of those birth control pills. Billions of dollars were definitely made by “sexually liberated” women taking them to prevent conception. It is a concept known as manufacturing demand. Create demand for a product within a given market via advertising, fraud, manipulation, or deception and then sell an accompanying product to meet that demand.

    On a side note, selling women the birth control pill would further create demand for more chemotherapy drugs made by Rockefeller’s same Medical Monopoly as birth control pills cause just about every cancer found prevalent in women.

    The birth control pill was actually one of the inventions of early free love and eugenics leader, Margaret Sanger. Margaret Sanger actually got her financing for Planned Parenthood from the Rockefellers as they were big proponents of eugenics or scientific racism which sought to eliminate certain genetic pools from the planet, i.e. Blacks and immigrants and to reduce the world’s population via abortion. Abortions were definitely a major theme promoted within the free love/sexual liberation movement as many unwanted pregnancies occurred during the age of promsciousity that resulted. No problem again, if you get an unwanted pregnancy be sure to visit your local Planned Parenthood. Again more money is in the bank via abortions when women become more promiscuous.

    The idea of sexual liberation is really odd within itself. The fact that women were encouraged to engage in promiscuous sex like men does not denote sexual liberation. Before this movement, many women in this country did not have sex until marriage. Many women embraced old religious and Victorian ideals pertaining to sex which kept them suppressed. But in a matter of years, women went from rejecting free love to fully embracing free love and being sexually free. However, is being promscious really sexual freedom? Absolutely not. Sexual freedom is mental it has absolutely nothing to do with how a woman expresses her sexuality.

    Many women before the sexual liberation had severe sexual repression and negative programming pertaining to sex and many women carried this programming over into their sexually free days and ended up sexually punishing themselves. Most of our thinking and programming is completely unconscious and not controlled by our conscious mind. When many began to be a “naughty girl”, then feelings of guilt and shame were created. As a result, their unconscious mind sought situations and circumstances to punish some of these “naughty” women. This is metaphysics and Universal Law. Before sexual liberation, there were only 4 STD’s and now there are 24 according to Wikipedia! This is an example of our minds can create things based on the programming that is within it. Of course, women who contracted these STD’s was also good for business. More anti-biotics could be sold!

    Many elitist men were also eager to exploit this new found sexual freedom that women now had. Remember this movement was created for the exploitation of women especially sexually. Sexually free women would now have no problem starring in porn films and being in other pornographic forms of entertainment. Hugh Hefner himself was actually a big proponent of “free love”. I wonder why? Porn has exploded since the early 1960s and it remains probably one of the most misogynistic and exploitative forms of entertainment that is out there.

    However, pornography is actually considered to be apart of women’s sexual liberation. Feminists actually state this! This dichotomy of women going from sexual suppression to gross expression (accepted promsciousity and pornography) reminds me of the comment that Osho mentioned. He said “Priests and religious leaders repress sex and the anti-priests (those who sell sex via magazines, etc.) make sex more glamorous. Although they appear to be enemies, in fact, they are the flip side of the same coin. They are one and the same”. Billions of dollars have been made by men via porn by promoting sexual liberation to women. Women need to understand that their bodies are a pimp’s greatest profit venture. The pimps in this case are politicians, priests, pornographers, corporations, international bankers, and doctors. All of these individuals and organizations have their own agenda pertaining to women and their bodies but liberation will never be apart of it!

    Now that sexual freedom and accepted promsciousity has become, to a significant degree, the order of society what has been happened? According to WikiPedia:
    “Since the sexual revolution, out-of-wedlock births, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, and divorce have all risen considerably. Since the 60s, marriage has declined by a 1/3 and divorce has doubled. During the 1960s there were only four big STDs, now there are twenty-four. Since the sexual revolution, children living in single-parent families has tripled”.

    An increase in disease

    Due to the sexual liberation movement, more and more women have gotten STD’s as a result and many times they contract this disease for unconscious reasons i.e. feelings of shame and guilt. Even worse, due to the sexual liberation movement that started in the 1960s, many women got on the birth control pill. The birth control pill has killed more women than any other drug in the last 40 years. It is one of the main reasons why so many women today have reproductive cancers i.e. cervical and breast cancers and as a result of birth control pill exposure many women have lost their wombs as a result. Birth control pills according to a state of Utah study are linked to hysterectomy due to the fact that the chemical estrogens in the pill cause the very diseases i.e. cancer, fibroids, endometriosis that can warrant a woman getting the procedure done.

    Are women more orgasmic as a result of the sexual liberation?

    According to research, 78 percent of women are non-orgasmic during intercourse. Even more, more and more women are unable to orgasm, have low libido, or have what is known as general “female sexual dysfunction”. Women who got on the birth control pills as a result of the sexual liberation movement actually ended up being non-orgasmic, which the pill causes women to be. Those women taking the pill also end up attracting Mr. Wrong as modern research shows that women who use the pill actually ended up being unnaturally attracted to a man who would be unable to sexually fulfill them. Birth control pills have also caused many women to unnecessarily lose their womb which makes a woman totally unable to orgasm. So much for sexual liberation hunh?

    Can women really have sex like men?

    That is a relevant question. Can women have purely no string attached sex with many different men? Modern research shows that they cannot. When women have sex, they release a bonding, love chemical known as oxycotin which causes them to feel a feeling of attachment and connection to her particular partner. Men on the other hand do not release this chemical. Women overall do not enjoy casual sex as much as men do and some women report even feeling depressed after casual sex. To me this makes sense given that women are emotional beings. I have always believed that women can have casual sex but there is no way her emotions can be separated from this. Modern research shows this to be true.

    Sexual liberation is a way deeper than just being able to have sex like men. That is a complete fraud. How come women who are celibate cannot be sexually free? What about a woman who decides to wait until marriage to have sex cannot they not be sexually free too? Absolutely they can because sexual liberation is mental and entails being at peace with your sexuality, embracing it, and overcoming negative sex programming, shame and guilt. For women, it is also about being sexually fulfilled and orgasmic something which the so-called sexual liberation movement did not bring. It is also about women feeling sexy which is now something to bought from a product. The propaganda message from the master manipulating corporations tells women that they are NOT sexy and thereby women need one of their cancer causing products to be sexier. Check out the great movie, America, the Beautiful. This is highly promoted via the tell-lie-vision. I offer you a quote from Wikipedia: In the late 1970s and 1980s newly won sexual freedoms were exploited by big business looking to capitalise on a more open society, with the advent of public pornography and hardcore.

    True sexual liberation will not be taught today. The priest and pornographer will prevent that from happening. The good news is that all women can check out the healing services of my dear friend Jamilla from Dripping Bliss. She has a lot of great information to share on how women can truly be sexually free, fulfilled, and orgasmic. She has some great information for women and is the best coach out there when it comes to women’s sexuality as she is truly holistic. Check out her website at www.drippingbliss.com.

    For the best in female sexual reproductive health products, visit: www.dherbs.com

    References:

    Dr. Curtis Duncan: Birth Control Pills Make Women Choose Mr. Wrong
    Free love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Sexual revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Sexual revolution in 1960s America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Sex-positive movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Book Review | A Lot of Groping, Yes, but Not Much Happiness
    Women Have Not Adapted To Casual Sex, Research Shows
    FOXSexpert: Casual Sex, Can You Handle It? - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com
    Gloria Steinem: How the CIA Used Feminism to Destabilize Society
    The Feminist Movement and CIA.
    Feminism – Created to Destroy Families and Control Society – Part 1 | Russian Women Truth
    Sex: Should women be more like men? – The Chart - CNN.com Blogs


    .لا نر زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد






Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Super PM System provided by vBSuper_PM (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone
Omar Esa Nasheed Artist
| Omar Esa Nasheeds | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Nasheeds : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Hijabs Online | Hijabs | Hijab Shop | Hijab Shop | AlJazeera Live, MBC Live, Makkah Live : Treasure of The Scholars