Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

A duaa for passing driving test

Asalamu Alaikum,

So I have my driving test next week and this will be my second one, I was wondering if their is a specific duaa for passing a driving test?

Re: A duaa for passing driving test

Wa3laykum salam.

No there isn't any specific du3 for passing a driving test because at the Prophet's (pbuh) time there were no cars. Hence no reports or narrations of du3 for driving tests.

I hope you pass inshallah.

Counting down... EastLondon_Bro's Avatar

^^ yeah thats right sis, there isn't really a dua for driving but there is a dua before travelling. hopefully it is sufficient.

Bismillaah , Alhamdu lillaah . Subhaanal-lathee sakhkhara lanaa haathaa wa maa kunnaa lahu muqrineen. Wa 'innaa 'ilaa Rabbinaa lamunqaliboon . Alhamdu lillaah, alhamdu lillaah, alhamdu lillaah, Allaahu 'Akbar, Allaahu 'Akbar, Allaahu 'Akbar, subhaanakal-laahumma 'innee dhalamtu nafsee faghfir lee, fa'innahu laa yaghfiruth-thunooba 'illaa 'Anta.

With the Name of Allah . Praise is to Allah . Glory is to Him Who has provided this for us though we could never have had it by our efforts. Surely, unto our Lord we are returning. Praise is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Glory is to You. O Allah, I have wronged my own soul. Forgive me, for surely none forgives sins but You.
    ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here

Waleikum Assalam

This one has always helped me in every part of life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKclD...eature=related

All the best sister, please let us know how it wen't!