Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 561 to 592 of 592

Thread: The Darud Club

  1. #1
    Account Disabled Medievalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Girl Unspecified
    Posts
    29,927
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    243

    The Darud Club



    This is darud version of the Quran Club. Any darud/salat o salam.

    Minimum I think a person should take is 100 daruds.

    Set a target for 3,000 by the maghrib of Jumu'ah in your locality. (Friday 24th September)

    Anon1: 1000

    ahlan wa sahlan.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

  2. #561
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
    brother. Hope you are in the best of health and imaan.

    I know there's nothing wrong with that. However there is something wrong with putting specific number of blessings to send like the people have done here. And it's not like it's just a private schedule for themself, they've assigned it for others to do.


    Same way there was nothing wrong with dhikr of Allah but the Khawaarij who were counting dhikr with pebbles in groups together in a specific number were considered innovators by the companions.


    I don't have a group of scholars that I stick to. I stick to what is the sunnah.


    Do you think the OP and the other people in this thread involved love the Prophet more than his own companions? They could have easily done this same act if there was any benefit in it.

    This is an important thread for you and others who aren't sure of what counts as bid'ah.

    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...eem&highlight=

    and may you be firm on the sunnah!
    Issue isn't whether Sahabas (RA) did it or not. The issue is that certain group of people have a very shallow understanding of what's bidah and what's not. There are things that even classical scholars allowed, but we have today's modern day group that cry "bidah bidah bidah" as if they have some special secret knowledge everyone else doesn't.

    There is nothing that prohibits sending blessings upon the Prophet in a group. Similarly, there is nothing that prohibits doing Dua'a in a group after salaah. Yes, neither of these are Sunnah, but they are still permissible in their essence. If people don't wanna partake in it, then Alhamdulillah. No one's forced to.
    Such terrible arguments. It isn't prohibited anywhere to offer 3 rak'ahs of Fajr either.

    There is no secret knowledge regarding anything. Bidahs and Sunnahs are crystal clear.

    As for classical scholars, no where in the Quran and Sunnah have they been declared infallible. Only when there's an ijmaa of scholars they can be quoted as hujjah.

    And no one's forcing anyone anyway, however there may be people who do wish to avoid bidah and are unaware. So it's good to shun this bidah.
    Last edited by Linkdeutscher; 12-08-16 at 04:14 AM.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  3. #562
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    And for the record, I don't follow IslamQA, Sh. Asim Al-Hakeem, Sh. Albani Sh. Uthaymeen, and other Salafi scholars.
    No one's asking you to follow them. Don't pull weak strawmans. Did RasoolAllah and his companions indulge in these weak bidah you indulge in? No, period. Even you know that. So where did Ibn Uthaymeen or Albani or Asim al Hakeem come into this?

    Always trying to turn the issue of bidah into scholars vs scholars to get an easy way out.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  4. #563

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    give the source of that narration please

    I think the last part is completely wrong.
    “The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The community” (Majority)

    Narrated by: Awf bin Malik (RadhiAllahu Anhu)
    Book: Ibn Majah Book 36, Hadith 3992

  5. #564
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    give the source of that narration please

    I think the last part is completely wrong.
    “The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The community” (Majority)

    Narrated by: Awf bin Malik (RadhiAllahu Anhu)
    Book: Ibn Majah Book 36, Hadith 3992
    Majority is an interpretation of the word jama'ah, it's not part of the wording of the hadeeth. It has been inserted through the brackets as even you can see. Jamaah means community.

    Also which muhaddith(een) have authenticated this narration?
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  6. #565

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Majority is an interpretation of the word jama'ah, it's not part of the wording of the hadeeth. It has been inserted through the brackets as even you can see. Jamaah means community.

    Also which muhaddith(een) have authenticated this narration?
    I'm not sure who has

  7. #566
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    I agree that people need to stop going around like this there are plenty of other Bidahs far worse than this that should be addressed but Darood isn't how is it Bidah?
    They're not just saying Darood, there's a bidah twist to it which you're missing clearly. Read the first page.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  8. #567
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    I'm not sure who has
    So you're not even sure if this particular narration is authentic, yet you quote it? This is very dangerous beloved akhi.

    It could be authentic, but that doesn't excuse is from quoting it without being sure.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  9. #568
    ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    52,635
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3883 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1045

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    No one's asking you to follow them. Don't pull weak strawmans. Did RasoolAllah and his companions indulge in these weak bidah you indulge in? No, period. Even you know that. So where did Ibn Uthaymeen or Albani or Asim al Hakeem come into this?

    Always trying to turn the issue of bidah into scholars vs scholars to get an easy way out.
    You, by your own admission, have never formally studied Islam under a qualified scholar. Yet, you have the audacity to go around the forum and denounce people who have spent their lives for their deen. Scholar vs scholar? Really? These are the people through whom deen has reached us and has been made easy to understand for us.

    Have you ever met Rasulullah ? Or any of the Companions? No. We learn the deen from the scholars' understandings of the deen.

    But, you being someone who has never formally studied the deen, would obviously make erroneous statements like this. This is the epitome of ignorance. Reminds me of the hadith that people will listen to those who have no knowledge of the deen.

    Seriously, go learn the deen. I've said this before, you spend waay too much time on here. It's a forum, get off of it, and spend time doing something more wise - like actually learning deen. Maybe, then you can come here and "refute." But, until then, take a seat, humble yourself, and know your place.

    Sorry, if this is kind of punching you in the face, but had to be said. I was surprised when I read you have never actually studied the deen on that other thread.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

  10. #569

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    So you're not even sure if this particular narration is authentic, yet you quote it? This is very dangerous beloved akhi.

    It could be authentic, but that doesn't excuse is from quoting it without being sure.
    I don't like saying Hadiths are unauthentic besides Ibn Majah is one of six major books of Hadith

  11. #570
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    No one's asking you to follow them. Don't pull weak strawmans. Did RasoolAllah and his companions indulge in these weak bidah you indulge in? No, period. Even you know that. So where did Ibn Uthaymeen or Albani or Asim al Hakeem come into this?

    Always trying to turn the issue of bidah into scholars vs scholars to get an easy way out.
    You, by your own admission, have never formally studied Islam under a qualified scholar. Yet, you have the audacity to go around the forum and denounce people who have spent their lives for their deen. Scholar vs scholar? Really? These are the people through whom deen has reached us and has been made easy to understand for us.

    Have you ever met Rasulullah ? Or any of the Companions? No. We learn the deen from the scholars' understandings of the deen.

    But, you being someone who has never formally studied the deen, would obviously make erroneous statements like this. This is the epitome of ignorance. Reminds me of the hadith that people will listen to those who have no knowledge of the deen.

    Seriously, go learn the deen. I've said this before, you spend waay too much time on here. It's a forum, get off of it, and spend time doing something more wise - like actually learning deen. Maybe, then you can come here and "refute." But, until then, take a seat, humble yourself, and know place.

    Sorry, if this is kind of punching you in the face, but had to be said. I was surprised when I read you have never actually studied the deen on that other thread.
    Lol. If you actually put as much effort in at least trying to somehow justify your bidah.

    I have not formally studied Islam. Correct. But that's just another poor strawman coming you, quite typical.

    First I didn't denounce any scholar, this is slander. Not unexpected however.

    Second if I've ever said that a classical scholar had erred in a particular issue, that's not my personal conclusion that I'm the one who invented it. There are numerous scholars who have said so if I ever say such thing.

    There goes your poor strawman, yet again.

    Third it has not been made a condition anywhere in the Qur'an and Sunnah that you need to be a proper student of knowledge to denounce innovations. This is yet another false premise which you're implying.

    Are you a scholar? No, so by your admission if I can not denounce innovations, you have no right to defend them either. It then goes both ways, but obviously double standards are fully expected.

    Fourth, stop mentioning scholars as one block together when there are clearly many classical scholars who have opposed your bidah.

    And as I said, ijmaa is hujjah without a doubt, but there is none for your bidahs.

    Punch in the face? Lol, I'll be honest it made me laugh a little that you would put such energy for this post but are not concerned with actually learning what Bidahs are.

    Learn the deen? Quite ironic coming from you to be fair.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  12. #571
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    So you're not even sure if this particular narration is authentic, yet you quote it? This is very dangerous beloved akhi.

    It could be authentic, but that doesn't excuse is from quoting it without being sure.
    I don't like saying Hadiths are unauthentic besides Ibn Majah is one of six major books of Hadith
    What? Do you even know what you're saying?
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  13. #572

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    @Linkdeutscher
    I found more information on this Hadith and different translation
    It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:
    “The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”
    Grade :*Hasan (Darussalam)
    Reference *:*Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
    In-book reference *:*Book 36, Hadith 67
    English translation *:*Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992

  14. #573

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    What? Do you even know what you're saying?
    Yes I do I rarely say Hadiths are unauthentic it takes a lot of evidence before I'd say it is and several scholarly opinions then the majority's

  15. #574
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    @Linkdeutscher
    I found more information on this Hadith and different translation
    It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:
    “The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”
    Grade :*Hasan (Darussalam)
    Reference *:*Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
    In-book reference *:*Book 36, Hadith 67
    English translation *:*Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992
    The Arabic still says jama'ah, same thing. Even the translation of main body does not have anything to do with size.

    One of the salaf iirc said stick to the jamah even if it's one person.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  16. #575
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    What? Do you even know what you're saying?
    Yes I do I rarely say Hadiths are unauthentic it takes a lot of evidence before I'd say it is and several scholarly opinions then the majority's
    And you just automatically assume that they're authentic, which doesn't take any evidences at all whatsoever or scholars' opinions, right?
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  17. #576

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    The Arabic still says jama'ah, same thing. Even the translation of main body does not have anything to do with size.

    One of the salaf iirc said stick to the jamah even if it's one person.
    A community can be a majority and usally is in Islam we are the majority, Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah is the people of the tradition and community.

  18. #577

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    And you just automatically assume that they're authentic, which doesn't take any evidences at all whatsoever or scholars' opinions, right?
    Unless proven otherwise I doubt men like the ones who wrote these books would allow too many fabrications and would do a lot of checking and verifying too.

  19. #578
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    The Arabic still says jama'ah, same thing. Even the translation of main body does not have anything to do with size.

    One of the salaf iirc said stick to the jamah even if it's one person.
    A community can be a majority and usally is in Islam we are the majority, Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah is the people of the tradition and community.
    It can be, but it's not part of the word.

    And who are Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah? According to those who are doing this bidah, they are Ahlus Sunnah.

    According to my likes, we are Ahlus Sunnah and they are ahlul bidah.

    The term means nothing nowadays when even Shias say they are the true Ahlus Sunnah.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  20. #579
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    And you just automatically assume that they're authentic, which doesn't take any evidences at all whatsoever or scholars' opinions, right?
    Unless proven otherwise I doubt men like the ones who wrote these books would allow too many fabrications and would do a lot of checking and verifying too.
    Your knowledge is clearly very weak here. There's a reason Bukhari and Muslim are called 'Saheehs'.

    And the muhadditheen recorded even weak ahadeeth as this was also essential.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  21. #580

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    It can be, but it's not part of the word.

    And who are Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah? According to those who are doing this bidah, they are Ahlus Sunnah.

    According to my likes, we are Ahlus Sunnah and they are ahlul bidah.

    The term means nothing nowadays when even Shias say they are the true Ahlus Sunnah.
    We are the largest though bro Sunnis in general are

  22. #581

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Your knowledge is clearly very weak here. There's a reason Bukhari and Muslim are called 'Saheehs'.

    And the muhadditheen recorded even weak ahadeeth as this was also essential.
    I know where you're coming from but I think you misunderstood me.

  23. #582

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,283
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    The Arabic still says jama'ah, same thing. Even the translation of main body does not have anything to do with size.

    One of the salaf iirc said stick to the jamah even if it's one person.
    That's not just your average salaf. That was Ibn Masud himself who said that.

    Also, I politely suggest avoid arguing with mirror. Our job is to convey, not convince.

    We know best [of] what they say, and not (are) you over them the one to compel. But remind with the Quran whoever fears My threat. (50:45)

    Best to leave it here. Ask the mods to close it also.
    Last edited by |Abdur Raheem|; 12-08-16 at 09:55 AM.

  24. #583

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,283
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    Follow the majority
    The Prophet said '72 sects will exist only one is promised paradise' the Sahabis proceded to ask 'which one is it?' he replied 'They are the largest'
    brother Kindly read the following.

    When Hudhayfah asked, “O Messenger of Allaah, we were in a state of ignorance and evil, then Allaah brought us this good. Will there be any evil after this good?” the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Yes.” Hudahyfah asked, “Will there be any good after that evil?” He said, “Yes, but it would be tainted with dakhan (i.e. a little evil).” I asked, “What will its dakhan be?” He said, “There will be some people who will guide (people) according to something other than my guidance and will lead them according to something other than my Sunnah. You will see their actions and disapprove of them.” Hudhayfah said, “Will there be any evil after that good?” He said, “Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them).” Hudhayfah said, “O Messenger of Allaah, describe those people to us.” He said, “They will be from among us and speak our language (i.e., from among the Arabs).” Hudhayfah asked, “What do you command us to do at that point?” He said, “Adhere to the jamaa’ah (group) of the Muslims and their leader.” Hudhayfah asked, “What if there is no jamaa’ah and no leader?” He said, “Keep away from all those different sects, even if you have to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you die while you are still in that state.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim).

    This important hadeeth explains to us that the Muslim is obliged to adhere to the jamaa’ah of the Muslims and to co-operate with them wherever they may be, whether it is a jamaa’ah that is found in the Arabian Peninsula, or in Egypt, or in Syria, or in Iraq, or in America, or in Europe, or in any place.

    When the Muslim finds a group that is calling people to the truth, he should help them and be one of them, he should aid them and encourage them, help them to remain steadfast in adhering to the truth. If he cannot find a jamaa’ah at all, then he should adhere to the truth and he will be the jamaa’ah even if he is only one, as Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said to ‘Amr ibn Maymoon: “The jamaa’ah is that which is in accordance with the truth, even if you are on your own.”

  25. #584
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,459
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by .mirror. View Post
    There is nothing wrong with that statement. Sorry to say, but I think it's your lack of understanding about the deen that makes you think that way.



    I am sure they do make valid points but so do the scholars that I follow. Now, of course, you can't follow everybody.
    The Prophet saw when asked which path to follow answered ''The one me and my companions are on'' you make a statement that says ''Issue isn't whether Sahabas (RA) did it or not''

    Think you will find its exactly the issue, its kufr to say otherwise (not saying you are kaafir)

    Then you speak of ''shallow understanding''? you just blew up a fundamental of the deen
    Last edited by nonameakhi; 12-08-16 at 09:58 AM.

  26. #585
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,459
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    We are the largest though bro Sunnis in general are
    Largest group being on the haqq is not general and is misunderstood

    Majority isnt for our times, it was in essence teh majority amongst the salaf us saliheen

  27. #586
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
    That's not just your average salaf. That was Ibn Masud himself who said that.

    Also, I politely suggest avoid arguing with mirror. Our job is to convey, not convince.

    We know best [of] what they say, and not (are) you over them the one to compel. But remind with the Quran whoever fears My threat. (50:45)

    Best to leave it here. Ask the mods to close it also.
    I am not in the slightest interested in convincing mirror of anything.

    Mods won't close it. Last time they created a separate thread for the Quran club to argue about it.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  28. #587
    😈 Al-Wahhābī 😈 Linkdeutscher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    22,553
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    779

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    We are the largest though bro Sunnis in general are
    Define Sunni.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

  29. #588
    mildly crushed Blackbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,821
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5891 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    160

    Re: The Darud Club

    @Abu Jarir

    look at what the salaf has said. The jama'ah are with them and those who follow them.

    or else it makes no sense because different sects and deviants have been the majority during the different empires ruling. How can majority be on haqq when the majority is shifted between different sects during the time from Islam being revealed towards now.
    "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

  30. #589

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    @Linkdeutscher @Blackbeard

    The quote from the Salaf you mention is applicable of course like the Hadith about the Ghuraba, but for one the quote from the Salaf is exactly what it is the Hadith I mentioned is quote from Rasoolillah and is being narrated by another Salaf this Hadith is of Hasan grade meaning it's just a grade below Sahi, there are two types of Hasan grade are
    1. one with an isnad containing a reporter who is mastur ("screened", i.e. no prominent person reported from him) but is not totally careless in his reporting, provided that a similar text is reported through another isnad as well;
    2. one with an isnad containing a reporter who is known to be truthful and reliable, but is a degree less in his preservation/memory of hadith in comparison to the reporters of Sahih ahadith.

    There are several other Sahih Hadiths stating 1 sect will enter Janah but I believe the issue here is about that sect being the largest, what scholars do when they have contradicting Hadiths they combine them for their message so I think it's safe to say fallow the majority if they are upon the Haqq and try to remain on the Haqq yourself unless proven wrong.

  31. #590
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,459
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    I am not in the slightest interested in convincing mirror of anything.

    Mods won't close it. Last time they created a separate thread for the Quran club to argue about it.
    who makes these stickies?

    I know this forum is for everyone but the amount of ''dodgy'' stickies is a good topic for discussion

  32. #591
    abu sab'a
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    17,459
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3300 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    302

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jarir View Post
    @Linkdeutscher @Blackbeard

    The quote from the Salaf you mention is applicable of course like the Hadith about the Ghuraba, but for one the quote from the Salaf is exactly what it is the Hadith I mentioned is quote from Rasoolillah and is being narrated by another Salaf this Hadith is of Hasan grade meaning it's just a grade below Sahi, there are two types of Hasan grade are
    1. one with an isnad containing a reporter who is mastur ("screened", i.e. no prominent person reported from him) but is not totally careless in his reporting, provided that a similar text is reported through another isnad as well;
    2. one with an isnad containing a reporter who is known to be truthful and reliable, but is a degree less in his preservation/memory of hadith in comparison to the reporters of Sahih ahadith.

    There are several other Sahih Hadiths stating 1 sect will enter Janah but I believe the issue here is about that sect being the largest, what scholars do when they have contradicting Hadiths they combine them for their message so I think it's safe to say fallow the majority if they are upon the Haqq and try to remain on the Haqq yourself unless proven wrong.
    No one can dispute the hadith about the 73 sects and 1 being for jannah

    However the issue you have is who is that sect and we have enough evidence to suggest that it will be those who follow the Prophet saw and his companions. The majority refers to the companions too not the majority in our times

  33. #592

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,212
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3552 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Darud Club

    Quote Originally Posted by nonameakhi View Post
    No one can dispute the hadith about the 73 sects and 1 being for jannah

    However the issue you have is who is that sect and we have enough evidence to suggest that it will be those who follow the Prophet saw and his companions. The majority refers to the companions too not the majority in our times
    Alright I'll settle with that

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop