Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    speak good or be silent the_middle_road's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hifz Experiences

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so people ask me how did you go about memorizing the entire Qur’aan brother Aboo Thaabit? From cover to cover? Was it not difficult? How can I do something like that?

Well to be honest it is very easy and I’ll let you guys in on a secret.

Memorising the Qur’aan is extremely easy, in fact even a parrot could do it! And it is this concept you have to come to terms with.

It really has to do with the mind-set of a person, meaning if you think something is hard you will naturally find it hard but if you think something is easy, it will become easy. So when you start, have the right mind-set and Ikhlaas.

Allaah tells you in the Qur’aan itself:

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ

Hence, indeed, We made this Qur’aan easy to remember, then is there anyone to remember it?

(Al-Qamar 54:17)

Do you then doubt Allaah?

Secondly is the issue of discipline, I cannot stress this enough, if you want to be a haafidh you have to make time to memorize.

Basically you will have to be a loner, lock yourself in your room listen to a recording over and over again.

When I used to memorize I had a tape player and I used to rewind the tape over and over again trying my best to get the pronunciation and flow of the verse correct, sometimes late into the night and I could hear the rest of the family snoring.

Also try to immerse yourself in the Qur’aan, make your breathing, eating and even your spare time into Qur’aan.

Recite it whilst walking or perhaps sitting in class waiting for the teacher to arrive.

In your sunnah prayers stop reciting soorah Kawthar and Ikhlaas, try a new soorah and master it!

One of the things that inspired me to start memorizing was when I saw the Imaams of Makkah, namely Sudais and Shuraim, leading the Taraweeh prayers.

When I saw them stand there leading so many people with that confidence reciting the verses of Allaah off by heart I thought to myself WOW! If they can do it so can I!

And whatever spare time I got not memorizing in my room I used to sit in front of the tv and listen to their recitations.

I used to quiz my friends about the Qur’aan, test them and then letting them test me.

When you love something it truly becomes a pleasure.

Remember to stop thinking about when you will be finished. I remember the day I finished my Qur’aan I was sad, people said to me this should be the happiest day in your life! I said I am sad because now I don’t have any new Qur’aan to memorize.

So do not be hasty dear brothers and sisters rather take your time, do not see memorizing the Qur’aan as a task or burden, but rather enjoy the journey and process.

I realise there are a lot of things left unmentioned but I figured there are many articles like this one all over the internet and my intention was only to inspire fellow Muslims to do the same thing as me and not to boast.

My younger brother threaded the same path as me and will finish the Qur’aan shortly too inshaaAllaah.

اللَّهُمّ اجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

O Allaah, make us leaders for the pious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Hifz Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    akhi TMR can you post that link to the thread you made ages ago about sisters posting their stories about why they did Hifdh.

Ive been looking for it, but cant seem to find it.

Striving to Inspire

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the_middle_road View Post
    The one below it is even better.

You could read it like this:

وَالَّذِينَ لا يَدْعُونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ وَلا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ

وَلا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلا بِالْحَقِّ وَلا يَزْنُونَ

وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ يَلْقَ أَثَامًا

And Allah ta'ala knows best.
    na'm, i read tht one too jameel

and i shal read like this nxt time and see wot they say

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

~~~~~~~~

Taken from: http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=24165

After Umm Al-Sa’ad completed her memorization of the Quran at the age of 15 she went to the Shaykha Nafeesa bint Abu Al-Alaa, who was known as “The Shaykha of her time” to request from her to learn the 10 Qira’aat (recitations). Nafeesa agreed on an peculiar condition; that Umm Al-Sa’ad never marry. She used to refuse to teach girls because they would marry, become busy, and neglect the Quran.

What was even more amazing was that Umm Al-Sa’ad accepted the condition from her Shaykha who was known for her strictness and harshness against those whom she did not feel were proper for this honorable task. But Umm Al-Sa’ad was encouraged by the fact that her Shaykha herself had never married, even though there were many of the great scholars who had sought her hand, and she died in that state while in her eighties, having secluded herself to the Qur’aan!

Read on

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

The People of the Quran are Gold. value them.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medievalist View Post
    The People of the Quran are Gold. value them.
    May allah continue to protect them and strengthen their numbers ameen

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

ameen.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

for this thread, needed the motivation.
    iv got up to the 18th juz alhamdulillah but think some bits are sketchy, so im not going to carry on further until its perfect, is this a good idea?
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

الله مولانا ولا مولى لهم Abu Jaffar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    iv got up to the 18th juz alhamdulillah but think some bits are sketchy, so im not going to carry on further until its perfect, is this a good idea?
    you could do both, stabilize your memorized parts and memorize small parts alongside.
    islamway
    اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

would advice you to go keep going and revise at least 5 Juzz a day after fajr is good time. get it checked by a shaykh/ shaykha with ijaza .

try revise 5 juzz a day and memorise 4 pages a day thats what i do with my 12 month program hifd students

الله مولانا ولا مولى لهم Abu Jaffar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hamza89 View Post
    would advice you to go keep going and revise at least 5 Juzz a day after fajr is good time. get it checked by a shaykh/ shaykha with ijaza .

try revise 5 juzz a day and memorise 4 pages a day thats what i do with my 12 month program hifd students
    But brother, 4 pages a day are too much, its better to be in smaller pieces, which was the way of the companions, May Allah be plesed with them, as the objective is too implement what we memorize, if we memorize without understanding it will be crisis and burden on the carrier.
    This my own opinion
    islamway
    اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
    But brother, 4 pages a day are too much, its better to be in smaller pieces, which was the way of the companions, May Allah be plesed with them, as the objective is too implement what we memorize, if we memorize without understanding it will be crisis and burden on the carrier.
    This my own opinion
    If your intention is to memorise the Quran in a specific time then you don't have that luxury. 4 pages a day is only for the full time students they only study Quran for a year nothing else.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

perfect? that's a lifetime target. as people have mentioned, best is to daily have sabaq and dor running alongside each other. If it is the case that your back is extremely weak then give set aside a max of 2 weeks for revision; but make sure that the 2 weeks are spent well and then start new sabaq again inshaALLAH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i think i will carry on and at the same time do dor (back juz' ) at same time.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think i will carry on and at the same time do dor (back juz' ) at same time.
    Revising your Quran after fajr helps , thats what we and what most do inshalah.

also a good way to start your day as the ulema say.

Make sure you continue to have your reciation checked before you start a new ayah otherwise its such a long process to unlearn all your mistakes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you think it is best to try and memorize the quran al kareem when learning other topics? Does it need to have special attention?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

It depends on the person's capabilities.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    244 Post(s)

MashAllah good to see the motivation and spirit. I'm delighted.
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

yes i need to start memorizing after fajr again inshaAllah, haven't done that in a while. thats when the mind is at its most alert so inshaAllah will try my best to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by hamza89 View Post
    Revising your Quran after fajr helps , thats what we and what most do inshalah.

also a good way to start your day as the ulema say.

Make sure you continue to have your reciation checked before you start a new ayah otherwise its such a long process to unlearn all your mistakes

Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

During Ramadhan, revise during the day and then recite during taraweeh!!
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    During Ramadhan, revise during the day and then recite during taraweeh!!

try and do 10 juzz a day during Ramadan , and finish the quran every 3 days

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    244 Post(s)

Also read it in Tahajjud prayer. Its the best thing ever.

10 a day is quite a stretch. If I'm reading regular every day, the most juzz I can read in one go in 7 or 8 then I start to feel sickish.

There's even a hadith which says that (not the exact words) read as much as your heart allows.
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kas1m View Post
    Also read it in Tahajjud prayer. Its the best thing ever.

10 a day is quite a stretch. If I'm reading regular every day, the most juzz I can read in one go in 7 or 8 then I start to feel sickish.

There's even a hadith which says that (not the exact words) read as much as your heart allows.
    10 a day during Ramadan is do- able come on , you can do 5 juzz in about 2-3 hours if recite at a average pase and then another 3 hours after asr till magrib and your done

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

~~~~~~

When people ask me how long it took me to complete my hifz, I’m not really sure how to reply. I consider saying either more than ten years; or just under two years.

This is because I started memorising when I was still in primary school and would memorise at my afternoon madrasah. It continued during high school, where I would attend the hifz class they had there after school each day. So by the time I completed my schooling career, I had managed to finish about 25 ajza. However, my dhor (old lessons) was extremely weak; practically non-existent I’d say. I didn’t really know what I had memorised.

Continue reading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

People keep saying that the mind is at its best at fajr, but i am the only one who finds it extremely difficult? SubhanAllah maybe its to do with my eeman. Can u enlighten me in ways to stay up after fajr?
    Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

No, I also don't learn that well at that time. It's probably a good time for most people, but that doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

فاصبر صبراً جميلاً
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_87 View Post
    People keep saying that the mind is at its best at fajr, but i am the only one who finds it extremely difficult? SubhanAllah maybe its to do with my eeman. Can u enlighten me in ways to stay up after fajr?
    Not only is the mind at its best and most alert, it is also witnessed by the Angels:

"Keep up prayer from the declining of the sun till the darkness of the night and the morning recitation; surely the morning recitation is witnessed." (17:78)

That should be the first thing one should keep in mind when intending to read the Qur'an after fajr: to seek the Face of Allah and enjoy the blessings of your recitation being witnessed by the Angels.

Also a practical tips that may insha Allah facilitate your reading after fajr:

1) Don't read on your bed! You will inevitably end up falling asleep.

2) Have your mashaf by your place of prayer. Simply pick it up and read it whilst on your masallah.

3) Set yourself small baby goals. Initially, intend to read only half a page and increase the amount you read daily. Insha Allah in time the sweetness of the Qur'an will permeate your tongue making you want to read more and more! insha Allah!

4) Make dua to Allah to help you and make your reading of His book easy for you. He will answer it bi'itnillah.

Incidentally, from what I've heard it takes about 2 weeks of constantly doing something daily for it to become a habit. You will feel sluggish and lazy as you embark on this noble journey but as you persevere and fight the waswas of shaytaan you will insha Allah find yourself reaching a point when you physically CAN'T go back to sleep until you've read some Qur'an!

Give yourself a 2 week target and may Allah make it easy for you and for us ajma3een!

AQ
    What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jzk akhi, May Allah SWT reward u with Ilm
    Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

We planned and planned for the end of Juz Amma. At first, it was to happen in March, then April. Those months came and went, and we were still struggling with Surah Al Inshiqaq, then Mutaffifeen. A trip to Dallas was deferred, in part, as that was to be our celebratory spot. Day after day, we worked (albeit after my son’s Kindergarten classes and with the constant interruption of his younger sister) learning and reviewing. Sometimes the ayaat were difficult; sometimes they were less difficult, but they were never easy, and the end-date kept being pushed out. In June, I stopped planning. My six year old son would reach the end of Juz Amma when it was right for him. We would continue working, but I wanted to do away with the pressure for fear that it might take away from the fun and ultimately the true learning of hifdh al Qur’aan. We resumed more drawing and calligraphy, more translation, more recitation while walking, more hifdh games, more focus
    on the sequencing of surahs—an area he loved, and one that his sister could enjoy as well. Of course, somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered how we would ever reach the end, but I no longer communicated it to him. Meanwhile, I completed my own memorization of the Juz, approximately a month before Ramadan, but deferred any family celebration of my own for a later date when my son would join me (followed, hopefully, by his sister, one day, as well).

And then Ramadan dawned, and my son grew up, or so it seemed. He made Taraweeh a top priority. He integrated fasting and charity. He chose tilawaat as his pre-magreb activity, with very little to no cajoling on my part. We were still in Surah An Naziat, and I concluded that it would take us at least two more months given the pace of the previous months before we would be near the end of the Juz. But it was Ramadan, and miracles were in abundance (or perhaps we were simply more open to noticing them). And so, with the miraculous backdrop of Ramadan, my son approached the end of Juz Amma, with his sister repeating, all along the way. What I was expecting as an Eid gift did not, however, happen. On Eid, he was a good 10 ayaat off, and the following day he felt ill. And yet, it was in his illness that our little miracle finally occurred. Idle on his bed, we worked over the last 10 ayaat. Previously he had managed one, max two, ayah per day. Ten was unheard
    of for us, and yet the day after Eid, we had another small celebration.

Meanwhile, we had long since re-planned the Dallas trip (over the weekend following Eid); it was simply intended to be a family, Eid get-together. On Saturday evening, three days after he had completed the Juz, the children were playing late into the night with their cousins. I tried to convince them of bedtime. In our midst was their father and four uncles. Remembering the recent accomplishment (and still trying to engage the children and get them off to bed), I beckoned for them to join the men who were seated on the couch. “Does your Uncle M know you completed the Juz?” I asked my son. He shook his head ‘no’; his sister mimicked him. “Do you want to recite something?” I suggested. He slowly found a seat on my lap, while his sister took up a spot in his father’s lap. One of their uncles who was nearby moved to give us space, not quite understanding our intentions.

I asked for the men’s attention, and whether they would be open to hearing my son recite. At once, there was quiet. I could feel my son’s palms press gently against mine. He looked at his uncles and then directly at his father, who had not yet heard him recite Surah An Naba, and he began. The recitation was not perfect, but it was beautiful masha’Allah. There were three instances where he lost his way, but I was there holding his hand, and he was able to navigate swiftly and smoothly back on course alhumdulilah. For both of us, it was a rite of passage (me as one of his coaches and him as the aspiring hafidh) in the company of his uncles and father. On some level, it was also a rite of passage for his sister, as she was the only voice, other than his and mine, occasionally, which could be heard —as she softly repeated ayaat she had heard her brother practice, over and over again. It was not the party for which we planned, but it was a celebration, of life, of family, of maturing into the Qur’aan and letting the text animate and shape our lives. Suffice it to say, I am humbled and very grateful for having had the real plan change me.

In faith, and constant awe,
    Umm Muhemmed

(Link)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

nice thread. Encouraging

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes Jazakallah Khair for this thread.

Great reminder.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)

Someone should sticky this, insha'Allah.
    Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
    O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mashAllah excellent thread, every1 make duaa i can start doin hifz

sister
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

May Allah bless us with memorization of the Quran. Ameen.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

^ Ameen ya Rabb.

I hope to share my experience one day soon.
    Last edited by Hamnah; 04-11-11 at 07:41 PM.
    اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So intention is where I think Im going wrong. It migh be a silly question but how can u be sure that you have the right intentions? Sometimes I have waswas that I'm doing it for such and such reason (other than pleasing Allah).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_87 View Post

So intention is where I think Im going wrong. It migh be a silly question but how can u be sure that you have the right intentions? Sometimes I have waswas that I'm doing it for such and such reason (other than pleasing Allah).

Good question. Make your niyyah sincerely for His sake and always make the dua mentioned in this hadith. Remember to renew your intention, at the beginning, during and after the act.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JazakAllah Khair for that dua. I've always struggled with my intentions as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question to the brothers/sisters who memorized the Quran.

Is it possbile, with hard-work and dedication, to memorize the entire quran in one year? If you read all day and part of the night and have a teacher, can it be done?

ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3883 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feesabillilah89 View Post
    Question to the brothers/sisters who memorized the Quran.

Is it possbile, with hard-work and dedication, to memorize the entire quran in one year? If you read all day and part of the night and have a teacher, can it be done?

This schedule calculates how long it takes you to memorize the Quran according to your memorization ability.

If you memorize 1 aya each day, you will be able to memorize the Quran in 17 years and 7 months and 9 days

If you memorize 2 ayas each day, you will memorize the quran in 8 years 9 months and 18 days.

If you memorize 3 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 5 years 10 months and 13 days

If you memorize 4 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 4 years 4 months and 24 days

If you memorize 5 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 3 years 6 months and 7 days

If you memorize 6 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 2 years 11 months and 4 days

If you memorize 7 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 2 years 6 months and 3 days

If you memorize 8 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 2 years 2 months and 12 days

If you memorize 9 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 11 months and 12 days

If you memorize 10 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 9 months and 3 days

If you memorize 11 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 7 months and 6 days

If you memorize 12 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 5 months and 15 days

If you memorize 13 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 4 months and 6 days

If you memorize 14 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 3 months and 0 days

If you memorize 15 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 2 months and 1 days

If you memorize 16 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 1 months and 6 days

If you memorize 17 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 10 months and 0 days

If you memorize 18 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 11 months and 19 days

If you memorize 19 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 11 months and 1 day

If you memorize 20 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 10 months and 16 days

And if you memorize 1 wajh each day, you will memorize the Quran in 1 year 8 months and 12 days

If you memorize 2 wajh each day, you will memorize the Quran in 10 months, 6 days

Don't forget each letter you say when reading the quran is a reward for you, and each reward is written for you as ten by Allah generosity.

So in Bismillah arRahman arRaheem 19 letters which means 190 rewards! Just by doing the bismillah without even starting you gained 190 rewards masha'Allah.

So how about doing ayas and repeating when you memorize?

It is truly an offer from Allah we cannot refuse. It is the chance of a lifetime truly because some of the scales on the day of Judgement may only need one reward for it to be heavier and open up the way by Allah's mercy to the Jannah!

We ask Allah the sincerity, the truthfulness, the acceptance, the good abode at the hereafter.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow jazakallah khair brother mirror for that. It really broke it down. I guess it can be done if your memorization skills are good enough. And yes I will keep repeating the ayahs when I memorize. I think it might take me 2 years inshallah.

May Allah forgive me if Im wrong but I heard a hafiz can intercede for 10 people on the day of judgment...that means free entry into jannah .. k no not literally