Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can human beings have control over jinn or communicate with them?

I just heard of a very strange incident that took place recently..my aunt was visiting Pakistan with her family and met with this "family friend" (no idea how my fam actually knows him) who is supposed to have a lot of Islamic knowledge.

So this man asked my little cousin if he wanted to see a jinn (I think) and told him to hold a piece of paper in his hand (it had some writing on it, not sure what it said and the paper looked a bit burned) whilst he recites something (no idea what) and he either blew on the paper or on my cousin (maybe both?) and then my cousin could SEE an image of the jinn on this paper!

Apparantly he asked the jinn to show him his house back in the UK and images of his house started appearing on the paper :S
    I think some other stuff was shown too but I didn't get a chance to ask. My cousin was the only one that could see this stuff, people sitting next to him couldn't. =/

This sounds extremely dodgy to me...cos I've never heard of such a thing going on but then again I really don't have much knowledge so I didn't say anything about it being wrong (felt wrong hearing about it) cos I just don't know!

Anyways, is this kind of thing actually possible? Is it dodgy? Is it haram? :S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Can human beings have control over jinn or communicate with them?

I have heard that humans can communicate with jinns by submitting to them but I don't think that they can control them. It is a great sin to do such thing.
    The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As for as communicating, YES. Muhammad s.a.w. had an encounter with the Jinn on the way back from Ta'if and they accepted Islam.

As for as control, wallaho a'lam.

One thing I have realized that countries like Pakistan, India, etc have A LOT of stories like yours mentioned. Is it because there are more jinn over there and more hyper, or it's the lack of knowledge where anything 'unusual' happens has to be jinn. I personally don't believe these type of stories, unless I myself was a witness or the person telling me would never lie.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Simple: Fear, love and hope in Allah more than anyone else. It is haram to identify with jinn. There is a difference between us and the prophets, peace beupon them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contemplating.. View Post

I just heard of a very strange incident that took place recently..my aunt was visiting Pakistan with her family and met with this "family friend" (no idea how my fam actually knows him) who is supposed to have a lot of Islamic knowledge.

So this man asked my little cousin if he wanted to see a jinn (I think) and told him to hold a piece of paper in his hand (it had some writing on it, not sure what it said and the paper looked a bit burned) whilst he recites something (no idea what) and he either blew on the paper or on my cousin (maybe both?) and then my cousin could SEE an image of the jinn on this paper!

Apparantly he asked the jinn to show him his house back in the UK and images of his house started appearing on the paper :S
    I think some other stuff was shown too but I didn't get a chance to ask. My cousin was the only one that could see this stuff, people sitting next to him couldn't. =/

This sounds extremely dodgy to me...cos I've never heard of such a thing going on but then again I really don't have much knowledge so I didn't say anything about it being wrong (felt wrong hearing about it) cos I just don't know!

First of all this is terrible. This person is taking advantage of your family and is not a Islamic person at all, he is a shaytaan himself. Anyone who can "show you the Jinns" is practicing Magic.

Secondly, Yes it possible to communicate and 100% Yes its possible to control the Jinn. Communication is very easy and can be done in many ways, as your scenario shows, but Control much more difficult because Jinn
    are difficult to control by their nature they have a distinct hatred of human beings. This is why a person who can control the Jinns and make them do as he wishes is a bigger shaytaan because it means he is using advanced Black Magic.

BTW, Communication and Control of Jinns is totally Haram, and is a sure path to Hellfire.

My advice is to advise your family to stay well away from this "family friend" and to teach the boy Surahs of Quran which he should recite daily to counter the effects of what he went through.

Do not this stuff lightly, you would not allow your little cousin around a paedophile or a child abuser, so do not allow him around these satanic people posing as good muslims.
    Non-Muslims do not say on the Day of Ressurection we did not convey to you the Message http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2506/...629e576ac2.jpg

http://www.islamictube.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very dodgy. you should read the following (especially page number 48 - its 26 on the pdf):

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Swor...0Magicians.pdf

MashaAllah will give u a clear idea of who is a magician/sorcerer.

The only person who had true control of the shayateen/jinn was Prophet Sulaiman AS, and it was something exclusive to him. So if anyone tells u they can control jinn they're lying.

http://www.islam101.com/history/peop...s/sulaiman.htm

Wasalaam
    "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by In The Skies; 25-07-12 at 01:08 PM.
    O son of Adam! -Your mother gave birth to you while you were weeping,
    while those around you were laughing in joy.
    Work for the day, the day you die,
    that you may be laughing in joy then,
    while they will be weeping for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contemplating.. View Post

there's the spooky, random, can't believe you witnessed one kind of encounters and then there's those who practice magic to summon jinns for various tasks. goes back to the secrets uncovered in solomons temple. so yes, it's possible, and yes, it's haram, so do not engage in it. even learning how to do it but not practicing it is haram. that's how serious it is.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Humans can & do exercise control over Jinns & also the other way around. Nothing new.
    46 & 2?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

la howla wa la quwwata illa billa... I KNEW this person sounded suspicious... my family get involved with these kinds of people too often astagfirullah. they should know better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lastsultan View Post
    First of all this is terrible. This person is taking advantage of your family and is not a Islamic person at all, he is a shaytaan himself. Anyone who can "show you the Jinns" is practicing Magic.

Secondly, Yes it possible to communicate and 100% Yes its possible to control the Jinn. Communication is very easy and can be done in many ways, as your scenario shows, but Control much more difficult because Jinn
    are difficult to control by their nature they have a distinct hatred of human beings. This is why a person who can control the Jinns and make them do as he wishes is a bigger shaytaan because it means he is using advanced Black Magic.

BTW, Communication and Control of Jinns is totally Haram, and is a sure path to Hellfire.

My advice is to advise your family to stay well away from this "family friend" and to teach the boy Surahs of Quran which he should recite daily to counter the effects of what he went through.

Do not this stuff lightly, you would not allow your little cousin around a paedophile or a child abuser, so do not allow him around these satanic people posing as good muslims.
    for the info.
    I will inshallah let my family know to keep away from that creepy man. But I'm going to have to gather evidence to show them otherwise they might tell me to shutup and accuse me of reading "lies" on the internet
    Main problem is that none of my relatives are practising Muslims, especially the Aunt who's son it was that saw the jinn...so he might just ignore the advice =/

Quote Originally Posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post

Very dodgy. you should read the following (especially page number 48 - its 26 on the pdf):

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Swor...0Magicians.pdf

MashaAllah will give u a clear idea of who is a magician/sorcerer.

The only person who had true control of the shayateen/jinn was Prophet Sulaiman AS, and it was something exclusive to him. So if anyone tells u they can control jinn they're lying.

http://www.islam101.com/history/peop...s/sulaiman.htm

Wasalaam
    For some reason that first link didn't work for me but I found the book myself on another website. Astagfirullah I just read the page you pointed out, it sounds very, very similar to the thing that man showed my cousin.. la howla wa la quwwata illa billa. I'm so disgusted. I'm going to try to either print those pages or buy the book to show my misguided relatives and to get them to break contact with this evil man. May Allah SWT forgive them for taking the company of such a person.

Quote Originally Posted by khanvict View Post
    there's the spooky, random, can't believe you witnessed one kind of encounters and then there's those who practice magic to summon jinns for various tasks. goes back to the secrets uncovered in solomons temple. so yes, it's possible, and yes, it's haram, so do not engage in it. even learning how to do it but not practicing it is haram. that's how serious it is.
    Yeah I know engaging in black magic is completely haram and takes one out of the fold of Islam. I just wasn't sure if the incident that took place was part of black magic or not, so that's why I posted here to find out from people who have more knowledge. Alhamdulilah, I know now and I will warn my relatives.
    Last edited by Contemplating..; 07-09-10 at 11:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I talked to my mother about this stuff, showed her the book that Proud-2b-MUSLIM linked me to and she just brushed it off like it's nothing. She said what that man does is "completely different" to what the book said (it was not exactly the same, but very similar)..that he prays & fasts and has "helped" many people with various problems by telling them to recite certain duas and such... =/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon11 Re: Can human beings have control over jinn or communicate with them?

Quote Originally Posted by in the skies View Post
    happend to me once.

It was raining heavily that night and i was asleep. I was woken suddenly due to a loud crack of thunder. I remember it vividly; the exact time was 02:07. There was a very dull knocking on my bedroom door, initially i thought it may be mum waking me up for fajr but then i saw the time and realised it was too early. I whispered quietly : ' who is it ? ' - next thing i know theres something moving under my covers , similar to this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdv0j...eature=related

i panicked and tried to scream but no sound would come out, i then remembered these words i had been told once by a pir in order to gain control over a jinn; i quietly muttered them to myself and then i heard a quiet voice in my head say : ' elbillug at your service' .i told him to show himself at once and i was not prepared for what i saw ; next thing i remember is passing out.

I woke up again at 4ish and was once again startled by this jinn floating at the foot of my bed, this time however i neither blacked out nor panicked for it seemed he did not mean any harm and was under my control.

Over the next half hour i questioned him and every reply i heard would be in my head.
    Over the next few months i would get him to do all my chores and help me find out peoples secrets. I told him to return to his world anbd i would cal him when required.

He still helps me occasionaly and is currently with me as i'm writing this; kind of freaky but you get used to it after a while.
    can you please tell me those words i really like to have a jinnie friend please!!!!!!

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FARIHA View Post
    can you please tell me those words i really like to have a jinnie friend please!!!!!!
    Why? Do you want a place in hell? Don't go there, the Quran even warns against it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL! Haha this post was done as a joke like 2 years ago.
    O son of Adam! -Your mother gave birth to you while you were weeping,
    while those around you were laughing in joy.
    Work for the day, the day you die,
    that you may be laughing in joy then,
    while they will be weeping for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Al-Anaam (6)

128 And on the Day when He will gather them (all) together (and say): "O you assembly of jinn! Many did you mislead of men," and their Auliya' (friends and helpers) amongst men will say: "Our Lord! We benefited one from the other, but now we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us." He will say: "The Fire be your dwelling-place, you will dwell therein forever, except as Allah may will. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing."