Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Al Mubarak al Massy in Medinah Munawarah

Aww

Anyone aware of the above hotel - apparently just behind Movenpick so only a couple of minutes from Haraam.

Does a rate of about 330 Riyals per night for a triple room in the last 10 days of Ramadan seem reasonable?

WS

Re: Al Mubarak al Massy in Medinah Munawarah

Ive been to this hotel, its a v nice hotel. 330 is very reasonable, im sure you can get for cheaper if you talk to them. 300 metres walk to haram.

Jazakallah khair.

Are you sure its that far? Is it just behind Movenpick - I understand it's only a couple of minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by snisar View Post
    Jazakallah khair.

Are you sure its that far? Is it just behind Movenpick - I understand it's only a couple of minutes away.
    Yes im sure, i visited it a week ago. It is not just behind movenpick. It is across the road behind movenpick. Let me show you on a map.

The one marked in pink.

Jazakallah khair for the map.

P.s. do you know where dauratual analdus is on the map?

i stayed in durratul andulas ..we payed 350 rys for 4/5 beds last year..roome size not dat brilliant and the washroom is very small
    ...i got a better deal dis yr in rawda suites .400 riyals for 2 rms of 2 beds

Which ashra - last 10 days?

I just saw it, the one marked in red is durrat al andulas. The walk to haram is around 200m and u can walk straight.

salaam. @snisar where did you get that price from for al mubarak al massy?? i remember seeing it last year its not very far from the masjid! last year i stayed at elaf taiba..which is right near it. @Madinah i have been hearing alot of good things about rawda suites..they also look very nice suite!! is this the price you got this year during ramadhan or before??

Salaams

I have stayed at Mubarak Massy, it is a very decent hotel, not too over the top but not dirty either. It isn't far too, but i think it would be useful to highlight it isn't actually THAT close either if you're a male. This is because once you actually enter the vicinity of the Haram, you're right at the back of the Mosque and have to walk all the way up to get to the front where the Imam leads Salaah and where Rasulullah (saw) is buried.

Jazakallah for all your replies.

I am more concerned about the ladies in my family, so if it's a bit further for us males I'm sure it'll be fine :-) Is it correct ladies cannot go to do salaam from the right hand side of Masjid and would have to the use the entrances on the left handside ?

The price is from a Pakistani friend I met last year in Madinah Munwarah, so hopefully quite competitive.

yes its correct that ladies have to go from the left left hand side. Durrat ul andulas is on that side