Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Quran Teacher in Reading UK

Assalamalaikum,

I am looking for a quran teacher for my son 6 years old. I want him to learn to read the quran its meaning and to do namaz.
    If you can help please email me your details or reply to this thread.

regards
    Sameera

Re: Quran Teacher in Reading UK

Sister,

Please try http://www.quranFocus.com . They have very experienced teachers, Low monthly fee, one week free trial lessons, pay by Paypal.

Icon14 Re: Quran Teacher in Reading UK

As salam o Alaykum wa rehmatullah
    All my Friends
    we are Offering Online Quran Teaching, Quran Recitation, Quran Memorization, QUran Tafseer with Proper Rules of Quran Tajweed Through to Teaching Quran
    Quran Reading is a world’s first Quran tutoring insititute in Maryland, USA. We provide you with one to one Quran Recitation, Quran Learning and understanding through professionally trained Quran tutors under the supervision of American insititute.

Online Quran Lessons Now Available
    Learn to read Quran. The Quran is the Speech of Allaah in the Arabic language and is, therefore, a book of tremendous knowledge. It was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, for the guidance of mankind. Quran Recitation is very important for us. Our experienced Online Quran Tutors will help you learn to read the Quran with the proper tajweed in a short time. You can now learn to recite Quran with tajweed online from the comfort of your home, and at a time of your own choice, at www.teachingquran.com.
    We are offering Online Quran Teaching, Quran Recitation, Quran Memorization, Quran Tafseer with proper rules of Quran tajweed Through to Teaching Quran
    My blog: Quran Recitation

If you want to Online Reading Quran, so pleace vist here: http://onlinelearnholyquran.com is an online Quran school which offers quran teaching services online. The school also teaches quran recitation and quran reading with translation.
    Special Offer
    We are providing Free Online Quran Education In Ramadan
    We are offering Online Quran Teaching, Quran Recitation, Quran Memorization, Quran Tafseer with proper rules of Quran tajweed Through to Teaching Quran

Special Offer
    We are providing Free Online Quran Education In Ramadan
    you have any problem in your life and want to know any matter of Islam so please contact us no# +19177254227 +923226666206
    Skype id : abubakar.7
    Site:onlinelearnholyquran.com

Asslam o aliakum

We believe that Quran can help us make better life in this world and afterwards.
    Quality education of Islam is the primary source of success in both lives. We strive to provide quality education to the new generation as well as to senior citizens of Muslim nation regardless geographical location.
    Our prime focus is to Read Quran, Hafiz Quran, Practice the teaching of Quran and Spread Quran all
    over the world.
    Who can learn Quran online?
    Who can't drive kids to mosques for Quran Learning?
    Who want to learn who don't find Expert Quran Tutor at their homes?
    The Quran from Arabic Alphabets.
    Who can read the Quran but not aware of Tajweed rules.
    Who feel it more comfortable to learn Quran online while staying at home
    lets learn the Quran, Life is too short.
    JazzakAllah Khaira
    Quran Reading is a world’s first Quran tutoring insititute in Maryland, USA. We provide you with one to one Quran Recitation, Quran Learning and understanding through professionally trained Quran tutors under the supervision of American insititute.

Peace Quran is an online Teaching Quran School which offers Quran teaching services online. The school also teaches Quran Recitation and Quran Reading with translation.

Quote Originally Posted by sameerashakir View Post
    Assalamalaikum,

I am looking for a quran teacher for my son 6 years old. I want him to learn to read the quran its meaning and to do namaz.

regards
    Sameera
    Assalamu Alaikum
    We saw your post on Ummah Forum for your Quran teacher for your son.We teaches Quran Online and basic Islamic education.We provide our services for the students of every age all over the world.If you want a best tutor for your children please visite our website:http://www.epeacequranschool.com/ Skype ID:akuranonline Contact Number:00923219711718/
    Email:info@epeacequranschool.com/

asslamoalekum wr wb sister please visit www.onlinequraninfo.com me and my daughter learning quran and arabic mashallah they have high qualified techers
    Assalamalaikum,

regards
    Sameera

Subhanallah Allah Allah Allah-o-Akabar.

http://www.islamicwazaif.com

As salam o Alaykum wa rehmatullah
    Now you can learn the Quran tajweed and the Arabic language on Alskab, video and audio, for men and women
    If you like it spoke to me on my phone / 966535775276
    Or send me an e-mail MMB-777@hotmail.com
    Address or skype MMB-777
    Last edited by MMB-777; 06-10-11 at 08:24 AM.

www.quranskype.com for online Quran learning , Female teaching for Holy Quran is also available .

Aslamoalikum Dear Brother and Sister

I saw your add on UMMAH FORUM regarding the Holly Quran Teacher I am the available Quran Teacher online from skype to Skype teaching if you are Interested to learn Quran online please reply me soon i can Teach them..

Qari Azhar from Abu Dhabi UAE

Assalamalaikum,

regards
    Sameera
    if any ! want read Quran majeed so plz contect this person he iz hafiz-e-Quran ...
    skype name tanveer.akbar985
    if u want more detail so this is my yahoo id jibraninam007@yahoo.com

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    My Dear sister,
    maybe i am too late to response to your post but any how i am saeedullah amin afghan national living now in makkah mukarama and i am hafiz of the holy quraan and also i did BA (H)islamic studies so if you want your child to learn the holy quraan with practical tajweed you may contact me

phone#:0966568327317

online Quran explore

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    About Teaching of Mother

When A Man Has Knowledge Of The Deen . . .!!
    He Can Lead His Family With Respect . . .!!

When A Woman Has Knowledge Of The Deen . . .!!!
    She Can Lead Her Children In Humility . . .!!!

When Children Have Knowledge Of The Deen . . .!!!
    They Can Lead Their Parents To Jannah . . .!!!

Motivate Yourself Share And Inspire Others
    onlinequranexplore specially focus on children and female for the teaching Quran and Islam.we have Hafiz Qaris and scholars male and female not only Qualified but also experienced in the field of Teaching Quran online.
    you can contact at onlinequranexplore@gmail.com skyp id: onlinequranexplore

online Quran explore

www.onlinequranexplore.com also offer free Islamic teaching like kalmas,salah,duas,duas for parents, wazaif, along with Learning Quran online. we give extra time for your kid if he so week in learning Quran and remembering duas.so dont worry and take free trials so you can an idea how onlinequranexplore works.